Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Love - Part 2

"Denise continues my sex lesson and a love affair begins."

7
6 Comments 6
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

My "first time" was with Denise, who I met during my first year of college at the Homecoming Dance. She was a junior on the swim team and editor of the school paper.

She wore a gray plaid skirt, white long sleeve shirt with a burgundy bow. At five feet four inches tall with shoulder length blond hair, she looked stunning.

As we danced to a slow number on the crowded dance floor, Denise pressed herself against me. Taking me off guard, her lips met mine as she kissed me. I kissed her back very passionately. She whispered into my kiss, "Where is your hand?"

I whispered back, "Denise, it's pulling up your skirt and now tracing the edge of your thong."

Taking me by the hand, she led me to the back of the conservatory building. Under a full moon, Denise had taken my virginity. When we were finished, she led me to her car and drove to her off campus apartment.

We arrived at her apartment and Denise let us in. After closing the door, I turned to see Denise standing by the window. She had unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it open. Her full, firm 34D - cup breasts and erect nipples came into view.

Pulling up her plaid skirt, her white thong came into view. I removed my shirt, and then undid the buckle of my pants. She crooked her finger, beckoning me to come to her. I reached out pulling her to me, her breasts pressing against my chest. We kissed passionately, tongues entwined in an erotic dance.

Denise reached down, pulling my zipper. After she pulled down my trousers, her soft warm hand snaked its way down my boxers. My hand pulled her wet thong to one side and touched her wet slit. Both of us moaned into each other's mouths as my fingers slide up her slit. She rubbed the head of my circumcised cock, and then slid down the shaft to my balls.

My finger rubbed her clit as she stroked my balls. She then stroked my rigid shaft with her other hand. I kissed my way down her neck to her breast as my finger rubbed her pink pussy lips. Her hand moved faster and faster while my finger rubbed her hard little nub. Before cumming, we stopped our hand loving.

Denise took me by my cock and led me to her room. I slipped her shirt from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I hooked my fingers over her waistband and I went to my knees. I was pulling her skirt down with her thong; her shaved pussy came into view. I let them fall to the floor as my tongue swirled over her clit.

I took her clit between my lips; I sucked on it hard and heard her scream. The sweet nectar flowed as my tongue licked her slit, as it pressed past her swollen lips.

"Oooooohhhh!" Denise grasped my head, pulling me closer.

The tip of my nose rubs against her clit as my tongue slips past her swollen lips. Swirling deeper, my tongue found her G - spot. With my tongue on her spot and with my finger, I tweaked her clit.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

"Faster please, faster!" She pulled my hair as her body trembled.

"Oh God, I am cumming!"

My hands grasped her hips as she recovered from her orgasm. I helped her to the floor and I gently laid her down. I kissed my way down her lithe body, my tongue slid down her very wet slit. I licked all the sweet nectar and swallowed it all. I then licked my way up her slit; I sucked on her clit until she came. I sucked all the sweetness that flowed from her pussy. I moved and kissed her full on the lips. We shared her sweetness and she let out a moan.

We held each other and caught our breath. Then Denise sat up and slipped off my boxers. She licked her way down to the tip of my cock. Her tongue swirled around until she had a taste of precum.

"Mmmm Denise, I need to cum."

I watched as she took the length of my cock all the way down. I felt the head of my cock touch the back of her throat. She swirled her tongue over my shaft as she sucked and hummed. This made me gasp as her fingers fondled my balls. She bobbed her head up and down my rigid shaft. Every time her head came up, her hand squeezed my balls a little tighter.

My cock was throbbing as Denise sucked the head of my cock. I screamed out that I was going to cum. She slipped her mouth off my cock, and aimed the cock head at her breast. We watched as spurt after spurt covered her breasts, with the last few covering her nipples.

Denise sat up, and massaged the warm cum into her breasts. She spread some over her lips then took my hand and pulled me to her. She kissed me with her cum covered lips. Sitting back, she asked if I ever tasted myself. I told her that this was my first time.

She took my hand as we stood; Denise led me to the Jacuzzi tub.

"Are you open, to trying something new?" she asked as she turned on the taps to fill the tub.

"Yes I am, what do you have in mind?"

"I hate all that hair around your cock; I want to shave you down there."

"Okay Denise, I will let you."

Denise told me that she doesn't play around, when she is with a guy, he is the only one.

"If you are a player, then there is the door. Otherwise get in the tub."

I happily got in the tub and this was the beginning of our love affair.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior Denise continues my sex lesson and a love affair begins.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments