Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Ghost With Benefits Ch7

6
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The receptionist nervously lowered her head back towards her textbook, her face nearly as red as mine. I quickly sprinted around the corner and fumbled my shirt back on. 

I can't believe I had done that. Admittedly she probably sees shirtless guys all the time as the gym receptionist. But that didn't make it appropriate for me to do. I felt so insecure walking back to my dorm. I wasn't used to anybody seeing me even half-naked, well, except Janie, that is. Even with football I usually waited until I got home to get changed unless I was the last one on the field.

I still had a few hours to kill before practice started. So I decided to visit my only "friend" in college (living that is), Miss Burrow. I had done this the week prior as well, a habit I had gotten myself into the day of orientation. I was still very unfamiliar with the campus and had gotten completely lost. Miss Burrow had seen me apparently go down the same hall half a dozen times before she ushered me to her desk.

"You're lost, aren't you, young man?"

"W-well I-"

"It's alright, no need to be ashamed. It is a rather large school after all. Where are you looking to be?"

"Uhm...dormitory 2?" I answered nervously, frantically looking through the many papers I was holding.

She tried to hide her smirk, unsuccessfully. "It would help if you were in the right building."

She could clearly see how stressed I was, and unlike most of the other staff I had met, she actually met my anxiety with sympathy rather than irritation. The library wasn’t too busy when I arrived. Only a few students doing a bit of cramming before the weekend, and one that looked to be using a history textbook as a pillow while he snoozed.

“Afternoon,” I announced my presence, plopping a cup of tea on her desk. She never seemed to eat anything, but always had a lukewarm mug next to her keyboard. I thought she might appreciate a fresh one.

“Is this for me? Oh, such a sweet young man.”

We chatted idly for the next hour and change. Stressful lectures, misbehaving students, nothing overly important or even interesting, for that matter. It was an odd relationship, but one I appreciated nonetheless. 

“So how’s the ghost, Frank?” I nearly choked on my lunch. She dropped this abruptly during a conversation about her plans for the winter holiday. While I cleared my throat, I saw a slight grin across her lips. Cheeky.

“Uhm...pardon?”

“Oh come now, Frank. I didn’t assume you asked me earlier this week without reason. You’ve seen something, haven’t you?”

My heart was in my throat, or maybe some of my lunch was still caught in there. Should I tell her about Janie? Not everything, obviously; that would be weird. But maybe just that I’d seen her at least? Talked with her...sort of? What was said wasn’t exactly a conversation.

“I...I may have...things have definitely been weird. I can say that much for sure.”

“Is it how they say? Does she look like a bedsheet with two holes cut out for eyes? Or do things move about in your room when you aren’t there?’

“N-no, no nothing like that. I have actually...seen her. A couple of times actually, though I didn’t know it was Janie at first.”

“Is that why you came to me before? You saw her but weren't quite certain?”

“Kinda, yeah.” I looked at the clock: quarter past one. I should get going; there was one more thing I wanted to get done before practice.

“I’ve got to head out, Miss Burrow. See you soon?”

“Of course, dear, you know where to find me.”

Talking about her and what had been happening was...off-putting to say the least. I wasn’t sure if Miss Burrow was just messing with me or legitimately curious. Besides, I liked having her as just my little secret. She was one of the only things getting me through college so far after all.

“She said the same thing to me too, Frank.” Miss Burrow called after me as I was midway through the door.

“What’s that?”

She turned to face me, that smirk returning. “She said that only her friends called her Janie.”

LauraNoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraNoa

 -

My head exploded with questions. Did Miss Burrow see Mary-Jane? How did she know about calling her Janie? 

I tried to push the stress out of my mind, to no avail. If Miss Burrow saw Mary-Jane too, why was she showing herself to me? Was I just some rando she decided was convenient to fuck? I'm not sure how I felt about that. She and I hadn't exactly talked about "what" exactly we were. Friends? Dating? Fuck buddies? Whatever the label, she was still my first. That felt somewhat meaningful.

Arriving at my dorm room, I leaned back against the small desk. Today was supposed to be good, just me and the only thing that made sense to me. No stress or college bullshit to upset me.

I knew that everything I was thinking about Janie and Miss Burrow and what it all meant was in my own head. I just couldn't stop overthinking.

Feeling a familiar presence, I looked up to her whispy silver form. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of her. Despite all that I was thinking, she'd still helped me a lot through this phase of my life. I just wish I knew more about whatever it is we have.

She strutted over to me, a hand on the nape of my neck, pulling me into a kiss. The other to tease my cock through my jeans. I pulled her in by her hips, savouring the feel of her lips on mine. As they had each time before, my worries melted away with her touch. Whatever we were didn't matter right now. All I wanted to do was enjoy her.

I was almost upset when she pulled her lips away until I saw her kneeling down, undoing my jeans with her teeth and pulling them down to my knees. She ran her hands slowly up my thighs as her fingers curled around the waistband of my boxers. 

As they were pulled down, her eyes lit up as my cock sprang out. A tongue flicked out of her devilish grin and tasted me, her eyes never leaving mine as she did so.

There was something about being touched by her; it was electrifying almost. Like my body became more alive with her. My goals and desires became clear when her touch lifted the fog of uncertainty from my mind.

She bobbed her head, just how she knew I liked. The memory of what I now realize was my first time with her came back to me. In the shower after a shitty day. Thinking of my favorite porn as the feeling seemingly happened to me on its own. This was much better than any fantasy of mine, though.

She somehow made me feel calm and excited at the same time. My mind was clear yet bursting with thoughts of her at the same time.

The feeling of her mouth was warm and slick. 

Pleasure built up in my cock as her mouth and tongue glided over it. She pushed her head down my length until I felt the back of her throat then pulled back until just the tip was held in by her lips. 

She savoured my dick with intensity. Determined to use only her mouth to fill me with ecstasy, her pace quickened. Nearly swallowing my length, she continued to push myself deeper and deeper into her.

I couldn't take much more of this. I was rapidly approaching the edge and I doubted I could stop myself before rocketing off of it. She was sucking so fast and taking my cock so deep, I don't think she even cared how long I lasted. She hadn't even done anything to herself; no clit, nip, or any other part of her sex had even been touched since I got home. Was she only doing it for me? Did she just want to make me feel good?

The crest of the tidal wave of pleasure she was giving me rapidly approached. My legs nearly gave out from the sudden impact of bliss flooding my body.

"J...Janie I...ah! Cumming!" I barely got the words out before my orgasm ripped through me. My entire body spasmed as the hot fluid erupted from me. She didn't stop as I came; she didn't even slow down. Not until I had given her everything in me did she begin to ease back, dragging out my pleasure as long as she could make it last.

I was breathing heavily, despite it only having been a few minutes. Janie pulled my boxers back up to my waist as she stood. 

A peck on the cheek was the last thing I felt before she faded. "Can't wait to see you play, Frankie. Don't be late!"

 

Published 
Written by Hoser_21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors