Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lily's Story - Part 1

"I was so excited. I was going to give myself to him."

164
37 Comments 37
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is about Lily from 'Game Day Seduction.' Many of you asked for more of her story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is the first of two parts."

Hello, I'm Lily, 5'4", 115 lbs, with shoulder-length blonde hair, green eyes, 36c 24 34.

I am from a rural Arkansas family. My parents were hard-core Baptists who raised me and my older brother Jake. Church on Wednesday evening and Sunday services. Mom and Dad had a small forty-acre farm. Dad also was a tractor mechanic to supplement our income. We didn't have much, but the bills were paid, and food was on the table.

Mom was strict, and we followed the rules. She runs a tight household. Dad worked well into the evening. As I got older, Mom was very watchful. All clothes needed her approval. Jeans and conservative blouses. Dresses full-length for church and special occasions.

As I went from being a little girl to a nubile young teenager, I was taught boys were after one thing, and I was to deny any access as I was to save that for marriage.

In High School, I had one good friend named Sara. We shared our growing interest in boys. I was shy, and Sara was outgoing. We had occasional sleepovers where we shared our thoughts about different boys and our fantasies about them.

I was allowed on chaperoned dates at school and church functions. My brother Jake was athletic and on the football team. He was very protective of me. Everyone knew there would be hell to pay if they got out of line.

My senior year, that changed. My brother had graduated. I was free from his watchful eye. I was a late bloomer and had just begun to fill out. My 36c breasts had started to draw attention. I was able to meet and talk with boys openly. I had some flings, kissing, and caressing, but nothing serious. Unlike some girls, my Prom date was respectful; I remained a virgin.

Flash forward to college. Money was tight. My parents could help, but I knew it would be a burden. So I decided to attend a community college. It was affordable, and I shared an apartment with a fellow student and my best friend, Sara. I was still shy, and she encouraged me to loosen up. I had a few dates which seldom ended with more than a kiss.

In my sophomore year, I met Alan. Aside from school, he was an athlete and played field hockey. It was with him that I lost my virginity. He was my first love. Our intimacy had been limited due to my hesitation to go beyond allowing kissing and light petting. I had allowed him to rub my breast but hesitated to let it go further.

Alan had pleaded for a while to go further. I admit that I wanted to as well. I had recently started the pill. My body was ready, and I felt it was time to consummate our relationship.

Sara was away for the weekend. I was so excited. I was going to give myself to him. He was to arrive at eight that evening. I decided to surprise him. I planned to greet him at the door in a black lacy bra and panties I had bought earlier that day at the mall.

I showered, lathering my body. I teased my nips and fingered myself in anticipation. It brought me to a nice orgasm. I finished the shower and stood in front of the mirror. I liked what I saw. I brushed my shoulder-length hair and applied my favorite perfume, Vanilla Musk. I slipped into my lingerie. It was nearly eight. I drank some wine to steady my nerves. I was ready.

He arrived. I was so excited. It was the moment he had begged me for. I was reclined on the couch in what I hoped was a sexy pose. The knock came. I waited for a little before I yelled, "Come in. It's open."The door opened, and he stepped in. His Jaw dropped, eyes bulged. He barely holds on to the wine. He stood there with the door still open.

I said, "Come in, lover and shut the door."

He approached quickly and removed his shorts, shirt, and, lastly, his briefs. I sat up and patted the seat next to me. We embraced and kissed; Our lips locked, and tongues danced. I reached for his cock, and stroked it as he moaned. l notice the precum, and I get down on my knees. I wanted to taste it. I had never really examined a cock up close. I was fascinated; it was stiff and throbbed. I leaned in and stuck my tongue out, and licked a dollop of cum off the tip. It tasted salty with a creamy texture. Not at all unpleasant. I run my tongue up and down the length. Alan moaned as I licked the crown and wrapped my lips around it. The pleasure I am providing him spurs me on. I took his cock in my mouth, licked, and sucked it. He begins to thrust as I bob up and down his shaft.

Suddenly he pushed me away. He stood, lifted me, and laid me back on the couch. He reached down and ripped my panties down. Without hesitation, he roughly spread my legs, mounted me, and placed his cock at my warm moist entrance. I said, "Easy, babe," but he rams it in me. It hurt; my hymen broke, and a wave of pain shot thru me. I'm in pain. I told him, please be easy. He ignored my pleas and pounded me. I tried to push him off, but he had me pinned. Thankfully it wasn't long before he came. With a grunt, he pulled out, breathing heavily. I lay there sore with cum and blood leaking from my abused vagina. I was humiliated and angry.

I was mad. I pushed Alan off me. At that point, he saw I wasn't pleased. He started to say something. I just told him to get dressed and get out. He said he was sorry, that he couldn't control himself. I just said leave now. We will talk about it later. He left.

I felt angry, disappointed, abused, and cried. I went and showered. In my heart, I knew it was over. The way he took me. No thought of me, just his lust. I called him in the morning. I told him it was over. I didn't wait for his reply and hung up. My heart was hurting, but it was the right thing to do.

After Alan, I was angry and hurt by how it went down. I kept to myself. I just went to class. I needed to improve my grade point, which had fallen due to being distracted by Alan. Sara was supportive and gave me space to sort out my feelings.

I became a nerd, except for classes, the library, and trips to the store. I rarely left my apartment. It continued for about three months before I emerged from my shell. I had made friends at the library and felt comfortable around them. I avoided jocks and aggressive males in general. I made it clear I did not want a relationship.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

I was hanging out with my nerdy group of friends. It felt comfortable. I fit in. There was no dress code. Come as you are. There were seven of us in our core group, Tim, Mark, Sean, Billy, Mary, Susan, and me. Others came and went.

We would gather at the Union coffee house in the mornings. Depending on schedules, some or all would meet again at the Union for lunch. In the evenings, we often gathered at Chester's, a local club with live music on weekends. I was not a big drinker. I had never acquired a taste for beer.

Aside from wine, I became fond of a gin tonic with a twist of lime.

One evening I drank a few more gins than usual. I had quite a buzz. I was at Chester's with Mark, Sean, and Mary. The gin was warming me up nicely. I got flirty with Sean, who sat beside me in the booth. I leaned into him and touched his hand.

A little about Sean: he was of Irish descent,6' lean, with blonde hair. He was smart as a whip with a 4.0 grade point and a member of the college Chess club. Sean was puzzled by my flirtation. It was unlike me. I felt aroused and placed my hand on his lower thigh, squeezing it gently as we chatted.

I had never, to this point, come on to anyone, much less in our group. In fact, except for masturbating, which wasn't that frequent, I hadn't had sex since Alan. I was aroused and needed release. I looked Sean in the eyes with this sudden need. I hadn't thought of him sexually before. I asked if he would walk me home. We all lived within walking distance of the clubs near the campus.

We arrived at my apartment. I asked Sean to come in so we could talk. We entered, and I offered him a seat and sat beside him.

"Sean, I like you. You're a good friend. I got carried away earlier. I haven't been with anyone since my first time with my ex, Alan. It didn't go well. I need some affection." I hesitated, then looked him in the eyes and said, "I want to have sex with you."

He sat there in a daze. I stood up, pulled off my blouse, removed my jeans, and stood in my bra and panties. I got on my knees. Sean still had that dazed look. He said nothing as I reached up, undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled the zipper down. I looked at him and asked, "Do you want this?"

He stammered, "Oh yes, Lily!"

I removed his shoes and socks, and he lifted his ass as I pulled his pants and briefs off. His cock was at full attention. I admired it being the first cock since Alan. It was around six inches and throbbing. I took it in my hand, slowly stroked it as I lowered my mouth, and licked the pre-cum off the tip before I wrapped my lips around it. He moaned as I teased his balls and took him in.

I didn't want him to cum too soon. I licked and sucked his cock just a bit before letting him loose. I stood up and slipped out of my bra and panties.

He looked up, and I could see the desire in his eyes. I straddled him, leaned down, and kissed him. He responded with such tenderness. As our lips separated, I whispered, "I want to make sweet love with you." I took his cock, guided it to the folds of my hot, wet entrance, and slowly engulfed him. I knew he would be gentle, but that awful time with Alan still ate at me.

I rode him, taking his full length; it felt so lovely. He reached up, squeezing my breast and nips. I leaned forward as he took each in his mouth. It felt so good. We had gentle, passionate sex. It wasn't long before he tensed up, and I knew he was close. I could feel his cock throb within me, ready to erupt, filling me with his seed. Though I wasn't there yet, I was happy to encourage him.

"Cum for me, Sean!" Let it loose! I felt his release as he moans beneath me. I lifted off him, took his cock in my mouth, licked and sucked him clean, savoring the taste of our combined juices.

He was stroking my hair as we cuddled. I looked up and told him how wonderful it was. I was in need and thanked him for giving himself to me. I told him I didn't want this to be more than sex between friends. I didn't want it to affect our friendship. I asked if he was okay with that. He agreed and told me he was. With that, I asked him if he wanted to sleep over. He said yes. Taking his hand, I led him to my bed. I snuggled up with him and fell asleep in his arms.

I woke with the sun streaming in. Sean was sleeping blissfully. I snuggled up to him with an arm around him. I had heard about guys waking up with Hard-Ons called morning wood. Curious, I reached down, and sure enough, it was.

I was hot and wet with arousal. I mounted Sean and lined his cock with my entrance. The head parted my vaginal lips as I lowered myself, taking him deep within. Fully impaled, I leaned in and kissed him as he awakened.

"Morning lover, I hope you don't mind, but I need this."

Wide-eyed, he replies. "All yours, Lily."

He reached around and grabbed my ass as I rode him, thrusting deep. I reached up, teased my hardened nips, and fingered my clit. I felt my orgasm near.

"God, I need this. Fuck me! Oh yes! I'm going to cum on your cock."

It would be my first orgasm by penetration. I feel the heat rising from within. I met each thrust as Sean pounded me hard and deep.

Sean yells out. "I'm cumming"

"Yes, baby, cum for me." I felt him tense, then his sweet release as his cock pulsed his seed. That sends me over the edge. " My god, fuck meeeeeeee!" I yell out as the sensations rock my world.

We both had classes. And we're running late. Sean dressed as I walked him to the door. I thanked him for a beautiful evening. I kissed him lightly and reminded him to keep this between us as he left.

I needed to shower and get ready for class. While in the shower thinking back on the evening, I felt whole again. I was finally free of the pain and memory of that awful evening with Alan.

I finished showering, dressed for class, and with a smile, I headed out the door.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments