Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ip's Birthday Party

"How the fun started in the first year of teaching at the University"

21
7 Comments 7
6.4k Views 6.4k
828 words 828 words

Author's Notes

"Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction based on the fun I had in Thailand and fun stories passed to me from other expats. A lot of this is embellished but is written for the purposes of Entertainment with respect to the women from that part of the world."

It was my first year working at my university and my 2nd year in Thailand. I was just getting used to my new University and becoming familiar with my students and my co-teachers. My students, all of whom were between eighteen and twenty-two, with some classes having students aged up to forty, were very flirtatious when they met me. I was getting asked questions by my female students, especially the hot and eager ones, questions like, " Do you have a girlfriend?" and, "Do you like Thai girl?" No and Yes, of course.

The uniforms they wore gave me an instant boner around these girls. The hottest girls wore skintight white blouses and black micro miniskirts. Every time I passed these girls in the halls, they always would greet me with alluring smiles, a cute, "Hi teacher," and a giggle. Of course, I would greet them back with a smile and, "Hello girls."

One girl, in particular, was really interested in me. When it came to making her uniform sexy, she always pushed the limit. Always wearing a thigh-high miniskirt and sitting in the front row so I can see up her skirt. During my classes, she would always try to get my attention in creative ways.

During an in-class assignment, she raised her hand and asked for help. As I approached, she bit her lower lip and smiled as I got closer. She then asked me to check her sentences, which she deliberately wrote in small writing, so I had to get closer to her. She wore a flowery perfume that was intoxicating and held my arm close enough for me to feel her tits, and then opened the top button of her blouse so I could see inside.

She then whispered in my ear, "I love you, teacher." Her friend and neighbor, who knew what she was doing and sometimes played along with her flirting, giggled and even blew a kiss at me. This little Thai slut was Ip and her friend was Noi.

After class, both Ip and Noi approached my desk in the front of the classroom. After everyone left, both girls decided to sit on my desk facing me with very cute smiles.

Noi smiled at me and impishly said, "My friend Ip has a birthday coming and wants to invite you."

Now, granted, they were university students, so their age didn't bother me that much. Besides, a birthday meant Ip was turning nineteen and Noi was already the same age. What made me nervous, however, was the fact they were so young, and of all the ways they could have invited me, they decided to do it this way.

AmaraRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaraRed

Ip smiled very seductively as she started unbuttoning her blouse and opening her legs revealing to me her pink silk panties.

I replied, "If I say, 'yes,' what will I get in return?"

Noi replied, "We make you happy." As she said this she knelt between my legs, unfastened my belt, freed my cock, and began to slowly give me a blowjob. She first massaged my balls with her tongue and then moved up the shaft and slowly took my whole dick into her mouth.

Ip, after opening her blouse, freed her tits and held my head so my mouth was on her nipples. While I began sucking Ip's nipples, I slid a hand up Ip's skirt and under her panties to her moist pussy.

They were giving me a taste of what I was going to expect that night. Ip was getting a taste of my lips on her tits. Noi was having a taste of my dick between her lips as she kept sucking and moving her hand up and down my shaft, and Ip holds my head tighter wanting more. I was ready to cum inside of Noi's mouth when both Ip and Noi suddenly stopped, leaving me hard.

Noi explained, "Not yet, Teacher. Wait until the party."

It wasn't nice leaving with my dick hard, but, apparently, that's how it was. So, I made a point to pay them both back with good hard fucking.

It was a couple of weeks before her birthday, but, apparently, I wasn't the only foreign teacher coming along. There was John from the UK and Patrick from New York. There were also two additional Thai girls joining the fun, Apple and Bai. John and Patrick were a tag team; they enjoyed giving girls gangbangs and even double penetration. John was a forty-year-old retired businessman and Patrick was a twenty-eight-year-old college graduate. Both of them came to Thailand for the same reason I did, to teach and to fuck. Both Apple and Bai are local girls who are also in the class and they both crave foreign dicks. Apple had short hair, a gorgeous smile small tits, and a nice shapely ass. Then there is Bai, with gorgeous silky black hair going down to her sexy ass with a petite body and medium-sized tits.

Published 
Written by bailong305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments