Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girl Grace - Chapter One

"Grace is trying her best to uphold her families morals... Can she do it while away?"

22
12 Comments 12
29.6k Views 29.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
“Good morning, Dr. Miller,” I said to my favorite professor as I walked into the History class with my group of friends.

“Morning, Grace,” he murmured back, keeping his head buried in his laptop. He was always taking his job so seriously. Gosh, I admired him.

Unaware that I was intensely watching him work until he looked up and gave me a sweet half smile, showing me his pearly whites. I blushed as my heart skipped a beat, quickly, I looked down and tried to act like I was studying. He waltzed over to me and started to hand out the test.

“You all know the drill. You have one and a half hours to complete this test. It’s, once again, over the Great Depression. Please get out your number two….” I zoned out.

Wow! He was so handsome! He had to be at least 6’3 and spend most of his free time at the gym. His luscious brown hair that was longer on the top then it was on the sides, nicely trimmed facial hair that always looked ruggedly scruffy. Dr. Miller had perfect crystal blue eyes and chiseled features. Nice abs, arms, and a very sculpted jaw...

All the girls on campus oogled over him. In their favor he did always look like a model. He actually pulled off the hipster glasses. Like, who does that? Always well dressed, though, I guess it is part of the job.

I couldn’t stop staring. “Grace! Get your stuff together! You have a test to take and if you dare get less than a “B” you know Mom and Dad will decrease your allowance.” I yelled to myself in my head.

“One hour left,” mumbled the dapper professor.

Of course, him speaking brought my train of thought all scrambled again. How long had I thought about him. A whole half an hour. I looked down at the test waiting for my brain to make sense of the words. I had been non-stop studying for the past two days for this exam. The first one read, “What was “Black Tuesday”?” I drew a blank. I should know this!

I muscled through the exam and not really knowing what I was putting down. My left hand wandered down to my chubby thigh and I lightly pet it, trying to calm myself down. The petting worked for a while until I felt like I was being watched. My head snapped up and I briefly saw the marvelous Dr. Miller himself looking at me. He suddenly looked down at his computer. My mind derailed again but then I thought that if he could have saw me the other twenty plus students may have saw as well. I was horrified.

Blushing big time I complete my test and double check it, making sure that I filled the whole thing out. I had finished a little early, he had just called fifteen more minutes. Most of my peers were quickly scribbling things down but I started to stroke my thigh again but more of my inner thigh. This time I close my eyes and get a little bold and rubbed my panty clad just a bit. I open my eyes to see my professor starring again, this time his eyes don’t adjust. I believe he was too entertained to stop. I rub my thigh a little rougher through my black leggings while watching his reaction. His eyes got a little bigger while he bit down on his full bottom lip. I stopped and he slowly looked up. Running his eyes over university tee and cardigan until he sees my bashful face with my rosey red cheeks.

He forces out a gruff, “Five minutes.”

I smile at him and decide to look over my test one last time.

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

On the last page I write down. “This was fun, call me.” With my number and a heart.

Dr. Miller hollered, “Times up and pencils down! Please return all of your test to me on your way out, thank you.”

I waited until many of the students cleared out and made my way over to his oversized mahogany desk and gently laid my exam down and stole a glance from him. He stuttered out “Gray-Grace, umm, I would like it if you would, uhh, stay just a little longer. I have an… assignment I would like to discuss with you. Please.”

I waved on my friends and he waited until the whole room was cleared and followed the last student to the door and locked it. My heart started to pump faster. “Is this really it.” My mind pondered. “Is this how Grace Maria Rose loses her “flower”? To the perfect Dr. George Miller? Does he really want a chubby, tall, brunette? Why hasn’t he said anything?”

He walked closer to me and roughly whispered, “Grace, have you any idea how close I came to losing my job about twenty minutes ago?” His voice progressively got louder.

He waited for my response and slammed his hand on his desk, shaking the whole thing. “Do you?!” Dr. Miller said authoritatively.

I looked down at my feet and shook my head, whispering “No, Dr. Miller,” as a tear slipped.

“Oh, Grace. I’m sorry.” My professor murmured as he put his large hands on each side of my face, making me look up at him as his thumbs wiped away my tears.

“See, I’m not a horrid monster,” he chuckled making me giggle as well.

“Sorry, Dr. Miller, I hadn’t realized that you were even interested in me. I didn’t know that I would even be your type.”

“Oh, you mean young, beautiful, tall, curvy women, with amazing lips, and, pardon me, an ass and hips that won’t quit..? Please inform me what’s not to like.”

I looked down and blushed. “You’re much too kind, Dr. Mill...” he stopped me putting his finger over my lips.

“Please, Grace, that’s dreadful. Call me, George. Also, I’m not 'too kind' I’m just telling the truth,” he said matter-of-fact-ily while leaning his head into mine with his hands still on my face. I lean forward and into his palms. His soft pink lips brushed over mine. Yet, with such a soft touch I felt electric between us. Placing my hands behind his head I intensify the kiss when my phone goes off. I know the “get to your next class” alarm all too well. I break the kiss and drop my arms.

“I’m sorry, George.” I took a second to stifle through my giggle as I say it out loud for the first time, “I have other classes today.”

“Hmm, that’s too bad; I don’t. Maybe after class you could make your way over to my place. I could make you a dinner. If you’re inter...”

I cut him off with an abrupt, “Yes! Umm, what time?”

He cups my firm butt bringing me closer to him. “Whenever you’re finished here.”

Dr. Miller lowers his head to my neck and kisses it softly. My eyes roll back in my head. He whispered, “I think you have class, beautiful.”

I looked up at him and nod. I quickly gathered my belongings and rushed out, giving him one last glance. He smiled widely at me while gesturing for me to move along. I blushed and walked out the door.

“Until tonight,” I chanted over and over.

Published 
Written by kdanielle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments