Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Threesome with Lorena

"Lorena wants to share a girl with me, and the result is a fantastic night of wild sex and lust."

11
3 Comments 3
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The story contains a nude image below.

 

Since I started going out with Lorena, she was totally open about many things in her life, being her sexuality one of them. Since the very beginning, she confessed she was bisexual. She told me she liked girls, too, and had even been involved with two of them although things had not gone well with these chicks.

One night, we were lying in my bed after making love and were talking about our sexual experiences. For some reason, Lorena ended up talking about a girl she had dated, 'la Negra,' a chick who studied with her. Lorena told me her name was Katherine, but they called her 'la Negra' because of her Latino origin and her beautiful olive skin.

She spent the next fifteen minutes talking about her, describing what she was like, why they got along very well, and she also emphasized how sexy she was. Then, at some point during our conversation, Lorena asked me how I would feel about having a threesome with her and another girl.

"Do you specifically mean having sex with 'la Negra'? I asked curiously.

"It could be her; it could be any other girl. I mean, I won't ever cheat on you, but maybe we both can enjoy another girl's company every now and then, can't we?"

I was totally surprised. I had never been offered such chance. I mean, of course I had that fantasy, but I had never found the courage to ask my previous partners to share another girl.

I told Lorena that could be something we could get to experience together as I was open to live new sensations. Lorena smiled at me, kissed me, and immediately got on top of me and began riding me.

Some weeks later, I was having coffee with Lorena in a nice café when she said something that made my jaw drop.

"Guess what... I met Katherine yesterday. We had a beer in a bar downtown and talked for a while".

"Katherine who?"

"Katherine... 'la Negra'... My ex..."

"Oh yeah... Sure! So... How's she?" I uttered.

"She's fine. We talked a lot and caught up with the things we had done in the past months."

"Cool!" I said feeling curious as I knew there was something else to come.

"Hey... I gotta tell you something..." Lorena said.

"What's that?"

"I talked about you. I mean, about us and... I mean, I told her about us getting along pretty well despite you being my professor and the age difference, you know... And..."

"And...?"

"Well, at some point, we also talked about what happened between her and me and some other things, and somehow, I ended up proposing her to have a threesome with us."

"What?" I said raising my tone of voice.

"Well... You said you would accept to be in a threesome if the opportunity came!" Lorena explained.

"I know, I know. I'm just so surprised. I am... speechless, jeez!"

"I know! I mean, if you feel uncomfortable about it, we can just forget about it."

"No! I am just shocked, but I guess we can do it,” I said trying to find a way to let her know I did want to fuck her ex. Then, after a couple of seconds, I said, “I'm in!"

I had mixed emotions. I was excited, surprised, and I guess nervous as well. Luckily, Lorena said she would prepare everything so that I didn't have to worry about anything.

Three more weeks passed by, and then, the big day came. We arranged to meet Katherine downtown to have lunch with her. The idea was to spend some time out so that we could break the ice and get to know each other.

Lorena and I arrived first. We came inside a nice Japanese restaurant we liked to visit and sat at a table while we waited for Katherine. Some minutes later she arrived.

"There she is," Lorena announced.

I looked up and saw her. She was so sexy. She was tall, had long wavy black hair, and had a really gorgeous curvy body. She was olive-skinned as my girlfriend had told me and had a sexy beauty mark on the left side of her face close to her lips. She was wearing blue jeans and a red top, an outfit that highlighted her voluptuous ass and breasts.

"HI!" She said as soon as she saw me.

I greeted her as we kissed in the cheeks. Then, Lorena and she held each other in a warm embrace. Katherine sat down, we all ordered some food, and spent the next two hours eating and talking.

Katherine was really nice. To describe her, I would say she was easy-going, extrovert, and very eloquent. She would engage in any kind of conversation and had a clear perception of what was going on in the world.

All in all, it turned out to be a pleasant lunch. We chatted and laughed at many things as we enjoyed our delicious meals, and I felt less nervous about what would happen later.

After lunch, we went to a nice coffee shop, had some coffee, and continued talking. In no time did we mention anything about our night together, but I could feel a congenial atmosphere in the air, and I knew everything would turn out alright.

After the coffee, we visited some shops in the area, and then we drove to my apartment. There, I made a delicious salad accompanied with bread and some red wine. We ate, and when we were done, Lorena proposed a toast.

"For this special night!"

We joined our glasses and said, "cheers." We chatted a little bit more, and then, Lorena told us to come to my bedroom. Katherine and I followed her. He told us to sit on my bed, and so we did.

"Listen... I'm gonna go and get ready. I'm going to give you ten minutes, and when I come back, I want to find you totally naked, exploring your bodies, doing whatever you want with them.

We looked at Lorena and then looked at each other. We giggled and nodded nervously, showing her we agreed with her demands. Lorena turned on a lamp on my nightstand and turned off the lights in my room. When she left, Katherine took the initiative.

"Would you take off my top, please" she said with a flirting smile.

I nodded, placed my hands on her hips, pulled up her top, and removed it. Her boobs were amazing. They were round and juicy, 32D I think, and they claimed to be liberated from that white bra that surrounded them.

I put my hands on her back and unfastened her bra. She grabbed it and threw it to the floor.

"Do you wanna touch them," Katherine said.

I accepted her invitation, and so, I placed my hands on her gorgeous big beasts. I caressed them and squeezed them, and then, I pressed her nipples with my index fingers and thumbs. They got erect, and so I licked them.

As I licked her tits, Katherine caressed my hair and arms, and then, she began to go downwards. She placed one hand on my left thigh, caressed it, and then, she went north. She put her hand on my belly, felt my abs, and then, she went down again.

At that moment, I grabbed her face and brought it towards mine, and kissed her. That was a really passionate kiss, and I must say her lips felt so good. They were fleshy and soft, and our lips just blended perfectly well.

As we kissed, Katherine got to insert one of her hands into my pants and began massaging my erect cock. Her hand worked on my cock, her tits pressed my chest, and her lips mingled with mine. It all was just the perfect setting for an unforgettable moment.

After a couple of minutes, we stopped kissing. She looked at me and stood up. She grabbed my hand and made me stand as well. Then, she unzipped my pants and made them fall. I set them aside as I watched how she took of her pants, revealing her sexy white panties. I looked at her sexy body and felt the need to make it mine.

l3a.jpg

I pushed her gently on my bed, lay next to her, and began kissing her as I touched her tits. We kissed for a while, and then, I grabbed her panties, pulled them down, and threw them onto the floor.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

I touched her pussy, felt her lips and the outer skin, and then, I put one of my fingers inside. She was super wet. My finger slid inside easily, and as I felt her, she moaned sexily. I fingered her for a while, and then, I decided to taste her cunt.

I placed my head between her legs, I spread them wide, and then, I started to lick her hole. It was a little salty, but it tasted good anyway. I licked her lips, put my tongue inside her hole, and then I licked her clit. Katherine moaned and moved her hips up and down, showing how much she enjoyed my actions.

I had been licking her pussy for a couple of minutes when she told me to turn my body so that she could grab my cock. I started turning when I felt her warm hands grabbing my dick. She directed my legs and placed them so that her head was between them, and so, she began sucking my cock.

We were in this sixty-nine position when I felt footsteps next to us. I turned my head and saw Lorena semi- naked, standing next to us, wearing only a transparent robe.

"That's how I wanted to find you guys," she exclaimed.

She lay next to us, the same orientation as Katherine, who took my dick out of her mouth so that she could kiss Lorena. As they kissed, I felt Lorena's hand on my dick getting in charge.

I kept sucking Katherine's pussy, and after a couple of minutes, Lorena knelt on the bed and said, "I want to see you both having sex."

I knelt down, too, and looked at them. They kissed again while they touched their boobs. I felt so horny staring at my girl as she kissed another woman. Consequently, I moved to the bottom of the bed, spread Katherine's legs again, placed my cock close to her pussy, and rubbed her clit with the head of my dick.

Katherine moaned as I repeatedly moved the tip of my cock along her clit, and then, I stopped to align my cock with her hole and penetrated her. Katherine let out a soft scream, and I started to thrust.

As I fucked Katherine, Lorena lay next to her kissing her and touching her sexy tits. I placed my right hand on Lorena's ass. I caressed it and squeezed it, and after a couple of seconds, I slid my hand down her pussy and began to finger her. Both girls moaned and I felt this ecstatic sensation of deep bliss, one I had never experienced before.

I mean, I guess most guys' sexual fantasy is to have sex with two girls at the same time, but how many of them can actually make their dream come true? And here I was with these two cute girls having the best moment of my life.

I kept lying on top of Katherine, my dick inside her hot pussy, while Lorena alternated her hands between my cock and Katherine's juicy boobs. After a couple of minutes, Lorena knelt, put her hands on my back, caressed it, and went down. She touched my ass, passed one finger around my asshole, and then grabbed my balls.

She squeezed them for a while and then told me to give her some minutes with Katherine. I moved away while she got on top of her. Katherine's belly was between Lorena's legs, and while Lorena bent down to kiss her, Katherine grabbed her ass and put one of her fingers inside Lorena's pussy.

While the girls had fun with one another, I kept stroking my cock to keep it up. Lorena also began to finger Katherine, and both girls moaned and hissed, which made me hornier.

After a while, Lorena turned her body, and let her pussy land on Katherine’s mouth while she got busy eating Kate’s cunt. As both girls engaged in this sixty-nine position, I moved next to the frame of the bed where Kate's head was, and I placed one hand on Lorena's ass. I caressed it for a while, and then I started to rub her asshole.

A minute later, I used one of my fingers to dig into Lorena's ass. At the same time, Katherine grabbed my cock with one of her hands and started to stroke it. She pressed my cock very tightly as no girl had ever done, and the pleasure she gave me was infinite.

I dug deep into Lorena's tight asshole, and as I went deeper, Lorena moved her ass as if she was trying to absorb my finger. We all moaned and screamed, and my bedroom suddenly became hotter than ever.

Some minutes later, Lorena moved to one side, turned her body again, leaving her face over Katherine's pussy, and her feet close to the bottom of the bed. As Katherine's mouth was not busy anymore, I placed the tip of my dick on her lips, and she began to suck my big cock.

Katherine's thick lips felt so good as she ate my hungry dick. I looked at Lorena and saw how she fingered Katherine's pussy, first with one finger, then with two and three, until she got to introduce all her fist.

Katherine took my cock out of her mouth and screamed loudly as Lorena fisted her. At the same time, I played with her big tits and moved them from side to side. Lorena did such a good job than soon Katherine's hips and thighs began to shake frenetically until she finally came, having several orgasms.

Lorena took out her hand out of Kate's wide wet pussy, came to me, and pushed two of her humid fingers inside my mouth. I tasted Katherine's wetness, and as I licked Lorena's fingers, I put two of my fingers inside her pussy.

I fingered her for a while until Lorena pushed me and made me lie down. She immediately jumped onto my waist and placed my erect cock into her pussy. She began riding me, and I grabbed her sexy tits and played with them.

Katherine knelt down and got behind Lorena. She touched Lorena's boobs as well and then grabbed my balls with one of her hands. She rubbed them and squeezed them, only that at some point she did it so strongly that it kinda hurt, so I had to press her hand to make her understand what was happening.

Katherine came next to my head, bent down and kissed me. She kissed me for a couple of seconds, and while we all were in that position, I grabbed one tit of each girl. Lorena's boobs were a little bit smaller and whiter, and Katherine's boobs were so round and juicy. Lorena's nipples were bigger and felt very hard. It was titty paradise right there on my bed.

Suddenly Katherine whispered, "eat my pussy." Right after saying this, she placed her pussy on my face, and I began licking her super wet hole.

Lorena kept riding, and I saw how Katherine's tanned back bent and the two girls started to make out. My tongue played with Katherine's pussy, feeling the different creases of her skin, and tasting the fluids it emanated.

Lorena rode faster, jumping as high as she could, and letting my cock go as deep as possible. After a couple of minutes, I grabbed her ass, and I began to thrust as hard as I could. Lorena screamed, and I placed my thumb on her clit, which gave her so much pleasure that in less than a minute she came again.

Lorena lay besides me and remained in that position for a while. I kept licking Kate's pussy, but now my tongue had increased the speed, focusing on her clit. Katherine moaned louder and louder until she came.

She moved aside, and I quickly got behind her and made her lie on all fours. I quickly penetrated her and began thrusting as fast as I could. Lorena opened her legs, inviting Katherine to lick her pussy. Katherine bent over her and began eating her hole as I fucked her from behind.

I was about to come, too, but I wanted to last a little bit more as being inside this hot chick felt so good. However, as I tried to moderate my pace, Katherine grabbed my balls and squeezed them, and I could not hold it any longer. My hard cock spat a massive stream of cum that flooded her pussy.

Immediately, I lay down and witnessed how Katherine, using her tongue and fingers, made Lorena come again. The girls hissed crazily while I tried to recover my breath.

After that, we all lay on my bed touching and kissing each other. We slept there together, and the next morning, we fucked each other again.

Undoubtedly, that has been the best sex experience I have ever had in my whole life and the realization of a long time fantasy: fucking two girls at the same time.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments