Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's The End Of The World As I Know It - (Natalia - Final Chapter)

"My amazing relationship with Natalia is all over, so I end up fucking a coworker."

6
2 Comments 2
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"The story contains an explicit image below."

That rainy afternoon, I was sitting with Natalia drinking some coffee, trying to settle some issues that had arisen some weeks before. We were in one of the university cafeterias, one that was not so close to Science School, the school where I taught classes, and of which Natalia was a student.

I was trying to figure out what was the best thing to do, considering the situation we were living in, trying to put everything in balance. So, as we were talking, one of my colleagues, Danielle, another professor from my school, arrived there, saw me, gave me a bright smile, and approached us.

“What an amazing coincidence, hon!” Danielle kissed my lips as she greeted me enthusiastically.   

I said, "hi," smiled, and tried to say something, but it was all in vain.

“I was thinking we can meet later… Would you like to watch a movie? I can drop by your place later,” Danielle said.

I nodded while I made a big effort to open my mouth. I could feel Natalia’s look at me.

“Yeah… I’ll… I’ll… give you a… call… later,” was the only thing I managed to say.

“Okay! Gotta go! I have a class in five minutes,” said Danielle while she kissed me good-bye.

Danielle walked away, and I turned my head to face Natalia. I could see all her anger coming out of her big brown eyes.

“Wow! We just broke up and now you’re fucking the first fat bitch that comes your way!” Natalia said throwing all her disappointment at me.

~~~

As I had mentioned before, my relationship with Natalia was amazing and I had come to an inevitable conclusion: I was madly in love with her. She was so cute, so smart, so conscious about many aspects related to our chaotic world, and of course, I totally enjoyed our sex.

However, just as I was feeling this could be the girl of my life, bad news hit my peace of mind. Two weeks before this cafeteria incident, Natalia met me in my apartment, and there she told me something that left me numb.

“I was admitted into the University of Bologna,” she said with a thoughtful look in her face.

I waited for her to explain everything, but she just didn’t say anything else. I needed her to be more explicit as she had not mentioned anything about this news before.

“What are you talking about?” I inquired.

“I’m sorry… I just didn’t say anything about this before because I just never thought I could get this scholarship, and I just…”

“What scholarship are you talking about, Nat?” I said feeling lost in the conversation.

“Jeez! So… I applied for a scholarship for a master’s degree with this Italian university. This whole process started a couple of months ago. I submitted my application online, had to attach a lot of documents, and then, they called me for an online interview. I didn’t hear from them for a couple of weeks, and then yesterday I received an email saying I had been accepted.”

“Wow! That’s amazing! I mean… It’s just a great opportunity for you,” I said in an enthusiastic tone of voice.

“I know… but… this is the thing…” Natalia’s face looked as if something really bad was going on.

“What?” I asked not understanding what was going on.

“Us!”

“Us? What do you mean?” I asked as I felt clueless.

“I’m going to be there for two years minimum. They say there are great opportunities there to do research, and even stay for a couple of years more to do a Ph.D.”

Yeah… I got it now. Us! What were we supposed to do now that she was going away? We talked about the different alternatives we had, which ended up being just one. A long-distance relationship. I mean, my salary as a professor was okay, but I could not afford to travel to Italy every two months, not even every semester. I could not tell her to forget about the scholarship either as this was a great opportunity for her.

“Long-distance relationships don’t work,” she said. “We must be honest with each other. We may get bored eventually, we might meet another person, and then everything goes down to hell.”

She was right. I wanted to find hope. I wanted to believe our love was indestructible. I wanted to think we could overcome any obstacle, but the reality was different. I had even gone through that situation before, and I knew it didn’t work. So, I had to be realistic.

She would travel in a month or so, as she was going to take an Italian summer course before starting her master’s degree. Consequently, we made the best decision: It was better to break up. She cried, I cried, and I felt my heart breaking in pieces. I truly loved her, but yeah… I had to be sensible.

That was a Thursday. The next day, some professors from my school decided to go out at night, and they invited me to join them. I was feeling really down, but I thought it was a good idea to go and clear my mind.

I arrived at this pub downtown at 7 pm. Some of them were already there, including Danielle. Danielle was a young girl, around twenty-six. She was not so tall, five-foot-six, I would say, but she had a cute face. She had white skin, long brown hair, and her body was fine. Not that thin, not fat, either, but something I had always liked about her was her voracious rack, 38D, I guess.

I said hello to all my colleagues and sat next to Danielle. We all talked about the end of the semester, which was around the bend, and had some drinks. We all had some funny anecdotes about our classes and students, so we laughed a lot.

At some point, one of my coworkers started making fun of me because of some strict rules I had in my classes. Most of them laughed at me, but not Danielle.

“Oh, shut up, Greg. At least Andrew doesn’t fall asleep in class as you did once,” she said, while all people laughed, and she caressed one of my hands.

I looked at her, and she smiled at me. I smiled back while her hand kept touching mine.

We all ordered some more drinks. We kept chatting, but then, my coworkers started to leave one by one. In the end, it was just me, Danielle, and another guy, Joe. We spoke a little bit more, and just as Danielle and I had ordered another beer, he said he had to go.

I stayed with her, and we continued talking. She kept passing her hand along my arms, shoulders, and even legs. I was a little tipsy by then, so I started to feel more attracted towards her. I kept looking at her deep sexy cleavage, and I began to feel like kissing her.

“Isn’t it strange that we haven’t shared so many things together? I mean, we have many things in common,” she said.

It was true. I mean, she liked the same kind of music I liked; she read the same kind of literature I enjoyed. I guess we enjoyed the same sex positions, only that I did not feel like asking.

At some point, she grabbed my hand again, and I could feel our slow, intense breathing. She looked at me and said she liked me. And that’s when I made a big mistake.

“I like you too!” I said.

Her face got close to mine, and so she kissed me. We got lost in a really passionate kiss, so much that we immediately decided to go to her place.

She drove her car, and I left mine there in the parking lot. The ride was short, so ten minutes later, we found ourselves at the entrance of her apartment, closing the door, and kissing again. We kissed wildly for several minutes, and then we started to feel our bodies. First, our sides, our arms, legs, and then we began exploring deeply.

I caressed her hips, and then I grabbed her ass. As I touched her, her pelvis started to rub my cock, which was hard by now. We lay on a sofa, and I got on top of her. The sofa was wide and really comfortable.

VictoriaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaGarcia

I pressed her crotch with my dick, and she moaned softly. I began kissing her neck, and she moaned more intensely.

She placed her hands underneath my pants and grabbed my ass. I unbuttoned her shirt, put my hand underneath the bra, and touched her left boob. The sensation was so good. It felt so soft, so round, full of flesh, full of life. Natalia’s tits were not so big as Danielle’s, plus I hadn’t touched such big melons in a long time, so I had to enjoy this.

Danielle started to unbutton my pants, and after a big effort, she introduced her hand and grabbed my hard cock. She pressed it and stroked it.

“I like how it feels,” she whispered in my ear.

I moved my hands towards her back, felt her sweaty skin, and unfasten her bra. As it was loose now, I moved it downwards and got to see her amazing tits. They were big and juicy. I licked them and ate her nipples. She moaned louder now as she kept busy with my dick.

After a couple of seconds, I sat on her belly, brought her trunk towards mine, and removed her shirt. She took off her bra and threw it. She pulled my cock towards her head. She pulled again and got it closer to her mouth. She pulled more and put my dick in her mouth. She licked it and sucked it really well, and as she worked on my big hard cock, I played with her delicious tits.

I loved the view. Her cute face, her fleshy lips, and my cock being eaten by her sexy mouth. I caressed her hair and her soft face. Now, all I wanted was to get inside and penetrate her pussy.

I let her suck my dick for a while, and then I stood up. I grabbed her hips and made her body turn. She was now in a sitting position. I knelt down, and kissed her and caressed her boobs one more time. Then, I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down. I placed my hand on her crotch, which was covered with silky panties. I felt the texture, the softness of the material, and I pushed my finger as I moved it along to mark her pussy line.

Danielle moaned more. I made that movement several times, and I could tell Danielle was on fire. I stood up again and removed my pants completely. I also took off my sweater and my T-shirt. I could see Danielle’s fixed look on my hanging cock.

“Do you want it?” I asked softly.

“Yeah… Pleaaaaase!”

I knelt down and took off her panties. My mouth was immediately drawn to those fleshy lips. I stuck my head to her pussy and began to lick it. It was so wet. It was flooded, and my saliva was going to contribute turning it into a large lake. I dug her hole. It felt so warm that I immediately imagined what it was going to be like to be inside of her.

As I licked her pussy, Danielle became louder and louder. I also fingered her for a while until I just couldn’t take it anymore. I stood up, grabbed her hips, and turned her body again so that she lay completely on the sofa.

I sat on top of her waist, and she smiled at me. I grabbed her huge tits and played with them one more time. After just a few minutes, I was already obsessed with them.

https://images.lushstories.com/5c83051ab3bc202024f73abb/22.jpg

I bent down, kissed her, and then, I lay on top of her. I aligned my cock with her clit, rubbed it with my tip, and as I did that, I felt her hand around my hard cock. She stroked it once and put it inside right away. She moaned aloud.

I thrust gently and slowly. It felt so good to be inside. Her pussy felt so warm, so tight, even tighter than Natalia’s. As I moved inside, Danielle uttered these soft pleasant sounds. I pushed and pushed, and she moaned and encouraged me to continue fucking her.

I looked at her big breasts moving as I thrust. I grabbed them and ate them. Her small hard nipples felt so good inside my mouth, something Danielle seemed to enjoy a lot as she moaned louder when I licked them.

I continued fucking her in that position for a couple of minutes. Then, she told me to stop.

“Let me get on top,” she said.

I moved to one side of the couch, she stood up, I lay down, and then she sat on top of me. She grabbed my cock, nearly squeezed it, and then, she let it slide inside her wet hole. I grabbed her huge tits and she began moving. First, slowly, and then, she gradually started to increase the pace.

Her big ass went up and down, and I could feel how my dick got wetter and wetter. I could feel all the moisture that flooded her warm pussy, and that feeling made me hornier. I wanted to make her explode. Natalia was nothing but a simple past memory. This was my present. This hot chick with big juicy melons.

And just to make Natalia’s memory fade away, I grabbed Danielle’s ass tightly and began pushing faster and harder. Danielle screamed in ecstasy. I kept that pace for a minute and slowed down. I rubbed her erect nipples and put one of her tits inside my mouth.

I let her direct the pace again. She really knew how to ride a cock. She went all the way up, so much that her pussy nearly expelled my cock, just that when it was almost out, her hips went down again. Then, she repeated that movement again, slowly, erotically.

As she fucked me, she bent her head, and her lips reached mine. She kissed me passionately but softly as one of her hands grabbed my balls and squeezed them gently.

That was it. I pushed harder and harder, I roared with pleasure, and in less than I minute, I came inside her pussy. I stopped thrusting, but she continued kissing me.

“Gosh! I have wanted to do this for a long time,” Danielle confessed.

“What? We have barely talked since I met you,” I replied.

“I know, but that’s the truth. I have always liked you since the very first moment.”

“Wow!” I couldn’t say anything else.

We remained in that position, kissing for a couple of minutes. Then, I told Danielle to lie on the sofa again. She did, and I went down on her. I licked her super wet pussy, ate her clit, and fingered that watery hole. I guess most of those fluids were my own cum, but I just didn’t care. All I wanted to do was please her.

Danielle held my head and caressed my hair while she yelled louder and louder. Her hips began moving suddenly, and I just kept licking her clit with two of my fingers inside.

“You like it?” I whispered.

“Yeah, do that… eat my pussy… yeah…”

I increased the speed and tried to go deeper with my fingers, and as my tongue moved fast, I knew she was coming.

“Agrrrrrr!” A big roar went through space.   

Danielle moved her hips from one side to the other. I kissed her pussy and then her belly, continued along her neck, and then her soft lips. We hugged and I looked at Danielle and her beautiful sweet smile. That’s the last image I have from that night.

~~~

“So… Does that fat bitch fuck better than me?” Natalia asked me angrily.

“Hey, no… Please, let me explain.”

“I don’t want to hear any explanation. Everything is clear. You are with her now, and that’s okay… I mean… we had broken up, right? What drives me mad is just the way things have happened.”

“It just went out of control… We were drinking and… you know…” I tried to explain.

“Hey, I don’t wanna hear how you fucked her, just drop it. It’s alright. I’m going to travel soon, and this relationship didn’t have any future anyway.”

We remained silent, and after a minute or so, Natalia bent towards me and kissed me good-bye.

“I wish the best for you,” she said.

She stood up and walked away. Yeah, I blew it. I guess we could have worked it out and found a way to be together, but I screwed up. I totally screwed up.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments