Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spring Break

"Three friends find fun during their Spring Break"

80
38 Comments 38
15.7k Views 15.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is just a fun, raunchy, college-themed romp. Not an ounce of romance in this one. No worries, "romantic Kat" hasn't fallen by the wayside. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'm just trying out a different category! Thanks for reading!"

Bonnie, Tina, and Denise had been dreaming of Spring Break all winter long, and now it was finally here. They were juniors in college and, as such, all finally able to legally drink. They had planned for over a year and managed to rent a three-bedroom condo online using Bonnie’s older brother Joe’s name and credit card. Joe was twenty-nine and happy to help the girls out. He remembered how much it sucked being too young to rent a hotel or a car when he was Bonnie’s age and had relied on an older sister of one of his buddies to help out. So, he figured the least he could do is pay it forward and help out his little sis.

When Bonnie and her friends showed up at Joe’s house to pick up the paperwork, he was taken aback. Admittedly, it had been a couple of years since he had seen his little sister since he had moved out of their parents’ house while Bonnie was still in high school. They hadn’t been very close because of their age difference, so he hadn’t paid much attention to her.

At sixteen, Bonnie still had the body of a young girl. But now that she was twenty-one, she was a knockout! She was tall and lean, with seductive eyes and pouty lips. And though she still had her freckles, her red hair fell in stunning waves, and she no longer looked like the awkward ginger teen she’d once been.

“What are you staring at?” Bonnie asked Joe.

“I just haven’t seen you in a while. You’re so grown up,” Joe answered.

“Well, you’ve certainly beefed up. Those are some impressive biceps, bro,” Bonnie commented.

Joe suddenly had mixed feelings about the girls going off on Spring Break without someone watching over them. Tina and Denise were hotties too, and he was sure that the guys they would meet would have one thing in mind. Pussy.

“Hey, I was thinking, what if I tag along with you girls?” Joe blurted out.

Bonnie frowned, “Um, well, I think that would be a little weird. I mean, we appreciate your help. But Joe, you’re almost thirty. That’s a little old for Spring Break, don’t you think?”

Joe winced, “Ouch! That stings a bit. But I suppose you’re right. Just hear me out, though, okay? You and your friends are very attractive, and I am worried that there may be some unsavory characters who try to take advantage of you.”

Bonnie scoffed, “Joe, relax. None of us are virgins. You may have wanted to have this chat with me about five years ago. It’s a little late in the game for you to be acting like the overprotective big brother.”

Joe started to protest but closed his mouth. He realized that she was right and that anything he might try to say now would simply make him seem like a douchebag.

Feeling like she might have been overly harsh, Bonnie put her arms around Joe and gave him a big hug. “We really appreciate your help in renting the condo. And I promise to call if we get in over our heads, okay?”

Joe sighed, “I just love you, sis, and I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

“I love you too, Joe. And thanks, it’s nice to know you care. But we’re just going to Florida, not out of the country. We should be fine,” she said. “We’re going to get going now; I will text when we get there.”

Joe nodded and said, “Call me if you need bail money.”

Bonnie laughed and headed out with her friends to begin their Spring Break adventure.

~~~

The condo was perfect! It had three bedrooms and overlooked the Gulf of Mexico. Once they got settled, they headed to the store to pick up groceries, liquor, and sunscreen. They all agreed that getting sunburned would spoil the trip that they’d been planning for so long, and that would be stupid.

She sent a text to Joe to let him know they had gotten there safely.

He sent a quick reply.

Please be careful! Don’t let some dude talk you into letting him fuck your pussy, okay?

She smiled and texted back.

Okay, I promise.

When they had the groceries put away, they put on the skimpiest bikinis they owned, grabbed their beach bags and cooler, and headed out to the beach.

There were tons of college kids milling about, but they managed to find a little spot close to the water. They laid their towels down, sat down, and started rubbing sunscreen on each other.

After a while, a group of guys a little further down the beach had taken notice of them and started walking over.

“Hey there, ladies. The beach is pretty crowded today. Mind if we join you?” The tallest of them asked.

The girls all looked at each other and shrugged. “Not at all,” Bonnie answered.

The tall one spoke again, “Thanks! I’m Dave, and these are my friends, Tony and Bill.”

“I’m Bonnie, and these are my friends, Tina and Denise.”

“We can help rub that lotion on your backs if you want,” Dave grinned.

Tina blushed, “Oh, well, um, sure. That would be great!”

The next few hours were filled with fun and sun. They drank beers, swam in the water, played some beach volleyball, and flirted like crazy.

When the afternoon sun was getting pretty intense, Dave suggested they take a break from the sun and go back to the condo the boys were renting.

In the back of Bonnie’s mind, she could hear her brother, Joe’s, voice, “Whatever you do, do not go back to some strange guy’s condo or hotel room.”

But Tina and Denise seemed to be all for the idea, so she caved. The guys seemed really nice. While they’d been flirty, they had also acted like gentlemen so far. It seemed pretty harmless.

Once inside the boys’ condo, Tony got them all another beer. After chugging his down, he said, “Hey, we should play spin the bottle!”

Bill laughed, “Dude, that’s so middle school!”

But Denise, feeling brave with a little alcohol in her, said, “I think it would be fun! But instead of just kissing the person the bottle points to, we should touch them somewhere.”

Tina’s eyes got huge, but she had to admit, Denise’s idea made her pussy tingle a little.

“We can keep our clothes on and just touch through the clothes,” Dave suggested.

Bonnie giggled, “I guess that seems innocent enough.”

Dave and Bill moved the coffee table so they could all sit in a circle on the floor. Tony spun his bottle and, when it stopped, it was pointing at Dave. Everyone laughed.

“Okay, so I didn’t think about that possibility,” Tony grinned.

“Well, the game was your idea, so I think you should follow through,” Bonnie dared.

Tony shrugged and then put his hand on Dave’s bicep. “Damn, bro, that time you’ve been putting in at the gym has really paid off! Okay, dude, your turn to spin.”

Dave spun the bottle, and it landed on Denise. He leaned over and ran his fingertips along the top of her breasts that were exposed by her bikini top. She felt herself go instantly damp between her legs.

Blushing, Denise spun the bottle, and it landed on Bonnie. Denise took Bonnie’s face in her hands and planted a kiss on her lips. No tongue, but the boys got rock-hard watching the two girls kiss each other.

They continued to spin, grope, and kiss for the next hour. Then Tina said, “I’ll bet you guys would love to see us masturbate for you!”

Bonnie shouted, “Tina! What the hell?”

Tina shrugged, “What’s the big deal? Come on, Bonnie. You can’t tell me that you’re not turned on and ready to pop.”

kikaysquirter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kikaysquirter

Bonnie started to protest and realized that Tina was right. She sighed, “Okay, fine, yes, I wanna cum.”

Tina wiggled her eyebrows, “Denise?”

Denise nodded shyly.

“Okay, so here’s the rules,” Tina explained. “The three of us girls will sit on the couch with our legs spread and play with our pussies. You guys can sit on the floor and just watch, or feel free to pull out your dicks and stroke while you watch us.”

“But just know, we are not having sex with you,” Bonnie added quickly.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Instead of sitting on the floor, the guys pulled up chairs to get a better view. Then Tony got a bright idea.

“How about we make it more interesting?” he suggested. “Let’s see which one of you can slide the neck of a beer bottle into your pussy the farthest.”

“Winner gets to decide what we do tonight,” Bill added.

The girls all looked at each other. Technically, this was still not having sex with random guys. They nodded, and Bonnie said, “Agreed.”

The girls spread their legs wide and slide their bikini bottoms over, exposing their glistening pink folds. Then they each downed the remainder of their beers and had the guys’ eyes popping out of their heads when they started inserting the empty bottles into their pussies.

“Holy fuck!” Tony cried out. “I didn’t think they would actually do it!” He desperately wanted to play with his cock, but he felt funny doing it in front of Bill and Dave.

The girls were moaning as the bottles started disappearing into their juicy cunts.

“Fuck it! I need to wank!” Tony said as he pulled his dick out of his board shorts.

“Dude!” Dave said, making a face.

“Fuck you, Dave,” Tony said. “I’m watching live porn, and I’m gonna stroke my cock. Got a problem with that?”

Bill followed Tony’s lead, and eventually, Dave did as well.

The girls were rubbing their clits and sliding the bottles in and out of their hot boxes. The guys loved every minute of this, and all three had their dicks in hand.

Dave paid particular attention to Bonnie. Not only did she have the entire neck of the bottle buried inside her snatch, but she also had about half the bottle in there as well.

“Fuck, that’s hot!” Dave panted as he felt his orgasm growing closer. “Bonnie, can I cum on your tits?” he asked bravely.

Bonnie nodded furiously while she worked that bottle in till she couldn’t take it anymore. Her hips were bucking, and she knew she was close, too. She probably should say no, but technically it wasn’t actually breaking her promise to Joe.

“Yes, fucking cum on my tits!” Bonnie cried out as she teetered over the edge. “Coat my chest with your sticky, hot spunk!”

Bill walked over to Denise and said, “I’m gonna cum on your tits too, you hot little babe.”

Tina looked at Tony and said, “Well, what are you waiting for? My tits need covering too!”

Tony grinned and made it over to the couch just in time to flood Tina’s chest with his cum. Dave and Bill followed suit and exploded all over the perky breasts of Bonnie and Denise.

Feeling Dave’s cum on her tits made Bonnie feel wicked. She arched her back as she came screaming, “Oh, fuck! God! Fuckkkkkkkkk!”

Denise and Tina worked hard, but they couldn’t get their bottles in nearly as far. Still, they managed to get themselves off while the guys watched in awe.

When they could all breathe normally again, Bonnie said, “I won. I get to choose what we do tonight.”

“Fair enough,” said Bill. “What do you want to do tonight, Bonnie?”

She thought for a moment, “Well, I promised my brother, Joe, I wouldn’t let some guy talk his way into my pussy, so that’s out.”

They all laughed, but Dave looked a little disappointed.

“However,” she added quickly, “he didn’t say anything about my ass. What do you say, girls? Shall we grab some pizza and more beer and then let these guys pound into our tight behinds?”

Dave said, “Hey, I thought you said you girls weren’t going to have sex with us tonight.”

“Shut up, Dave!” Bill shouted, smacking Dave upside the head.

Bonnie laughed, “Well, I meant we weren’t giving up our pussies tonight. Anal is totally different.”

The girls laughed and nodded while the guys were grinning like the horny college boys they were.

After they finished their pizza, Bonnie got another text from Joe.

Just making sure your pussy isn’t getting filled. LOL

Bonnie laughed and sent a reply.

Nope, pussy is empty. But I’m about to get my ass filled.

Her phone buzzed.

Very funny, Bonnie! At least make him work for it. ;) Okay, be careful and have fun.

Bonnie giggled. Apparently, Joe thought she was kidding. Better to leave it like that.

“Okay, boys, who wants to fuck my ass?” Bonnie asked.

Dave said, “I call dibs on Bonnie.”

They split up into couples, and each went off to a bedroom. Dave closed the door behind him and Bonnie and started getting naked.

Bonnie smiled wickedly, “Okay, Dave. So, to show me how much you want to fuck my ass, you need to fuck your own ass with the neck of your beer bottle.”

Dave gasped at first, about to protest. Then Bonnie took off her bikini bottoms and bent over, exposing her tight little rosebud to him.

He thought for a moment, and then he said, “Well, fuck! If that’s what it’s going to take to let me fuck your ass, hand me that empty bottle.”

Bonnie giggled, “Well, as long as you were willing to earn your way into my ass, I won’t actually make you do that.”

Dave grinned, “Okay, but if you change your mind, I will stick that bottle in my ass for you.”

Bonnie laughed, “Sweetie, that’s the alcohol talking, but I appreciate the thought. Now, quit talking so much and gimmie that hard cock in my ass.”

Dave spat on her puckered hole and pushed the head of his dick against it. It took some effort to get in because she was so fucking tight, but he managed to slip inside her, making both of them moan.

“Your ass feels so good, Bonnie,” Dave said as he started to pump slowly into her.

“Oh, my God!” Bonnie cried out. “Your cock feels amazing in my ass!”

Dave grabbed Bonnie's hips and tried hard to keep his pace slow and controlled. But her ass was gripping his prick like a fucking vise. He wanted to just plow into that ass, but he was trying not to be a jerk.

As if reading his mind, Bonnie said, “Mm, fuck me harder, Dave. Fuck my ass hard, fast, and deep.”

Bonnie rubbed her hard little nub while Dave jackhammered her sweet little ass.

“Spring Break rocks!” Dave said as he shot his load into Bonnie’s ass.

“Oh, fuck!” Bonnie cried out as she came along with him. “Yes, it does!”

They were still panting when they collapsed on the bed.

“What?” Bonnie asked.

Dave looked at her funny, “I didn’t say anything.”

Bonnie frowned and reached for her phone, which had fallen off the bed and onto the floor.

“Oh, shit!” she hissed. “I must have butt-dialed my brother!”

“Bonnie! Bonnie, what the fuck are you up to? Who’s Dave?” Joe shouted through the phone.

Dave picked up the phone and said, “Um, I don’t know who this is, but I think you have the wrong number.”

“Seriously, dude?” Joe asked incredulously. “Ever heard of Caller ID? Besides, you called me!

Dave looked at Bonnie and said, “Well, you’re already in trouble. Can I fuck your pussy now?”

Bonnie looked mortified, “Dave! You didn’t hang up the phone!”

“Oh, sorry,” he replied. “Does that mean no?”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments