Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

School Project

"Two partners get distracted while working on a project"

17
3 Comments 3
10.4k Views 10.4k
596 words 596 words

Author's Notes

"Another story I wrote years ago. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All characters are 18+"

They were working on a project, sitting side by side, planning their poster. He looked at her while discussing their plans, then smiled. She blushed and smiled back, her heart fluttering. Their exchange lasted a few seconds.

He scooted next to her to reach the other side of the table, but his leg brushed against hers.

She felt overcome by his presence. He was hot. His voice was sexy. The way he looked at her made her melt.

She looked down for a second and noticed something bulging between his legs.

She thought, Oh fuck, I want him. Does he want me?

He caught her staring at his crotch and gave a slight chuckle.

It was on.

She “accidentally” dropped her pencil beneath the table. She went down to pick it up. When she turned around, still under the table, she saw his hand adjust the tent in his pants.

“I saw that,” she teased.

“Ha, did you want to see more?” He laughed.

Her hand grabbed his chair, inches away from his bulge. “Is that an invitation?”

He quickly zipped and pulled down his pants. Through his boxers, she saw the outline of his thick cock. He tucked the band of his boxers below his balls, and she moved her face toward him. Looking up, she saw him staring at her. He saw her eyes move from his face to his cock and his head slip past her lips. His mouth gaped as he felt her tongue slide against his shaft. She made circles around his head and watched his face as he closed his eyes and leaned back. 

He wanted more. He stood up and helped her to her feet, moving her waist closer to his. He pulled her neck close and teased her neck with his tongue, drawing circles against her skin while she moaned. He guided her body forward, and she sat on the table. His hands moved to her jeans and unbuttoned them. He slipped his hands between her legs and past her panties. She gasped loudly at the touch of his fingers. 

Olivia1love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Olivia1love

Her hips moved with him, begging him for something more, something harder and faster. The way she arched her back and wiggled her hips turned him on more. At last, he surprised her by replacing his fingers with his dick. He grabbed her lower back, pulling her hard with every thrust. She was so wet it dripped down his thigh. 

Listening to her moans, he leaned forward, getting on top of her and the table. His thumb lightly rubbed her clit, wet from her pussy. She held his ass, squeezing and clawing. She loved the way it bounced every time he fucked her. Her moans got higher and higher, and he fucked her harder with each sound. He felt her pussy tighten slightly when she moaned the longest and exhaled deeply. 

Her hips continued to move with his. He now focused on cumming inside her. He was mesmerized by her face, enjoying every moment, and her chest, bouncing from his movements. He gazed lower and watched his dick as it disappeared inside her over and over again. He was close to cumming. 

They stared into each others’ eyes while he rode her. She lifted her hips up a little to change his angle. Within a few strokes, he shot his load inside her and fucked her a little more. As he pulled out, his cum and her cum dripped with him.

She wiped the sweat from his forehead. “So, are you ready to finish that poster?” She giggled.

 

Published 
Written by mayura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments