Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend's Sister

"My friend is going to be pissed, but damn I love college."

16
3 Comments 3
53.1k Views 53.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
I jolted awake. My eyes strained to adjust to the blinding light pouring in through the curtain-less bay windows. Squinting, I held a hand over my forehead and attempted to look around the room I was in. I was sitting in a pile of white sheets in a room with no decorations. No furniture, no pictures, no nick-knacks, nothing. The walls were bright white, which I'm sure that had also to do with the sunlight. My head was throbbing like a million hammers were crushing my temples.

I tired my best to recall the events leading up to my situation .I remembered my friends and I drove down to Austin, Texas to finally visit 6th Street. I remembered we couldn't go into to any of the bars... but why? I leaned forward and rested my head on my folded knees and closed my eyes.

Ah, yes. My best friend's sister had invited us to stay with her and asked to go out with us. She was only 19, and couldn't get into any of the clubs or bars. I've always had a crush on her, being that she was amazingly hot. She was tall, and skinny. She wasn't muscular per se, but was athletic in build. She had dark hair eyes and skin. Though her brother was of a lighter complexion, more on his mother's Germanic side, she took her father's dark African genes.

We underestimated how much the bouncers cared about age, and eventually deiced to peruse getting drunk though other means. We bought a ton of beer and headed to a guy's condo a bit outside the city to circumvent our drinking issues.

I also remembered being distracted the whole night by her outfit: A white, translucent, t-shirt with a bright pink bra underneath. Her skirt brushed her mid-thigh, and her high-heels made her about six inches taller then me. I only remembered talking to her briefly in the car that night. Other than that she usually just ignores me, so I figured that was always going to be my fate with her and accepted it. There were other pretty girl with us, that night so I didn't feel out of luck yet.

I opened my eyes again and decided, at that point, that getting a huge glass of ice-water was to my benefit. Maybe just rubbing ice on my face was the best idea. I stood up in place. A familiar breeze blow over me. I looked down. Yup. No pants. A second glance around the room confirmed that I had not entered the room with pants on, as they were nowhere to be seen.

"Toga it is then," I thought to myself.

I lifted one of the sheets to wrap around myself before I exited the room. As I began to wrap it, I noticed one of the blankets moving up and down in a steady rhythm. Someone was sleeping next to me.

"Oh, please be a girl this time," I hoped aloud.

I reached down and pulled the blanket back slightly. Her dark skin was a stark contrast to the white sheets and blankets she laid on. She was clutching her University of Texas shirt in her hands.

"Oh, shit!"

I realized the sleeping girl was none other than my best friend's sister.

"Shit! I hope no one knows..."

I pulled the blankets back over her shoulder, wrapped myself in a blanket, and walked into the hallway to the kitchen. One of the guys that came with us was sitting alone on the couch watching the Food Network. The food repulsed me. I felt like I never wanted to eat again. I got a glass and filled it with ice-cubes and water.

"Dude," he said, looking over his shoulder. "Seth is going to be so pissed if he remembers!"

I sat next to him on the couch.

"What do you mean if he remembers?" I asked.

"Well, I mean, he was just as sloshed at you two last night."

"So me and her... We?"

"Yes," he said laughing. "I was surprised you didn't break through the wall!"

He told me what happened the night before.

During the ride back to the condo, I ended up in the car next to her. The condo was a bit out of the way, so we got comfortable next to each other for the 30 minute drive. During the trip we chatted a bunch, and after I felt a little more comfortable around her I put my arm around the seat behind her. We got to the condo at about midnight, after walking around 6th Street for a few hours and grabbing as much beer as we could afford.

Her and I continued to chat the entire night.

amaraink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaraink

Drinking more and more beer. At some point she led me away by the hand to the bathroom. Though there were dozens of people mingling and talking, we sneaked away with all the discreteness of an atomic bomb.

I should say now, that after the car ride, my memory got really fuzzy. I remembered little snippets of drinking and chatting with her, but nothing of the bathroom.

After a few minutes of not hearing anything from us, Food Network Guy came to knock on the door to see if we were OK. He told me all he hear was her moaning softly, and "shlurping" sounds. His words, not mine.

He decided to leave us alone. Seth, her brother, pretty much put together on his own what was happening. He was furious, but didn't want to awkwardness of interrupting us.

At some stage, we had sneaked out of the bathroom to the empty room. Most of our clothes were still in the bathroom. He said after he saw our clothes on the floor, he saw her try to sneak out of the room, completely naked, to the hall closet where she found the blankets. She held them over herself to get back into the room. He stood in the hallway wide eyed watching her. She held a finger up to her lips as if to shush him as she slipped back in the room.

"But, are you sure we like, fucked?" I interrupted his story.

"With out a doubt. We heard the sound of her ass slamming into your legs, and your ass slamming into the wall," He paused. "At least, I'm pretty sure that's what we heard. Either way, you totally fucked her. Congrats for that."

"Oh God. I'm so sorry you heard all that," I said sheepishly. "Did you hear anything else?"

"Well, I learned a few things. Number one, she's a screamer. Number two, at some point you came on her tits."

"How could you possibly know that?" I asked him with an eyebrow raided.

"She was screaming 'Cum on my tits!' and you said 'OK'!"

I held my head down. I was so embarrassed.

"Fuck. Where is Seth now?" I asked with the intent to apologize to him.

"He said he was going to sleep in his car. We took his keys, so at least I know he didn't leave."

I decided not to wake him up, and would talk to him about it later. I got up and walked to the bathroom, found my jeans and shirt, applied them to my body, and got a few Tylenol. I was thinking about going back out to the living room, but instead walked back to the white room. I creaked the door open and laid back down in the sheet nest.

As I laid down, she stirred. She rolled and put an arm over my chest snuggling up next to me.

"You're dressed," she whispered sleepily.

"I, uh- I thought you were asleep," I stammered. I didn't intend on waking her.

"I just woke up a few minutes ago, but I don't feel like getting up yet," she said with her eyes still closed.

I put my arm around her and gently stroked her back. Her skin was soft and warm. She put a leg over mine. I rubbed up her side. Her hand made it's way from my chest to my dick.

"Oh, ready for another round?" she giggled.

"I uh... last night, I, um..."

"Listen, thanks for last night," she said. "You're not to bad for a white guy."

She smirked.

"I was wondering if you remembered," I said.

"Everything," her hand rubbed her chest where residue of my cum was still lingering. "You didn't answer my question."

"What question?" I looked down at her. She looked up to meet my gaze.

"Are you ready for another go? I heard fucking is great for headaches."

"Uh, yeah!" I said with a smile. A big smile.

As she strained to pull her self up, I pull myself to a sitting position against the wall. She threw a leg over me and slid herself onto my cock. I pulled her the shirt she had put up over her massive tits and pulled her body close to me. The texture of his skin felt amazing against my now bare chest.

"I'll be quieter this time I promise," she said with a smile.

Honestly, I could have cared less either way.

Published 
Written by The_Great_Destroyer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments