Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Side of Simon

"Young love releases the animal in Simon."

2
0 Comments 0
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Simon and Melissa had been seeing each other for a couple of weeks. A couple of coffee dates, a movie or two; nothing too serious, just a bit of fun. Simon could hardly believe his luck - he was a bit geeky-looking, never had much luck with girls, but Melissa was absolutely stunning. They met in a physics class they were both taking, and Melissa had sat next to him, even though there were lots of other seats. She spent the entire lecture watching him and smiling. He spent the entire lecture shifting uncomfortably under her gaze and trying to take notes.

"You're cute," she had said, "Wanna get a drink later?"

Simon managed a half-coherent acceptance of this offer, and so began their unlikely romance. He hadn't dared question her about her interest in him, for fear of her realisation that she is way out of his league. Enjoy it while it lasts, he often thought to himself, and for goodness' sake, don't ruin it.

They were sitting in his room listening to music, as they frequently did. They had kissed a few times, but never gone any further than that. Simon was a virgin and very nervous about making any moves on the seemingly experienced Melissa. But Simon felt as though tonight might be his night. He looked across at her, cross-legged on his bed, from his computer chair. Melissa was wearing a little pink vest top, showing just the right amount of cleavage, and skinny jeans. Her long, blonde hair, usually in a pony-tail, was down and seemed to glow in the lamp-light, although Simon was probably imagining that. She beckoned him, and he wheeled over, placing his feet on the bed. Melissa leaned forward and removed his glasses, kissing him softly on the lips before placing them on the bedside table. Feeling bolder than usual, he climbed onto the bed beside her and took her in an uncharacteristically passionate kiss, pushing her gently until they were both horizontal.

She looked up into his dark eyes and pushed his hair back. "What's gotten into you?" she asked, "I like it." A mischievous smile appeared on her face, and Simon smiled back, but not in the boyish way he usually did. He was suddenly filled with an incredible confidence he had never felt before. In no time, Melissa's pink top and Simon Pink Floyd t-shirt lay on the floor, the top button on his jeans was undone and he was making light work of her bra. This would be the first time Simon had seen Melissa's (or any 'real' girl's) naked breasts and he could feel his hardness straining against his jeans. Their torsos pressed against each other; his hot breath was on her neck. This is going to happen, he thought.

Melissa grabbed him with both hands and kissed him deeply as they rolled over so she was on top. She knelt up and let her unclasped bra slip to the floor as she pulled Simon's jeans and underwear down to his knees, releasing his throbbing member. Melissa closed her fingers around it and pushed back the skin to expose the shaft. He pushed himself onto his elbows and they stared with lust into each other's eyes. She took him in her mouth, grazing her teeth along his length as she retracted, and he flung his head back in pleasure. Melissa sucked him long and deep until he was right on the edge.

Then Simon grabbed her by the shoulders and placed her where he had just been lying with a manly strength he never knew he had. He pulled his jeans and underwear all the way off (and his socks - he'd heard those weren't especially sexy) and then removed Melissa's jeans too. They exchanged a knowing, sensual look as he eased her already wet panties down her legs to her ankles. Simon's skillful tongue brought Melissa to two very moist orgasms. He was sure that his neighbours would hear her squealing, and he chuckled internally for a moment at the thought of the look of surprise on their faces. He was quite enjoying giving such pleasure to the beautiful girl on his bed, and only stopped when she pulled his head up and growled, "I need you in me!"

His naked body slid up along her's and he kissed her on the neck. Melissa writhed with pleasure as she felt his hardness graze her inner thigh. Knowing how much she wanted it, Simon positioned himself over her and entered her, all the way in until he could feel her wetness on his balls. They kissed again while he was still inside her.

IVYHORSE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IVYHORSE

Then he pulled out and let his shaft rub against her clitoris, filling her with such intense longing that she clenched his buttocks with both hands so hard that it would leave marks for days. He plunged into her again and got into a steady rhythm. Melissa climaxed again, right before Simon pulled out, aware that they weren't using any protection, and came over her belly and breasts.

They lay next to each other for a few minutes, not saying anything but both breathing heavily, exasperated. Simon turned and smiled at her and she stretched up to kiss the tip of his nose in response before laying her head on his chest. They made love again twice that night.

* * *

Two days later, Melissa walked into the Physics lecture theatre and scanned the room for Simon. He was sitting alone in the back row, against the wall, and had watched her come in, admiring her silky legs emerging from a short grey skirt. He hadn't stopped thinking about her since that night; he wanted her so badly.

"Hey, sexy," she said, sitting down next to him and giving him a quick peck, "I missed you yesterday."

"Me too. You free tonight?" He thought immediately that he sounded desperate, but the thought left his mind quickly when Melissa placed her hand on his thigh and slid it up towards his crotch.

"I'm not so sure I can wait that long." She glanced around quickly to make sure no one was paying attention to them and then thrust her hand down his trousers and underneath the waistband of his underwear. Simon jumped a little at the suddenness of it all, but didn't remove her hand. He grew hard quickly as she began to rub him, and he unfastened a button to give her easier access, all the time making sure they were unwatched.

When the lecturer walked in, Melissa stopped rubbing, but her hand remained. She shot Simon a wink and he smirked, grazing the inside of her thigh, pushing her skirt up just a little. A week ago he could never have imagined himself doing anything of the sort in a lecture, but something had changed in him, something had drawn out the daring side he never knew he had. His hand crept further up her leg and he let one finger slip under her thong and caress her lips. She bit her lip and gripped him tighter under his jeans, but kept looking forward. "Let's see if you're as good with your fingers as you are with your tongue," she whispered.

With that, Simon slid two fingers into her - she was already getting wet. She grabbed her skirt with her free hand to avoid exposing herself to the rest of the class, but no one had noticed. The lecturer was prattling on about something or another and everyone was engrossed in their note-taking. Simon explored her, finding her clitoris with a third finger. He was driving her crazy and it took all her energy to not let it show on her face. She had begun to stroke him again slowly, but could barely concentrate and soon stopped again. Simon maintained a nonchalant expression the entire time, which Melissa could only laugh at. He knew we was bringing her very close, she was so slippery and was squirming in her seat.

She clenched the desk a let out a muffled squeak as he brought her to an orgasm right there in a Physics lecture. A girl two rows in front turned around for a second to look at them, and they erupted into silent laughter when she faced the front again. Melissa continued to caress Simon throughout the lecture, toying with the shaft so that he too squirmed in his seat. He had never been so turned on in all his life.

When the lecture, whatever it was about, finished, they rushed out and headed for the male toilets in the basement. Without any thought as to whether anyone else was in there, Simon took Melissa against the wall in a cubicle. It didn't take very long for Simon, given the torture he had just sat through for the past hour, and before he climaxed Melissa took him in her mouth, swallowing every drop as he groaned with delight. He could taste himself on her tongue as they kissed before getting dressed again.

"Are you coming over tonight, then?" Simon asked before she headed for her next class. Melissa winked and turned away. That's a yes, he thought before practically skipping away in the other direction..

Published 
Written by clum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors