Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College slut needs to get her grades up...

"She thought she had a private meeting with her professor."

24
9 Comments 9
10.7k Views 10.7k
884 words 884 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story and one of my go to fantasies."

Fuck, I'm already late. You'd think being on academic probation would help me be on time, but...shit happens I guess. I power walked up the stairs, barely able to keep my short skirt from revealing my whole ass to anyone behind me. Finally, I arrived at my destination, Dr. Kolb's office. I smoothed my hair, pulled up my knee high socks, took a deep breath and opened the door. 

"I see we still haven't fixed our little tardiness problem. Have a seat, Miss Lovely," Dr. Kolb joked as he rose to greet me.

"Yeah, well I wasn't exactly eager to get to my extortion appointment," I snapped back.

"You came to my office to discuss your grades wearing a full slutty school girl's outfit of your own accord," he smugly pointed out. This was partially true, I'd heard a rumor from a girl in his course last semester that he'd boost your grade if you came to your advising appointment dressed like a school girl slut for him. Before I could even respond, Dr. Kolb's two TAs for the semester walked into his office. Their eyes settled on me, seeming to be waiting for some kind of confirmation from Dr. Kolb.

"What the hell is this? I thought it was just going to be the two of us?" I demanded.

"Now, now lex, we never discussed any details. You just said you wanted to discuss your grade with me. I figured we could bring in the guys who are actually reading your garbage term papers and assignments. They deserve to know why you can't seem to put the effort into this course like everyone else. Maybe if you weren't so busy trying to flash your pussy at me every lecture, you might learn something." Dr. Kolb chastised me and went on, "So Miss Lovely, can you explain to my hardworking TA's why you insist on wasting their time when you turn your half assed assignments?"

"I..I've been working a lot this semester. I promise I'm not just lazy, please just let me make it up to you all. I'll lose my scholarship if I can't pull an A in this class. Please," I pleaded with my eyes and spread my legs wide in my chair giving them all a full view of my freshly shaved pussy.

The tall one, Michael I think, pulled me up out of my chair and slammed his hips against my ass pushing my belly onto the cold, hard desk. He slowly flipped up the back of my short plaid skirt, and began slowly rubbing his hard cock into my bare ass. I looked up to see the other TA unzipping his pants and pulling out a way bigger cock than I thought was possible for that nerd. A lil chill ran through my body as Michael started biting my ass. Hard. The other TA began stroking his cock right in front of my waiting mouth.

Nyakimgold9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nyakimgold9

"Why don't you let me finally help you with something?" I said through the small moans I was letting out. He placed his cock just out of my reach, I arched my back and felt the slaps of approval as I tried to take him into my mouth. I was about to lick the tip when I felt Michael ram full hilt into my wet little pussy. He thrust his hips against my ass wildly, and the other guy finally shoved his cock into my mouth. I threw my ass back against Mike, and tried not to gag as the other TA shoved my head down onto his cock for a better angle.

I cupped his balls and he pumped harder into my mouth, pulling my hair, and letting me know what a dirty little slut I was. My clit was aching as I tried to rub my pussy against the desk for some relief.

 "Only good girls get to cum during their appointments," Mike said as he lifted my hips off the desk and kept pounding my pussy while holding me up. I almost forgot about Dr. Kolb as I looked over at him taking in the whole scene hungrily. Eye contact had never been so fucking sexy. I wanted to be wearing that salt and pepper beard. NOW.

Except he wouldn't give me the satisfaction, he just maintained that smug "look what you're doing for me" look on his face as his TAs continued to ravage my little body for his pleasure. Mike slowly pulled out only to force his cock inside my way too tight little asshole. My ass was on fire and I needed someone to fucking touch me, but this was about them. I slurped and licked all around his huge cock, just as I started reaching for his balls, he pulled out his cock and shot his hot cum all over my face. I licked the cum off my lips, and smiled at Dr. Kolb as Michael shot his load all over my ass and skirt. 

I stood up, straightened my clothes, and wiped the rest of the cum off my face.

"So who's gonna finish me off?" I asked looking directly at Dr. Kolb.

"One cannot become educated in a day," he replied as he gathered up his things and left for his next lecture. 

 

 

Published 
Written by lil_lex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments