Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nick's Graduation Gift

"Nick's friends Ashlee, Jessica and his girlfriend give him a graduation gift to remember."

25
6 Comments 6
26.2k Views 26.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Ashlee sat in her room looking down at the pool below, as her friend, Jessica lay out nude catching some sun. She daydreamed about how they became lovers and how it continued all these years. They were at home, house sitting and staying with their friend Nick. Nick graduated from high school this year and the girls owed him a graduation gift. Jessica rolled over onto her back, as Nick and his girlfriend of two years, Samantha, came through the gate to the pool. Jessica rose up on her elbows, but made no move to cover her nudity. Nick saw Jessica naked on many occasions and today was no different. Samantha gasped, but kept walking with Nick.

Ashlee sat smiling in her room, as she watched the scene below. She was a tall thin young woman with long brown hair, brown eyes, thin lips, small, almost boyish breasts, slim waist, narrow hips and long muscular legs. She was in her third year of college and was a star in long distance running. Her friend, Jessica was born one hour earlier than Ashlee in the same hospital and they had been friends for many years. Jessica was a curvy bookworm. She was of average height, long black hair, brown eyes, full lips, very nice large breasts, flat stomach, wide hips and tight long legs. She was strong and worked out, but hated playing sports. She was in her third year of college, number one in her class and major. Both girls had steady boyfriends, who slept with them as often as they could, but when they were home, the girls slept together and fucked each other.

Nick and Samantha laid out their blanket on the pool deck, getting ready to join Jessica in getting some sun. Nick was a tall, young man with a slim athletic build. He was active in basketball, soccer and baseball. He stood, casually stripped naked in front of Jessica and Samantha and lay on the blanket. Samantha removed her clothes, but left her bikini on, as she was very modest. She lay beside Nick, looked at his body and licked her lips. Ashlee saw this happen and had a great thought for Nick’s graduation gift.

She stood, walked to the window, opened it and called out, “Jessica, can you come upstairs for a minute?”

Jessica rose up, shielded her eyes looking up and replied, “Sure, be right up.” She stood up, faced Nick and Samantha, stretched with her arms above her head, plumped her breasts, turned and walked into the house. “What’s up Ash?”

“I know what we can give Nick for graduation,” Ash told Jessica.

“What?”

“Nick and Sam are virgins. They have been together for two years. They need to have sex. We can help them with that task.”

“What do you mean, Ash? Who wants to fuck Sam? She can be such a prude. I would not mind fucking Nick though. He has a hot body and his eight inch cock looks so tasty,” Jessica told Ash longingly. She had lusted after Nick's hard body since he was sixteen.

“We can both fuck Nick and get Nick to fuck Sam. I will fuck Sam to get her ready for Nick. She has a cute hot body, I want to taste and devour,” Ashlee urged Jessica. Ashlee was the real lesbian of the two women. She preferred women to men, but also lusted for Nick's big cock.

“OK, when do you want to do this? I am game and horny seeing Nick down there naked,” Jessica said.

“No time like the present. Let’s go down and play with Nick and his girlfriend,” Ashlee said, as she stood, stripped off her clothes, grabbed a towel and walked out of her room with Jessica following.

When they got to the pool, Jessica moved her towel next to Nick and bumped his cock as she sat down. Ashlee put her towel next to Sam and got as close as she could to her. Sam looked over and smiled. Ashlee leaned to Sam, hugged her and kissed her cheek. Sam returned the hug and kiss.

“Nick, Ash and I have a present to give you for graduation,” Jessica said.

Nick rose up on his elbows, “When can I have it?” His cock was rising and getting hard.

“Ashlee and I are here to give it to you right now, if you want?”

Nick gave her a questioning look, but let it be. Jessica reached over, stroked his cock and Nick moaned softly. He watched Ashlee and Jessica walk around naked and wished he could fuck them many times. His mind thought now it will happen, the reality for all his lusting dreams finally coming true. He knew Jessica and Ashlee were bi-sexual, so it was normal to hear them fucking at night.

Sam sat looking at Jessica, her mouth hung open at the sight. Ashlee reached over, turned Sam to face her and kissed her hard on the lips. Sam kissed her back rather than protest. Her tongue poked into the waiting mouth of Ash. Sam’s arms wrapped around Ashlee, and pulled her tight against Sam’s body. Ashlee’s mind wandered as the kisses lasted and became more urgent and probed deeply. Jessica had her hand on Nick’s cock, but she watched Sam kissing Ashlee. Nick looked over and saw his girl friend in a lip lock with Ashlee. It was so hot, his cock hardened at the sight and he never knew his girl was bi-sexual.

Nick looked down, as Jessica’s lips replaced her hand. She tongued his length and licked the tip hungrily. Nick moaned louder pulling her head down on him. She took his whole length deep into her throat and sucked him hard. She wanted him deep and tasted his pre-cum as it trickled out. Nick looked at Sam and Ashlee kissing and thrust his cock in and out of Jessica’s eager mouth. Jessica sensed he was ready and she released him from her mouth.

Rather than continue with Nick, Jessica reached over and untied Sam’s bikini top and bottom. Sam reached down and tossed the suit away. She was hot and ready. Jessica made Sam turn around and look at Nick and her. Sam saw how hard Nick was and reached over to grab him. She put her head down close to his cock and licked it with her tongue. Nick groaned which made Sam take him deeply into her eager mouth.

“OH, Sam that feels so good. Don’t stop, I love it,” Nick moaned.

Sam slid her mouth up and down the length of his hard cock tasting him.

KendallSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallSmiith

Ashlee covered Sam’s breasts with her hands and squeezed her nipples tightly. Sam moaned on Nick’s cock and felt it throb deep in her throat. She was so horny she did not care what happened. She wanted Nick, Ashlee and Jessica not to stop. This was a dream come true for her too. Her pussy throbbed, as Ash squeezed Sam’s breasts and she sucked off Nick. She released Nick from her mouth, rose up and swung her leg over Nick.

She moved above his hard cock, spread her pussy lips and pushed his cock part way into her. It hurt a little, but she did not care. She wanted Nick deep inside her and it was time to give into her carnal desires to fuck Nick hard. Rather than slowly slide down Nick, she slid down fast and hard. The pain came fast, but a deep feeling of intense pleasure quickly replaced it. She felt an orgasm building in her core and spreading deeply to her wet pussy. She never felt an orgasm this strong and hard in all the times she masturbated. She raised her head skyward and let out a long loud moan.

Using her legs and strong thighs, she pushed up and down fast and hard along the length of Nick’s big cock. She moved faster until her first orgasm flooded over her and Nick. She stopped with Nick buried deeply inside her. She let the orgasm roll over her, savoring each new feeling. As it subsided, she got up off Nick, pushed Ashlee on her back spreading Ashlee’s legs wide and buried her face in Ashlee’s pussy teasing with her tongue. Sam’s ass stuck up in the air in front of Jessica, who wasted no time in burying her face in Sam’s wet pussy.

As the three girls explored each other and had a great time munching, Nick took his cock, stroked it, pushed Jessica up on all fours and rammed his cock deep in her pussy. Jessica raised her head, groaned and pushed back hard against him. Nick thrust deep in and out of Jessica fast and hard. Her breasts swayed and Nick reached in and grabbed them hard. Jessica stopped munching Sam, as she wanted to fuck Nick alone. She lost all interest in Sam and wanted only Nick. She pushed hard against him as he thrust deep and long into her. She felt her orgasm building and felt Nick get stiffer at the same time. She let the sensation build until it released her orgasm hard against Nick. He shot his load deep inside her, as Jessica throbbed against him. He grabbed her hips, held her tight against him and savored the exquisite feeling as his seed sprayed inside Jessica. While Nick filled Jessica, Sam and Ashlee finished each other off, turned and watched Nick and Jessica.

When Nick finished filling Jessica, he pulled out and Sam eagerly wrapped her lips around his cock. She licked Jessica and Nick’s juices off his cock. She swallowed it all and continued licking while Nick got hard again. This time she wanted him to fill her up too. While Sam and Nick went at it, Jessica and Ashlee buried their faces in each other’s pussies. Ashlee licked and sucked up Nick and Jessica’s juices and savored each drop. They munched and sucked each other. They knew what each liked and got off rather quickly.

Nick grabbed and squeezed Sam’s breasts pulling her nipples hard as she moaned loudly. She straddled him and rode his cock hard and deep inside her throbbing wet pussy. Again, she slid up and down the length of his cock plunging hard down on him. She rode him hard and fast bouncing up and down his length. Her breasts bounced and Nick grabbed them again holding them tight. She loved his hands on her body. She felt Nick stiffen inside her as her pussy grabbed his cock. He sprayed deep inside her, as her pussy throbbed around him in another hard orgasm. She squirted on him as her orgasm built and crashed around them both. She kept riding him until her orgasm subsided.

Sam rolled off Nick, as Jessica caressed Sam’s breasts. She was feeling so good and did not want the sensations to end. This was so wonderful. Ashlee came to Nick and rested her head on his stomach with her lips and tongue caressing his cock. Nick rolled to look at Ashlee and smiled as his cock responded. Ashlee wanted Nick inside her, but was in no hurry to put him there. They watched Sam and Jessica touch and play with each other’s body. The longer they watched the harder Nick became. Soon Ashlee had him deep inside her mouth and her throat throbbed against him. She continued this until he stopped growing. She got on her knees and bent down giving Nick easy access to her tight pussy. He roughly spread her swollen pussy lips and plunged his hard cock deeply inside her. He rammed in and out of her fast and hard. She moaned and groaned with each thrust. The moans drove Nick to move faster and harder. Soon he moaned with each thrust.

Jessica and Sam got each other off and laid in each other’s arms watching Nick and Ashlee. As Nick pulled out Ashlee pushed back. She wanted him to stay inside her. He felt so good and he was much larger than her boyfriend was. She wanted him deep. Each of his deep thrusts rubbed Ashlee’s g-spot and she got so aroused that she squirted at Nick. Nick pulled back one last time, stopped, grabbed Ashlee’s hips pulling her to him, plunged hard, fast and deep releasing his seed deeply inside her. Ashlee had a hard orgasm at the same time, after her squirting. They stayed together until the feelings subsided and they stopped shuddering.

As they rolled apart, the four hugged each other and lay in a jumble of arms legs and bodies, basking in the warmth of the sun. They slept that way for an hour. When they woke, they got up, gathered the towels and blanket, walked into the house and made dinner. As dinner cooked, they showered and dried each other off. They decided to stay naked and eat dinner. After dinner, they climbed into one bed and spent the night sucking and fucking.

The next morning Nick woke with his arms around Sam. Ashlee and Jessica slept in each other’s arms. Nick looked at the three women and thought, 'I am the luckiest man in the world. I just got the best graduation gift ever.' He kissed Sam, Ashlee and Jessica as they awoke and greeted him. They were ready for another day of sex and sunshine with the four of them by the pool.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments