Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freshman Experience Part 2 - The Roommate -Jeni

"Tale of a college freshman exploring his sexual freedom and learning along the way."

78
7 Comments 7
11.2k Views 11.2k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is loosely based on actual events. Names have been changed for privacy reasons. This is the follow-up to "Freshman Experience Part 1- The Nerves". <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is part of a multiple-part series."

Stephanie had spent a second night in my bed and I once again did nothing. I knew she was tempting and teasing me intentionally. I couldn't have gotten myself this deep in the friend zone, could I? She was forcing me to make a first move, I was just failing.

We only had a couple of weeks until Thanksgiving break, and I accomplished nothing with Steph. We didn't hang out much during that period of time as she spent a lot of time with her boyfriend Brian. I was trying, I was putting in the work; it just wasn't happening.

However, during this time I did start spending more time with Steph's roommate Jeni. She too was getting a bit bored and fed up with her roomie not being around. If Steph wasn't spending time with me, she was spending it with Jeni. We had now both been replaced by Brian.

Jeni was gorgeous in her own right. She was about 5'7, 130 pounds. She was a darker-skinned Latina with roots in Colombia. She had played soccer and ran track in high school. Her ass was her moneymaker as it was naturally plump from her Latina bloodline, but was also muscular from her sports activities. She also had very small A cups, but that ass made up for anything she was lacking.

Jeni would come down to my room and listen to music or just chill and watch TV with me. She would sometimes nap in my bed and we would cuddle from time to time. Steph was the root of our problems, but also the reason for our blossoming friendship, which I couldn't complain about.

It was Monday, the week of Thanksgiving, Stephanie was leaving tango home for the weeklong break. She came down to my room and jumped on my bed as I was watching some TV. She cuddled up to me and we lay there for a few minutes together. She looked up and apologized for not spending a lot of time with me the last few weeks. She gave me the excuse of classes and Brian, but promised when we got back, I'd have more of her attention. I told her it was no biggie and that I understood she had a boyfriend and that our time would be limited. As she got up to leave, she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Call me, text me while you're home. I'm going to miss you for the next week," she said while walking out.

"I will, I promise!" I replied. "Text me when you get home."

I was going home on Wednesday night, Kevin and Kyle had already left on Monday morning. It was going to be two days of boredom and masturbation for me.

About an hour later, Jeni was standing in my doorway.

"Hey Phil, are you doing anything?" she asked

"No, just relaxing. All my suitemates are gone already," I replied

"Mine too. I'm not leaving until Wednesday afternoon," she stated. "My friend who goes to UT is my ride home to Tallahassee."

"I'm leaving Wednesday night," I stated. "You want to hang out the next couple days? I am going to be bored as shit."

"Hahaha we were thinking the same thing," she laughed. "You want to go grab some food and then chill in my room?"

"Sure," I replied.

We went down to the dining hall and grabbed a meal, then went back to the dorms. Before we hung out, I told her I was going to take a shower and put some comfy clothes on if we were going to chill.

"Me too, I don't think you want to hang out with a stinky girl," she giggled.

I went and did a quick shave/shower and threw on a pair of shorts. No shirt or undies for me, more because I just hadn't done laundry for the past two weeks and ran out!

I walked down the hall to Jeni's room, her suite door was slightly propped open, I quietly entered and asked if she was decent.

"Yes, just got done, I'm in here," she shouted from the bedroom.

I walked in and her hair was wet and glistening. She had on a big t-shirt that barely made it past her plump ass cheeks.

I went and sat on the futon couch and got comfortable. She finished putting her hair up in a messy bun and grabbed a small blanket from the bed.

"I am so glad you are still here, I don't know what I was going to do for two days with almost everyone gone," she said. "I hate being bored."

"Same here," I replied, "probably was going to sit around and watch TV in my boxers all day."

She immediately changed the topic of conversation. Almost as if she was trying to get information for herself or Stephanie.

"So, what's going on with you and Steph?" she asked.

"What do you mean? Did something happen?" I asked back

"No, you guys just spend a lot of time together, I figured you both like each other as more than friends. Yet, she's with Brian, but then hangs out and talks about you all the time," Jeni remarked.

"I know, I don't know honestly what is going on with us. I get mixed signals from her, but I don't do well expressing my feelings to her. I think I am in friend zone hell!" I exclaimed. "Why are we talking about her? Let’s enjoy the next couple days stress-free."

"I agree, you want some wine to relieve that stress?" she asked. "Steph's mom bought us a few bottles."

"Sure, that sounds great" I jovially replied

Jeni went and grabbed a dark red wine and some cups. We had the tv on in the background as we engaged in a great conversation about school and our future plans. Jeni was truly a great girl with aspirations of being an athletic trainer.

The wine kept flowing and before you know it, we had polished off a bottle.

As we were on the couch, Jeni was covering her lower half with a blanket. When she got up to grab another bottle of wine, she gave me a full image of what was under that barely long enough t-shirt.

Her plump Latina ass was completely bare; she was wearing no panties. I also saw two beautifully meaty flaps between her thighs. She appeared to have large labia which I absolutely loved! I noticed plenty of hair surrounding those lips from the angle that I had. I was getting a very seventies porno vibe from what I had seen.

My cock immediately began to swell. I loved a woman with a bush! It was so natural and sexy. I also was fond of watching porn clips of women with big pussy lips. Thought of sucking on them, stretching them with my mouth turned me on immensely. Seeing her set of lips wrap around my big cock would surely be a treat.

As Jeni came back to the couch with another bottle, I tried to cover up the bulge that was forming in my pants.

She poured us another glass and asked if I wanted to have some of the blanket. I couldn't grab it quick enough, as it was the perfect cover for my engorged cock.

We both were getting a little tipsy and became a little flirtier as the night went on.

As we shared the blanket, Jeni inched closer to me, and eventually threw her legs over my lap. I lifted my right arm so she could snuggle up onto my chest. I could smell her hair and loved the way her shampoo smelled like fresh flowers.

"Your hair smells so good," I remarked.

"Thanks," as she giggled a reply. "You smell delicious yourself, I'd love to take a bite out of you."

"Oh, really now," I surprisingly commented. "I definitely have something you'd like to feed on."

"Mmmm, sounds intriguing. I have a large appetite," she replied.

My mind started going to its deviant thoughts zone. I wouldn't mind having a sexual evening with Jeni. I was so frustrated with the Stephanie situation, maybe this is what I needed.

As Jeni tucked her head and snuggled into my chest, I started to run my fingers up and down her back, nice and slow. I would then slowly work around to her side/tummy and started to tickle her a bit. I noticed as I gently rolled my fingers over her, she would let out little hums and moans.

We adjusted our position a bit so she was still resting on me, but I had both my arms and hands under the blanket. I started to massage her lower legs and calves.

"Mmmm, keep doing that for me, it feels so good," she whimpered. "My legs have been so sore from working out."

I continued to massage her lower legs, but started working my way up, eventually getting to her thighs.

She had perfect thighs in my opinion. Just the right amount of fat and muscle, which she got from playing soccer and running track for several years. I worked my hand up and down her thighs with each trip venturing closer to her pussy. The higher up I went, the more she would slowly start to spread them. She was clearly giving me an invitation to her pleasure palace.

I started to feel the heat from her crotch as I ventured ever so close to her love mound. She was probably soaked based on the heat she was giving off. My cock was starting to swell as I got closer to her pussy. Her heat and little moans were fully turning me on. I was going to need to move or else she was about to have nine inches jamming into her legs.

"You are so good with your hands," she let out. "Your touch feels so good. We should do this more often."

"I'm glad you like it," I replied. "You should see what else I am good at."

"Oh, is that an invitation," she asked. "I'd be very interested in your other skill sets."

With those words, I said fuck it. I looked Jeni deep in her eyes and moved in for a kiss. She met me halfway and we started to gently make out. Our lips connected passionately, and our tongues began to dance. Each passing second led to more passion in our kiss.

Under the covers, I slid my left hand all the way up her thighs and found her soaking wet hairy pussy. As soon as I touched it, she let out a loud moan.

She was soaked!! Her pussy was shrouded in a thick bush. I parted some of her wet bush, looking for her slit. I maneuvered two fingers over her hood, split it open and exposed a swollen sensitive clit. I began to rub two fingers over it gently in a circular motion. She began to shiver and squirm as I played with her love button.

"Oh fuck, yes baby, rub my clit, rub me, baby," she groaned. "Fuck, I am so wet! Rub me, rub me!"

I used my right hand and pulled her hair which yanked her head back. I started to kiss up and down her neck with soft pecks. I worked my mouth to her ear and let me tongue gently lick her lobes and the crest of her neck around her ear. I gave her lobe a nibble as she let out more moans.

I put a third finger on her clit and began to furiously rub it up and down. Her thighs began to vibrate and shake.

"Fuck, fuck!" she yelled. "Make me cum, oh god, please make me cum!"

I rubbed harder and faster as I felt her explode. A gush of juice rushed out of her covering my hand and her thighs. My cock at this point was throbbing and begging to be released. I wasn't done with her yet! I needed to taste her and lick up her juice.

I threw off the blanket, slid her legs off of me and dropped to the floor in front of the couch. I spun her hips so that she was lined up in front of me. I pulled her hips and ass to the edge of the couch and spread her legs wide open.

Her inner thighs were covered in juice. Her cunt hair was glistening from her cream. I couldn't wait any longer!! I dove between her thighs and started licking up all the juice from her inner thighs. I turned my focus to her hairy snatch as I ran my tongue up and down her fur, sucking up more juice. I parted some of the hair with my fingers and found those beautiful meaty lips. I started licking her big labia, then I took each meaty flap and put it in my mouth and sucked. Her swollen, cum covered lips tasted so good, I continued to suck those amazing lips as she shoved my head deeper into her.

"Oh my god! Oh my god," she yelped. "Eat that pussy, daddy! Taste my juice!"

I split her labia with my fingers and started poking my tongue in and out of her hole, each tongue thrust going deeper than the last.

She tasted so sweet, it was like eating a bowl of fruit. I couldn't get enough! I worked my way to her swollen clit. I latched my lips around it and began to suck and flick it with my tongue. I swirled my tongue around it on each suck. She grabbed a hand full of my shoulder-length hair and slammed my face deeper into her leaking cunt.

My cock was on fire as I ate her out. I used my free hand to slowly pull down my pants and release some pressure by releasing my nine-inch monster. It released with such force that it bounced up and down after breaking free from my shorts.

KendraBaloteli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraBaloteli

As I sucked on and played with her clit, I slid two fingers inside her and began to work a deep circular motion inside her, cupping my fingers upward against the top of her pussy wall and finding her g spot. I began to rub and curl my fingers inside her with my force and speed. I latched on to her clit and began to sucker harder than before. She was leaking so much that she began to leave a small puddle on the futon.

"Eat me, eat me, you bastard!" she yelled. "Oh my god, fuck, yes, please eat me more, daddy, I fucking love this!"

Her whole body began to shudder as I clamped down on her clit and continued to finger her. I slid a third finger inside and continued my cupping technique. Her body began to shake, and her eyes rolled back into her head. I sensed she was going to erupt.

"I'm gonna cum, oh yesss!" she howled. "Eat me, eat me, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, fuckkk!!!"

As those words left her mouth, she began to squirt. Juice came flying out of her love hole with force. She covered my mouth, chin, fingers and chest. I was covered in her spray and loved every fucking drop of it!

Her body eased up as the last squirts of juice came out. I crawled out from her thighs and made my way up to her lips and kissed her. We began to make out as I wanted to share her love cream with her.

"Fuck, you are amazing," she whispered in my ear. "I have never had a guy make me cum that hard, ever. I've only been able to do that to myself like once or twice."

"I'm glad I could help," I said with a grin on my face. "I told you I was good at other things"

We both let out a laugh as Jeni caught her breath.

"What else are you good at," she asked.

"How about you show me something you're good at," I rebutted.

"Stand up," she said with a smirk on her face and a devilish look in her eyes.

Without hesitation, I rose to my feet, my cock was already out and throbbing. Jeni quickly took her shirt off as I stood up. Her eyes quickly went right to my dick as she positioned herself at the edge of the couch.

"Holy fuck, you have a big dick, I was not expecting that," she exclaimed with wide-open eyes and a shocked looked on her face.

"I've heard that before. You think you can handle it," I asked.

She got a grin across her face as she knew this was now a challenge.

She approached my cock with her mouth and no hands. She opened up and slowly started making my cock disappear inch by inch. The entire time she was looking up at me with her fuck me eyes. After slowly working my shaft, she had taken all nine inches, with not one gag. She was looking up at me still, balls pressed against her chin. Then she slowly started to back off my cock, making each inch re-appear.

As the last inch left her mouth, she got a big smile across her face.

"Does that answer your question," she asked.

I just smiled down at her.

She then approached my cock again and took me in her mouth and started to bob up and down, taking all nine inches in and out on every bob!

"Fuck yes, baby," I groaned. "Suck that dick clean, baby."

She started sucking me faster and harder, she looked up again at me with those fuck me eyes. I grabbed the back of her head and started applying pressure and forcing myself deeper down her throat.

I noticed the spit and slobber that was coming out of her mouth. It was running down her chin and dripping all over her perky tits. An animal instinct took over me and I got more aggressive. I took both hands, put one on each side of her head and began to face-fuck Jeni.

"Take that cock down your throat, baby," I yelled. "You are so fucking good, take that dick!"

She looked up at me with watering eyes as I continued to pound her throat. I took my cock out of her mouth so she could get some air. I slapped my big cock on her face a couple of times which caused her to smile. She looked so good with that drool coming down her chin and covering her small but perky tits. Her nipples were like perfect erasers, standing at full attention for me.

"Suck on my balls, baby," I ordered.

She took ahold of my shaft with one hand and began to stroke. She dipped her head and began licking my balls. She took turns with each one in her mouth, sucking ever so gently as she stroked my hard cock.

"Mmmm, shit, baby, that feels amazing," I groaned.

She kept sucking my balls and then switched back to sucking my dick and stroking the base as she sucked. It felt so good and I could have let her finish me, but I wanted to fuck her so bad.

"I want to fuck you, baby," I told her. "Do you want to get fucked?"

She took my cock out of her mouth and nodded in approval.

She walked over to the bed, hopped up and got in a doggy-style position for me. I couldn't take my eyes off her as the view was breathtaking. Her ass looked amazing propped up in the air, just waiting for me to come pound her. But, another thought came over me first as her ass cheeks naturally spread for me, showing me her beautiful puckered asshole. Man, did I want to eat her ass out! I walked over and without hesitating, I spread her cheeks and began to rim her asshole.

"Oooohhh fuck," she whimpered.

Her asshole had been covered in her pussy juices and it tasted amazing. I began to spread her cheeks further open so her beautiful asshole began to gape slightly. I went and slid the tip of my tongue inside, each poke going a little deeper than the last.

"Oh my god, daddy," she moaned, "Eat my tight virgin ass, daddy. It feels so good."

My cock could not be throbbing any harder, but somehow it did when I heard her mention that her asshole was still a virgin. God, did I want to fuck her in the ass after I heard that comment, but that was not going to happen tonight. I wanted to shove my shaft deep into that hairy wet cunt instead.

I continued to eat her asshole and then shoved two fingers in her leaking cunt. I pounded my fingers in and out as fast as I could, while I tongue fucked her shitter.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried. "It feels so fucking good. Please fuck me, please, daddy, fuck me!"

I heard those words and without a thought lined my cock up with her pussy. Her cunt was leaking all over the place. I knew I'd be able to slide my monster right in. My cock head touched her slit and I slowly pushed forward, watching each inch go in. She was so fucking tight. Even with all the juices, I had to really push to get into her.

"Baby, you are so fucking tight, I love it," I proclaimed.

"Fuck, you are stretching me so good, daddy," she moaned.

I continued my slow insertion until I was balls deep inside her. I then began a slow and steady rhythm in and out to loosen her up. Her pussy was stretching around my shaft just like a suction cup to a window. I went a little faster with each stroke as my cock began to fill her with more ease. I took my hand and slapped her right ass cheek several times as I filled her snatch with my cock.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

"Oooo yes, daddy! Yes, slap my fucking slut ass," she yelped.

I continued to whack her ass as I filled her. I then reached with my free hand and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. I really began to slam her pussy now, noticing her creaming all over my cock. Not only was this girl a squirter, but she could cream as well. I looked down at my cock as it blasted in and out of her, my shaft was covered in thick white cream. I grabbed onto her hips and began to pound her ferociously as I wanted her to squirt for me again!

"Oooohhh fuuuccckkk," she moaned. "Fuck this little pussy, daddy, this is all your pussy, fill this pussy, daddy."

I didn't know how much longer I could hold out, she was so fucking tight. I pulled out and flipped her over on her back and moved her further up on the bed. I crawled on top and lifted her legs to rest on my shoulders. I slid back inside her and began to thrust deep again. I lowered my hands down her legs and cupped my hands right behind her knees. I began to slowly push her legs back toward her head, placing pressure and holding them down. After a couple of minutes, I nearly had her legs even with her head. She was completely spread open and ready for me to jackhammer her.

"I'm going to fuck and stretch you so deep," I exhaled. "Daddy is going to make the pussy his."

"Fucking pound me, daddy, fill my pussy with cum," she whispered. "I want to feel your hot load deep inside me. I want to be leaking your cum, daddy."

Those words sent me into a frenzy. I began to fuck her so hard the bed was uncontrollably creaking. She began to scream to the point I had to cover her mouth. I was piledriving her tight cunt like it never had been before. I felt an immense pressure on the tip of my cock. Her pussy was building pressure and was going into a death grip. She was about to explode!

"Ahhh fuck! Beat this pussy, beat this pussy you motherfucker! Ahhh, ahhh, I'm gonna cum, holy fuck, fuck me," she screamed in a muffled tone as I tried covering her mouth.

Her pussy shoved my cock out with so much force as she erupted with a massive stream of squirt!! She sent multiple streams of hot fluid through the air, covering my chest, stomach, cock, balls and thighs. It was one of the hottest things I had ever experienced.

"Holy fucking shit," I declared, "You like this dick, don't you, baby. Let me give you more!"

I slid my dick back inside her soaked snatch and began to jackhammer again. I was going balls deep every thrust, smashing her wide open. Her body was shaking and she was creaming again! I became an animal, slamming her snatch so hard I was about to pass out. I was so close to cumming and I wanted to drop my load deep inside her.

"I'm gonna cum in you," I shouted. "I want you to take my load, baby. I want my cream to completely fill you."

"Yes, daddy, give me your cream, fill me up like the good slut I am," she moaned back at me.

I continued to thrust until I couldn't hold it any longer. I buried myself as deep as I could and just unloaded. Several huge pumps of my hot seed exploded inside Jeni. Pump after pump of hot cum was going as deep as it could inside her.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes," I moaned.

"Oh my god, daddy, fill me, fill me," she screeched as she felt my pumps. "Fill me with your baby juice."

I had to have pumped at least ten large squirts inside her and nearly collapsed fully on top of her. I let my cock sit inside her for a couple of minutes as we kissed and held each other.

When I slowly pulled out, my cum started to run down her lips and taint. Within seconds, it was covering her asshole with a nice glaze. She just kept leaking my load and it looked amazing!

"That was absolutely amazing," she said with a thrilled look on her face. "That may have been the best fuck of my life, holy shit. I cannot believe that happened."

"I have no idea what got into me," I laughed. "That was so good, I don't even have words."

We shared a couple more kisses and then she went to the bathroom to clean herself up. I lay on the bed in shock at what just transpired. I think I had found a new confidence in myself. I grabbed some towels and soaked up some of our mess that we left on the bed. I ripped off the sheets and laid a couple of random blankets on the bed. Jeni walked back into the room and jumped back onto the bed and flashed me a gorgeous little smile.

"Can you stay the rest of the night?" she asked

"Absolutely," I responded. "There is nowhere else I'd rather be tonight."

I crawled into bed and cuddled up with my girl. I laid on my back and she rested her head against my chest. We both basked in the after-sex glow. We were both silent as I think we were both shocked about what we had just done. I was a new man, but I was ready for Steph to return. This was the confidence I needed to be able to tell and show Steph how I felt. Jeni was a good friend and now a great fuck, but I know who and what I wanted.

Published 
Written by Pms3190
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments