Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Frat House Party Turns to Gangbangs

"Gangbangs break out at a raucous college fraternity party!"

70
28 Comments 28
425k Views 425k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Legendary Story
(episode 9)

Fall semester of my sophomore year I moved into the fraternity house. I found myself very excited about all the fun possibilities of staying in the frat house full time.

However, I soon found myself spending the night at my girlfriend Jennifer’s apartment over half of the time. I had discovered that the frat house was always loud and the rowdy activities usually didn’t cease until the early hours of the morning and it was always party central non-stop on weekends.

I shared a room upstairs in the back of the frat house with my friend Chip. Since he was still dating Brittany, Jennifer's best friend and roommate, he also was spending the night quite often at Jennifer and Brittany’s apartment.

The frat house was always especially wild during University of Georgia Bulldog home football game weekends. This particular weekend though, was the first weekend for the Dawgs to play a road game that fall semester. It seemed like many students took the opportunity to go home and spend some time with their parents, while other students made the game road trip with the Dawgs, leaving the campus feeling somewhat empty.

I was “batching” that weekend, that is, Jennifer had gone home to visit her parents as did most of my usual gang and I was alone with just some of my frat brothers. My fraternity decided to have a party at the house to watch the Dawgs play on TV that Saturday evening.

We brought in a big screen TV and hooked it up in the main party room and two smaller, but still fairly large TVs in a couple of the adjacent rooms. About half my frat brothers were still in town and we made a call to a few sororities inviting them to come over and watch the game. We got a few kegs of beer and bought a bunch of snack items such as potato chips, pretzels, dips, and cookies and covered a couple of folding tables in those snacks.

We actually ended up with a pretty large crowd. The only usual ones from my gang still there that weekend were Vic and Kelli, and of course my buddy Nick (being frat president) was there. Several girls showed up, nearly all of them sorority girls. Things got really rowdy as we all watched the game and drank beer. The game was a typical close SEC showdown and the Dawgs won it in the end sending us into a rowdy celebration. That set the mood — raucous and wild!

A lot of people were pretty drunk and chicks were hooking up with guys. Four guys from my frat got this one really super hot blonde chick, wearing a slinky very short and low cut red dress, to go in the back with them. The room they took her to has a big window that opens up on the back porch of the frat house. Vic and Kelli came up to me and asked if I thought those guys were going to gangbang that girl. I didn’t know so I suggested we go on the back porch to see what happens.

The window on the back porch was wide open and the curtains, such as they were, ragged and barely hanging, were of course also wide open and all the lights were on. We watched as the four guys took her into that back bedroom. (This is not the first gang bang to take place in that room with people watching from the back porch.)

We watched as they all stood there each taking a turn kissing her and squeezing her boobs. Somebody slid the straps of her dress off her shoulder and it just slid to the floor. She wasn’t wearing any panties and was just standing there in the middle of four guys kissing and being felt up in nothing but her high heels.

Kelli whispered in my ear as we watched through the window, “Don’t get too worked up or you’re going to have to wank off tonight,” and she laughed.

Vic said to Kelli, “At least you’ll take care of me.”

Kelli laughed a little teasing him and whispered, “Don’t be so sure.”

Soon we were watching as the guys sat the hot blonde chick down on one of the beds and they took their pants off. She had a shaved pussy with a small red heart tattoo on her butt cheek. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she started sucking their dicks while they were still standing. We watched as her head bobbed back and forth as she took cocks in her mouth one at time.

Then one of the guys who went by the nickname Psycho, went down on her and starting eating her pussy while another guy was straddling her face while she sucked his cock.

Psycho got her to roll over on all fours and he started fucking her dogstyle. The girl was moaning loudly and yelling out “oh yea fuck me!” “god damn it fuck me!” Her body jerked with every push she received from Psycho as he pounded his dick in her pussy.

One of the other guys got on his knees on the bed in front of her and she took his cock in her mouth. It was obvious that she could see us watching from the window and evidently liked it. Soon a couple of other guys joined us on the porch and were watching over our shoulders.

After Psycho finished fucking her she asked to be on the bottom and as she spread her legs apart we could all see how super wet her pussy was. The next guy climbed on her and started fucking her missionary. She was going nuts and started kissing him while he fucked her.

After several minutes he finished and another guy wearing a condom (the first two didn’t) mounted her and started humping away. Once the fourth guy had started fucking her, we could hear her tell them they could send in a couple of other guys.

I turned to Lawrence, one of the guys looking over my shoulder, and said to him, “Hurry in there, this is your chance!”

Lawrence was a skinny freckled, curly redheaded guy who was not very lucky with the women. He took off immediately, rushed in the back door and soon we watched and laughed as he entered the room, eagerly jumping in as next in line.

Just after that a couple of more guys came in the room that had been retrieved by one of the other guys. But they had to wait as eager Lawrence’s skinny pale ass was soon humping away on that super good looking drunk horny slut.

Kelly laughed quietly and said, “What is wrong with this picture?” That was really funny.

Nastya_Blue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nastya_Blue

And she was right because it did make a bizarre funny scene.

Due to his extra excitement Lawrence didn’t last near as long as the other guys and soon that chick was being fucked by another guy. By this time Kelli, Vic and I grew tired of watching and went back into the main party room where we soon heard about another gangbang going on upstairs.

I asked Kelli and Vic if they wanted to go watch. Kelli said she’d seen enough of that for the evening, so I went upstairs without them.

It was easy to find since guys were standing in the doorway and loud noises were coming out of that room. I made my way over and looked over their shoulders and saw a girl with short blonde hair and a girl with medium length black hair both getting fucked dogstyle in the middle of the floor on the carpet. Guys were loudly cheering them on.

I squeezed through into the room. Damn! I knew the black haired chick. She was Jackie from my hometown and had been in my high school graduation class (my mom had actually tried to get me to ask her out when we were teenagers).

I had seen her at the party earlier during the game and had said hello to her. Jackie was a cute girl with a smoking hot body, but I had always thought she was kind of a nerdy academic and not the party type. I guess I had been mistaken about her.

I was really dumbfounded and shocked as I watched her butt-ass-naked on all fours getting fucked from behind in a room full of loudly cheering guys. Her body was shiny all over, covered in sweat and she was yelling out, “god yes, oh god yes!” over and over.

Her titties were bouncing and shaking each time that guy would pound into her pussy from behind. There was already two used condoms laying just beneath her and two underneath the blonde girl too. I found that I was actually getting very turned on watching Jackie getting fucked.

In just a little while the guy fucking Jackie had finished and as he pulled out of her I could see how drippy wet her pussy was. Then she saw me standing there. She looked at me and called out my name and asked if I “wanted to fuck her next?”

Several guys started to chant my name, but I said, “I can’t, I’ve got a serious girlfriend.”

Jackie declared “Oh, c’mon!” and several frat brothers were urging me to take my turn on her, but I didn't relent and she just stated loudly that I didn’t know what I was missing and to get in line if I changed my mind.

Then another guy stepped forward and she told him to lie down and she slid a condom on his cock and licked it to get it really wet with her tongue sliding up and down his cock. Then she got on him cowgirl and eased her pussy on to his cock with the guys cheering her on as we watched his dick disappear into her wet cunt.

About that time our friend, red headed Lawrence had made his way upstairs and was starting to fuck the girl with the short blonde hair. Everyone started chanting “Lawrence” over and over and laughing and cheering.

The strained ecstatic expression on Lawrence’s face was priceless as we laughed and cheered. Lawrence humped away taking full advantage of this rare opportunity for him.

Lawrence lasted and lasted this time fucking that girl dogstyle for an extra long time. Meanwhile, Jackie was grinding all over the guy underneath her as he squeezed her butt cheeks.

Finally, after two other guys had fucked Jackie, I got tired of watching and went downstairs to see if there was any food and beer left. It was late, I was very tired and I easily fell asleep in one of the big easy chairs.

Later someone tugged on my shoulder to wake me up. It was Jackie, the black haired girl, from my hometown. She was standing there topless, her skin still sweaty, but had her little skirt on and was holding her blouse in her hand. She said to me, “You should have fucked me, you’d love it!”

I just answered, “I am sure I would, but I’m in a serious relationship and not free to do that.”

She bent down real close to my ear and whispered, “If you ever change your mind, I will fuck your balls off and make you beg for more." Then she put her blouse on and walked out the front door with the short blonde haired girl.

I remember thinking that it had been a really bizarre evening as I watched her walk out. I was really having a difficult time getting my mind around everything I had witnessed.

The party was over by that time and I realized that I had been asleep for a couple of hours. I went upstairs to go to bed and peeked into the room where Jackie and the other girl had been gangbanged. I was shocked at the two big piles of used condoms in the floor.

The next day, Jennifer called me to say she was on her way back to Athens and asked if anything exciting had happened.

I told her, “Other than watching the Dawgs win the game, there were some hellacious gangbangs at the frat house.”

She exclaimed, “What?”

“Don’t worry I just watched.”

And then Jennifer then calmly asked, “Anybody I know?”

I told her that one girl had gone to my high school and also that Lawrence had finally got some pussy (which Jennifer thought was funny.)

She said, “Good for Lawrence, it may be awhile before he gets any more," and she laughed.

That night while I was fucking Jennifer, I was also playing over the scenes from those gangbangs in my head.

I had no idea that my mere presence at those events of that party would eventually lead to a great deal of trouble and heartache.

Copyright ©2014 Buz Bono. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Buz Bono.

Published 
Written by Buz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments