Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Twisted College Sex, Part One

"An ex-girlfriend causes a guy to cheat and participate in her slutty orgy."

55
36 Comments 36
62.4k Views 62.4k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
(episode 30)

My infatuation with Mary Beth grew during January of 2008. She was damned sexy and really good looking, plus she had one of planet Earth’s best camel toes. Another great thing about Mary Beth was that she was almost as daring and insatiable as Jennifer.

However, as February came along, a few problems did arise. Mary Beth was becoming more and more possessive and controlling, and she would get really pissed off about me going over to Brittany and Jennifer’s apartment to study.

Brittany, Jennifer, and I were all majoring in business. I had two classes with Brittany. Jennifer was also in one of those classes. We had been studying together very effectively for a long time, and I wasn’t about to end that just because of Mary Beth’s jealousy. We were all in the same social clique anyhow, so I felt that Mary Beth should get used to it.

Mary Beth had also been pissed off at me because Vic, Psycho, Mack and I had decided to plan a ‘guys only’ spring break in Key West, Florida. I thought about breaking up with her, but we had the same friends and that could get really nasty. Besides, Mary Beth did have several positives that included her fantastic sexual skill, so I was determined to stick it out with her, at least until I graduated from UGA at the end of spring semester.

I really had no idea how crazy things were about to get. Life can really twist and torture a person’s soul.

Two and a half weeks before spring break, late one evening, Brittany called me to say that my hated nemesis, Mr. Rich Asshole Law Student, had asked Jennifer to marry him. To tell you the truth, my heart nearly stopped and an aching feeling overwhelmed me. I dreaded to hear what Brittany was about to say next, and it turned out to be exactly what I didn’t want to hear.

Jennifer had told him ‘yes,’ and he had given her an engagement ring. I was stunned! Numb beyond belief!

However, knowing Jennifer as well as I did, I had this deep down glimmer of hope that she wouldn’t actually go through with it. I realized then that I still harbored strong feelings for Jennifer, though a part of me wished I had not.

The next day Mary Beth was absolutely elated when she heard the news. No doubt, she figured her main competition was now out of the picture, and she’d have me all to herself.

The next day, Mary Beth told me that she had decided to go home and visit her parents that weekend, so I decided to do that too. I thought I’d go to my parent’s house on Friday night, but come back on Saturday to go bar hopping with my fraternity buddies, Vic, Chip, Psycho and Mack. In fact, I eagerly looked forward to some time with just the guys, not dealing with the mind games I’d been putting up with between Mary beth and Jennifer.

During class that Thursday, Brittany informed me that Jennifer was going to Atlanta with Mr. Rich Asshole Law Student to meet with both sets of their parents and to make their engagement announcement.

This engagement would be the unifying of two of Atlanta’s most prominent families. I knew that there would be a high society engagement party in the near future. It really made me feel sick to my stomach. I just couldn’t see Jennifer marrying that rich narcissistic high society prick. I felt depressed and disgusted at the same time.

On my way back to Athens on Saturday afternoon, I had not realized that I had driven through a "deadzone" as for as my cell phone coverage. When that happened, I would have to turn the phone off and restart it or it wouldn’t receive any calls or messages or even dial out. So, I had no idea I had no phone reception.

Once in Athens, I met up with my friends. We hit the downtown, drinking heavily, and walking from bar to bar.

It was very late when we ran into another guy from our fraternity who asked me if I had met up with Jennifer. I told him no and asked why. He said he ran into her in a bar and that she was looking for me and she was rather drunk and upset.

I was shocked since she was supposed to be in Atlanta announcing her engagement to the world’s biggest asshole. My friend then told me that Jennifer said she had been trying to call and message me all day.

I was dumfounded hearing this and checked my phone and saw no messages or calls received, so I turned it off and back on. When I did that, it lit up. Jennifer had left several messages and texts that she had panicked and backed out on Mr. Asshole. She said that she was on her way back to Athens and desperately needed to see me. Each one of her messages and texts seemed progressively more desperate.

I tried to call her back, but got no answer, so I decided to go over to her apartment.

Now it was late by this time, around 1:00 am, I was quite drunk and shouldn’t have been driving, but still I did. When I got to Jennifer’s apartment, I could hear loud music coming from inside. I rang her door bell. A bartender I knew answered the door. He was standing there very drunk and groggy, in only his pants, no shirt or shoes. He said something like, “Come in dude, man, your ex-girlfriend, dude – she’s wild as shit.”

I stepped in and saw several beer bottles, a few liquor bottles, some drink glasses and a marijuana bong on the coffee table. The living room smelled like pot. Clothes were strewn all over the place. I recognized one of Jennifer’s denim miniskirts in the floor next to a blouse and a red lacy thong and her shoes were lying in the hallway to her bedroom. Guys pants, shirts, and boxers were strewn around too. The guy sat back down as I went down the hall to see what was going on.

Jennifer’s bedroom door was wide open. I peered in and saw Jennifer naked, sandwiched between, Bobby, a big black guy, on the bottom, and Bobby’s best buddy, Ronnie, a white guy, on top.

Both of them worked as bartenders and bouncers, and I had known them for several months.

In my drunken stupor I stood in the doorway and watched them on the bed fucking Jennifer in the ass and pussy at the same time. She was screaming out in total ecstasy as she looked over at me. She seemed to half smile just before she rolled her lips into an ‘O’ shape and moaned out a very loud ‘Ooo!’

I was mortified at what I saw.

Getting fucked very hard, her body was shuttering and jiggling with each of the guy’s thrusts.

As I turned to leave, Jennifer yelled at me, “Buz, Don’t leave! Don’t leave! Wait!”

I looked around and noticed a pile of recently used cum-filled condoms on the floor and an open tube of lube on the nightstand.

“I really need to talk with you!” she yelled between pants and moans.

I just nodded my head and turned toward the living room.

I walked back to the living room, sat down and poured a big glass of bourbon into one of the glasses someone else had been drinking out of. At this point I didn’t care who had drank out of it. I poured the entire drink down my throat and it burned as it went down. I had to catch my breath and then poured another one.

The guy who had answered the door was sitting in a chair and had fallen asleep. He opened his eyes just in time to see me down the entire glass of bourbon and said, “Whoa dude! What the hell are you doing?”

“I’m drunk, but I need to get drunker.” I wasn’t lying!

He lit up a joint, took a hit and passed it to me and said, “Dude, let this mellow you out.”

I smoked the joint with him and drank another large glass of bourbon. I could feel my head really swimming from the alcohol and pot.

As we sat there, he told me that when they ran into Jennifer downtown, she had seemed really upset. She was crying and told them she had been looking for me. They told her that they hadn’t seen me in a couple of days.

He said that she asked them to come back to her apartment as she had said she didn’t want to be alone. So, they came back with her and drank several beers and some bourbon, smoked some pot, and Bobby had given her some ecstasy. A little while later after all that had kicked in, she had told them that she needed to ‘get fucked!’

Then he went on saying, “Your ex, man, she’s a wild one, ain’t she?”

I replied, “Obviously so!”

“I have never seen a chick that good looking that is that wild,” he said. “Fuck man, she sucked all our dicks here in the living room and then we all went to the back and took turns...“

“I get the picture,” I interrupted him, not wanting to hear him describing the three of them fucking the girl I had been in love with.

In a few minutes Ronnie walked into the living room, gathered up his clothes and said he just couldn’t ‘go any more.’

I went and looked in on Jennifer. She was up on Bobby’s lap with him sitting at the edge of the bed. They both faced her dresser mirror, Jennifer was going up and down on his cock, which was deep in her asshole. Bobby held a vibrator to her pussy. She was totally covered in sweat, really very wet all over and her big pussy lips were spread out and dripping cunt juice as he held that vibrator to her clit area.

She was pumping her ass up and down on Bobby and was moaning really loud as she watched herself in the mirror. His cock, in her ass pushed her pussy lips out and back with each thrust, like butterfly wings in flight. Her titties bounced with each upward and downward thrust, sweat streaming down her body and her entire crotch shiny wet.

Jennifer was yelling out loud in ecstasy. I felt myself getting a raging hard on inside my pants as I watched. Then I noticed that she was looking at me in the mirror, her eyes locked on mine as she pumped herself up and down.

Though sexually aroused, I felt strange watching, so I walked back to the living room to drink another shot and drown out what was going on. However, despite the loud music, I still heard her yelling out as she was getting her asshole drilled.

After several minutes the loud moaning stopped. Bobby and Jennifer came walking into the living room. She had put on a red, sheer, flimsy negligee. I have no idea why, as everyone there had already seen her naked and had plundered her pussy. The negligee stuck to her wet sweaty body, which wreaked with the smell of sex.

Jennifer stopped, standing right in front of me. Her legs touched my knees as I sat there. I looked up at her, from all the sex, her big puffy shiny pussy lips hung down real low and were spread apart. They were absolutely soaked in pussy juice.

She grabbed my hand which rested on the arm of the sofa, and said, “You’re next!”

The other guys all laughed and exclaimed, “Whoa, dude, you’re gonna get wore out.”

They putt their clothes on to leave as I followed Jennifer down the hall. She was walking backwards while pulling and yanking my clothes off.

“So what happened in Atlanta?” I asked as we made our way towards her bedroom.

“Fuck that prick!” she sniped, “I gave him his ring back and told him I couldn’t do it.”

Jennifer slightly stumbled from the effects of the alcohol and drugs. She backed up to her bed as she was looking at me and slipped the negligee straps off her shoulders so that it fell to the floor around her feet. She then lay back on her bed looking at me and spread her legs very wide. Her soaking wet pussy lips were swollen and spread apart. The sight of her nasty soaking cunt was certainly arousing.

“Treat me like a slut, Buz, and fuck me.”

So being really drunk by this time, I decided to fuck the hell out of her.

I started to get a condom from the string of packages at the foot of her bed. Jennifer stopped me quickly.

“No! I don’t want you to wear one. I want you to cum in me.”

Mumbling, “Alright, I will,” I crawled on top of her.

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1



Evidently, I was not too drunk to get a full raging stiff hard on, so as I mounted Jennifer; I pushed my rigid cock into her soaking wet pussy. She grabbed my face and started to deep tongue kiss me. I was a little apprehensive about that because I knew she had sucked those other three guy’s dicks earlier that night. In fact, there was some dried cum in her hair.

Being very drunk though, I soon didn’t care about that and just started kissing her back.

“Call me a slut,” she begged.

“Dammit! You are a fucking slut!” I told her as I grabbed her hair above her left ear with my right hand. I pulled her head toward me tightly, then pushed her hair into her face.

“You couldn’t wait 'til you found me, goddammit!” I drove my hard throbbing prick into her hard, smacking loudly against her as I did.

“I tried and tried and I couldn’t find you,” she cried. “I got really drunk.”

“So you had to whore out?” I kept angrily pushing my cock into her hard.

“Oh god!” she yelled, “Yeah, like that, fuck me!”

“I’m gonna a treat you like a slut, cause dammit, you are one!”

“I know I’m a goddamned slut! Fuck me you bastard!”

I grabbed her by the throat tightly, just barely choking her as I kept thrusting my pecker into her sopping cunt, which seemed to be gushing by that time.

Jennifer wrapped her legs very tight around my torso as she moaned and screamed out in pleasure. She grabbed my butt cheeks with her hands, digging her fingernails into them hard enough to leave some serious scratch marks. I soon felt her sharp fingernail poking into my asshole until she had forced her finger all the way in.

I kept fucking her really hard in the missionary position. She screamed loudly in my ear to fuck her. Her pussy was really squishy wet and I buried my cock, balls deep into her until I felt her big pussy lips against my crotch at the base of my cock.

“I want to hit that slutty cunt from the back," I demanded. Then I lifted her legs up and slapped her ass hard, turned her over and started fucking her dog-style, pulling her hair and head back hard. I gave her couple of strong yanks by the hair.

“Take my cock you nasty slut!”

“Oh fuck yes, fuck me!” she yelled.

“You really whored out tonight, didn’t you?” She didn’t answer, so I slapped her ass hard and yelled louder, “Didn’t you?”

“Yes,” she moaned as I held her head back tightly by her long dark hair.

Pounding my cock into her juicy twat from behind, I demanded, “Yes what? Tell me dammit!”

Her breathing got heavier as her chest heaved. “Oh god, I whored out, goddamnit! I’m a fucking slut!”

“Yes you are!” I kept pushing into her hard.

I jerked her head back rather violently and cupped the fingers of my other hand around her throat. “What kind of slut are you?”

“I’m a goddamned nasty whore?”

Then I released her throat and slapped her ass very hard. She yelped loudly in painful pleasure.

With each almost violent thrust Jennifer yelled out and with each hard tug on her hair she screamed, “Oh God Yes!”

After a few minutes I finally felt an orgasm building up inside my testicles.

“I’m gonna cum.”

“Cum inside me, you goddamned fuck!” she screamed.

“I am gonna cum in you, I’m gonna cum in your slutty goddamned cunt.”

“Do it! Cum in my cunt you son-of-a-bitch!”

Then I let go and my orgasm exploded, shooting my hot cum deep into her sloppy snatch. I kept pushing into her as my pecker slowly went flaccid. I didn’t pull out until it was ready to flop down. When I pulled out of her cunt it looked like her pussy lips had been ravaged; so swollen, juicy and droopy. A string of cum hung loosely from the end of my dick to the bottom of her oozing cunt lips.

I dropped onto the bed beside her. She then lay her head on my chest and slowly stroked my belly. I was still very drunk and actually just then realized the room seemed to be slowly spinning.

“I didn’t mean that about son-of-a-bitch,” she said as we lay there. “I just got carried away.”

I just acknowledged her with a grunt.

In a few minutes Jennifer raised her head up and looked at me. “What does this mean?"

“Huh, ‘what does this mean’?” I was perplexed by her question.

“About us, you and me?”

“Well, I was number four in your little gang bang tonight, so what is it supposed to mean?”

Jennifer’s face got pouty. “Okay dammit. I’m just a slut, just a fucking slut, a piece of ass!” Her voice was raised and sharp.

She rolled off of me in a huff and crossed her arms across her chest as she lay on her back.

“So are you going back to that bitch Mary Beth tomorrow?”

“I don’t know what just happened tonight,” I answered, “I’m fucking drunk and you’re drunk, stoned and fucked up on some 'x' or something.”

I lay there for a minute or two and Jennifer just glared at me.

“Look, I don’t know what I’m gonna do.” I knew I was too drunk to have any kind of meaningful discussion. “I’m going with Vic, Psycho, and Mack to Key West for spring break. I’m not sure if I want to still be with Mary Beth, anyhow.”

Jennifer placed her hand gently on my stomach. “That bitch broke us up.”

I wondered where Jennifer came up with that, since she was the one who had broken up with me. 

I wanted to say the truth, but realized it just wasn’t worth arguing about.

“You could stay all night and spend the day with me tomorrow,” Jennifer pleaded with that little girl sounding voice she sometimes used to sound pathetic, as if that would help her get her way.

We continued lying in bed for several minutes without any further talking. I played over the night’s events in my head and couldn’t believe what had just happened. I felt disgusted with the situation and disgusted with my participation.

A few minutes later, I heard a slight snore and noticed that Jennifer was asleep. I eased out from under her hand on my stomach and slid out of bed. I gathered up my clothes and got dressed. I turned off her bedroom light and locked the front door as I left.

I knew I shouldn’t drive drunk, but felt I just couldn’t stay at Jennifer’s apartment, so I drove back to my place. I was very lucky I made it home safely. I took a shower and went to sleep in my own bed, still trying to figure out the twisted scenario with Jennifer that I had just experienced.

I woke up around noon still disgusted with myself and with Jennifer. Being sober, I felt guilty for cheating on Mary Beth. Even though it had been with Jennifer, I felt that I had let Mary Beth down. I knew I had a lot of things to think about.

Soon my cell phone rang and it was Renee, Jennifer’s bisexual law student friend, who was a part-time exotic dancer and escort. Renee said she had something to tell me that I needed to know. She sounded very serious. She asked if I had eaten lunch. I said that I had not, so she said she could pick up a ‘to go’ order at The Taco Stand and come by to see me. I told her to get me two burritos, rice, chips and salsa, my usual from there.

Just after I hung up with Renee, Mary Beth called and said she’d be back to Athens in about three hours. Renee came by with the food and we sat in at the kitchen table and started eating. Renee told me that the night before, she had been at a lesbian club in Atlanta at Piedmont Road, close to the intersection with Cheshire Bridge Road, which was one of her favorite party spots. Renee then went on to say that she has seen Mary Beth there.

“What?”

She said she saw Mary Beth close up and it was absolutely her. She described Mary Beth as wearing a real short green pleated miniskirt, bright green fishnet stockings, an ultra sheer black top over a black lace bra and emo style make-up. Mary Beth was with another girl dressed similar, and with a very feminine guy.

“Maybe he was a girl too,” I laughed, not knowing what to think of what she was telling me.

Renee said, “No, it was a guy – he had on blue lycra tights, you could see the shape of his cock, it was a guy, and he was wearing make-up.”

I thought, ‘How weird?’

I asked what Mary Beth said to Renee. Renee said Mary Beth didn’t recognize her.

“Why not?” I asked.

“I was wearing white Gothic make-up, black lipstick and eyeshadow, a short haired black wig (over her long blonde hair) and a man’s three-piece suit with combat boots.”

I just looked in wonderment at Renee and thought, ‘This all sounds crazy as hell.’

She went on further, “I had on stockings and a garter underneath.”

I was very perplexed. “Okay, yeah, it’s a lesbian night club, I guess I get it?”

Then Renee told me that she followed Mary Beth and the girl and guy outside to the parking lot where they all three got in Mary Beth’s car and had sex.

I sat up in my chair astonished. “Are you sure they had sex?”

Renee said, “Absolutely sure. I watched for just a few minutes and there was enough light from the overhead security light that it lit up the inside enough for me see them taking off clothes and going at it. Look it's common for girls to meet up inside and go out to their cars for sex in the parking lot.”

“I just thought you should know,” she added. “I hope you know you can trust me.”

“Well, there was that time with Jennifer…”

“Okay, I know,” Renee answered, “But since then we’ve become close friends, and after how you helped me out and all, I would never lie to you again.”

The rest of that day I felt really creepy. Getting this news from Renee about Mary Beth after the bizarre event the night before with Jennifer was freaking me out. I didn’t know what to think about anything.

Could I trust what Renee told me? She had lied to me as part of her involvement in Jennifer’s revenge sex scheme on me two years before. However, after I had helped her out when she broke up with her violent abusive butch girlfriend, she and I had become very close friends, and I did feel like I could trust her.

Mary Beth came over to my place that evening and didn’t act any different or unusual in any way. I kept thinking about what Renee told me, so I still wondered whether I should believe her or not. I kept remembering and feeling disgusted at myself about the events at Jennifer’s the night before.

Monday in class, Jennifer sat with Brittany between us (usually they sat on each side of me.) So I texted her, "we wur tu drunk so 4get about it ok."

I saw Jennifer read the text on her phone, but she didn’t respond.

After classes that day, I had a chance to sneak into Mary Beth’s car to look around. I discovered a bright green lacy thong and a black lace thong hidden under the seats in the back. Along with those, I found a small empty bottle of lubricant, a string of sex beads that smelled like pussy, and the torn off corner of a condom package.

At least finding that out, killed the feeling of guilt for cheating on Mary Beth, but the creepy feelings just increased. I felt like I had just found myself in some kind of twisted, sexual “Twilight Zone.” What I didn’t know then, is that this sexual turn for the twisted, was going to get worse.

Late that night, just about the time I had finished studying and was getting ready for bed, I finally received a text answer from Jennifer. “u had ur chance. u didn't stay over or come over yestrday, so I called bobby to come over tonite, I just got thru fucking his brains out.”

The next weekend’s events would take twisted up another notch.

The next story is Kinky Twisted College Sex, Part Two.

Copyright ©2014 Buz Bono. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Buz Bono.

Published 
Written by Buz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments