Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Game, Set, Match!

18
3 Comments 3
8.9k Views 8.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"The debut of the heroine I created. Expect her to appear in my future works. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

“Good game. That would be it for today. You have real talent, are you sure that you don’t want to join our team? We could really use someone with your skills,” shouted a blonde woman on the other half of the tennis court, coming to its center.

Both players reached the middle and shook hands in a standard gesture.

“I’ll pass, thanks. I am doing this for fun, competing with others is not my fairytale,” answered the girl with black hair. 

“I guess that I can’t change your mind? That sucks… heh, never mind then, see you next week as always, Jenn?” 

“Sure,” the girl replied and immediately started picking up her stuff.

Ten minutes later Jenn, Jenna, to be specific, everyone just called her Jenn as if her name wasn’t short enough, was sitting by herself in the girls’ locker room. Words of her trainer annoyed her. Like pretty much everyone, she also was happy when someone complimented her and her abilities, but when this someone was pushing her, or was giving her advice she was not asking for, that was pissing the hell out of her.

Jenna stood up and went to a big mirror hanging on one of the walls. She looked the other-self in the eyes for a few seconds after which she removed clothes previously covering her now naked body. Jenn took another few glimpses of herself and finally reached her head. With a swift move, she removed the hairband that was tying her hair and tossed it aside as she previously did with her clothes.

No one would come into the locker room. The main reason Jenna picked tennis as her sports activity was the time at which the course took place. It was always the last one of the day and there were no more people around at this hour. She hated crowds since she was a little girl and people in larger doses always get on her nerves. To be honest, Jenn never cared if someone would find her naked like that or not. To her, being nude was something as natural as eating or sleeping. One could say that her level of shame was higher compared to others. Plus, it is not like she had any reason to be ashamed of anything in the first place.

Last month Jenna turned twenty-two. She was a relatively tall woman of height reaching five-feet-eight, smooth physic and skin tone typical for natives of Europe. Her body lacked any unnecessary fat, every here and there she even could be proud of delicate muscles which subtly emphasized her figure.

This effect was especially visible right after the training. Her body was far from that of a supermodel, but Jenn never craved for something trivial like that. As she always said herself, she was working out only to maintain good shape, nothing more. Her breasts were round and firm but medium-sized at best.

Overall, Jenna could be put into the “average” category in terms of beauty, she was aware of that fact, and yet never a single thought about complexes crossed her mind. Men were giving her enough attention and she knew that her main strengths were her attitude and eyes which had helped her get what she wanted countless times. They were green, which in combination with pitched black hair, currently long to her arms, were hypnotizing. That ability did not come from their beauty, but from the way she looked at people. Some found it attractive, some found it fearful, there were even those who hated it more than anything else in the world. Jenna had no idea how it really works, and yet she mastered this skill to perfection.

Jenn slapped both her cheeks with her hands. “Get your shit together, girl!” She ruffled her hair, took a towel from her bag along with some cheap body soap, and confidently entered showers. She turned on the water, a cold stream hit her arm which she immediately pulled back. Jenna allowed water to run for a minute or two hoping that soon it would turn hot, but it did not happen. Slightly irritated, she tried other shower stands, however as she soon noticed, none of them worked correctly.“Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuuuuuuck!” Jenn shouted out loud. This has happened to her for the fourth time this month. Fourth time! “This is a fucking joke right there! I am reporting this to a dean, maybe then someone will fix this shit for good,” she spoke under her breath, clearly angry at this point. Of course, she could just go to her apartment and take a bath there, but today her roommate asked for some “privacy” time and Jenna had to respect it. It worked both ways, which she actually considered a good deal. “ Just my luck. Damn. I really could use a hot shower…” then, a crazy idea came to her mind.

A minute later, tightly wrapped in a towel, flip-flops on her feet, and shower gel in hand, she was sneaking through the corridor. With a brisk step, she reached the doors at the end of the hall, which, if she remembered correctly, led to the men's locker room. Jenn swiftly looked around if anyone was coming and put her ear to the door. Hearing no voices or running water, she decided to try the knob. Jenna gently pushed the door open and stuck her head in, giving a peek of what was inside. Luckily for her, the room was empty. “Great!” she thought aloud and entered.

Without a second thought, Jenn marched under the first shower stand. The irritation accumulated that day quickly went away as the first drops of hot water hit her skin. First, she stood in front of the hand shower with her eyes closed, letting the stream flow all over her body for a few minutes. Then, using her hands, she began to massage the places where her muscles were the tensest, giving them and herself the desired relaxation. Finally, she turned around so that the water could run down her back as she caressed her hair. At that moment, Jenna heard something fall to the ground. She opened her eyes.

A guy she had never seen before was crouching in front of her. He stood up, holding the shampoo bottle, a suspected source of sound she had heard earlier. Jenn gave him a quick look. He could be maybe two years older than her, slightly taller, and of average build. He was naked except for navy blue swimming trunks covering his manhood. Now the man was standing motionless in front of her, yet he was doing his best to avoid eye contact with her. Jenna unhurriedly turned off the shower, crossed her arms, and leaned against the wall, staring at his face.

“Sup?” she asked him, but the stranger only stood silently, clearly too embarrassed to answer. “What? Cat got your tongue or something? First, you watch me taking shower like some kind of pervert and now you do not talk to me? Did your parents forget to teach you manners?”

“I…, I…, I… didn't mean to. I am sorry, I think I entered the wrong locker room…,” he muttered.

“We happen to be in the men's locker room, you've come to where you should be.”

“Th-then what are you doing here?”

“I am taking a shower. Don’t tell me you have missed that part while you were spying on me.”

“I didn…, I would nev…, but why are you naked?!”

“I don’t know, maybe look at the answer earlier.” At this point Jenn was holding back to not laugh at him. Instead, she said “Would you rather prefer if I wear underwear? Trunks like yours, perhaps? Well…, they are not much help now, correct? I mean, I can clearly see your boner.” She grinned at him, pointing her finger at his crotch.

As soon as she did so, he dropped everything on the ground in order to, rather poorly, cover his growing erection with his hands. The situation he was in was so shocking that all this time he did not notice how his body was reacting. Ashamed, he stared at the ground.

“So, Glenn. What are you planning to do now, hmm?”

“I…, me… it’s Derek and e-excuse me?”

“There is a naked woman in front of you. I asked, what are you going to do about that?”

“I…, I think I don’t understand…”

“Hahahahaha!” Jenna burst into laughter “My god, you are definitely not a smooth talker. Luckily for you, you are at least cute.”

Derek stared at her confused. She looked him straight in the eyes, gave him her famous wicked smile, grabbed the towel she was supposed to use after taking a shower, and threw it in the face of the disoriented man. The strength was enough to throw him off balance on the slippery floor, Jenn used the opportunity to her advantage. She put her index finger on his chest and pushed him back, which caused him to hit the wall behind him. Before he even had a chance to react, she was already by him. With a single move, the girl grabbed his trunks and pulled them down. This caused him to slip and ultimately slam his butt on the bench beneath him.

Derek felt both his testicles and penis get caught in a surprisingly strong grip. Only now did he remove the towel from his head. He saw this mystery woman crouch down in front of him. Her left hand was holding his cock tightly in the middle, not letting him move. At the same time, her right hand was holding his testicles tightly. However, this feeling was slightly different from the first. Instead of a whole hand, he felt her use only her fingers to hold his genitals like a prisoner locked in a small cell.

He noticed she was looking at him. Jenn's eyes stared directly into his face. It took him a good moment, but finally, their eyes met. Derek's first impression was infatuation. He had never experienced anything like this. He had to admit that her gaze was mesmerizing and even tempting, but at the same time the man could not shake off this unpleasant feeling of insecurity. Whenever he had sex with a girl, he could always read some emotions from his partner, such as shame, temptation, love, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't tell what Jenna was feeling now. One thing was certain, this girl clearly knew what she was doing. She was the game master and she imposed the rules.

“Agh!” Derek groaned as her nails dug into the part of the skin that connected his testicles to the rest of his body. Very, very slowly, she began to scratch this area. He tried to regain a little bit of control over what was happening to him. He gritted his teeth to keep from making noises that were obvious to the effectiveness of her method.

The girl smiled watching his pathetic efforts. Jenn wasn't hurting him, he felt no pain, just that annoying itch that made him shiver from time to time. The longer she did it, the more annoying the feeling became. Occasionally she rubbed the wrinkled skin of his testicles with her thumb, stretching it for better effect. All this time she never stopped staring at his face, not even for a moment. He was struggling hard but somehow managed not to make a sound. Finally, she finished the massage by squeezing her toy hard one last time. This unexpected gesture made him take a deep breath in panic. Sweat droplets adorned his forehead, and his tired penis was already throbbing a little.

“Sensitive, aren’t you, ‘boy’?” asked Jenna. It sounded like she was mocking him, and yet Derek found no mockery in her voice. She was more like a doctor presenting a diagnosis to his patient. He hadn't bothered to answer that, and she clearly wasn't expecting him to.

It quickly became apparent that Jenna was not finished with him yet. She decided to raise the level of the game. This time she grabbed his already hard cock at the base with her right hand, looked deep into his eyes again, and started stroking. The grip she held it in was firm, but her movements were slow and gentle. At least in the beginning. From time to time she squeezed it tighter, constantly watching the reactions on Derek's face. Soon her hand began to move faster and faster, with noticeably more force. The girl added wrist movements. Whenever her hand reached the tip of his penis, she stroked it with her open hand. 

SharitBigBoos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharitBigBoos

Derek reacted to these new sensations as Jenn had predicted. The man began to breathe heavily, and every time she focused on the tip of his dick, he moaned softly. This was undoubtedly his weak point. In order not to completely surrender to this feeling, he gripped the bench he was sitting on firmly, his knuckles turned white. A smirk appeared on the girl's face. She allowed herself to bully him for a long moment. Eventually, Jenna ceased her actions and let him rest a bit. Derek was gulping fast.

“You can still go on, right? It would be a reeeeal shame if you dropped out after just something like this. What do you say, ‘boy’?” she asked flirtatiously, slowly rubbing her thumb over his penis.

Derek did not answer, he was still too busy trying to catch a breath.

“You know what? I think you are right. Talking is just a waste of time, I would rather use my mouth to do something more… productive.” After saying that, she leaned over to his crotch and licked his cock. She kept repeating the movement, each time taking longer. Soon his cock was all slick with her saliva. Then Jenn began to gently touch the head of his penis with just her lips, which was like a butterfly kiss. He felt the tip of her wet and warm tongue patiently play with the tip of his penis. Later, the girl followed with head movements. Derek's penis slowly began to fade into the dark depths of her mouth. There was no hesitation in her actions. The way she sucked it made it clear that she wasn't going to let it go easily. 

Jenna started slowly this time as well. First, she focused on the top part of his dick while rubbing the rest with her hand. The wetter it got, the deeper she put it inside. Waves of pleasure hit his brain, again and again, not allowing him to think straight. It didn't take long before the sucking sounds echoed loudly in his moans. When Jenn decided it was time, she put both hands on his thighs for support, leaning lower and lower, pushing his thick, erected toy deeper and deeper. Even though she was clearly choking at this point, she continued. All this time the girl was staring at him, even as he noticed tears gathering in the corners of her eyes. Finally, he felt the tip of his penis against the back of her throat. When that happened, she finally let go of his penis, backed up a bit, coughing slightly. 

Derek didn't believe what had just happened. His heart was pounding, he was breathing hard and he was all red, as if he had just run a marathon. He tried his best to collect his thoughts. To tell the truth, he could not boast of the number of partners, and of them, only one or two have ever agreed to such excesses. Therefore, meeting a woman who would do something like this, initiate something like this, was like a miracle for him. Although his partner was sweaty, in tears, and with saliva on her face, she seemed to him at that moment the most beautiful woman on Earth.

Then the thought fell on him like a bolt from the blue. He has a girlfriend! Remembering this, he suddenly felt guilty. He liked her, maybe even loved her, was happy with her, and would never cheat on her! “Oh, god, what have I done?!” Derek said to himself in his mind. He couldn't believe that the delight this girl had given him had clouded his mind. The man suddenly felt a deep, deep shame. “Huff…, huff…, I…, we…, we… need to stop,” Derek finally said.

“Oh? What is it, ‘boy’? Are you tired, perhaps?” From what I can see I am the one who is doing all the work here,” answered Jenna and smiled broadly.

“I…, huff…, look… I have a girlfriend,” the man admitted.

For a moment he thought he saw her eyebrow rise. But even if it were true, it fell down just as quickly. Jenn rested her hand against the wall beside his head and leaned over his ear. As she did so, he swallowed, catching himself staring at her breasts, which now hung before his eyes.

“Well…, in that case, you are very… naughty… person…,” she whispered directly into his ear. The way she said "naughty" made his heart beat faster in some strange excitement.

“Oh my god, she even talks very sexy!” he thought, but ultimately said nothing. He just swallowed nervously.

Jenna wasn't going to wait for his reaction. She stood on the bench where he had been sitting all the time, in such a way that he was between her legs.

For a moment he could examine her perfectly shaved pussy. She crouched over him, grabbed his still stiff cock, and began to slowly slide it over her pussy lips. Only now did Derek notice the subtle signals her body was sending out. Her breathing was a little faster and her chest rose much more clearly. However, most importantly, her nipples were fully erect and her pussy was very wet. This woman was in total control the whole time, playing with him like a mindless toy, but she clearly enjoyed it too.

"I can see two possible solutions." Jenn started. “One, or we end up here and everyone goes their own way. Or two, I'll bump into your cock and ride you until we reach a 'happy ending.' Make up your mind now or I will decide for you,” she warned him.

Derek was confused. All kinds of thoughts were now appearing in his mind. It was obvious to him that he should stop this madness, and yet… there was something about this woman that made him unable to shake off the temptation to have sex with her. His head ached from this inner struggle.

“The time is up!” The sudden sound snapped him out of his thoughts. He felt pressure in the crotch area and before he could react, his penis plunged into the moist interior of this girl's vagina. She looked deep into his eyes. “Fuck me. Fuck me, hard.” It wasn't a request, it was an order. After she said that, Jenna started to rise and fall on him. In just a few seconds, he was overcome with blissful pleasure. At this point, all doubts somehow left him, which was surprising, especially for himself. Guided solely by his own desire, he decided to join his partner. 

He grabbed her waist, securing her, and started to move his hips, pounding her from below. For both, the previous game was enough for foreplay. Right now, they were both very horny and just wanted to achieve the desired fulfillment. Even though they had no affection, they soon began to make passionate love, their bodies slapping loudly against each other.

“Mmmm… yes! Fuck, fuck! Yes…harder!” The girl moaned.

“Ahhh… huff…a-aaah…huff.” He echoed her.

They were both red from the effort, sweat trickling down their bodies, and their moans filled the room. 

Jenn leaned forward, resting her hands on Derek's shoulders, gripping them tightly.“Shit! Yes…fuck! Oh, shit! Ahhh…!” she groaned. The girl pressed against him, leaning forward, undulating with her warm body. She began to move even faster and more aggressively. Her pussy tightened more and more on his swollen cock. 

The man took advantage of the fact that she shifted her weight onto his shoulders, let go of her waist and gripped her freely hanging breasts with both hands. He squeezed them tight, brought his face closer to them and began to suck on her stiff nipples, caressing them with his tongue. At first, he focused on the left and then the right, but after a few seconds, Derek grabbed both of her breasts by the sides and squeezed them together inward so he could caress both at the same time. He put both nipples in his mouth and sucked with all his might.

“Oh, god…!” Jenna moaned. She felt a shock of pleasure sweep through her body. She knew she was getting closer, an orgasm was building up in her body. She threw her head back, her face directed towards the ceiling and rolling her eyes, moaning loudly in erotic elation. In all of this, she still managed to focus enough on her partner to know that he, too, was close. 

His dick grew inside her and throbbed wildly. “Shit! I am gonna come!” He yelled as if to confirm her suspicions.

Jenn decided to end it on her own terms. She moistened the fingers of her right hand and caressed the swollen clitoris. Coupled with his penis, which had been penetrating her vagina continuously for a long time, it took her only a few seconds to reach climax. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” She screamed as a powerful orgasm swept over her body. Body juices spurted out of her and landed right on her partner's stomach, legs, and crotch. This sudden reaction startled Derek and caused him to stop pushing before he could come, which gave Jennie the opportunity to jump off of him. She immediately grabbed his thick cock, which was clearly about to ejaculate, and squeezed it tightly. This time she wanted it to be painful.

“A-a-auuuuuuuuuuuuu! Jesus, fuck, let me go! Auuuuuuuuu, this hurts! What are you doing?! Shit!” He screamed in pain, eyes wide open in shock in which he was.“I am begging you, I need to cum. I need to cum, badly. Please…” He tried to plead with her, unable to break free.

“Don’t worry, I promised you a ‘happy ending,’ right?” She grinned. “Just answer my one question… me or your girlfriend?”

“Eee…w-what?” He asked, confused.

“Sex. Better with me or her?” Jenn explained, enjoying her domination.

Derek was out of breath. He felt dizzy, his cock throbbed painfully, he felt his testicles would explode if she didn't let him finish now. Eventually, Derek decided to give up, realizing that he had lost to this girl the moment their eyes met.

And truth be told ... the answer was painfully obvious.

“You, ok? You…YOU are better! I have never experienced anything this amazing,” blurted out the man.

Jenna smiled to herself and gave the man’s cock one last stroke. 

Strong relaxation shook his body, a fountain of white, sticky sperm burst from his penis and fell to the floor in front of him. Derek shuddered and leaned against the wall, exhausted, his body lost all strength. Covered in sweat, he just sat with his eyes closed, gasping for air and resting. His penis, though it eventually sagged, was still shaking painfully.

Suddenly something hit his stomach. He opened his eyes and found his bag of clothes lying on his lap. The man saw Jenn standing by the door to the locker room, staring at him.

“Get out,” she said calmly.

“W-why? What is going out?” Shocked, Derek tried to find out.

“Get. The. Fuck. Out!” Jenna yelled, pointing her finger at the door.

“Can I at least put some clothes on?” He asked, but after seeing the expression on her face, he quit. It wouldn't be the strangest thing to happen today, so he obediently took his things and headed for the exit. 

As he passed by Jenn, she grabbed his arm. “Men who cheat on their partners are disgusting." 

Hearing that, his eyes widened, he wanted to say something, but she immediately silenced him.

“Don’t ever try to find me. If you do, I will tell everybody, understand?”  Jenna warned him, giving him her most innocent smile.

Derek's jaw dropped, all he could do was say, "Yes."

The happy girl pushed him out and closed the door behind him, this time making sure it was locked. Whistling, she stepped into the shower, letting the hot water wash away the experiences of today.

Epilogue

Derek was lying in his bed. Next to him was his girlfriend who was snoring calmly, not knowing what her partner went through today. And she will never know. Or maybe? The man didn't know if he would ever tell her or not. What could he tell her, since he himself could barely understand today's incident? He definitely felt guilty, and yet the experience was etched in his brain. He tried his best to forget the strange woman, but to no avail. His body remembered every minute of today's experience. Every time he closed his eyes, her face, her eyes appeared in front of him, taking away the dream he craved.

“Who is she?” He asked himself one last time before fatigue made him finally fall asleep.

Published 
Written by Warzkos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments