Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This isn't right

"“Kayla, we can’t do this, it’s wrong.” “But doesn’t it feel so good,” I said whispering in his ear."

74
12 Comments 12
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I angled my head forwards, ignoring what Mr. Morgan was saying. I couldn't take my eyes off of his pants. His pants were a little tight, and I could see his gorgeous ass when he turned around to the chalkboard. My college professor ran over the Latin words as he discussed the book's literature in his hand.

His emerald green eyes pierced through the air from a distance. His chocolate brown hair fell over his eyes. I then tilted my head to the other side, taking another look at his leather belt strapping over his buttoned shirt and pants. I could see his pecs lightly through his white shirt. I must say, for a professor, he was really young and really hot. His kissable pink lips looked gorgeous and delicious. I just wanted them all over my body.

I have been trying to get Mr. Morgan to notice me all week. He just looks at me, gives me this stupid look, and then looks back down at whatever the hell he's doing. It was a study period, and not very many students were in the class. Two girls sat at the back of the class, doubtfully studying and chit-chatting. The guy two rows behind me was blasting music through his headphones. I took this as my chance. I dropped my pencil on the ground on purpose and turned around, emphasizing my ass as I picked it up. I was wearing this super short skirt, and I was sure he could see my black thong. I turned around, and sat on the chair, and crossed my legs. I looked back at him. His mouth hung open. He looked at me for a split second and then back at his papers.

Got it.

I was sure I had his "undivided attention now."

I spread my legs and rubbed my clit through my thong. He looked up from his papers, giving me a glare, and looked down at my hands. He watched for a few seconds and clenched his pants.

"Stop," he mouthed at me. I looked at his gorgeous eyes and then down at his pants. He was trying to keep his dick in check. I chuckled quietly. I stopped, knit my legs together, and licked my fingers. I winked at him and watched his mouth hanging open slightly.

Mr. Morgan took a look at the clock which was hanging behind me and said to the class, "Study period dismissed." The two girls at the back picked up their books and headed out the door. The guy behind me strapped on his sac and followed the girls shortly. After they left, I glanced towards him. I stood up and walked to the door. I felt his eyes follow me across the room. I shook my hips and played with my hair as I headed to the door.

I locked it and looked back at him. "What are you doing?" he asked me.

"I love it when boys play dumb," I said to him. "It makes it so much hotter." I started walking to him, listening to my heels clatter against the floor. He stood up and walked to the back of the class, away from me.

 

"You need to leave, now, Kayla," he told me firmly with a hint of worry in his voice

"Still paying dumb, are we Mr. Morgan?" I asked him innocently. "I saw you watching me when I was touching it," I told him.

"What was that?" he asked me.

"My pussy." I told him simply. I unbuttoned my shirt and untucked it out of my skirt. I threw it behind me and watched as it landed on a chair. I was wearing a lacy black bra, and damn, I looked sexy.

"Kayla, please," he told me.

I walked towards him till I was inches away from his lips. I kissed him softly and felt tingly as he grabbed my ass. I took my hands and stroked his dick through the pants he was wearing. He groaned and kissed my neck and shoulder. He pushed me away and said, panting. "Kayla, we can't do this; it's wrong."

"But doesn't it feel so good?" I said, whispering in his ear. I licked his ear and nibbled it. I listened as he groaned. I kissed him again. "I want it. I want you. So bad, right now." I said as I stroked his chest. He grabbed my waist and looked down at me. He was a lot taller than me.

SofiaLuxyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaLuxyy

"I can't, Kayla, please don't do this to me," he told me, begging.

"C'mon, haven't you wanted to fuck me since you met me?" I whispered in his ear. I felt his boner through his pants. "I could help with that," I told him. I pushed him against the wall and looked into his eyes as I undid his belt. I then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them to the ground.

"Stop," he told me. I glared at him and brought his boxers down. I held his member in my hands and touched it softly. It was the biggest I'd ever seen. I sucked the tip and licked the sides. He groaned again. I sucked the bottom and the shaft; I then lightly touched his balls. "Fuck it," he said, frustrated. I saw his boner get more erected. "Please just do it," he begged.

I then stood up and looked at him. "Come get it," I told him.

And he did just that, with no time to waste. He grabbed me and pushed me with my back against the wall. I was already in my bra, and he kissed my neck and went down my cleavage. I unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his rock-hard abs. I kissed his nipples and left him naked. He pulled off my short skirt and left me bare in my thong. I stripped it off and kissed him again.

He then took his arm and knocked all the things on his desk off of it. Pencils and pens clattered on the ground, as well as a book and some papers. I sat on the desk and wrapped my legs around his ass.

He then aligned his penis with my pussy and thrust in. I moaned. My heels fell to the floor as the pleasure resonated from my vagina to my toes. He thrust again, slowly as he started to groan. He started going faster. I grabbed the edges of the table. I could feel shards of pain through every thrust of pleasure. "Faster," I told him.

He thrust into me so fast, again and again. I wanted to scream, but I kept it in. I felt him twitch inside me. "Ahhh," he groaned. He pulled out of me as his cum spilled onto the floor. We were both sweating, and there I was, sprawled on the table, showing my stretched vagina.

I wanted more. I was shaky, but I stood up. I kissed his collar bone as I guided him to his chair. He sat down, and I sat on top of him. I moaned as I rode on top of him. He groaned silently and grabbed my hips. "I wanna see your boobs bounce, you slut." he told me, frustrated.

"Yes, daddy," I told him. I rode him slowly as I unclipped my bra from behind me. I threw it on the ground. I rode him faster and twerked my ass, feeling his dick hit my walls with every thrust. "Holy fUcK." I panted in the intense tension. My boobs bounced up and down into his face.

"You are so fucking hot, Kayla," he told me. He grabbed my boobs as I slowed down. The pleasure was so intense, and all I could feel was his dick hitting my g-spot every time.

"Ahhh," I panted with a hint of scream. I slowed down more and rode for the final time as I came. I fell on top of him, his dick still in me. I was sweating so much, and my hair was sticking to my back. I looked into his eyes and said, "That was amazing."

"No kidding," he told me. 

I was so tired I couldn't even walk. With great difficulty, I pulled his dick out of my pussy. I stood up and reached for my thong and bra and peeked at him as I slipped them on. He then stood up from the chair and reached for his boxers.

"What do we do now?" he asked me.

I looked at him for a second and walked towards him. "What would you like to do, Mr. Morgan?" I asked him.

He thought for a second and said. "Would you be interested in round two after school tomorrow back at my place?" he asked me as he grabbed my ass from behind.

I bit my lip and said: "Totally, Mr. Morgan." He kissed me again. I reached for my skirt and slipped it on.

"By the way, it's daddy," he told me lustfully. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by fucmedadi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments