Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mari's Confession (Part 2)

"Irene reads more, and makes some new friends at the beach"

19
5 Comments 5
11.1k Views 11.1k
6.1k words 6.1k words
The beach was deserted--it is a little cove really, with a rocky path down to the shore, and cliffs either side. It only catches the sun later in the afternoon, so it tends to be deserted until then. I would have a couple of hours to myself.

I laid out my towel and slipped my sundress from my shoulders. Sitting on my towel I smoothed sun cream into my skin, taking care as I applied it around my bikini. I turned over and lay on my tummy. With sunglasses on, I pulled Mari’s letter from my bag and continued to read.

The silence was awful. Eventually, Oscar told me I must stay the night; I couldn’t drive home, not after all that wine and a taxi would be too expensive.

“You take the spare bed,” he said, “I have already made it up.”

All I could do was smile and nod.

I didn’t sleep, I couldn’t sleep. I was tossing and turning. Eventually, at about three in the morning, I got up and went to the kitchen. I thought perhaps if I had a cup of tea, I could finally get some rest. But I couldn’t get it out of my head. What I had done to you. What Oscar and I had done. You have always been a faithful wife and sister.

Well, that was kind of her to say, and it had been true for many years, but these last few months had turned my world on its head before I even received Mari’s letter.

Anyway, as the kettle boiled, into the kitchen came Oscar, wearing a t-shirt and boxer shorts. I don’t think he had expected to see me.

“Can’t sleep?” he asked.

I shook my head.

“Neither can I.” he said.

“I keep thinking about Irene. Don’t you?”

He shook his head.

“Then what?”

“I keep thinking about you.”

My heart started pounding. “About me?”

“Yes, you. Your breasts, your body, your mouth. How you made me feel when we fucked.”

I shook my head, “Don’t.”

“Why not? I am just telling you the truth.”

“It should never have happened. We should never have done it.”

“But we did. We did.”

“I know we did, and it’s killing me. Killing me that I betrayed my sister, and made you betray her too.”

Oscar stepped closer. He stood right in front of me, “Hush.” he said. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged, me, held me. Then he kissed my forehead. Just a little, innocent kiss. “It will be all right.”

“How can it be?”

“It was so right between us. How can it not be all right?”

“But Irene!”

“Irene’s not here. Just you and me.” He kissed me again--this time my cheek. “Just you and me,” he repeated and kissed my lips.

I melted. I just melted. I know I shouldn’t have, but I was tired and weak. I opened my mouth to his and we kissed. Then I felt his hand on my breast--cupping it, squeezing it and I moaned. I moaned and reached for his cock--I felt his cock through his shorts, getting harder as he teased my breasts.

Oscar guided me to sit on a kitchen chair, then he knelt in front of me. He kissed my leg, at the knee, then slowly kissed his way up my leg, brushing aside the dressing gown as he made his way higher. The wine must still have been affecting me, because I did nothing to resist. I knew I should, but I couldn’t. Slowly but surely he went higher and higher, turning me on as he went; my heart beating faster and, well, between my legs I was burning up.

I suppose the shock had passed. I knew that they had sex, had fucked and there were more pages to the letter, so I expected more. Now, I was getting turned on--how weird was that? Getting turned on by reading my sisters confession! Anyway, I squirmed a bit on my towel, and felt my hard nipples against my bikini top. I reached back and untied the string of my bikini and lay back down, topless--my breasts against the towel.

I felt Oscar’s tongue against me, against my lips. He teased me, I was so flushed, my heart beating fast. His nose brushed my clitoris, then he flicked it with his tongue. That made me jump and I held him there, held him there with my hands to the back of his head. I didn’t want him to stop. I wanted this. How could I? But I wanted him.

He stabbed at me with his tongue, tasting me, his tongue going deep inside me.

“Stop,” I rasped. “Stop.”

“Do you really want me to?”

“No… Yes… No… I don’t know. I don’t know.” I slapped him, slapped his face, “How could you! How could you do this again?”

He was surprised, yes, but there was another look in his eyes when I slapped him. He… he was turned on. I was sure of it. Aroused by my slap. I slapped his other cheek--not because I wanted to arouse him further, but out of sheer frustration. How could I make this stop if he’s turned on even when I try to stop him. What could I do?

Oscar knelt up and pulled down his shorts--his penis sprang out, hard and standing up. He shuffled forwards on his knees and rubbed his cock against me, against my sex.

“Oh God.” I whispered. “Oh God.”

“Do it again,” he replied. And I did. I slapped his face. I slapped his face and he rammed his cock inside me.

This was making me hot, so hot. Lying there on the beach, alone, and reading about my husband and my sister. My own pussy was throbbing and my nipples were standing out like thimbles.

“Excuse me.”

The voice made me jump. I looked up and there just a few yards away, was a young man--eighteen or nineteen.

“I am thinking I must be lost. Can you help?”

He was Indian, judging by the look of him, and his accent. Good looking, slender, wearing shorts, a t-shirt and flip-flops. He held out a map. “Sure.” I said.

He crouched down next to me and showed me his map. “Are we here?”

He pointed to a place up the coast about ten miles North. “No,” I replied, “Sorry. We’re here.” and showed him where we were.

“Oh no… I am lost.”

“Is that where you need to be?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have a car?”

“No, I am walking.”

“Well, in this weather that’s a long walk. Are you meeting someone there?”

He nodded. “My university party is meeting there at four o’clock.”

I looked up at him. He was a nice looking guy. Deep dark eyes, and a mop of hair, but he looked sad. He also couldn’t stop looking down at my boobs. I lifted myself a little further--partly so I could see him better, partly so he could see me better. His eyes widened.

“Maybe I can help,” I said.

“Oh yes?”

“I could give you a ride in my car--we could get there in no time.”

“Oh that would be wonderful,” he replied. “Thank you so very much.” But now his eyes were glued to my boobs. Something about Mari’s letter was making me feel very horny, and playful. I pushed myself up to a sitting position, revealing my breasts completely. He stepped back, eyes wide and tripped over a stone, landing hard on his bum.

I laughed. It was comical. “Oh dear,” I said, “Are you OK?”

“Yes, Mrs. I am fine. Sorry.”

“What’s the matter?”

“I… I have never.”

It was clear what he’d never. I looked down at myself. “What? You’ve never seen a woman’s breasts before?”

He shook his head.

“What? An attractive young man like you?”

He shook his head again, more emphatically.

“Would you be more comfortable if I covered up?”

“No Mrs. No please.”

I smiled again. “Then let us introduce ourselves.” I held out my hand, “I am Irene. And you are?”

“Raj.”

“Nice to meet you, Raj.”

“A pleasure to meet you, Mrs Irene.”

“Just Irene.” I corrected. “Come sit with me.” I patted the sand next to my towel and he crawled over to sit down. This was exciting; another young, inexperienced man, and I had him all to myself. “Raj,” I said, “Can I ask you a question?”

“Of course.”

“Are you a virgin?”

He nodded, his eyes cast downwards.

“That’s nothing to be ashamed of.”

“I know, I know Mrs… I mean Irene. But… But I still wish I wasn’t.”

I smiled and he glanced at me, holding my gaze for just a second before his eyes returned to my boobs. He was mesmerised.

“Can I ask another question?”

He nodded.

“Has a woman ever seen your penis?”

He shook his head.

“What if I asked if I could see it?”

He started. A real jolt--almost like I’d slapped him. “I… I… I don’t know. Here? Now?”

“Sure. Why not? People don’t wear clothes on this beach. And there’s no one here but me anyway.”

He looked around, as if wanting to confirm what I’d said. Then he knelt up, so he could get to his shorts and pulled them down--he must have pulled down his underpants too, because suddenly his cock was there, between us. It was hard and pulsating, and twice as long as little Oscar’s. “Oh my.” I whispered.

“What? Is it OK?”

“Yesss…” I replied, “It is very OK. Do you think I could touch it?”

He nodded, struck dumb by my suggestion. I reached out my hand and wrapped my fingers around his dark brown, throbbing cock. Slowly I stroked it down to the root, feeling the forest of jet black pubic hair at its base.

“Oh my.” I said again. I stroked him again, very slowly, almost teasingly, up and down his shaft. But that was enough--the poor lad erupted--he sprayed cum from the tip of that gorgeous cock and it hit me square in the chest, my tits covered in his sticky white spunk.

“Oh no!” He whimpered, “I am so sorry. So sorry Mrs. I didn’t mean to.”

“That’s OK,” I replied. “Don’t worry. I should have expected that--if you’ve never been with a woman before.” I raised my hand, which was covered in cum, and licked it clean. Then took my towel and wiped the cum from my breasts. He was aghast. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Here was this strange woman, seducing him on the beach and then licking up his lovely salty cum.

“Not to worry Raj, not to worry.” I smiled reassuringly. I was convinced that it wouldn’t take an inexperienced young man like this very long at all to sport another erection, and I wasn’t finished with him yet. “Let me ask you another question.”

He nodded.

“Have you ever seen a woman’s pussy?”

He shook his head.

“But you’d like to?”

He nodded.

“Mine?” He nodded emphatically, and I smiled. I lay down on my back, and hooked my thumbs over the hem of my bikini bottom then hesitated and turned to Raj. “You do it.” I whispered, “You take it off.”

I lifted my bum from the ground, and--wide eyed--Raj pulled down my bikini bottoms. He was riveted and couldn’t take his eyes from between my legs. “Can I touch it?” he asked.

I nodded and he reached out. His touch was electric, his hand shaking as his fingertips explored my glistening folds. I gasped as his index finger slipped between my labia and inside me. I looked over at him and saw his cock growing again as he pushed his finger deeper inside me. “Mmm. That feels good, Raj.” I reached over and grasped his cock again, rubbing it up and down, feeling it grow in my hand. “You’re not going to be a virgin for much longer.”

“Can I… Can I put it in you?”

“You want to fuck me?”

He nodded, and I smiled in reply. “Lie down.” I said.

He lay down on his back and I rolled over next to him. Then I knelt up and looked down at him, still wide eyed, but with his cock now throbbing and twitching like a living thing. I lifted one leg and sat astride him, holding his gaze. Slowly I guided the tip of his cock to my entrance, rubbing it up and down, teasing him; pre-cum leaking from his cock. Then I lowered myself onto his member and his face showed everything--relief, and ecstasy, excitement and astonishment. Down and down I went, taking in more and more of his cock. When I had him all inside me, I rocked back and forth, feeling his penis moving inside me. I took his hands and guided them to my breasts, letting him knead and play with them as we fucked.

I started bouncing up and down on his cock and all he could say was, “Oh!” I bounced faster and dropped myself onto him, over and over--filling myself with his member, losing myself to everything else--to Oscar and Mari and Thomas as Raj filled me.

“Mrs.” he said, “Mrs. it is going to happen again. I am going to… going to…”

I knew what he meant and could feel his body tensing. I wanted him, this boy, but we hadn’t used any protection. I lifted myself off him and he looked so disappointed, until I knelt by his side and took him into my mouth; sucking his cock while I stroked it until his eruption filled my mouth, cum leaking from my lips. He gave a long drawn out groan as he came. I looked down at him and said, “Remember, Raj, call me Irene.”

“Irene,” he repeated.

I lay on my side next to Raj and smiled at him. He lay on his side and looked at me like he’d just won the lottery. “Congratulations,” I said. “You’re not a virgin any more.”

“Thank you… Irene, thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” I replied, leaned over and kissed him. I let my fingers explore his body from his thighs, across his belly, to his chest, his neck; feeling his firm stomach, his hairy chest, and even hairier crotch.

“My friends won’t believe me.”

I giggled. “No?”

He shook his head. “They are all virgins.”

“I see.” I paused. “And are they the ones you are meeting at the other beach later?”

He nodded.

“Then you can introduce me.”

He went wide eyed once more.

“They’ll have to believe you then.”

He grinned. “Yes,” he said, “They will.”

I gently stroked his cock and he started to stir. The wonders of the young male body. I wrapped my fingers around him and stroked him, listening to him moan; the volume and intensity of his moaning drove me--telling me what he liked. I got up and knelt between his legs and took his cock into my mouth once more. Then he really started to groan. When I cradled his balls and gave them a squeeze he loved it--as he did when I raked my teeth along his shaft.

There was a pop sound as I lifted my mouth from his tool; I whispered, “Do you think your friends will like me?”

“Oh yes, definitely.”

I stroked him more.

“Do you think I could make them hard like this?”

“Yesss…”

I stroked faster. “How many boys are you meeting?”

“They are not boys… We are men. Students.”

“And how many men are meeting?”

“Six.” he growled, “Including me.”

I rubbed his cock faster, occasionally licking the underside of the shaft, or taking his glans in my mouth. Just thinking about that was turning me on. Six young virgins. What would that be like? I sucked on Raj’s cock and he moaned. He moaned louder when I caressed and squeezed his balls. I tightened my grip on his member and started to stroke faster, "Oh, Oh, Ooh," he moaned as pre-cum leaked, dribbling down his cock. I put the head into my mouth and sucked, gripping him tight and stroking fast. I felt his balls tighten and got my reward, hitting the back of my throat I swallowed his salty load.

...ooOoo...

Half an hour later, both decent, I was driving Raj the ten miles to his rendezvous. I was nervous and excited. Could I really take on six young men? Satisfy the craving of six virgins all of whom would have appetites like Raj's?

We arrived at the beach and even from the car we could see a group of young men sitting cross legged in a circle a little distance away. I asked Raj to go over to them and suggest they go up into the dunes above the beach to a more secluded place where I would meet them shortly.

EdgingLina_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EdgingLina_TS

I gave him a kiss and squeezed his thigh and off he went. I could see him hail his friends and, as he approached them was clearly excited. He pointed in my direction and they all looked; I gave them a little wave. Then he pointed up towards the dunes and I could only guess what he was saying.

Right at that moment I could have left--driven away and never seen them again. I was supposed to give him a few minutes to corral the others towards the dunes and follow them. I decided to read more of Mari's letter as I waited.

He fucked me, dear sister. He fucked me and made me cum before he came deep inside me. I don't know why I started crying--whether it was the pleasure of my orgasm or the guilt of fucking Oscar, but I sobbed. Oscar stood and held me in his arms and then took me back to bed, to your bed. Eventually I slept and awoke in the morning to the feeling of Oscar's tongue flicking at my nipples. What a lovely way to wake up that should have been, but my guilt immediately overwhelmed me and I hit out at Oscar, "What are you doing?" I screamed, "Leave me alone!"

"Oh Mari," he replied, "I can't leave you alone, not now. You are so beautiful, lying there, and I want you so badly. I have wanted you for so long. Don't push me away." He moved forward again, kissing me, trying to hold me.

"But what about my sister? Your wife? You can't ignore her, we can't, can we?"

"Hush," he replied, "Right now only you and I are in this room. No one else. Let us take this moment for ourselves." I pushed him away and he rolled over onto his back--and his cock stood upright from his body. It was rigid already. I slapped at it, hitting his cock, his legs, his stomach, but he just lay there smiling at me, and his cock throbbed. He liked it Irene, I swear he liked it.

"You dirty, wicked man," I yelled.

He smiled.

"Fucking your wife's sister?"

He nodded and reached out to me, grabbing my breast. "Yes. Oh God yes." he whispered. And his cock just stood there.

I was furious--I knelt up and slapped his face. I slapped his face his chest, but he just smiled at me, eyes twinkling. I sat astride him and pummeled his chest with my fists. "How could you! She's my sister." I screamed. He put his hands on my waist and smiled at me as I hit him, then suddenly, he was inside me. He just thrust his cock upwards and impaled me on it. I was so surprised! He knew! He knew I was angry, knew I felt guilty that I had betrayed you, but he wanted me so badly he just fucked me anyway.

I gasped and stopped hitting him. I tried to wriggle free, but his hands on my waist held me captive, as he fucked me with that little cock. I felt his hands on my breasts, cupping them, teasing them and I moaned. I was split down the middle... One half of me furious and guilty and wanting to hit Oscar; the other half craving the warmth, the animal connection of fucking. And the animal won, dear sister. I fell forward against Oscar and enjoyed the feeling of his little cock inside me, his hands on my bum kneading my cheeks as he fucked me; my breasts pressed against him.

"Oscar. You know this is wrong."

"I know."

"But you want me anyway."

"So much!"

His thrusting was getting faster, more urgent. Faster and faster he pummeled me, and he was taking me towards my own orgasm, but I needed to say, needed to tell him, “What ever we do, I will tell Irene.”

“Oh God.”

“Do you hear me?”

“Yes.” he said, “Yes.”

I don’t know if he believed me, but it was the only way I could bear it. If I knew, and he knew that I would tell you everything.

His fingers dug into my arse as he came, I felt his body go rigid. Maybe it was the excitement and prospect of telling you, but he came. He came before I did and that was the ultimate betrayal. Here I was, with my brother-in-law, and he doesn’t even make me cum. I don’t know if you can understand, but I was livid.

I looked up and saw the half dozen young men walk away from the beach and up into the dunes. My heart was pounding and my pussy throbbing. I still had time. I could still drive away. Or I could follow them, and well, who knows what would happen? Looking back, I think if I hadn’t been reading Mari’s letter, then none of it would have happened anyway. I wouldn’t have been at the beach, or feeling as horny as I did when I met Raj--let alone take him to meet his friends. But there was something about the letter that gave me permission--if that makes any sense--gave me permission to fuck other people. Which was worse? Fucking your sister’s husband or having some fun with a young virgin. Or six young virgins?

I opened the car door and got out after the last of the boys was out of sight. I walked down onto the beach, still telling myself I could turn back if I wanted to. But I was more and more convinced that I didn’t want to. Though my excitement increased with each step, I kept on walking.

The dunes were wooded--scrubby little trees which provided some shade in the heat of the day, and would give us some privacy. I walked up into the dunes and realised that they were a bit of a maze. It might have taken me a while to find the boys, but, as it happened, I didn’t have to walk long before I could hear their voices.

“You must be on drugs, Raj.”

“No, man. She’ll come. You saw her wave at us.”

“I know you met her, sure! But you didn’t fuck her. No way.”

It was easy to follow the voices and I soon found them in a hidden valley of sand with a couple of trees at the entrance. We would be well hidden there. All I was wearing was my lime green bikini, and--I suppose so I could carry my car keys--I had my handbag. When I stepped out from between those two trees, the boys went quiet. Raj had his back to me, but turned when the others stopped talking. His face lit up when he saw me.

Then he turned to the others and said, “See? I said she would come.”

I smiled. Could I still have backed out? Perhaps. But as I scanned the faces, I really didn’t want to. My heart was beating fast and my nipples were sticking out from my bikini. There was probably a damp patch in the crotch. I wanted this. Some of them were taller or leaner than Raj, some were shorter or fatter. But none were unattractive and all were young and that meant they’d have energy.

“Mrs… I mean Irene, will you tell them?”

I raised my eyebrows. “What?”

“Tell them about us, about me. About what we did.”

I smiled and bit my lip, and looked around the boys. “Well boys, what Raj is trying to say, and wants me to let you know, is that he is not a virgin.” There was murmuring and shuffling of feet. “I can say, unequivocally and without reservation, that Raj is no longer a virgin.”

Then the murmuring and chatter really broke out. Raj almost shouted, “See? I told you.”

One of them stepped forward, and said, “Mrs. Are you saying that you screwed Raj?”

I smiled back at him, eyes twinkling, “We screwed,” I replied. “We fucked.”

His mouth fell open.

“He put his cock in my cunt.”

There was a long pause and Raj looked extremely self-satisfied. He had proof, unassailable proof that he wasn’t a virgin any more. It was the same boy who spoke up, “Would you,” he said, “Could you with me? With us?”

I chuckled. This, I thought. This is what I wanted. Control of the sexual desire of a group of young men. Not just two young missionaries, but six! Six good looking and virile boys. “That depends.”

“D… depends on what?”

“Will you do as you’re told?”

There was general nodding, and I smiled in response.

“Yes, Mrs.” said the one who had spoken up. “We’ll do what you say.”

“Then strip.”

I have never seen anyone move so fast. They pulled their t-shirts over their heads and pulled down their shorts. In next to no time, there they were, naked and lined up in front of me. The talkative one at one end, and Raj at the other. Each boy had at least a semi-erect penis and a couple had twitching throbbing hard-ons.

I dropped my handbag and walked up to the line, looking at this fine array of manhood. I stood in front of each boy in turn, looking them up and down, like the queen inspecting her troops. I’d let my fingernail trail across a chest or stomach as I walked down the line. By the time I got to number three I was getting bolder, and I cradled his balls in my hand. He gasped and his cock jumped, the head shiny and dripping pre-cum. Number four had a lovely long cock and I wrapped my hand around it--he swooned and went weak at the knees, but managed to stay upright. Number five was a hairy beast--thicker and broader than his friends, with a short, thick cock. Number six, well that was Raj, and he was sporting his fourth erection of the day.

Realising that numbers one to three might be feeling neglected, I walked back down the line. By the time I got to the first guy, the only one barring Raj who I had heard speak, his cock was twitching uncontrollably, ticking like a time bomb about to go off. I stood in front of him and whispered, “What’s your name?”

“Gaurav,” he replied then squealed as he felt my fingernails graze the underside of his erection.

“Pleased to meet you, Gaurav,” I replied as I closed my hand around his cock. “Tell me… are you a virgin?”

He could only nod.

“But you’d like to fuck?”

His nod was emphatic.

I leaned in and whispered--a stage whisper that his friends could hear, “What about a blow job? Would you like me to suck your cock, Gaurav?”

He nodded, “Yes… Yes please?”

I smiled and knelt in front of him; I knew there were six pairs of eyes looking at me, and five boys jealous that I had picked Gaurav first. His cock was dancing before my eyes, and felt alive in my hand when I held it. I looked up at him and smiled before opening my mouth and wrapping my lips around his cock.

“Oh God.” he whispered, and I tightened my lips, sucking his cock deeper into my mouth. Now there was no going back. I had started something and the way my heart was pounding I just didn’t know whether I’d be able to control how it ended. Six boys with huge appetites and I didn’t know if I could satisfy them all.

With the head of his cock in my mouth I used my hands; one to pump him and the other to cradle and squeeze his balls. He held my gaze as I sucked on his dick, and I thought he’d probably never forget this moment. I squeezed his cock and rubbed it faster--he didn’t last long. In less than a minute, I had my reward: Gaurav’s orgasm was explosive and I swallowed a mouthful of cum. Only a dribble escaped down my chin.

“Did you like that?” I asked and licked my lips.

He only nodded in response and I moved on to the next. Number two was a coffee coloured boy, lighter than his friends and with a hairless chest. His cock was a lovely banana shape, curving upwards so that when it jerked the tip would touch his stomach. “What’s your name?”

“Atal.”

I smiled up at him and reached behind my neck. I pulled the string on my bikini top and let it fall. All the boys sighed as they saw my breasts revealed. I knelt forward and lifted my tits to Atal, his cock resting on them. I pressed his cock between them and started to rock, letting him fuck my cleavage. He moaned and whimpered as his cock twitched between my breasts; I think he felt he’d died and gone to heaven. I released his cock and started to rub it up and down with my hands. When I leant forward to flick at the head with my tongue he gasped. Atal wasn’t going to last long either. I grasped his cock harder and stroked his length faster and faster; I wasn’t ready for the explosion that followed, my tits and face were covered in his spunk.

Then it was number three’s turn. He knew what he wanted and tried to feed his cock into my mouth. I smiled up at him and opened wide. When I felt my lips tight around his cock he started to thrust. With the second or third thrust, I almost gagged--this one was enthusiastic. Number four couldn’t wait and grabbed for my tits from behind as number three held my head so he could fuck my mouth. By now my pussy was throbbing and pulsing, and my own juices were leaking into the gusset of my bikini bottom. Though he had energy, number three had no staying power, but pulled away from me so his cock spat spunk all over my face. My left eye stung and I tried to wipe up his jizz as best I could.

Number four was kneeling behind me now, and I could feel his cock in the cleft of my arse. He pulled down my bikini bottom and then pushed me forward onto all fours. I opened my legs and felt his cock against me as it tried to find my cunt. When I felt his glans against my labia I pushed back and he gasped as he entered me. He grabbed my waist and started pounding me like there was no tomorrow; his balls slapping against me with every thrust. Then there was a cock in my face; number five had knelt in front of me, and was feeling left out. He was the one with the thick hairy cock; I opened as wide as I could and he fed me his member; my tongue pressed against the underside, he started to rock backwards and forwards as number four pounded me from behind.

Then I felt hands on my tits, mauling me as four and five had their way with me. They fucked me in time with one another, both pussy and mouth filling with cock together. But four came first and I felt his cock twitch deep inside me as he unloaded himself. He fell backwards onto his haunches and his cock slipped from me, while five finished fucking my mouth. But before that big thick cock shot its load, someone else was behind me and fucking me like a bitch.

I had been so careful; none of my lovers had cum inside me; now I had the spunk of some anonymous boy swirling around in me. God, was I losing control? Why didn’t I have condoms in my handbag… some kind of protection. But it was too late now. I could hardly call a halt and drive to a pharmacy.

When number five orgasmed he gave me much more than a mouthful--though I swallowed some, a great deal landed on my face. I was a real mess. I looked over my shoulder to see it was Raj who was now fucking me from behind. He would have some staying power. The others gathered around as they watched Raj fuck me; he knelt behind me and rammed his lovely cock into me over and over again. Finally, I felt like he was taking me towards my own orgasm. The others had just been too self-absorbed. Raj was not a sensitive lover--but he would fuck me for long enough that I could cum too. My fingers and toes tingled and slowly a feeling of immense euphoria grew in me and spread down my arms and legs to the centre of my being; I tensed as my orgasm hit and my cunt clenched around Raj. He moaned and gave one final almighty thrust before cumming deep inside me.

When his cock slipped from me, I fell forward onto my stomach. When I rolled over onto my back, I must have been a sight to see, as sand stuck to the trails of cum across my front. But these boys didn’t care. They were standing around me (all but Raj) and were all fisting their second hard-ons. Gaurav, Atal, number three and number five hadn’t fucked me yet, and they all wanted a turn. I think five would have been able to beat the others back, but he hadn’t recovered yet, so it was Gaurav that lay down on top of me. His cock found its mark and he started to fuck me with long slow strokes. I wrapped my legs around him and moaned softly as he screwed me.

The whole thing was amazing, and makes me flush as I write this down. I had never done anything even remotely like that before and, in a way, it feels like it was someone else who did it. It seems so unlike me. I am Irene, wife of Oscar, sister to Mari. And mother. But I had become something else. Driven by my experiences of the last few months and last few days, and last few hours; driven into a cum covered slut, full of spunk from a half dozen Indian boys.

Eventually, all six boys did fuck me; they all lost their virginity good and proper. By the end my hair, face, body and legs were covered in Indian spunk--not to mention my pussy, which dripped cum from at least half of them. When none of them could take any more, I was spent too. But I was glad that, though I lost some control of the situation, I none the less enjoyed every moment. I did try to hide my face when their phones came out and they tried taking picture of my cum covered body, lying on the sand.

I never saw any of them again, not even Raj. Actually, I never knew the names of all of them. But for a couple of hours, they were the centre, the whole of my world, and I could set aside thoughts of my sister and husband together. It was ‘me’ time.

Published 
Written by nickitaylor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments