Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Coeds, Part III

"I didn't mean to hook up with anyone. Honestly. It just sorta happened..."

29
8 Comments 8
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It wasn’t my intention to hook up with a college-coed, but having to wait on my college-aged son at the student union was almost more than a grown fifty-something-old man should be asked, or allowed, to do.

Tanya and Angela were hot horny coeds who roomed together in an off-campus apartment. They were sexy as hell and they knew it. In the very short time that I had gotten to know each of them, I had developed a huge affection for each, in very different ways.

I dropped our son off at the student union and told him that I’d pick him up later in the afternoon.

I texted Tanya and asked if she wanted me to come by the apartment.

I am waiting on you, she replied after a few moments. She added three smiling emojis to her text message.

I tapped on the apartment door and Tanya greeted me wearing nothing but a wrap-around towel. She grabbed my arm and quickly pulled me into the small apartment. As soon as she closed the door, she dropped the towel and told me to get comfortable, while she grabbed a change of clothes.

“You look fine the way you are,” I quickly replied as I took up a seat on the couch. 

“Where’s Angela?” I asked.

“I’m back here,” came the reply from one of the two small bedrooms. Then she stepped out of the bedroom, clad in a tiny black thong and nothing else. Holy smokes!

“So, are you here to have some fun?” Angela asked, brushing her long hair with a hairbrush.

“Yeah,” I replied sarcastically. “Are you game?”

She made her way around to where I was seated on the couch and stood in front of me, looking down at me.

“So, who gets lucky first, me or Tanya?” she asked, slipping between my parted legs and rubbing her legs against my thighs.

“Well,” I replied, “You’ve already got a pretty good start.”

Angela spun around and then proceeded to silently plop herself down on my lap. She leaned back and our lips met.

Damn!

I slipped my hands onto her luscious man-made boobs and began to massage them, which elicited a humming of approval from her.

Tanya slipped into the living room, without either of us noticing. Finally, after standing and watching the two of us making out on the couch, she cleared her throat to ensure we knew she was present.

I quickly apologized, while Angela turned about four shades of red.

“Don’t stop on account of me,” Tanya remarked. “Y’all seem to be doing very well. I think I’ll just sit over here and watch.”

I felt bad, because Tanya had invited me over and I was making out with her roommate, Angela. Tanya had slipped into a sexy teddy and was looking very sexy. I was surprised at how casually she seemed to accept my making out with Angela, right in front of her.

Angela quickly stripped out of her thong and then re-arranged herself in my lap so that she was facing me, her knees straddling my hips and her boobs pushed right into my face, her pussy planted right on top of my erection. She placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned in to kiss me. Tanya became an afterthought at that point.

Angela helped me out of my shirt as I toe-to-heel kicked off my shoes. She slowly worked her way down my torso, planting kisses on my chest. She slipped off my lap and onto the floor between my parted legs. She fumbled with my belt for only a brief second or two, and then the next thing I knew, she was going down on me.

Damn.

As Angela’s head bobbed up and down on my tool, I looked over at Tanya, who was situated on a chair just across from us. Oh crap! She had her cell phone out and she was filming us.

Alisonblake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alisonblake

I wanted to ask her to stop, but I didn’t. There was something strangely exotic knowing she was making a porno movie. I quickly decided to play along and started moaning my approvals of the blow job that Angela was thrusting upon me.

“Let’s fuck,” I begged. Angela quickly disengaged from my cock and after stripping me of my trousers, and my underwear, she re-launched herself onto my lap, pushing the head of my cock into her tight little pussy. She bounced up and down on me as I held on to her hips, digging in my fingers and matching her bouncing thrusts with my strong guttural utterances of approval.

“Oh Gawd!” she exclaimed as she dug her fingers into my shoulder blades and leaned her head forward, allowing it to come to rest on my shoulder. She trembled and shook, as a cataclysmic orgasm rolled through her statuesque body.

I was ready to explode but held it back. I wanted Tanya, and in the worst way. I pushed Angela from my lap and motioned for Tanya to come join in the fun.

Tanya was all over me in an instant. She didn’t seem the least bit bothered by being second. She quickly jettisoned her teddy and skimpy underwear as she backed herself up to my lap, peering over her shoulder back at me. I slipped a lone finger into her moistened pussy and gently probed her sweetness as she bent herself forward, giving me open access to her glory spot. I guided her onto my lap, ensuring my tool made it safely into the right spot. She wiggled her ass back and forth on my lap, my tool buried deep inside of her tight little pussy.

As she worked herself up and down on my tool, Angela stood up and planted her feet on either side of my hips, her pussy strategically situated right in front of my face. She pulled my head into her pubic area and held it there, forcing me to opt into some serious oral pleasuring, all while Tanya bounced up and down on my tool.

I had never in my life participated in a three-way sexual experience, and this was a first. Oh my God!

I couldn’t hold back. I shot my load deep inside of Tanya while squeezing the hell of out Angela’s buttocks as she straddled me. Tanya dug her fingertips into my legs, shaking and trembling as I emptied myself into her.

Tanya pulled off of my lap and collapsed onto the carpeted floor in front of us. I had stopped my oral pleasuring of Angela just long enough to ensure I didn’t do damage while dumping my load into Tanya. Angela quickly pulled my head back to her pussy.

I continued to provide my due diligence for Angela as Tanya lay naked and quivering and moaning on the floor in front of us. Angela and I ended up on the floor as well, as Tanya lay next to us, taking in all that was going on. At some point, Tanya and Angela shared a kiss, and that was all it took for me to suddenly become a spectator.

Watching these two lovely nymphets pleasuring one another was unbelievable. I lost all track of time.

Suddenly, I realized it was well past time to pick up my son from his classes, and I practically freaked. I was happy to know he had settled into an alcove at the student union to do some studying and didn’t seem to mind me being late to pick him up at all.

I told him I was happy that he was focusing on his studies and not the girls.

“Don’t worry,” he replied, nonchalantly, “I still notice the girls.”

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments