Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Guys At The Laundromat

"Laundromat visit late at night can lead to hooking up with college guys learning to do laundry"

60
8 Comments 8
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Living in an apartment isn't always the best place to be, having to go to the laundromat regularly because your coin-operated machines in your building might as well be made for preschoolers. Thankfully, we had a huge laundromat in our busy college town that was open twenty-four hours a day. Because of my crazy work hours, I often was there after 10 PM making sure I had clean work clothes. With limited options, this usually meant I was only wearing a short spaghetti-strap dress. Thankfully I was able to use that time to set up my Craigslist hookups. I could typically put up an ad after putting the wash in, and by the time it was all dry, I had a hookup ready to go for when I was ready to leave.

You could always tell it was the beginning of a semester: new college boys in, learning to do their own laundry. Two particular guys, I couldn't help but get a chuckle out of. They didn't know how to wash or dry their laundry at all. They noticed me glancing at them while I was in the middle of setting up a date for myself for when my laundry was going to be done. They asked for some help with basic instructions on using the washer. After I gave them some help, we had some small talk where they asked what I was doing there so late. I explained my apartment situation and that my husband was at home playing video games. They asked why he wasn't there with me. I rolled my eyes and they apologized for bringing up a sore subject. I apologized, slightly embarrassed, and explained things weren't great between us and even though I worked the most, the chores of the house were my responsibility.

After we chatted back and forth a bit, we parted ways to finish our wash. While I waited for things to finish up, I noticed they had been looking over at me. I would purposely make sure I bent over or adjusted my straps, made sure the view was nice for them. About the time my dryer was finished, one of them came over and asked if I would like to have a drink with them at the bar across the street. Now, I should note, I was already in the process of setting up a date for myself, but this sounded interesting. I agreed and told them I'd meet them there in twenty minutes.

When I pulled up, I noticed the parking lot was kind of dim and sketchy. I made a mental note of how that may prove to be in my favor later if things went well. I checked my reflection and made sure my cleavage was extremely noticeable. I walked into the bar, where they waved me over and put me on the bar stool between them. Drinks ordered, they chatted about school and asked questions about me. I explained what I did for a living and all the boring stuff you do small talk about.

Eventually Guy One asked what it was that was lacking in my marriage. I explained that my husband wasn't attracted to me. I wasn't sure anymore that I was his type after all. Guy Two put his hand on my thigh and said he was shocked to hear that because of how beautiful I was. I smirked and said, “I like to think my blowjob skills are a reason to want me, but sure.” Both blushed. I knew I had them at this point; I'm good at this.

I put a hand on each of their legs and told them I appreciated the company. And they were a lot of fun. I asked if they had girlfriends, but they said no, the college girls they knew were lame. I bit my lip and took a sip of my drink. “That's why you should be with a woman. The college girls are too caught up in wanting to be told they're pretty. Women my age and older know what we have to offer and aren't insecure about it. Plus, we have the experience to know how to do it.”

I noticed both of them catch their breath. “Maybe you'll have to prove that to us, unless only one is better,” said Guy One.

Looking him in the eye I immediately replied, “I think the better question would be if the two of you could handle being with a woman like me together.”

At that point, I was done playing around. Either these two were going to fuck me, or I was going to rub one out in the car. My pussy was throbbing and wet, and I needed their cocks.

Guy One took my hand and moved it further over onto his lap, where I could feel his erection through his pants. I looked over at Guy Two and moved my hand over his lap to feel that he was also extremely hard. This was my moment. I stood up and asked if they would walk me to my car. Within a minute we were outside and I was sandwiched between them against our cars. The parking lot lights were out by this time, and it was extremely dark.

Guy One was backed against my car, my hand rubbing the front of his pants. His hands groped my big boobs, which were spilling out the front of my dress. Guy Two was behind me, grinding his hard cock against my ass, kissing the back of my neck. With one hand grabbing my ass, the other was on my boob. We opened a door on each of the cars to block us from being seen, and to create space for the fun that was about to ensue.

KristyAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristyAdams

Guy One sat in the back seat and pulled his cock out. I immediately bent over and lowered my head down to devour as much of his cock as I could muster. Guy Two took this opportunity to pull his cock out too. I felt him lift my dress up. “Not wearing panties, you naughty slut,” he said. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down the slit of my pussy. I was wet and ready. With Guy One's cock in my mouth, Guy Two thrust into me! I gasped and nearly choked on the cock going into my throat!

I tried to focus on the cock in my mouth as much as I could, making sure to run my tongue up and down while my lips were wrapped around the shaft. My eyes started watering. He had to be at least eight inches. My throat was getting sore already from my trying to keep it in as deep as I could.

“We need to switch before she makes me cum in her mouth,” Guy One declared.

“This pussy is so fucking wet. You going to clean up the mess you've made on my cock?” Guy Two directed at me. I pulled off his cock and stood up, then turned to face him. I pushed him back into the seat he was standing in front of, bent forward and shoved his whole cock down my throat. With my lips tightly wrapped around it, I slurped up every drop of juice from my pussy on his cock that I could.

With him moaning and gasping as I engulfed his cock, Guy One stood up and guided the head of his cock up and down the slit of my pussy. He was slow and methodical, moving it back and forth against my clit. With Guy Two's raging cock in my mouth, I let out a moan. I wrapped my hand around his cock, gliding up and down, then pulling it from my mouth.

“I'm going to cum if you keep doing that,” I said to Number One.

“Good, when you do, I'll fuck you.” He kept his pace against my clit as I felt my pussy just dripping. Guy Two put his hand on the back of my head and guided me back down to suck his cock. I took him in my mouth and began to slurp up and down again. Guy One used his thumb to rub at the opening of my pussy, moving all the way up and before rubbing my tight asshole with it. This was the moment I came, letting out a guttural moan! As he felt me cum, he quickly thrust his cock into me and started pumping into me, over and over. My knees were shaking and if it weren't for both of them holding me up in some form, I definitely would have been on the ground!

My orgasm continued as I kept sucking and fucking both their cocks. My pussy was squirting onto his cock, my mouth drooling all over the other. Guy One said he was going to cum soon and I needed to get on my knees so they could both cum in my mouth.

Guy Two pushed me back and stood up. I knelt down and started to rub Guy Two, while still sucking Guy One. My lips wrapped around his throbbing cock; I cupped his balls in my hand and gave them a light squeeze. He moaned and exploded into my mouth. I forced his cock into my throat as much as I could and swallowed every drop of cum he gave me. I slowed down and made sure I didn't leave anything behind.

I pulled off his cock and turned to Guy Two and took his cock into my mouth again. I did the same to him, cupping his balls, then gave him a light squeeze, shoved his cock into my throat and started to gag on it. A few moments of this and he put his hand on the back of my head again. He let out a deep moan and his hot cum shot into my throat. I choked on it for a moment, but got my bearings and swallowed his whole load. He held me there for a moment while he finished pumping cum into my mouth.

As he pulled out of my mouth, Guy Two sat back, breathing heavily. I stood up, my knees a bit wobbly.

“That was certainly an experience,” he said.

I chuckled, “For you and me both. Thanks for the good time. Now I'll be able to sleep tonight.”

They pulled themselves out of the car doorways and closed them. They each gave me a kiss and slapped me on the ass. I walked to my car, blew them a kiss, and drove home with the taste of their cum still on my tongue. That night was certainly the best time I've ever had doing laundry.

Published 
Written by RaeRoughNBusty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments