Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swimming with Lindsey

"A quick swim turns into a sensual storm."

44
6 Comments 6
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I wrote this to practice writing tense scenes. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Do let me know what you think."

Swimming was my new pass-time.

My wife and I had installed an in-ground pool in our back yard with the proceeds from my third book sale. The book was doing well in some circles. Not well enough to buy a new house, but well enough.

Of course, after the pool was installed and the landscaping finished, my wife, Elizabeth (Bess for short,) wanted to have a party. She invited friends, but also some of the upper crust from town that we knew.

The day had started off fine but rapidly turned stormy. Our guests watched the sky and checked the radar on their phones. My a-social tendencies were kicking in, and I found myself hoping that they would leave soon.

At the first rumble of thunder, my wife suggested moving the party inside. She had retained a few servers for the event, and they brought the wine and food inside. I told her that I wanted to get my laps in for the day before I joined them.

“Be careful,” she said, her hand on my arm.

“I will,” I said, kissing her lightly. “If it gets bad, I can wait it out in the equipment shed.”

I walked to the pool enclosure and put my glasses on a table. I pulled my t-shirt off, dropped it on a chaise, and got a towel from the linen closet built into the wall.

I looked into the back yard and didn’t see anyone. Everyone, it seemed, had already retreated into the house. Seeing this, I stepped behind the dressing screen and dropped my swim trunks as the first few raindrops began to fall, cold and refreshing.

I loved swimming nude. Since I now had my own pool, I swam naked almost every day. Earlier, I had tolerated the presence of the others that necessitated wearing a swimsuit, but since I was now alone, I indulged myself.

Of course, my wife’s young friend and assistant, Lindsey, had made me thankful that I had the suit on. I couldn’t hide the excitement I felt at the sight of her clad only in a modest, red bikini. She was petite, with long, dark, curly hair that drove me crazy.

I dived into the pool and began. I was just finishing my first lap when I heard the unmistakable sound of someone else diving into the water, followed by another clap of thunder.

I stopped swimming and saw them in the far lane. Since I didn’t have my glasses on, and the person was mostly submerged, I couldn’t tell who it was. I almost got out and put my trunks on, but decided that I should finish my laps and get out. I didn’t want to be caught in the water during a lightning storm.

I only swam four more laps. The claps of thunder were getting closer together now, and I was beginning to see the flashes of lightning. I swam to the edge of the pool closest to the changing screen and pushed up onto the edge. I sat there for a second, watching the other swimmer. 

I could make out dark hair, a lot of it. I watched their turn and couldn’t see swimming trunks. Either they weren’t wearing anything, or it was a small bikini. I decided to wait and see who it was. It was my pool, after all.

Rain fell harder now, the cold water felt good after the hard, fast swim. My hair washed into my eyes, and I pushed it back. Lightning flashed overhead. I saw that the other swimmer had stopped swimming and was standing in the shallow end, watching me. 

“Ready to get out?” a female voice shouted.

“Lindsey?” I called out.

“Yes,” she shouted. The sound of the rain hitting the concrete and the water was incredibly loud. She began swimming over to me. 

Right over to me. Suddenly Lindsey was standing; her eyes level with my hardening cock. I was frozen in place, not knowing what to do.

“Hi,” she said, putting a hand on each of my knees.

“Hi,” I said. My cock was getting longer, and I could feel it touch the concrete and then lift as if it was looking at her.

Lindsey was close enough now that I could see her. She was looking right at my cock. Her nipples were just at the waterline, and her breasts bobbed with the motion of the waves.

MartinaMurphy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaMurphy

“I heard you say that you were going to be swimming,” she said. “Last week, Bess told me that you liked to swim in the nude.”

Her eyes flicked up to mine, and she bit her bottom lip.

“I hung around when everyone else went inside. I couldn’t believe it when you took your suit off. I decided that I had to join you,” she said.

“I’m glad that you did,” I said, my cock now at full attention.

Lindsey leaned over and kissed the underside of the head, the frenulum where it was most sensitive. I caught my breath and sighed as she licked me, took hold, and guided the head into her mouth. She applied gentle suction, and I threw back my head, the rain splashing down on my face, and I roared with the thunder.

Lindsey looked up, her eyes smiling, her lovely hair slicked back away from her face.

“You like that?” she asked.

I leaned down and took her head into my hands and kissed her. She tasted of chlorine and strawberries. I devoured her mouth as I slid my hands under her arms and lifted her from the pool. She moaned and raised her legs as I sat her on my lap.

Wrapping her legs around my body, she pressed her pussy against the bottom of my cock, rocking it up and down and rendering me incapable of either speech or thought. I kissed my way down her neck to her shoulders. I nibbled her collar bones, and it was her turn to throw her head back, which thrust her pussy into my cock even harder.

Lightning flashed and thunder rocked us almost instantly.

It must have hit the big sycamore in the center of the woods behind us, I thought. 

Lindsey jumped and clutched my neck, screaming. Inadvertently, she lined the mouth of her pussy up with my cock when she did this. We both called out as she slid down, enveloping me in one fluid motion.

“Oh!” she called out. “Oh, god!”

Over and over, she cried as I held onto her lovely bottom. I lifted, and she assisted with her legs placed beside my hips. I thrust her down harder and harder, loving the sound of her voice as she cried out in ecstasy. 

“Hang on,” I said. “Lind, hang on!” 

“What?” she said, pulling back, shock on her face that I was interrupting her.

“We’re too close to the water,” I said. My feet were still in the pool. “Let’s get onto a chaise.”

There was no way to do it without separating, so she stood up and laid down on the nearest chair. I followed and knelt between her thighs. Her pussy was gorgeous. I tasted it, and she squealed in delight. Rain pelted my back as I sucked her lips into my mouth.

“Oh, Greg,” she called out to me. “Come up here and do it now!”

I slid up her body, the rain still pounding us both, and I entered her once again. She cried out her passion as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled my head down into a kiss.

Sliding into her was excruciating and wonderful. Thunder rolled around us as I began thrusting. Our cries were drowned by the sound of the elements.

I looked deeply into the young woman’s eyes as I thrust over and over. The passion and lust were mesmerizing. Our senses were overwhelmed by each other as much as the storm that swirled around us. It was a perfect cataclysm of sensation.

Lindsey reached up and took my face, pulling me down to kiss her again as she cried out in orgasm. I was right behind her, filling her and bellowing with the thunder. The ground shuddered with us as we climaxed together.

Finally, depleted, I sank down next to the beautiful young woman. She held me and continued moaning and cooing in my ear. We shared endearments and soft words as the lightning and thunder moved on. Gentle rain fell, washing us as we lay together.

I sat up, wondering what I would say to my wife and guests. Lindsey sat up with me. She looked so sexy that I felt my cock begin filling again. She kissed me with unrestrained intensity.

“Thank you so much,” she said. “Bess will be thrilled!”

 

 

Published 
Written by brassring
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments