Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Promises

"'Hey, Livy. I'm gonna rip these panties off with my teeth. I'll be ready to fuck you until dawn.'"

49
23 Comments 23
48.1k Views 48.1k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Editors Pick
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Back to School

Olivia approached her bedroom door, thinking about a long hot shower. She grasped the knob, turning it but the door refused to open. Fuck, I must've accidentally locked it. As she searched for the keys, she paused, hearing muffled voices from within. That was strange. Maybe she left the TV playing.

Sliding the key into the hole, she fumbled with the lock, pushing the door open and stepped inside. Olivia halted, staring at the scene in disbelief. Amidst the rumpled sheets, her housemate was on hands and knees with her ass high in the air. Dean, her latest boyfriend, knelt behind her on the large bed.

Olivia had spent the night in the library studying for a test instead of downing alcohol at a nearby nightclub. The sound of her housemate's moans and the scent of sex filled the room. What the fuck were they doing in here?

She wanted to flee, but something about the sight compelled her to watch. Knees weak, she settled onto a nearby chair, dropping her backpack beside the desk. She bit her lip, feeling a surge of arousal.

"Fuck," Dean growled, his thick cock plunged deep into her pussy, nudging her forward. She cried out as his fingers tightened around her ponytail. "Say the words, Julia. Beg me for it, and I'll fuck your tight little ass tonight," he demanded.

They were oblivious to her presence. Olivia had a perfect view. Julia was in sheer white stockings and panties. Her generous breasts bounced wildly, escaping the matching half-cup bra with every deliberate thrust. Each frenzied movement emphasized his broad shoulders, chest, and arms as the muscles flexed. 

Olivia squirmed in her seat. She felt her clit start to throb and her pussy gush. He kept her off-balance with his constant friendliness and cockiness. She was simultaneously attracted and irritated by him. He really got under her skin. A year ago, she'd had a class with Dean, even masturbating a few times to thoughts of his naked body. He was too sexy, and he knew it.

Julia's cries became louder as he alternately spanked her cheeks. "I'm a dirty whore. Your cum-eating slut."

Bending forward, Dean grabbed a breast; finger and thumb pinching the erect nipple. "I'm gonna rip these panties off with my teeth. Explain that to Olivia. Bet she'd love to know how many times you've worn them while we fucked in her bed." He slammed into her, balls slapping her clit. "Again." 

"Shit," Olivia whispered. Her nipples ached. She wanted to touch herself as he growled her name but didn't dare. She stifled a moan thinking of his hands all over her panties; knowing the kind of things she wore. Was this him fantasizing about me?

A closer look and it was her underwear. Her favorite set. My expensive black heels too. She'd wondered why she never found all her clothes for wash day. And she discovered the missing bits in the oddest places; under the couch cushions, on top of the recycling bin, behind the bookcase.

"I..I wanna suck on her pussy-wet panties while you fuck her ass. Spread those tight cheeks and lick your hot cum from her dirty hole. Please, please, please. I need it."

"Mmm... and why do you need it? Tell me." He grasped her slim neck, an index finger sliding across the plump lips. Their sweat-glistened bodies moved faster. 

"So, I can share a wet sloppy cum-kiss with Olivia while we finger her swollen pussy."

Fucking hell. Olivia scowled, feeling her face flush with a mixture of embarrassment and anger. She'd never imagined the college junior fantasized about her so blatantly. Especially with other men.

"I'm gonna fuck that prissy grad student cunt into submission and make you clean us head to toe." Dean held Julia's hips, withdrawing his erection. His fingers curled over the waistband of the panties and yanked them down her toned thighs. He pulled her ass cheeks apart. "It's time, whore."

Julia grabbed the lube and flipped the cap. She tilted the bottle into the cleft of her ass. A firm squeeze and a generous line of fluid dribbled down her crack and onto her tiny, puckered hole. "Fuck my slutty ass like it's Olivia's. She's a fucking dirty girl." She giggled, wiggling her curvy hips.

"Bullseye, baby." Dean placed the tip of his cock against her tight ring and slowly forced it open until he was balls deep. "Winner every time." He groaned, waiting a minute for Julia to adjust then pulled out and promptly slid back inside.

Dean pushed her shoulders down, his hips grinding into her as he increased his pace. Then he reached around her hip and rubbed her wet folds and clit. She whimpered and shook at his touch. He pumped hard and fast into her ass.

"Ohhh...ohh, you're so fucking big," Julia gasped, squeezing her eyes shut. She clawed at the sheets. Tears and mascara ran down her face. He drove his entire length into her with long, urgent strokes. Her body tensed, and juices ran down her thighs to puddle on the sheets.

"Take my cum, you conniving little bitch," Dean grunted, his legs pressing hers together. His hips bucked, and ass clenched tight. "Filthy ass-whore," he panted, collapsing over her prone form. They laid with legs entwined, bodies heaving for several minutes. He rolled onto his side.

Julia turned her head, sliding her tongue in his open mouth. They kissed passionately. She pulled back after a while. "So good, baby. Next time tie me to the bed and strap her vibe to my clit."

"You like that?" Dean caressed her hip. "We'll practice and get everything perfect."

"Mmm...I wish our Livy Slut was in bed with us now so that I can fuck her pussy with my tongue." Julia's thumb circled the head of his cock. "When she moans I'll shove this in her mouth and make her suck," she purred and licked his lips.

Olivia felt like she couldn't breathe. She slumped against the chair and took a deep breath. It wasn't his fantasies they were playing. The idea that even her sex toys were included in Julia's twisted game made her nauseous. Maybe this was a fucking dream. The entire night felt surreal.

A phone buzzed. Julia kissed him once more. She sat up to answer and met Olivia's heated gaze.

"Oh my god!" Julia shouted, scrambling away from Dean. She stumbled backward off the bed. "Olivia, I can...I can explain."

"No need. I already saw the porno show." She gave a harsh laugh in the awkward silence.

Julia shook her head, a panicked look of concern on her round face. "It was just some sexy fun is all," she mumbled, avoiding Olivia's eyes, and flicking an anxious glance at Dean.

"You can keep the lingerie and take the bedding with you. Leave the shoes," Olivia snapped.

"Hey, you're back early, Livy." Dean stood, smiling. One hand grasped his wet shaft, the other reaching down to scratch his large balls. "Give me a little time, and I'll be ready to fuck you until dawn." He nodded, with a satisfied smirk. His dark eyes roamed a path from her tanned legs to her deep cleavage.

Dean gave her the same looks and smirked all the damn time when he thought she wasn't paying attention. It was like he had a little secret. She remembered all the odd comments she'd dismissed. Now, they made sense. Good thing she never took anything seriously. I can't believe I was attracted to this asshole.

"I'm super sorry," Julia stated. She attempted a hug, but Olivia brushed her off.

"I've never gone into your room and used your things." Olivia seethed. "And I've never had a man in your bed. Such fucking disrespect."

Dean laughed. "Women will do anything for a taste of this." He openly stroked his cock and winked.

"You're a disgusting bastard," Olivia trembled as he moved closer. She could practically feel his body heat. He smelled like sweat, pussy, and pine trees. She wrinkled her nose and stepped back, glaring up at him. God, he was such an arrogant prick.

Dean didn't speak for a couple of minutes. "Come on; I know you want me. I can see your lust," he coaxed.

"It's a damn good thing my lease is up, and I haven't signed the new one for this school year. Now, get out of my room."

Julia frowned as if she hadn't expected that reaction. "But-"

"I don't trust you." 

They exchanged looks, quickly grabbing their belongings and the bedding.

"See ya around," Dean said, blushing slightly. His smile faltered when she avoided his extended hand.

Ohmygod fuck this mattress is heavy. Just need to add the extra sheets, and I'm all done.

Olivia gave a final tug of the blanket. She looked at the newly made bed. The clock on the nightstand read 1:00 am. Two hours had passed since they left. Too upset to sleep she had cleaned the bathroom and bedroom to get rid of the lingering scent of sex. And that damn pine. Julia sprayed the stuff everywhere. Olivia hated the smell.

She crawled between the fresh sheets and stretched. Trying to find a comfortable position, Olivia tossed and turned. Her mind replayed images from earlier that night. The way Dean's arms bulged when he grabbed Julia's breast and yanked her hair. The toned thighs that thumped against her firm ass, while sweat ran down his spine.

Olivia wanted to join him, press her aching nipples to his wet back. She licked her dry lips and thought about sucking the sweat off his shoulders. Her fingers would slide up his abs and rub his pecs. Olivia let out a sigh and threw back the sheet. Her pulse raced, and her belly was all fluttery.

It was hot. So, fucking hot in here. Even the open window wasn't cooling the air fast enough. She took a few deep breaths. What was wrong with her?

Olivia searched for the glass of water and sat up to gulp it down. She pressed the cold glass to her neck. Ahhh...mm...that was better. She flipped the pillow and tried to sleep. Minutes ticked by. She turned over. The clock showed 2:30 am. She couldn't relax; she was too tense with conflicting emotions.

Olivia tried to forget her name growled in that husky voice. The words he used. They lodged in her brain. Buried deep. Reassembled into something new. A promise of sorts. It taunted and teased her thoughts uncontrollably.

'Hey, Livy. I'm gonna rip these panties off with my teeth. I'll be ready to fuck you until dawn.'

Olivia should be ecstatic. Dean finally had sex in her bed while saying her name. In the sexy way that made her body shiver with unfulfilled desires. Needs she wanted him to fill. All night long. 

If only.

If only he hadn't gotten involved with Julia first. Always fucking Julia. Lies, schemes, and games were her intellectual forte.

Fuck. Fuck. Double fuck.

Dean was getting his Masters degree, and taking advantage of all the pussy available. Olivia knew that. Everyone knew that. She'd carefully bided her time as he worked his way through the undergrads. 

But not with Julia.

Sure, Dean can be a prick, but I thought he was a better man. Deep inside where it counts.

Julia brought out the cocky, arrogant side of him. The Showoff. The uncompromising smartass.

If Olivia were honest with herself, she was angry. Angry that everything would always be tainted between them by the events of that night. The knowledge that any desire Dean had for her was tied inexplicably to pleasing Julia and making her happy.

She thought of last year.

The way he knew almost every answer to every question the Professors asked. Always just a few points ahead of her class ranking. Some people hated it, but she loved the challenge. It gave her a rush and made her so damn aroused when she knew something he didn't. It was addicting.

The way he looked at her with those penetrating eyes when she was sick. It felt like he could see straight into her soul; knew her every secret. Olivia assured him she was alright, but he somehow knew she wasn't. He brought her homemade chicken noodle soup and the notes for two classes carefully arranged in his familiar black script.

When her throat was sore, and she could barely swallow anything he said he would make it better.

'Trust me. I know what you need to feel good.'

He drove to the all-night cafe in a rainstorm and bought her favorite cinnamon cocoa with extra whipped cream. And a Texas-sized apple fritter they shared in front of the fire while watching Braveheart. 

The unspoken promises that lingered beneath the surface between them. Just waiting to be acknowledged. Set free.

She would pretend that tonight had been real. Just them. Get every naughty thought out of her head so she could concentrate on essays and tests and not Dean.

Olivia leaned over and pulled open the nightstand drawer and removed the soft fabric.

She held it up to her nose and caught the lingering traces of fabric softener. Closing her eyes, she took another deep breath and rubbed it against her lips.

They were fresh, probably hadn't been worn more than a few hours. Long enough to absorb his scent.

Olivia found them on the counter under a towel in the bathroom. Folded up into a neat square. Black with dark blue stripes down the sides. Untouched from the smell of pine. He must have forgotten. She wanted to believe he left them as a gift.

She spread them out on the sheet; on his side of the bed. Olivia pictured his ruffled hair and casual nonchalance when she caught him naked on her sheets. The way he confidently touched himself and said, 'Hey, Livy,' in that deceptively innocent way.

The sexy way his full lips curled when he smiled.

'Hey, Livy. I'm gonna rip these panties off with my teeth. I'll be ready to fuck you until dawn.'

Her sheer panties.

The favorite ones she loved to pretend were her wedding day whites. The same ones she wore when they attended a classmate's wedding reception. The feel of his strong arms wrapped around her slender waist as he twirled her around the dance floor after he bribed the DJ to play her favorite songs. The way her panties were thoroughly soaked, and she hoped he could smell. Would know he was the one.

The words he whispered against her ear as they sat in the dark silence of the night watching the stars shine. Their fingers entwined.

'Hey, Livy. I've always wanted a June wedding, so I can dance naked under the moonlight and kiss my sexy girl 'til dawn.'

As Olivia rubbed the front of the boxer briefs, she traced the spot where his cock usually rested. She slowly stroked the missing length, following the stretched-out shape. Back and forth, she ran her fingers gingerly along each side of his shaft, feeling every imaginary vein and inch of hot flesh. Imagining the sound of his moans.

She could almost feel him swelling under her steady touch. Lengthening and thickening until he's stiff and leaking. 

Ready for the heat of her mouth. The pressure of her soft lips closed firmly around his shaft. The tightness of her throat as she swallowed him. Milking every drop of seed he had like it was her last ounce of sustenance, and she would beg on her knees for more.

What would he taste like on her tongue? How would he feel thick and pulsing down her throat?

"Mmm...ohh," she moaned thinking of his salty flavor.

IrinaDrew
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaDrew

She needed him. Naked and full of desire. Wild with hunger. 

Olivia touched her chest. Her skin was smooth and warm. Silky under her fingertips. A thumb brushed against a nipple. She moaned at the sensation. Then she touched it again. Her hands shifted to cover both breasts. She squeezed them and rolled the tight nipples between her fingers.

Too many weeks had passed since her last intimate touch. It felt so good tonight. 

Olivia felt the fluid seeping between her folds. A slender finger dipped into the pool of wetness and painted her dry lips. The tip of her tongue swirled around the digit. Her teeth caught it and tugged it inside her warm mouth. Olivia sucked and bit down on the flesh. Gently. Like she imagined his teeth on her clit. His hot breath on her pussy as his thumb circled the pulsing nub. Taking turns. Biting and circling until she writhed and shook in delicious agony beneath him.

Her fingers twisted a nipple. She arched her back and shifted her hips. Rubbed her bitten finger along her jaw and left a path for Dean's seeking lips to follow to the sensitive spot on her neck.

Olivia squeezed her thighs and rubbed them together. The constant friction made her clit pulse and her pussy ache. She thought about the feeling of his lips on hers. 

She spread her knees and let her fingers trace the swollen lips. She was dripping and so slippery wet. Olivia wondered how his hard cock would feel sliding deep inside her pussy. She pressed down on her clit and began nudging it back and forth letting the blissful pleasure build.

Olivia dragged her fingers over her belly to her taut nipples and coated them in her juices. She bent her head and closed her lips around a stiff nipple and flicked it with her tongue. 

She remembered the way he smelled. Sandalwood and citrus. A hint of spice. Warm male skin. And the brush of his thighs as he maneuvered through the seats to sit beside her in class. Unaware of how loudly her heart had thundered as she was sure he would hear.

Olivia had wanted to straddle his lap and nibble his ears. Slide her fingers into the dark silky strands of hair and angle his head to the side so her lips could fit in that perfect spot. To suck and mark his skin. So, late at night when he drifted to sleep his thumb could rub the remnant of her passion.

She needed to feel the weight of his naked body pressing her down. Every hot inch of him covering her flesh. His stubble rubbing her skin as his lips kissed her neck. The graze of his teeth on her earlobe as she clasped his ass. Guiding him deeper.

Olivia slipped a finger inside her quivering hole. She twisted and turned it, coating the finger entirely in her sweet juices. Her hips thrust, and toes clenched. She plunged another finger in beside it and enjoyed the tight feeling. The way her walls clung to them and didn't want to let go. Her hand groped and squeezed her breasts. She was so close. Almost there.

Olivia grabbed his boxers and pressed them against her leaking pussy. She fucked herself hard with her fingers and pinched her clit. She closed her legs tightly. Trapping her hands inside. Her body shook. She rolled over onto her knees. Then ground her breasts against the sheets. Again, and again. She shut her eyes and cried out his name as her orgasm finally claimed her. 

She panted, chest heaving and muscles weak. The tremors slowly faded as her body relaxed. Olivia carefully dislodged her fingers, removing his wet boxers. She pressed the saturated fabric against her tongue and lips. She licked and sucked; tasting herself mixed with the scent of him. 

Olivia smiled remembering the way her pussy had gushed when he growled her name. The shiver that traveled down her spine when she realized part of her fantasies had come true.

Dean and his arrogant smirk as he stroked himself in front of her.

'Hey, Livy. I'm gonna rip these panties off with my teeth. I'll be ready to fuck you until dawn.'

 

Olivia wandered the rooms of the large house. The Halloween party was crowded and loud. Keg chugging, beer pong, foosball, billiards, darts, and a large cash prize for the sexiest costume had attracted more people than usual to a party in this neighborhood.

The special bedrooms set up for random and planned encounters were in hot demand. Lines formed down the oversize halls, and double staircase as cocky frat guys and overconfident sorority girls chose their playmates.

She snagged a bottle from a bucket of ice. Olivia leaned against the wall, sipping her second cold beer of the night. She felt restless and wished there was someplace to hide. To relax for a little bit. Her feet hurt from the new heels. A glance at the clock showed 10:00 pm. She had been there for over three hours.

It was nearly time to leave.

Someone pushed into her from the side. The scents of alcohol and nachos were overpowering in their intensity.

"Hey, sexy devil. You can tempt me anytime." The slurred words and belch preceded the attempted groping of her ass.

"Watch it," she said coldly. Olivia moved out of the way and slipped into the nearby room.

Spotting a vacant chair, she claimed it and sat down. She rested her head and briefly closed her eyes. Lifting the bottle to her lips, she took a long sip, savoring the taste. Her fingers smoothed the fabric over her thighs. Olivia was regretting her spur of the moment sexy devil costume. It had given her extra attention all night.

As she glanced around, her eyes scanned for familiar faces. She hadn't seen Dean since that night. He hadn't been to any of the same social events. She wondered if he was embarrassed by the situation. She wasn't sure anymore what was real and what had been fantasy for Julia. Or him. She wished she knew.

It was two months since Olivia moved out. After packing her things, she realized a lot of stuff was missing, including clothes. The disappearance of her things and the fact Julia was taking men in her room bothered her. Sometimes she couldn't sleep, and the questions would flood her mind. What if it hadn't been Dean? How many other men had she fucked in her bed? Or women? Did anyone else have a key to her bedroom? Had she done this to other housemates? 

Olivia had moved into a house nearby with an available room. She'd met two of the five other housemates. The others were on vacation. Most had jobs. They were all older and over the constant partying all week long. It was perfect for long weekends of quiet study.

From across the room, a man was staring at her. Olivia didn't recognize him. He was gorgeous. The tight black T-shirt and snug black jeans clung to his body. He crossed his arms and they looked tanned and strong. His wavy dark hair brushed the black mask that covered half his face. His lips were chiseled and full and tempted her to kiss them.

Olivia took another sip and drained the bottle. She squirmed, under his intense scrutiny. He appeared older than most of the college students. Maybe it was just his confident attitude. Like he belonged here. She felt flushed. Hot. Thirsty. Her pulse started to race. She decided to get another drink. His intense gaze followed her as she stood and exited the room.

Olivia waited in line a while for her beer. She was startled at the gentle touch on her shoulder and turned. He looked down at her with vibrant chocolate eyes through the mask. A large whiskey glass with two ice cubes fit perfectly in his hand.

He leaned forward, and she inhaled his scent. Olivia closed her eyes as the familiar smell of sandalwood and citrus, hint of spice, and warm male skin flooded her senses. Dean looked so different. His hair was longer and his body harder. He'd gotten some sun. He was wearing black. She wondered where he had been. 

Someone pushed against her and she stumbled. 

A strong arm slid around her waist, pulling her close against his chest. His hot breath fanned across her cheek and jaw. Olivia opened her eyes and saw his kissable lips. He looked into her eyes. She couldn't look away. 

"Trust me. I know what you need to feel good." He whispered against her ear. She raised her eyes to his and silently nodded. His fingers clasped hers and he led her through the kitchen and out a back entrance to a large guest house.

"Whose place is this?" she asked. She'd never known where he lived. She assumed he rented an apartment near the University like she did. 

"It's mine." Dean led her onto the porch and unlocked the door. He guided her in and over to a small sofa. She sat, and he entered the adjoining kitchen. A minute later he was back with two large glasses of water.

"So, what are you dressed as?" Olivia asked. "You already know what I am." She pulled off the devil horns secured in her bun. Her fingers pulled out the pins, loosening the hair to fall down her back.

"Personal bodyguard." Dean chuckled. He pulled off the mask. "Well, one working a party I guess. I was lazy."

"Dean, lazy? I'm familiar with that." She reached over and ruffled his hair. The strands silky against her skin.

He sat forward and flexed his shoulders. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.

"Hey, Livy." He grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. "This mess with Julia."

"Yeah."

"She played us both, Livy." Dean looked away and his jaw tightened. "Julia was never my girlfriend." He turned back to look at her.

"I don't understand what happened." Olivia turned towards him and sat closer. "I thought you guys were seriously together." 

"Never." He handed her two black books. "Here, this belongs to you."

Olivia's fingers traced the pink butterfly etched on the center. She recognized them. Journals she'd kept with personal things including fantasies written inside. She thumbed through the pages. Bright red ink marred most of them. Notes were written in the margins and things were underlined. All in handwriting like her own. She never knew the books were missing.

"Why would she need these? They're mine." She threw them onto the coffee table. The sight of her private thoughts defaced sickened her. She wondered why she hadn't moved out sooner. Just avoided the entire mess.

"That's exactly why. She used your words and added her own twisted thoughts." Dean paced across the floor. "Goddamit! I'm so ashamed of myself." His hands clenched, and he braced his arms in the doorway. 

"Dean, you have nothing to be ashamed about." Olivia stood behind him. She rubbed his back hoping to relax him. "She's the one responsible."

"Hahaha... well, I wouldn't be too sure of that. Fuck, we both won't feel good until I confess it all."

"Confess what? Just tell me." She rested her head in the center of his back. Her hands slid around his waist. She wondered what was so awful he had to say.

"You'll probably hate me before I'm through. But, just listen until I'm done." Dean took a deep breath and hung his head. "This is so damn embarrassing. Worse than you catching me naked because I was expecting that." He laughed. "I'd been dreaming about that."

"One night I got shit-faced drunk at a bar and she was there. Fuck...this is hard." He turned to her and his eyes were wet. "She drove me to your place because I was passed out. She put me in her bed. In the early morning she came in and started asking me personal questions. I had no fucking clue what I was saying." Dean looked away and fell silent.    

Olivia grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the door. "Come on. I know a place we can go." She led him through the kitchen and out the back door down to the cut grass. "Remember that wedding? When we watched the stars? It's a star shine night."

She laid down and patted the space next to her. Dean joined her, and their fingers entwined.

"Julia asked me who I was secretly attracted to and I," he hesitated and looked straight ahead. "I said you. And she laughed at me. Said she knew all your dirty little sex secrets and you'd only fuck me if a woman was there. Cause I was an arrogant show off who couldn't please a woman myself." Dean turned to look at her then quickly looked away.

Olivia reached over and traced his lip, feeling his warm breath against her skin. She kissed his cheek and looked him in the eyes. She hated the sadness she saw in their depths. All the wasted nights and months between them. She nodded at him to continue sensing he was almost done. 

"She showed me your journals. The fantasies of yours and said she would help me to get them right for you. So, you'd join us. I looked through them and hell they are part your words and handwriting so of course it seemed completely real." He blew out a breath.

"Julia told me you had a secret fantasy you wanted to make come true. A seduced bisexual threesome. Part of 'your' fantasy was 'you' pretending not to know what was going on so you could act 'naturally' when it happened. That's why that night I thought it was finally time for it to happen. You showed up and stayed. I saw your reflection in the window because the curtain wasn't closed all the way." Dean turned over to face her.

Olivia was truly stunned. Her heart raced, and she felt sick. That motherfucking Julia. Damn fucking Julia. Always Julia. She wanted to scream. She'd wondered why he had really been with her and put up with her bullshit. Now she knew. Thank goodness it was only a couple of months. She was angry he had felt she wouldn't want him that way. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. It explained so much. The way he wasn't expecting her to be so mad.

"She convinced me that you knew all about it and got off on the whole idea. The way you acted was odd, and I was suspicious that night. I'd only slept with her five times and all she wanted to do was talk about you." Dean sat up and stretched.

Olivia thought about all the times Julia had pumped her for information about Dean and whether she liked him. She'd never admitted anything. She thought about all the times she had made use of his boxers in bed. Perhaps she should do her own confession to him later. She laughed.

"So, what have you been doing since? I haven't seen you around." She asked.

"I decided to get my shit together. Stop fucking around with undergrads. I applied for a teaching assistant position next semester." Dean brushed the grass off his pants and removed his shirt.

"So, does that mean I can call you Professor?" Olivia teased

"Do you know what I remember most about you?" Dean asked.

"No, tell me." Olivia slid onto his lap. Her hands slid up his muscular chest.

"The way you walked right up to me the first day and said, "Hey, sexy. You're in my seat." Dean chuckled.

"Haha. I remember that." She leaned in and kissed the side of his neck. "I think we both feel real good now."

"Know what else I remember about that day?" Dean rolled over and covered her body with his own,

"No."

"The way the sun caught the faint traces of red in your dark hair and your green eyes lit up with laughter. It felt like I was kissing sunlight and catching rainbows." He pressed his lips against her own and kissed her hungrily.

She moaned and grasped his ass.  

"Hey, Livy. Wanna dance with me under the moonlight?" He whispered against her ear.

 

 

Published 
Written by TheSensualLady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments