Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Twisted College Sex, Part Two

"Twisted sex games leads to Buz's participation in a wild, kinky, raunchy, orgy party."

53
31 Comments 31
56.2k Views 56.2k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
(episode 31)

Prelude to the Party:

After finding out about Mary Beth’s kinky tryst at the lesbian club and also allowing myself to participate in Jennifer’s twisted drug-fueled gang bang, I found myself in a very strange mood. In fact it was like being apathetic, ashamed, strangely aroused and creeped out all at once.

Despite all the bizarre events of the past weekend, I thought I’d try to maintain my relationship with Mary Beth. I figured my participation in Jennifer’s twisted orgy and Mary Beth’s tryst at the lesbian club cancelled each other out.

On Tuesday night, a bunch of my gang were hanging around at our rental house, even Jennifer, Brittany, and Renee had dropped by.

Mary Beth was hanging all over me – really putting on an affectionate show. I’m sure it was her way of letting Jennifer know that I belonged to Mary Beth. Mary Beth had no idea that I knew about her tryst at the club. As far as she knew, nothing else had happened other than Jennifer breaking up with Mr. Rich Asshole Law Student, which had really disappointed her.

I thought everyone was about to leave and I was really horny, so I led Mary Beth into my bedroom. I closed and locked the door. Then I hugged her, gripping her by her sexy butt cheeks and pulled her to me tight.

“I’m going to fuck your brains out!” I told her.

“Right now?” she asked, “Everyone is just outside and they’ll know – they’ll hear us!”

I looked at her very seriously and asked, “Do you have a problem with that? They’re all heading out anyhow.”

In truth, I hoped Jennifer would hear Mary Beth and I fucking before she left.

Mary Beth giggled. “Hell no, let’s go for it,” as she broke into a mischievous little smile and giggled.

I was convinced that she was also hoping that Jennifer would hear us fucking.

We started making out and soon were jerking our clothes off. I pulled her onto the bed and buried my face into her pussy. She was very wet and responsive. Mary Beth began to moan very loudly, much louder than normal, I’m sure in hopes that Jennifer would hear.

Her cunt lips were soon noticeably swollen. She got so wet that her pussy juices drenched my face and pooled at the bottom of my chin, almost thick enough to drip off.

I worked my tongue around her clit, letting it prod and massage her drenched pussy lips. Mary Beth’s legs swayed rhythmically in and out as she moaned and purred. Her hands running through my hair, short as it was. I guess she wanted to grab something and since my short hair didn’t offer anything to grip her fingers to, she clamped tightly onto my ears. At one point it felt like she would pull them off.

Like usual though, Mary Beth didn’t last long from receiving cunnilingus. She was soon cumming hard and pushing my head away as her intense orgasm made her very sensitive.

She seemed quite eager to suck my already erect cock. In her usual sloppy slurpy way, Mary Beth was very aggressive. She began nibbling and slurping around my scrotum, slowly tonguing her way up my ball sack until she was at my hard throbbing shaft.

Mary Beth’s warm wet tongue made its way around and up my cock until she arrived at the head of my penis where she sucked very hard. In fact, she sucked on my pecker head so long and hard that she left a purple hickie, having brought blood to the surface of the skin.

After realizing that Mary Beth had sucked a hickie onto the head of my dick, I pushed her back onto my bed very hard. Her twat was soaking wet, so as I squeezed in between her legs, I was able to push my cock into her, feeling her cunt walls give way to the thickness of my swollen cock.

On top of her in the missionary position, I grabbed her legs and held them straight up so I could pound my dick into her, making loud smacking noises as my torso plowed into hers.

Mary Beth’s cries of pleasure screamed out of her, the noise seemed to bounce off the walls and reverberate through the room. If anyone was still hanging out in our little rental house, they would've heard her for sure.

The unusual sexual aggression I felt led me to stand up and pick Mary Beth up in my arms. I carried her to the wall and pushed her back up against it. I held her at my waist, while I thrust my cock into her tight soaking wet pussy. She immediately wrapped her legs tightly around my waist. I began thrusting into her hard. She was banging loudly against the wall with my every pelvic thrust.

Mary Beth yelled out loudly, moaning and screaming, “Fuck me!” I was hoping the gang was still in the house. Knowing Jennifer had banged Bobby the night before made me really want her to hear. I really wanted her to hear me fucking Mary Beth loud and clear!

I lowered her down on her feet, but flipped her sexy ass around and bent her over with her hands against my bedroom door and started thrusting my cock into her juicy wet pussy from behind as we stood there. Her hands were against the door. The door banged loudly against the door frame with each thrust into Mary Beth. Combined with her moaning loudly, and yelling, “Oh! Oooh! Yes! Oh yea! Oh God yea! Fuck me, Yes! Yes!” I also believe I was grunting loud as hell myself!

Still holding Mary Beth in my arms, I carried her over and tossed her on the bed. I squirted lube on her asshole and squeezed it on my cock. Then I fucked her in the ass doggy-style, while I very aggressively pulled her hair tight and held her by the neck.

I told her to, “Take that!” and pounded her tight little lubed up asshole.

Mary Beth went nuts, loving it so much that she was soon screaming loudly, “I’m cumming! Oh damn! I’m cumming!”

I filled her ass with my cum. I know I screamed out damned loud as I did so.

We were both quite sweaty, drenched really. Mary Beth’s hair had stuck to her face as she smiled and said, “Damn Buz! Damn! You were such an animal, oh fuck, I loved it!”

I laughed and started getting dressed while Mary Beth put her her clothes back on. When we opened my bedroom door, to our surprise, everyone was still sitting in the living room, including Jennifer. Though Jennifer was giving me a piercing ‘go to hell’ look.

Leave it to Psycho to break any tension or create some. He blurted out, “Well, is anyone else going to leave the room for a rowdy ass fuck?”

Psycho, with a huge grin, stared mischievously at Mary Beth and I. We both paused curiously and caught everyone in the room wearing a silly grin and staring at us. Psycho then held up a piece of paper with “10” written boldly on it as large as it would fit. Everyone immediately cracked up laughing.

Both Mary Beth and I laughed too, although we were both a little embarrassed, it was really funny. The rest of the gang then held up their papers, all with “10” boldly scribbled on them, like score cards at a gymnastics meet.

Even Jennifer was in on it, holding up a score card sheet of paper with “10” on it. I am sure she had felt peer pressure to do so.

The silly episode was funny, especially because Vic’s card had 9.9 scribbled on it. Vic laughed saying, “No way I was giving you a perfect score!”

The next day Mary Beth talked me into going to the ‘sex’ store on Broad Street. That’s the naughty sex shop my gang often frequented. The store sold “smoking” materials, bongs, rolling papers, pipes, and more, along with sex toys, XXX DVDs, lubricants and lingerie. The always friendly clerk, Andrea, a Gothic art major chick with several tattoos, piercings, including a tongue ring, invited us to a party on the following Saturday night.

Andrea said that we’d need to dress wild and sexy if we came and said, “Things might get wild, if you know what I mean? We’re real open and all.”

Mary Beth looked at me pleadingly and said, “Sounds fun to me, you wanna go?”

“Sure why not?” I thought it would be quite entertaining.

Andrea gave a us a copied invitation with the time and place for the party on it.

Andrea added, “I’ve invited some other people that know y'all too, you’ll have fun! I already know y’all are 420 friendly.” She laughed knowing we had purchased bongs and rolling papers in the past.

As it turned out that Kelli and Katie were going to the party with a couple of guys, but I didn’t know yet that Renee and Jennifer had planned to be there.

******************************************.

The Party:

Mary Beth came over to my place when it was time to leave for the party wearing a baby blue, ultra low front plunging micro-mini dress; it plunged between her breasts to below her navel. The dress was also very low in the back.

Though the dress was very sexy and looked great on her, it did remind me of the dress Jennifer had worn the night she had revenge sexed me nearly two years earlier. That brought some hard memories to mind, especially knowing I had been innocent of cheating.

Myself, I didn’t know what was supposed to be sexy for a guy to wear, so I just wore some slacks and a long sleeve white dress shirt, and rolled the sleeves up. When we got in the car, Mary Beth unbuttoned my shirt so low that much of my chest was exposed. I felt weird and silly.

The party was located in an old two-story house with a large wrap around porch in a dubious section of north Athens that was slowly being taken over by students. Several art majors lived in the house, letting it double as an art studio.

Andrea greeted us at the door when we arrived. Andrea, was a sexy chick, even with all the Gothic attire, tattoos and piercings. She had a damn fine body, and she just blew me away with her party outfit, as she was wearing black stripper heels that had leather straps wrapped high around her ankles, black fishnet thigh stockings with garter, ultra sheer lace black thong panties and a black bustier that only cupped the under half of her breasts, leaving her nipples exposed. She was wearing Gothic style make up, black lipstick and eye shadow, ultra long eye lashes, that highlighted her deep blue eyes, especially against her jet black dyed hair.

Andrea gave both Mary Beth and I a big hug when we arrived. Her titty nipples rubbed against my chest since my shirt was unbuttoned so low.

The lights were dimmed very low and the room was thick with marijuana smoke and burning incense as heavy metal music blared. There was already more than a dozen partiers present. The chicks were scantily clad in mostly provocative Gothic attire.

Mary Beth and I sat down on a sofa and took a drag off a bong that was being passed around. We had barely been there five minutes when Katie and Kelli came in with their dates. Both girls were very provocatively dressed in ultra short skirts, wearing bright thigh stockings and high heels or wedges. Kelli was wearing only a sheer lacy bra for a top. Andrea soon gave us each an ecstasy pill to take, which we all did. We looked at each other and laughed realizing things were about to get very wild.

Andrea showed us where the beer, wine, and alcohol was, so we could get whatever we wanted. She then took us around showing off some of the artwork, she and others had created. Most of it had a sexual in theme; oil paintings, sketches, and even some clay sculptures displayed on the walls, a few on easels and some table stands. As she gave us the tour, Andrea was very touchy-feely with both Mary Beth and I.

Just as we made our way back to the front room, Jennifer came in the door with both Bobby, the black bartender, and Dupont, another Athens bartender and bouncer. Andrea ran over to give all of them a big hug and welcome them to the party.

I cannot remember what any of the guys were wearing, but I’ll never forget how Jennifer arrived. She waltzed in wearing a black micro-mini dress that was sheer lace around the breast area and belly, no stockings as she already had a good tan, and wearing very high silver heeled wedges. When she turned I could see that in the back the dress was open from top to bottom in the middle, attached by ‘ladder’ straps and she was not wearing any panties, not even a string thong.

Eventually, the party was in full force and that house was packed with crazy people, especially many artistic types. Andrea and a couple of other chicks made their way around holding mirrors adorned with lines of ‘nose candy’ for anyone wishing to have a snort. I noticed Jennifer snorted a line.

Some people began to dance including Andrea and Mary Beth, who danced together. Afterwards they both convinced me to snort a line with them.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

Under the influence of ecstasy, pot, beer and now cocaine, I was feeling very good or maybe I should say, completely ‘fried.’

Mary Beth and Andrea both took me by my hand and led me up the stairs. I didn’t know what was going on, nor did I really care.

Once we were upstairs, the girls stopped at a doorway. The entrance had only some beads hanging down and I could see into a bedroom. Andrea and Mary Beth were staring in and saying something like, “Oh Wow! mmmmm!”

They both continued, “Mmmmm” and “damn hot!” I was really curious as to why.

Finally I squeezed between them so I could see what they were moaning about. Once I got a good look, I saw that it was Jennifer on all fours in bed with Bobby fucking her from behind doggy-style, while she had Robert’s pecker in her mouth. On the same large bed next to them Renee was getting fucked missionary, her legs wrapped around a black guy I did not know, while some strange white guy, at the edge of the bed, had his cock in her mouth.

Jennifer cornered her eyes toward me. Spittle and probably some cum, oozed down her chin while her body shook each time Bobby pounded her cunt from behind. Though I was stoned as hell, I realized that Jennifer was staring at me through the corner of her eye. It was as if she wanted to make sure I was watching.

A quick thought ran through my head about how I once had been saving money to buy Jennifer an an engagement ring and had now seen her getting double-dicked, twice in just a few weeks.

I couldn’t get my drugged up brain around what I was seeing and thinking, because about that same instant, I felt a hand slide into my pants. I looked down and to my astonishment it was Andrea’s hand. Furthermore, Mary Beth then put her hand in my pants, also alongside Andrea’s hand. Mary Beth proceeded to give me a long deep sloppy tongue kiss. As soon as she pulled her tongue out, Andrea kissed me, slipping her pierced tongue aggressively into my mouth, after which Andrea and Mary Beth started to deep tongue kiss each other.

In a dreamy haze, the girls pulled me down the hall. I glanced back over my shoulder seeing Jennifer and Renee squirming and moaning out loudly as they were still going at it with those four guys. Inside, I was a little angry with Jennifer and I tried to blink my eyes and shake my head to see if I was awake or dreaming. I think I barely realized that I was awake and what I saw was real.

Andrea and Mary Beth pulled me into another bedroom, walls covered in Gothic and heavy metal posters, mostly skull art, but done in a feminine style. Evidently, it was Andrea’s room. The girls pushed me onto my back on the bed. Mary Beth stood by the bed and let her little blue dress fall to the floor, leaving her standing in only her ultra sheer baby blue thong. A quick glance at her, easily revealed her pink swollen cunt lips shaded behind the thin fabric.

Andrea embraced her, giving her a long sensuous tongue kiss and putting her hand inside Mary Beth’s panties, fingering her squishy wet pussy. Then Andrea laid back on the bed and slid her black panties off. In just stockings, garter, bustier, shoes and her clean shaven kitty with a hoodie ring, the very pretty Andrea was a very stunning Gothic chick.

Mary Beth slid her panties off and jumped on the bed, eagerly burying her face between Andrea’s legs. I just laid there slightly dumbfounded, definitely numbed, but very aroused, watching the action between the two girls as my cock grew hard as a rock.

I saw as Mary Beth’s jaw and tongue furiously working as she licked Andrea’s pussy. Andrea lay back squeezing her own nipples and arching her back upward off the bed, pushing her cunt into Mary Beth’s face. Andrea relentlessly breathed and moaned loudly as her cunt got licked. I lay there aroused, yet in disbelief at what I was seeing. I watched until Andrea obviously started to cum, pushing Mary Beth’s head off her pussy and yelling out in delight.

Mary Beth then lay back and put her head in my lap as Andrea buried her face into Mary Beth’s pussy. With her body on my legs, I felt Mary Beth’s heavy breathing as her chest heaved back and forth while Andrea sucked her clit. Watching closely, I could see Andrea’s pierced tongue prodding in and out of Mary Beth’s juicy cunt, licking her swollen labia all over. She had her mouth almost entirely covering Mary Beth’s pussy at one point and I think to Andrea’s surprise but, of no surprise to me, Mary Beth quickly orgasmed as she rocked her torso, fanning her legs and nearly wrenching Andrea’s head off. As soon as Andrea yanked her head to safety she grinned and commented on how fast Mary Beth came.

At that, Andrea crawled up on me and gave me a really long sensual deep tongue kiss. As she did so I felt Mary Beth’s mouth wrap around my erect cock. Soon Andrea crawled up on my face saying, “I want to give you a taste,” and planted her pussy right onto my face.

Her musty wet cunt found my mouth after her juicy twat lips bumped into my nose. I began licking and sucking at her labia and clit, licking her little hoodie ring area. Before she had time to cum though, she slid her wet pussy down my chest leaving a trail of wetness until she was on my cock and sat up enough to slide down slowly on it. I could feel her hot wet vagina give way as it slowly slid down on my throbbing fat cock. As soon as she was all the way down on me, she bent over enough to kiss me and started to grind on me.

She had barely started when I felt Mary Beth’s tongue in action as she slid it up and down my balls. I just had to maneuver my head around Andrea’s waist enough to see what she was doing as her tongue licked and traced up and down the inside of Andrea’s ass crack. I was astonished as I saw Mary Beth’s tongue prodding and licking Andrea’s asshole. Soon Mary Beth was finger fucking Andrea’s ass while Andrea was humping me hard, taking my cock in and out of her super sloppy wet pussy.

I heard Mary Beth say, “Let me on him now.”

Andrea crawled off to one side, while Mary Beth crawled on from the other and mounted me. Mary Beth began cow-girling me hard and fast. She began rotating her torso and grinding on me with my cock deep inside her vagina, pushing her pussy lips and clit hard against me.

Meanwhile, Andrea had moved in behind Mary Beth who had leaned over onto me to fuck my prick. Her ass poking upward to give Andrea room to get her face into that spot where she could lick my balls and Mary Beth’s ass at the same time while we fucked.

Andrea’s tongue ring really felt great as she raked it over my balls. Mary Beth seemed to really enjoy Andrea’s tongue ring also, as it prodded her crack and asshole at the same time my cock was penetrating deep into her sloppy cunt. Mary Beth was moaning very loud and letting out ear shattering girly screams.

Andrea whispered into Mary Beth’s ear, “Can I take his cum in my mouth?”

Mary Beth could barely breathe out an, “Okay.”

Andrea asked if I was close to cumming and I said I could cum if they wanted me to. Mary Beth then slid off me while Andrea then moved up taking my cock, dripping wet from Mary Beth’s soaked pussy, into her mouth. She stroked my balls while she sucked my cock, using that tongue ring of hers to bring me to the verge of an orgasm.

Soon, I yelled out, ”I’m cumming!”

Andrea kept sucking and I shot my load in her mouth. She kept tonguing me as I came until I finished. Then Andrea held it in her mouth with a little smile on her face. She opened her mouth and held her tongue out covered in cum.

I was pleasantly surprised as Mary Beth quickly moved up and wrapped her tongue around Andrea’s and then I watched as they deep tongue kissed each other, snowballing with my cum in their mouths.

I lay back trying to take this all in as Andrea and Mary Beth wiped their faces and giggled.

Andrea looked at me and said, “We aren’t near finished with you, boy!”

Mary Beth giggled at me and laid her head in my lap. She started to slowly caress my penis and Andrea joined her in that. In a few minutes they had my cock growing to an erection again. By the time it was fully erect, they were both aggressively sucking and licking my dick.

It almost seemed like a battle between their tongues to see who could get the longest, wettest, most sensual lick in. I wasn’t even sure, but one of them soon had a finger up my ass. The next thing I knew I was on my knees on the bed fucking Andrea doggy-style while her face was buried between Mary Beth’s legs.

I seemed to lose all track of the time with my head spinning from the drugs and alcohol, but in a little while I was on my knees fucking Mary Beth in the asshole from the doggy position with Andrea on her back up underneath us. Andrea’s face and mouth just where she could eat and suck Mary Beth’s pussy and get a few licks in on my balls at the same time.

I was right in the middle of that tangled sexual mess, pulling Mary Beth’s hair and fucking her ass. Andrea was licking Mary Beth’s cunt. Andrea’s legs were spread out wide and she was using one hand to masturbate herself. I looked up and saw Jennifer standing bare ass naked, except for those silver shoes, leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed under her tits, watching us.

There was just enough light for me to see her clearly. Jennifer was covered in sweat, her long dark hair stuck to her wet face which seemed almost expressionless. A large glob of cum in her hair had begun to drip onto her breast.

Bobby then appeared in the doorway behind her, soon to be followed by Renee and other people, all naked. I didn’t stop fucking though, I just kept pumping Mary Beth’s asshole, and I noticed her turning her head to see what was going on. We were too stoned and engrossed in sex to give a damn, and besides from the look of things, the party had turned into a huge orgy.

Finally, Jennifer disappeared from the doorway and everyone moved on. I then filled Mary Beth’s asshole with my cum. Andrea moved in quickly to lick the cum left on Mary Beth’s asshole as I pulled out. As we lay exhausted on the bed, the girls both asked me to go get us all a beer, so I pulled on my pants and headed out the door, but not before Mary Beth and Andrea had rolled up into another sixty-nine, hungrily tonguing at each other’s wet cunts.

As I headed down the hallway, people were fucking everywhere, even on the stairs as I had to step over a couple that were really going at it. Other than stockings or some kinky attire, no one had their clothes on. I grabbed three cold beers from the refrigerator and headed back upstairs. Mary Beth and Andrea had their faces buried deep into each other’s crotch, still wrapped up in a squirming sixty-nine.

After they finished, Andrea lit up another bong and we did another line of coke. Things soon got confusing and I can’t remember much about the details. I do know that we had another round of sex that included Mary Beth riding my face while Andrea rode my cock, and they both kissed each other while we did it.

The next thing I remembered was waking up naked in Andrea’s bed with her and Mary Beth sometime around noon the next day. I felt like shit, hungover, hungry, and I had a splitting headache.

Mary Beth and I got dressed and went downstairs to leave. There were still people asleep laying around all over that house. I felt creepy for the next few days, feeling like things were getting too wild and out of control, wishing the trend toward kink would calm down.

Somehow that kinky tryst with Andrea caused a very uncomfortable and awkward situation between Mary Beth and I. Our relationship was more strained than ever. To make matters worse, we went on separate spring break destinations and each hooked up with other people. It was obvious our thing had come to an end. Within a few weeks, Mary Beth and I broke up.

Jennifer was still hanging out with Bobby. I started seeing a great looking blonde sorority girl, well known for having just won a regionally famous beauty pageant title. It didn’t take long to discover though, that she was a narcissistic bitch, made worse by the fact that having sex with her felt like fucking a corpse; coining a term we guys often used – she was a ‘dead fish’ in bed. So I soon ended that relationship.

After I quit seeing the blonde, Jennifer stopped seeing Bobby. She quickly started finding excuses to show up often at my house.

The next story will bring a close to this college sex series. Look very soon for Party Naked, The Grand Finale.

Copyright ©2014 Buz Bono. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Buz Bono.

Published 
Written by Buz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments