Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Milk Maid

"My wife loves to milk men like cows"

33
4 Comments 4
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"I love unusual fetishes, the weirder, the better. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is one of them."

My wife has an interesting fetish: she loves to milk cocks. It’s not just regular handjobs. Rather, she asks the men to get on their hands and knees, then she grabs their cocks and balls from behind or from the side and jerks them like milking a cow. She likes to collect their cum and rubs it on her breasts and face.

This is actually how we met in college. I was hanging out on campus when a gorgeous busty blonde approached me and after a short hello she just asked me, “Would you like a handjob?”

“You are kidding, aren’t you?” I replied incredulously.

“No, I’m not. I love milking attractive males and almost all of them say yes.”

She was a total beauty. Hourglass figure. Large pendulous breasts. Incredible butt and legs. Her offer made me hard instantly. This was insane. What an adventure.

“Looking at your crotch, the answer would seem to be yes,” she observed.

“My name is Frank, and the answer is of course yes. Who could refuse you?”

“And my name is Tina, so let’s go to the park and find some privacy.”

We walked to the nearby college park towards a group of bushes. I looked at her awkwardly.

“Ok, Frank, this may sound weird, but please take off all your clothes and get on your hands and knees.”

I looked around nervously, by now my arousal had completely overwhelmed any common sense. I took off my shirt and pulled down my pants. I had built a huge tent in my underwear.

“Not bad, Frank. Slide them down.”

I wrestled my underwear over my huge erection and dropped them to the ground. As ordered, I got on my hands and knees. Tina sat down behind my butt, with one hand grabbing my throbbing hard-on, cupping my balls with the other.

“Ok, Frank, let me milk you.”

Her hands slid up and down my shaft like she was milking a cow. I felt my cum rising from my balls to the tip of my cock, and my body started shaking. Tina let go of my balls. With a loud grunt, I shot my load. I felt her hand covering the head of my cock.

“Impressive load, Frank.”

Tina got up, turned around, and put her cum filled hand under her shirt. It looked like she was rubbing my juice all over her breasts.

“What are you doing, Tina?”

“Never mind, Frank, this was great. Please give me your phone number, I’ll text you. Got to go.”

Tina and I started dating. We were both freshmen at the time. I knew that despite our dating, she was not giving up her passion for milking other men. She also confessed she had a cum fetish and loved the feeling of semen on her skin. Strangely, this all aroused me. I made her tell me of all the encounters she had with other men. It always led to great sex. After nine months of dating, we got married and moved into our own place. My wedding vows were certainly different. Tina made me promise to never prevent her from milking men like cows.

One day, we were sitting in our living room when Tina remarked rather casually, “Frank, I want to include you in my milking fetish. It’s only fair and you will enjoy it. I certainly have noticed how all your friends stare at my breasts and undress me with their eyes. Why don’t you invite them over with the promise of a handjob from me?”

“Seriously?”

“Absolutely.”

The thought of it made me hard for days. I couldn’t wait. I approached my friends and told them of Tina’s offer. They all thought I was insane, but all accepted immediately. My friend Joe even asked whether he could bring his girlfriend to watch. I agreed enthusiastically.

“So, how are we going to do this, Tina?”

“Easy. We invite them to our house to watch movies and drink beer. The movies of course will be pornos we stream from your account which I know you have. Given the crowd, I suggest a lesbian flick and a threesome, two girls and a guy. Once everybody is aroused, I’ll offer the handjobs. Milking cow style. Of course, we don’t want all that cum on our carpet. And I don’t want to lose it either, I will enjoy it after they leave. You always save your New York Times subscription in the closet for recycling. We take that, cover the carpet with the newspapers and they can shoot their loads on the paper.”

“Agreed.”

I invited my friends Mike, Steve, Chris, and Joe with his girlfriend Susan. They were all fit athletic males with nice cocks. I knew that from our gym showers. I told them we would be drinking beer, and watching porn, and then Tina would give them handjobs. Of course, they would have to be ok with receiving them in front of each other. None of them had a problem with that. I knew they all lusted after my wife, including Joe despite his girlfriend.

Saturday afternoon, they all showed up. Tina had dressed provocatively. A tight white blouse, no bra, see-through enough to make her nipples prominently stand out. Super tight shorts that left little to the imagination. The boys devoured her with their eyes. Tina walked up to Susan and hugged her, rubbing her tits against Susan’s for all to see.

SonyaSays
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SonyaSays

“Sit down, boys and girls, and let the show begin.”

They all sat down looking at the newspapers with some confusion. I passed around beers, Tina turned on the TV, and I signed into my pornhub account. I had preselected a hot threesome video with two gorgeous girls and an athletic young stud with a giant cock. Halfway through the video, the room had pretty much fallen quiet. I looked around. Everybody had built a tent. Even Susan had her hand resting on her crotch. I winked at Tina.

“Ok, looks like everybody is ready. Mike, you are first. Please strip down and get on your hands and knees.”

Mike eagerly complied.

“Tina, you could strip for us,” he ventured.

“No way, Mike. Handjobs for the boys, that’s it.”

She approached Mike from behind, grabbing his seven-inch boner, cupping his balls, moving her hands up and down his shaft, and squeezing his balls. She was milking her cow. Mike didn’t last long. A considerable load hit the front page of the New York Times.

“Next, Steve and Chris. I want to do two at the same time.”

They assumed the position. Tina grabbed two steel rods pumping them vigorously. They didn’t last. Two big loads hit the newspaper.

“Joe, any requests before I milk you in front of your girlfriend?”

“Nope,” Joe replied looking at Susan sheepishly.

He assumed the position without hesitation. This time, Tina sat at his side milking her cow. Joe started moaning very loudly. His body went into convulsions. With a loud grunt, he exploded. Streams of semen shot over the newspaper.

“You never cum like that with me.” Susan seemed insulted.

I was sitting there, my erection killing me. To defuse the situation I volunteered, “Mike has a point, Tina. You should show them a little flesh after all the fun you had with them.”

Tina thought about it for a moment.

“Ok, I’ll do it under one condition. I’ll strip for you and you masturbate each other.”

“What do you mean, Tina,” Steve asked.

“Very simple, I’ll do a striptease and you’ll grab each other’s cocks and jerk yourselves off. And please don’t come on the couch. That’s what the newspapers are for. Mike and Steve are one pair, Chris and Joe, the other.”

“To see your tits I’ll do it,” Mike exclaimed.

“I’m in,” both Steve and Chris mumbled.

Joe looked at Susan quizzically.

“Go ahead, Joe. Seeing Tina’s tits is your dream come true,” Susan remarked matter-of-factly.

The four lined up on the couch next to each other. All of them were already half erect. Tina turned up the porn volume. She danced provocatively in front of them, bending down, slapping their cock teasingly. She sat on their laps grinding her clothed butt into their erections. Slowly she unbuttoned her blouse, shaking her large pendulous breasts seductively and dangling her fully erect nipples close in front of their eyes.

“Get going, boys.”

They all grabbed each other’s dicks and started jerking. Tina slowly wiggled herself out of the super-tight shorts. She was not wearing any underwear. She spread her clean-shaven pussy close to their mouths.

Mike shot first, then Chris and Steve.

“Joe, you can do it,” Susan encouraged.

Chris was pumping Joe quickly. Finally!

Four nice loads had hit the newspapers.

“Susan, what can we do for you?”

“Thank you, nothing really, Tina. This is your thing. Lot of fun to watch. The best thing though was mucho hetero Joe getting whacked off by another guy and enjoying it. I will remember that for the rest of my life.”

“Can we help you clean up?” Chris volunteered.

“No thanks, Tina and I will do it. Did you all enjoy this?”

“Are you kidding me? Best fun of my life,” Steve smiled.

“Then, let’s do it again,” Tina suggested.

The boys put on their clothes and they all left.

“Frank, look at all that beautiful cum on the newspapers. We can’t waste that.”

“What do you suggest?”

“Frank, you must be dying. I can see your hard cock is killing you. Let’s fuck on the newspapers and wiggle around in all this cum.”

I did not need any further encouragement. We fucked like rabbits for an hour. Finally, we collapsed on the sticky newspaper mess and fell asleep. When we woke up, I started to reassemble all the sticky newspaper sections.

“Tina, let’s save them. We can use them to fuck a few more times.”

And so we did.

We had a few more of these milking sessions with the boys, also inviting new ones. Finally, we graduated, but luckily we both found jobs in the same college town.

Tina keeps recruiting new “cows” at the college.

I admit, Tina’s milking and cum fetish is strange and unusual, but I have to say, I love watching her milk these guys and the sex on newspapers soaked with other men’s semen is just unbelievable. We have a closet full of them.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments