Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jonny's little adventure

"Unforgettable bus ride"

4
1 Comment 1
21.8k Views 21.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Jonny was in his mid twenties and he was a student. He studied natural sciences, and he was quite good at it. He was 185cm tall guy with average build, around 75kg, and he had short brown hair.

You couldn't not notice him; he was the loud one in the room but not in a bad way. He was able to catch attention from everyone in the room, especially when he spoke in his deep voice.

***

He was on a trip with his university buddies, along with some foreign students. They were doing these kinds of trips few times a year, once in their own country and other times they would visit other guest countries which visited them in the first place. It was a great way to meet new people, to build some future business relations, but for the most part, to have fun. This time, they took a trip from their home city. They drove around three hours to their destination, and during the trip they were drinking and having fun in the bus. He was the boss of the fridge and main drinks distributer, so everyone in the bus knew him, especially she.

After the long drive they arrived at their accommodation that evening. Everyone went to the bed immediately, since everyone was tired and they had busy schedule tomorrow. The next day when they woke up, they had some breakfast as a group, and afterwards they boarded the bus and they went to see some wine yards and wine cellars.

In the thirrd cellar of the day he was translating for the host, and they were tasting some chardonnay. When they finished, they stayed a bit longer in the cellar to discuss the wine and to taste some other wines. She approached him, and they started talking, or better said arguing. They argued about grapes and which one was best for wine making. He had fun arguing with her, and she kept pushing him and annoying him.

She was one of those foreign students. She was 175cm tall, blond, average build. Her boobs were B-cup, and she had a nice round ass.

After they arrived back at their accommodation, they had a party in the garage. The party went along nicely, and it was around 2am when she sat down next to him on the sofa. They started talking, and he tickled her from time to time. She laughed, he laughed, and they enjoyed each other’s company.

At one point he said, “I need some air, let’s go for a walk.”

She agreed, and accompanied him outside. It was a clear evening. You could see the moon, but it was chilly and they didn’t have jackets. They were walking between bungalows until they reached the parking lot. She said she was cold, and asked to go back.

He told her, “Come with me, I’ll show you something.” He led her to the bus where he pressed a little secret button, and the bus doors slid open. She was amused with his ingenuity.

They climbed in to the bus, and he closed the doors behind them.

She started talking something random to break the tension in the air. While she was talking he started to get closer to her, and he kissed her. She returned the kiss, and slipped her tongue in his mouth.

LalyPeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LalyPeach

They were still standing in the middle of the bus, and he was pushing her against the seat. He had a raging hard on in his pants, and she knew that as well.

She grabbed his cock, and said, “I want you to fuck me!!” He didn’t say anything. He pushed his hand in to her pants, and grabbed her ass. As soon as he squeezed her butt and started to spread her cheeks she moaned but kept on squeezing and rubbing on his hard cock.

She suddenly stopped and pushed him away.

She started unzipping his pants. He just watched and followed her with his eyes. As soon as she dropped his pants, she went down on to her knees, and she started sucking his cock. You could hear his quiet moans and her mouth sucking on his cock. He took fistfuls of her hair and softly started to fuck her mouth. A few minutes later, he stopped her, and he pulled her up to her feet, and started unzipping her pants. As soon as her pants were down, he pushed her on to the bus seat.

He went down on her wet pussy, and he started licking her throbbing clit. As soon as he pushed his tongue against her clit she let out a loud moan. He kept licking her pussy, and finger fucking her with two fingers, until she started screaming and asking for his cock.

He happily complied.

As soon as he brought the tip of his cock to her pussy, she grabbed him by his butt and pulled him in. All in one go. He took her hands and pinned them above her head, and started slowly to fuck her.

She complained and pleaded for him to fuck her harder. He teased her a bit more, and soon as he started slamming his whole cock in and out. She started to moan and scream from pleasure. His balls were smacking her butthole, and that was the only sound you could hear between her screams and moans.

He played with her clit while he was fucking her. With other hand he found her boob, and started playing with her nipple. He kept fucking her harder and harder, and her screams were louder and louder. At some point he started thinking, 'it’s a good thing that we are in a bus, and no one can hear us.'

He felt he was getting close, so he slowed down, then stopped completely. He went to kiss her, but she did not want to be kissed, she wanted to be fucked. He kept on teasing her while he played with her clit with his fingers, and slowly fucking her. He felt she was getting wetter and wetter, so he started fucking her again.

He felt he was very close, so he quickened, and at one point he felt her pussy grabbing his dick. As soon as that happened he knew he wouldn’t last much longer, so he slammed three or four more times as hard as he could in to her pussy. She was screaming, grabbing his back and nailing his back, while he was filling her pussy with his cum.

They stayed like that for a few minutes catching their breath. As soon as he pulled out, cum started dripping from her pussy. She tasted it with her finger.

She pulled her pants up, and as soon as he'd cleaned up, they went back to the party.

 

Published 
Written by Sokar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments