Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taken to the Edge

177
82 Comments 82
42.3k Views 42.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
My phone rang. My heart pounded like the fast beats of my ringtone, which would have been playing had it not been on silent. I answered the call, “Hello.”

“Where is he?” his deep strong voice said.

“I can see him in the next room. He’s asleep on the sofa."
“Touch your cunt for me.”

“What!? I can’t. He might wake up.”

“Do it.”

I slid my hand down and under my panties. I could feel the heat before my fingers touched my slick pussy. My breathing quickened. I couldn’t take my eyes off my boyfriend, who was sleeping in his drunken and medicated state in the next room. I was terrified he’d wake up and catch me shamelessly pleasuring myself for my lover.

“Why can’t I hear how wet you are?”

“I’ve got my blanket covering me.”

“Take it off. Stand up and rub your pussy for me. I want to hear how wet you are.”

Even though I knew he couldn’t see me, just his presence on the phone made me unable to falter in carrying out his request. He’d always had the ability to unlock that part of me that wanted to please him. I stood in plain sight of my sleeping, drunken, medicated boyfriend and rubbed my pussy. My pleasure was easily audible as my fingers glided across my sex.

“Now, pinch your nipples.”

I pulled and tweaked on them and had to hold the cries that threatened to spill from my open mouth.

“Again. Harder.”

“I can’t. He’ll hear me.”

“You’ll do as I fucking well say. You belong to me. If I tell you again, then you do it without questioning me. Don’t make me come over there and do it for you.”

“Oh, fuck!”

I twisted and pulled harder. I couldn’t disobey his commands. I didn’t want to. The reaction my body felt to his words was amazing. My desire to please him was consuming. The gratifying feeling he brought me when he told me I was his Good-girl, or the feeling of cumming for him was just so powerful. I couldn’t get enough.

“Tease your fingers around your pussy lip for me. I want you begging me to let you slid those fingers into your snatch. Pull your lips apart for me, spread them wide. You’re thinking of my cock, aren’t you?”

“Oh fuck, yes. I want it. I want it so fucking much!”

“Where do you want it?”

“I want it buried deep inside me. I want you to fill me with your gorgeous, massive cock. Oh god! I need it. Please!”

All I could hear on the other end of the line was his dirty, low chuckles. Even the sound of his self-satisfied laughter sent my body tingling.

“Please, let me fuck myself for you! I beg you.”

“Mmm, you’re such a naughty little whore aren’t you? You want to cum thinking of my cock buried inside you, don’t you? And, all within sight of your boyfriend.”

“Yes!” I had to bite my lip to stop from screaming out in my aroused frustration. I knew the second my fingers slid inside me I’d most likely cum, and I needed it so badly.

“Rub your clit for me.”

My body squirmed and danced with pleasure as my fingers strummed my swollen nub.

“Oh fuck. I’m close! I don’t know if I can hold it.”

“You can and you will. You better not fucking cum before I tell you. I want you on the edge.”

“Please! Oh shit, I can’t stop.”

“Stop now. Stop touching.”

The tone in his voice let me know just how serious he was. My hand froze instantly. I was panting and dazed after being so close to reaching climax. But, what he said next brought me right back to my senses.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1



“I’m coming round. It seems like you need to be taught a lesson.”

“But… But…” I didn’t get chance to protest; he’d hung up.

I got a message five minutes later.

I’m outside. Let me in and take me upstairs. Don’t say a word, just remove your panties, stuff them in your mouth, get over my knee and prepare to be punished.

I almost came, right then and there. On shaky legs I made my way passed my sleeping boyfriend, actually thankful that he’d drank so much and for the fact that with the aid of his pills he was such a heavy sleeper. I opened the front door as silently as possible and was greeted with the stern, powerful gaze of my lover.

As instructed I took him upstairs and placed my gagged, naked self over his knee. I was thankful for the muffler when the first blow smacked against my bare skin. Every fibre of my soul willed my body not to jolt against his sanction, knowing that the more I squirmed the longer he’d make me wait for my release.

I lost count of the number of walloping thwacks that rained against flesh, but with watering eyes and a soaked pussy I held on by the skin of my teeth and managed to stop my orgasm from reaching its crescendo.

Pulling my body from over his knees, he flung me onto the bed on my back.

“Spread your fucking legs, you dirty little slut.”

I spread my legs wide for him, inviting him to fuck my pussy on the bed that I shared with my man. I felt so naughty, such a whore, but under the intense gaze of my lover's eyes, I knew I couldn’t deny my need for this man to fill me.

With his full length of manliness gripped and being stroked, he slapped his phallus against my sensitive hooded jewel. I clawed at his muscular thighs, desperate for him to release me from my torture. He removed the sodden panties from my mouth and kissed me hard.

I moaned when he grabbed at my breasts, before his hand came around my throat. I didn’t have to beg with words; my desperation was clear to see on my face.

He lined up his huge dick at the entrance of my cunt, and with a sexy fucking sneer, he thrust himself deep inside me. I was actually thankful that his grip on my throat was so tight, because the scream that would have erupted had his gorgeous hand not been there would have woke the dead.

He was buried to the hilt, his body pinning mine to the bed. With his lips next to my ear, he kept still within me. My pussy walls clutched him tight; I never wanted to release his length from inside me.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard and you are going to cum when I tell you to, aren’t you?” his steely voice questioned with low, deep whispers in my ear.

I could only respond with a whimpered, “Fuck, yes.”

He started his relentless shafting. My body jerked with every powerful forward thrust of his rock solid dick inside me. My breasts bounced and my hands clawed at the sheets. I was desperately trying to hold off on my impending orgasm.

Every time I thought he was going to give in and say the words I was desperate to hear, he would slow his pace and bring me back from the edge. Sweat dripped from our bodies, and any thought of waking my boyfriend was gone. 

At the point when I thought I couldn’t take a moment more, he said the words I longed to hear.

“Now! Cum with me. Cum with me.”

He released his load deep inside me, as I exploded in a powerful, sense shattering, amazing orgasm.

I remember him holding me. I remember drifting off into a peaceful sleep. I don’t remember him leaving. The next thing I did remember was waking up the next morning, totally satisfied and feeling like a true dirty little slut.

Published 
Written by Jayne33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments