Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Education of Molly Smith

30
15 Comments 15
13.2k Views 13.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Competition Entry: Back to School

Molly Smith was excited! She was about to start her freshman year of college, and she couldn't wait to get started! Ever since she was a junior in high school, she had been filling out applications, taking the SATs and visiting campuses. When her preferred school sent her an acceptance letter, she was delighted.

Molly loved school and learning interesting new things. She began pouring over the college catalog which outlined degree requirements and described the course content of classes in various departments. She leaned heavily toward English, sociology, psychology and history subjects. She absolutely hated math and anything to do with math; that meant that she wanted to avoid many science classes as well.

Her method of selecting a major was unorthodox, she realized. By carefully studying the graduation requirements for different degrees, she discovered that she could get a degree in journalism without taking a single math class if she took certain other courses. She would have to take four years of Spanish, two years of Latin, and two science classes. She had taken advanced placement classes in Spanish in high school, so that shouldn't be a problem, and she figured she could handle Latin.

That meant that she needed two science classes. She decided that geology would be her safest bet, and a basic chemistry class wouldn't be too "math-y," according to her high school guidance counselor. So her decision was made -- she would major in journalism. 

While she loved the idea of expanding her knowledge, Molly was equally looking forward to the freedom and independence that college life would afford her. Her parents had always been over-protective of their little girl. She realized that they were only concerned for her welfare, but a part of her felt that she had been denied the opportunity to experience an active social life.

She had not been allowed to date until she was sixteen, and even then, her parents had been pretty strict about curfews and knowing her plans for the evening in detail. She was a sweet, pretty blonde with a lush body, and knew that she stirred feelings of lust in her male classmates. And yet, while she had several boyfriends during high school, she had never gone steady and never had sex.

Her parents were against her pledging a sorority, and she went along with their wishes, since they were footing the bill, after all. She was there to study and get a good education, they reminded her, not to have a good time and get drunk at wild parties. Actually, Molly hoped to have a little fun and maybe even drink a little alcohol -- she had never even tasted beer!

Move-in day went smoothly. Her mom and dad helped to move all her stuff into her dorm room and get her settled. Then it was time to say goodbye. Her mom cried and her dad tried not to. They hugged and kissed her, then hugged her again, and finally, they were gone. Molly was on her own!

Her dorm assignment listed "Lisa Johnson" as her roommate. Since she was the first to arrive, Molly decided to take the right half of the room. She had put away her clothes in her dresser, hung a few things in the closet and was arranging her desk when the door opened and a young woman walked in, lugging a suitcase.

"Hi, I'm Lisa Johnson," she said. "I guess we're roommates."

"Hi, Lisa. I'm Molly Smith," Molly said, extending her hand.

"They didn't tell me I would be rooming with Miss America," Lisa said with a chuckle, shaking Molly's hand.

Molly blushed and laughed nervously, not really knowing how to respond. "Can I help you with anything?"

"Sure, thanks. I've got some boxes out there in the hall."

After Lisa got settled, they talked for a while, getting acquainted. Lisa was a sophomore math major, of all things. Oil and water, Molly thought to herself. When she explained she was a journalism major, and why, Lisa laughed.

"Journalism major? Yeah, I understand the job market for journalists is really booming. Of course, with your looks, you'd be a natural on TV news," Lisa said with a friendly smile.

"Well, thanks, we'll see what happens."

Lisa offered to show Molly around the campus, so they went for a walk. The campus was much too big to see all at once, but it was beautiful, with a giant water fountain, statues, and tall, stately trees. Molly was sure she would love it here. After a while, Lisa suggested they go get something to eat at the student union, which was a combination restaurant, coffee shop, gathering place and lounge area.

Finally, they headed back to the dorm. Lisa left for a while to go touch base with some friends she knew from last year, and Molly called home to let her parents know that everything was fine. Yes, her roommate was nice; no, she didn't think she had any weapons; and no, she hadn't offered Molly any drugs.

After the phone call, Molly put on her headphones to listen to music and read a little before turning off the light and settling down for the night. She wanted to get a good night's sleep before classes started the next morning. Lisa came in quietly a little while later and also turned off her light. Thankfully, she didn't snore, Molly thought to herself, as she drifted off with a happy little smile on her face.

                                                                                             ***

Molly was up before her alarm went off, anxious to get started on her first day of college classes. She showered, dressed and was out the door before Lisa even stirred.

Her first class was geology, which she thought would be pretty interesting. Her instructor, who was probably a graduate student, must have thought she was pretty interesting, too; she had taken a seat in the front row, and he had trouble focusing his eyes somewhere other than her shapely legs. Molly wrote in her notebook: "No short skirts in geology!"

She had an hour to kill before her next class, so she decided to stroll around the campus to look around. Her wholesome good looks, and a windy day, which was constantly teasing her skirt, turned the heads of more than a few male students. She walked over to the student union and had a cup of coffee, while she looked over the student newspaper. Then it was off to her Spanish class and an English class, after which she was through for the day.

Before heading back to her dorm, Molly decided to walk over to the Journalism Building to make sure she knew where to go for her first journalism class the next day. As she approached the building, she noticed a sign out front that read:  "Freshman Women Report to Room 302 for Mandatory Physical Exam." Molly didn't recall seeing anything in her orientation booklet about a physical exam, but she decided she must have overlooked it and decided she better check it out.

When she reached the third floor, she saw a sign on a stand outside Room 302 that read: "Freshman Women Report Here." When Molly entered the room, the only occupants she saw were two young men sitting at a desk. There were six empty chairs lining one wall and a privacy screen in a corner that she assumed was the examination area. Since there were no women in the room, she wouldn't have to wait long, she thought to herself. How lucky!

Both men looked up as she walked in the room. Both were wearing white coats and had stethoscopes around their necks. One man stood up and said, "Come in, come in."

"Hi," Molly said, "I'm here for my physical."

"Yes, of course. I'm Dr. Davis, and this is Dr. Barnes."

Molly smiled at them. "I'm Molly Smith."

"Have a seat, Molly," said Dr. Davis, "and we'll get started." Dr. Barnes busied himself rearranging various items on a nearby table.

"Okay," Molly said, as she sat down in the chair next to the desk.

Dr. Davis pulled out a form and said, "I need to get a little medical history, Molly. Please fill out this form, and then I'll have a few questions."

Molly began filling in the form, writing her name, her address, her phone number and so forth. She paused when she came to the question which asked: "Are you sexually active?" She wrote "No." To the question: "How much do you drink?" she wrote, "I don't drink." She completed the form by listing previous illnesses and prescribed medications, signed at the bottom and handed the form over to Dr. Davis.

"Okay, let's see. Um hum, um hum ... you're not sexually active?" he asked, looking over his glasses. Dr. Barnes stopped rummaging on his table and looked over at them.

"No, doctor."

"I see. How long has it been since you've had sex?"

"I've never had sex," Molly replied, lowering her eyes and blushing. Dr. Barnes dropped a metal object, which clanged on the floor.

"I see," Dr. Davis said, writing something down in his notes. "Well, let's get on with the examination, shall we? Please go behind the privacy screen and remove your clothing."

"All my clothing?" Molly asked, with a surprised look on her face.

"Just down to your underwear. I'll be over in a moment."

Reluctantly, Molly walked behind the screen and removed her top and her skirt. She looked around for a gown of some sort to cover herself, but couldn't find one. When she dressed this morning, she had no idea she would be disrobing a few hours later. Thank goodness I wore nice panties, she thought. She sat down on the examining table and waited.

Dr. Davis walked behind the screen. He looked at Molly and smiled.

"Okay, Molly, just relax."

"Okay, doctor."

"Now, I want you to take a deep breath and let it out slowly," he said as he placed his stethoscope on the right side of her back. Molly breathed in and out.

"Good," he said. Moving his stethoscope to the left side of her back, he said, "Again." Molly breathed deeply and exhaled. "Good, good."

The doctor then placed his stethoscope over her left breast and listened.

"Hmmm," he muttered. "Dr. Barnes, can you step in here, please?"

"Listen to this, doctor," Dr. Davis said, as Dr. Barnes walked behind the screen.

Dr. Barnes placed his stethoscope on her breast. "Hmmm."

"What is it, doctor?" Molly asked, with concern in her voice.

"Oh, I don't think it's anything to worry about," Dr. Barnes said. "Would you take off your bra, please?"

"My bra?"

"Yes."

Molly self consciously removed her bra.

Dr. Davis placed his hand on her right breast and squeezed very gently. "Hmmm," he muttered. "Dr. Barnes, can you feel her other breast, please?"

Dr. Barnes placed his hand on her left breast and squeezed. "Hmmm."

Molly had never had a breast exam before. Was that what this was? she wondered. Had they felt a lump in her breast? But I'm so young! she thought to herself.

"Now, Molly, I want you to lay back on the table. That's right," Dr. Barnes said.

Both doctors began gently massaging her breasts. Molly closed her eyes and tried to relax. Her nipples were erect as the doctors continued to massage her, now circling her areolas. She had never let a boyfriend remove her top, let alone her bra, but now she was lying there in nothing but her panties, while these two doctors felt her up. She had to admit that the sensations she felt were not unpleasant; in fact, they were very stimulating. She stifled a moan as she felt moisture between her legs.

"Does this hurt?" Dr. Barnes asked, as he gently touched the erect nipple on her left breast.

"No, doctor."

"How about this?" Dr. Barnes asked as he touched her other nipple.

"No."

"Hmmm," he muttered.

"Now just relax, Molly," Dr. Davis said, as he gently moved his hand slowly from her chest down her abdomen.

"Yes, doctor," Molly said softly.

Dr. Davis stopped near her navel and prodded her gently. "Does that hurt?"

"No, doctor," Molly whispered.

Dr. Davis moved his hand even lower, as Dr. Barnes continued to massage her breasts. Katie felt like she was about to lose control.

Suddenly, the door opened and a burly security officer shouted, "Okay, boys, fun's over!" 

Davis and Barnes quickly shed their white coats, tossed their stethoscopes aside and emerged from behind the privacy screen. "Hello, Officer Tully," said Davis, with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Ben Davis and Joe Barnes. You guys never give up, do you? Every year, the same old stunt," said Tully. He had a little smile on his face as he shook his head.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

A female security officer peeked behind the privacy screen. "Put your clothes on, miss."

Molly was mortified. She realized now she had been duped. How could she be so stupid? she thought. Those two guys looked much too young to be doctors. She should have known better. She quickly dressed and stepped from behind the screen. The female officer wrote down her name and contact information, and then told her she could leave.

As she was heading for the door, Ben called out to her, "Hey, Molly, I'm sorry. We were just having a little fun."

"Well, it wasn't fun for me!" Molly replied, as she stormed out the door.

"Man, was she good-looking," Joe said to Ben, as they watched her leave. "And that body!"

"I feel kinda bad about what we did, actually," Ben said.

"What? We've done this for the last two years, and it's never bothered you before," said Joe.

"I know, but she seemed different. So sweet and innocent'"

"And that body!" Joe remarked.

"Yeah, yeah, she had a great body. I think I'm gonna give her a call."

"Oh, right, a virgin who doesn't drink. Sounds like just your type," Joe laughed.

Ben shrugged. "Maybe she is my type."

                                                                                 ***

Back in her dorm room, Molly changed into comfortable clothes and stretched out on her bed to relax. Thinking about what had just happened, Molly felt conflicted. She didn't appreciate being taken advantage of, of course, but she had enjoyed the sensations the two "doctors" had evoked. And that Dr. Ben Davis was very good-looking, she thought to herself with a little smile on her face.

She put on her headphones and listened to music. She picked up her textbook for her English literature class and soon was engrossed in the assigned reading for the next day. 

Later, Lisa invited Molly to go out for pizza with some of her friends. She had a good time and was happy to meet some new people. They spent the rest of the evening watching TV and playing cards.

                                                                                  ***

The next day passed uneventfully. She ventured back to the Journalism Building for her first class, dealing with the history of journalism in America. From there, she had an English class, which was great, and then her chemistry class, which was not so great. She thought she was following along pretty well, but then the instructor started putting up chemical formulas on the board, which looked suspiciously like math to her -- damn that high school guidance counselor!

That evening, Molly was alone in her room. She and Lisa had returned from dinner, and then Lisa went out with friends. Molly decided she would get some studying done for the next day's classes, when her phone rang. Probably her mom, she thought.

"Hello?"

"Molly?"

"This is Molly, who's this?"

"I'm Ben Davis," he said. When he heard no response, he said, "Dr. Davis, from the other day?"

"Oh."

"Listen, I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry about that stunt we pulled the other day."

"Yeah, you said that already," Molly said.

"I know, but I've been thinking about it and I realize that was a really mean thing to do."

"Okay, just forget it."

"I wonder if you would meet me for coffee for a little while this evening at the student union. I'd really like to talk to you."

"Uh, I don't know," Molly hesitated.

"Please? I'm really not a bad guy," Ben pleaded.

"Well, okay, just for a little while."

"Great! About 7:30, near the main entrance?"

"Okay."

A short time later, Molly walked in wearing a baggy sweater and jeans. Ben spotted her immediately and waved.

"Hi, Molly. I'm really glad you came."

"Hi."

They sat down at a small table, and Ben left to get the coffee. When he returned, they sat for a couple of minutes in awkward silence, concentrating on their coffee.

Finally, Molly asked, "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"I just thought it would be nice to get to know each other."

They chatted for a while about their backgrounds, where they were from, what they were studying. Molly decided that he was friendly and easy to talk to, and she had to admit he was really good-looking. He was a junior, so that would make him a couple of years older.

"So how did you and that other guy come up with that scheme to get girls to take off their clothes? Molly asked.

"Well, I am pre-med, so it seemed like a natural," Ben joked. Molly smiled in spite of herself.

"Look, we're having a party Friday night at my house. Would you consider coming?"

"Oh, I don't know," Molly hesitated. "My parents warned me about those wild frat parties."

There's something so refreshing, so genuine about her, Ben thought to himself. No games, no pretending to be someone she wasn't. Just a sweet, innocent girl. From his college experience, he knew how rare that was.

"No, I'm not in a fraternity. It's just a big apartment house. I live there with six other guys."

Ben could see that Molly was still dubious.

"If you decide to come, here's the address," Ben said, as he scribbled on a piece of paper. "Things will get started around nine."

"Okay," Molly said as she took the paper. "We'll see. I've gotta get going."

"Thanks for coming tonight," Ben said. "I hope I'll see you Friday."

"Goodnight," Molly said as she left.

As she walked back to her dorm, Molly realized she had just had her first date with a college boy and had received an invitation to her first college party. She was glad she had a day to decide if she was going to show up.

                                                                                 ***

It was Friday afternoon, and Molly had finally decided she would go to Ben's party. Lisa had been all in favor of it, telling Molly that she should "get her feet wet," whatever that meant. She advised Molly that she should eat a good dinner, be careful about how much she drank, and she would be fine.

After dinner, Molly spent quite a bit of time getting ready. She had tried on several outfits before settling on a short black skirt with a snug white sweater. Lisa enthusiastically approved and shooed her out the door, making sure she knew Ben's address, "just in case." 

It was a short walk to Ben's house. She knocked on the door about 9:15, and Joe Barnes opened it.

"Well, hello!" Joe said. "Molly Smith, right? Come on in."

"Thanks," Molly said as she walked in.

Joe leaned in closer, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Here for your physical?"

 Molly took his remark in good spirits, and they both laughed.

"Hey, Ben, Molly's here!"

Ben approached her with a big smile on his face. "Molly, I'm so glad you decided to come. You look great!"

"Thank you," Molly said, blushing. "He seems nice," Molly said, referring to Joe.

"Yeah, he's a good guy. Hey, we're all good guys," he said with a smile. "Let me get you some punch."

Ben returned and handed Molly a cup of punch. There were a dozen or so people there, laughing and listening to the loud music. Ben walked her around, making introductions. Molly chatted with a few people, but stayed close to Ben. Most of the people seemed older than her.

"This is really good punch," Molly said, draining her cup. "Can I have some more, please?"

Ben knew that Molly was not used to drinking and also knew that Joe had spiked the punch. He left briefly and soon returned with another cup of punch. Molly drank a big gulp.

"Hey, slow down. Leave some for everyone else," Ben laughed.

"It's so good. I guess I'm really thirsty," Molly said. She and Ben continued mingling with the other guests. She drew quite a few admiring glances from the men.

"I think you're making quite an impression," Ben whispered. Molly blushed, not knowing how to respond.

"Can I have some more punch, please?" Molly said. Ben left and returned with another cup.

"Here you go. I didn't know you were such a drinker," Ben said with a smile.

"I'm not, but this punch is really delicious!" Molly said.

More guests had arrived, and the loud conversations and loud music made it increasingly difficult for Molly and Ben to hear each other.

"Why don't we go upstairs to my room and get away from all this noise?" Ben suggested.

Molly hesitated at first, but said, "Okay." Ben led her upstairs to a small, neat room with a bed, a desk, a dresser and several chairs. After he closed the door, he drew near to Molly, looked her in the eyes and gave her a little kiss. She felt a little thrill at the tender moment and kissed him back. He put his arms around her waist and kissed her again.

"So, was this your plan along, 'doctor?' To get me drunk and take me up to your room and 'examine' me?" Molly asked, with an innocent look on her face.

Ben laughed out loud. "Oh, Molly, you're so precious. You're not drunk, not even close. The first cup of punch I gave you was half spiked and half from the can. All the other cups were straight from the can."

"What?" Molly was confused. "But I felt buzzed," she protested.

"It doesn't take much when you're not used to alcohol," he explained. "Look, I know I took advantage of you once. I'll never do it again."

Molly was speechless. She had no doubt as to his sincerity. Only one reaction seemed appropriate. She threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. Ben held her tightly and returned her kiss. Molly pulled him toward the bed. Ben fondled her breasts and eased her down on the bed. He pushed her sweater up, and she raised her arms to make it easier for him to remove it. He unhooked her bra, revealing her gorgeous breasts.

As he removed his pants and boxers, she slipped out of her skirt. She laid back on the bed and arched her back as he removed her panties. He kissed her lips and then her neck. She moaned with pleasure as he massaged her breasts, gently at first, then more firmly. He rolled her erect nipples in his fingers, then nibbled and sucked them, first one and then the other. 

"Ohh, Ben," she cried as his hands continued to explore her body. She grasped his erection and guided him toward her wet pussy.

She waited anxiously as he unrolled a condom over his erect cock. He gently entered her and she moaned passionately, “Ohh Ben.”

He moved slowly, gently as he pushed into her. He felt a momentary resistance and Molly's eyes opened wide as she gave a little cry.

“Are you okay, Molly?”

“Ohh yes, yes. Fuck me, Ben,” she cried hungrily.

He thrust deeper as she spread her thighs wider and wrapped her legs around him. Slowly pulling back and thrusting deeper … in … out … in … out … deeper! faster! harder!

“Ohhh Ben! … Ohhh! … don’t stop!”

Her moaning turned him on even more, and he thrust faster and faster! … and then Molly lost control, crying out as she experienced an explosive orgasm.

Seconds later, Ben reached his peak and gave two, three final thrusts as he released.

"Ohhh Molly!" he groaned. Exhausted, he collapsed on her chest, both of them wet with sweat and panting for breath.

Moments later, he rolled off her chest, and they laid silently in each other's arms for a while. Molly put her head on his chest. He leaned down and kissed her gently. She smiled up at him, and said, "That was wonderful, Ben. Just wonderful."

"Yes, it was. You're wonderful," he whispered.

Reluctantly, Molly finally sat up and said, "Well, I hate to leave, but I have to get going."

They dressed in silence, and then went downstairs.

"I had a great time, Ben. Thank you."

"Come on, I'll walk you home."

"Oh, that's not necessary," she said.

"Shut up," he said. "Doctor's orders."

The short walk back to Molly's dorm under the moonlit sky was interrupted several times as they stopped to kiss.

When they reached the dorm, Molly opened the door, then turned and handed Ben her phone.

"Will you enter your phone number in my phone?" Molly asked. Ben entered his number and returned her phone.

"Thank you, doctor," she cooed. "I might need to call you tomorrow to make a follow-up appointment."

And with that, she gave him one more kiss, and closed the door.

 

 

Published 
Written by KatieM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments