Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Girl Fuck Competition

"The sexual competition between two girls heats up to a steamy crescendo."

46
29 Comments 29
56.4k Views 56.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
(episode 25) This follows “My Senior Year: The First Tailgate Party.”

It was after the first football weekend when I had hooked up with both Mary Beth and Jennifer, that I discovered that both girls wanted much more from me. Much more as in a deeper relationship commitment. Jennifer wanted a renewed commitment from me, though she had burned me badly in the past. Mary Beth, who had just been a friend up until that time, wanted to take our new friends-with-benefits relationship to the girlfriend-boyfriend level.

Yes, Jennifer, the girl that had I thought was the love of my life, wanted me back again. She had broken up with me three times before. Once to be single and guilt free on spring break, once because she believed I had cheated on her, though I hadn’t, the result of that evil Jackie’s lies; and the last time over a silly argument. I was however, suspicious that Jennifer wanted me back partly just because another girl, one that she knew very well, had come to want me also.

Mary Beth had let me know, in no uncertain terms, that she really did want to try and develop something very special with me.

My predicament was that both girls were deeply embedded in my social clique with strong ties to all of my best friends. Brittany, Jennifer’s best friend, had told me before that Jennifer broke up with me in order to experiment and play around but all along intended to get me back when she was good and ready. Jennifer knew that she had always had a hold on me and could have probably easily succeeded in her plan until Mary Beth moved into the picture. She realized that Mary Beth posed a serious threat to her ever getting me back.

For a few weeks I had been able to hold them off in a status quo situation with me making no commitments to either but reaping the sexual benefits from both. The friction between everyone was increasing and they were each putting pressure on me to choose one or the other. I was feeling a lot of stress over it. They both knew I was having sex with the other and neither was pleased about that. I was trying to be careful not to flaunt one in front of the other one. There was no doubt in my mind that both girls were competing because with every sexual encounter, it seemed like they each tried to out do their most recent performance. For me it was fantastic. Unfortunately, it came to a head the weekend of the Georgia-Ole Miss game.

By mid-week Mary Beth had asked me to escort her to a party on Friday evening at her sorority house. Of course I told her I’d go with her. Jennifer must have quickly heard about those plans because she called me right away and asked me to go to the football game with her on Saturday, which meant she’d be my pre-game tailgate date and after game date. Football game Saturdays are an all day and evening event, thus an all day and evening date.

I had to dress up nice for Mary Beth’s sorority wine and cheese party, so I wore khakis with a white shirt, tie, and navy blazer; and I even wore socks.

I walked over to the house next to ours to pick up Mary Beth and she came out wearing a sexy as hell very short blue micro mini dress, light blue stockings and pumps. She looked absolutely fabulous. Mary Beth’s sorority sisters, my very good friends Katie and Kelli; and their two dates who just happened to be fraternity brothers of mine, accompanied us to the party. The girls were all at their most glamorous and looked so hot in those sexy short dresses they wore.

At the party, the sorority served several kinds of wine and champagne but no beer (NO BEER!) I was almost distraught that there was no beer. I munched down on some cheese, crackers, fruit and wolfed down several glasses of wine. Meanwhile, Mary Beth took every opportunity to sneak a grope of me, then walk away and look back at me giving me her best seductive smile. (You women really do know how to tease!)

I was really getting worked up and caught myself pitching a tent in my khakis and having to find somewhere I could stand or sit and hide it. Katie and Kelli saw me and got so tickled, they were dying laughing while I maneuvered over behind a large plant in the corner then finally found a chair to sit and crossed my legs with some napkins in my lap in an attempt to hide my boner. Of course they got Mary Beth involved even more. So then she sat on this sofa straight across from me and started crossing her legs – a lot, giving me all these luscious upskirt teases. I could see that she was wearing a little super sheer pair of baby blue panties and when she gave me longer peeks I could even see her pussy lips through the sheer material. Katie and Kelli snickered wildly while watching the entire show and even told their dates, my friends about it; and soon they were all laughing at me. Finally after what seemed like an eternity of teasing at that party, Mary Beth said she was ready to go.

As soon as we were in my car we started kissing and making out like crazy. As I drove back Mary Beth was kissing on my neck and nibbling my ears while tickling and playing with my chest. Thank goodness it wasn’t far. We hurried into her bedroom. We were very glad that her roommate Nikki was next door at my house with my buddy Chip, leaving the room all to us.

As the door slammed behind us, Mary Beth pushed me against it and started kissing me, and pulled my coat and tie off. Then unbuttoning my shirt she started kissing down my chest. I soon grabbed her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. She undid her dress and tossed it aside, then she stood in front of me seductively wearing only those light blue stockings, sheer baby blue panties and blue pumps. Feeling quite horny and rowdy, I eased her back on the bed and then used my teeth to bite her panties and pull them down her legs. Mary Beth really liked that as she growled and exclaimed, “grrrrrrrr you’re my tiger!”

With her panties removed I feasted my eyes upon her shaved mound and pink puffy wet glistening pussy lips. I told her how sexy she looked with those stockings on and how much I loved that.

I buried my face into her pussy, sucking those sweet lips and her clit that tasted deliciously musky. Mary Beth squeezed the nipples of her small breasts and moaned loudly. The way she writhed on the bed with her legs wrapped around my face kept me inspired to bring her to an awesome orgasm. I didn’t let up on licking her cunt until she screamed out loudly that she was cumming.

After she recovered some from her orgasm she helped me finish getting my boxers and socks off. Mary Beth took my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me a really wet, sloppy, slurpy blow job. Once she had my cock all juiced up she climbed up on top of me, taking my cock into her pussy, and fucked me cowgirl. After being all worked up from her teasing me at the party, I have to say the feel of her tight wet cunt squeezed around my cock was totally tremendous. Of course I really enjoyed watching how her wet labia stuck and clung to my cock every time she moved up, which really reminded me of fucking her competition, Jennifer.

Mary Beth and I must have fucked three times that night. I know we did the usual, missionary and doggie. Then I ended up spending the night with her but had to get up and run next door to my place in the morning to shower and get ready for hosting our Georgia-Ole Miss game tailgate party.

Mary Beth knew that Jennifer was going to be my date for Saturday but that didn’t stop her from coming over with Katie and Kelli for the tailgate party. Actually Mary Beth made it easier because she brought a ‘just a friend’ guy as her date to the party and for the game after. It made it much easier for me being with Jennifer that day. Also, I didn’t mind the fact that Mary Beth’s date was a closet gay. I felt confident that he wouldn’t try to fuck her.

Jennifer showed up about 30 minutes late of course (that’s early for her!) She arrived wearing a really sexy outfit for the game. No doubt she had come to do battle, sex battle that is. She wore a short black ruffled school girl skirt, red shoes, red thigh stockings that only came up a little above her knees, leaving a lot of skin on her thighs showing. She wore a red stretchy blouse with a black Georgia ‘G’ on it, that had long sleeves but was short, bottoming out a couple of inches above her belly button; which had a Silver Georgia Bulldog silhouette dangling from her pierced navel. She had on silver Georgia Bulldog earrings and she had put her long straight dark hair into school girl style ponytails that hung to each side with red ribbons and of course the little Georgia ‘G’ sticker on her left cheek (every UGA coed does that.) I took one look at her and wanted to fuck her right away, but knew I’d have to wait several hours for that.

We had a huge crowd for the tailgate party and lots of food. Everyone had a great time and drank a lot of beer. It eventually was time to go and we all headed over to Sanford Stadium to join 93,000 fellow Dawgs for the game.

We had expected a close game with Ole Miss and that’s what it looked like through halftime.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

However, early in the 3rd quarter the Dawgs blew the game wide open and turned it into an awesome rout! That left us all in an especially festive celebratory mood, though most of us had nearly lost our voices from yelling at the game.

We converged at our fraternity house and another huge party ensued. Mary Beth had played it low key at the tailgate earlier that day but I think she was somewhat drunk by that evening and kept coming by just to chat or something while I was with Jennifer. Jennifer was getting quite pissed off by that. Meanwhile I was trying to play referee and keep things cool. Finally, I realized it was best to take Jennifer and leave that situation behind us. So I told her that her sexy little outfit had been making me horny all day and I wanted to take her back to her apartment and fuck her brains out. That worked like a charm!

We were out the door in a flash and as soon as I was driving Jennifer’s little BMW convertible down the road, she had unzipped my pants and had my cock out, bobbing her head up and down on my cock. The police in Athens, Georgia are super aggressive, really pretty much like the Gestapo, so I was a bit nervous while driving through town with my pants undone receiving a blow job. However, some things are just well worth the risky behavior and that was one.

We had to stop at a few traffic lights and at one light, a car load of rowdy sorority chicks noticed what Jennifer was doing to me. They all started screaming, yelling and laughing out their car window at us and shaking their red Bulldog shakers that they still had from the football game earlier. I heard them yelling stuff like, “suck that cock!”, “oh yea baby!”, “suck it whoooeeie!” I believed them to be somewhat drunk!

We arrived and rushed in the front door of Jennifer’s apartment catching her roommate, Brittany giving head to Randal, a fraternity brother of mine, on the sofa.

We ran by them going down the hall with Jennifer yelling, “Don’t stop for us! I was just doing that to Buz in the car!”

If Brittany and Randall had looked up they would have seen that Jennifer had her hands down my pants as we ran by them.

I made Jennifer keep the red stockings on. I gave her a quickie lick job, I wasn’t up for those long ones I usually gave her because I just needed to get my cock inside her. Thank goodness soon we were fucking. Jennifer was every bit as horny as I was. Her pussy was absolutely soaking and she was growling as she tore into me.

I did feel especially wild that night. I was holding Jennifer’s legs straight up fucking her pussy and slapping her ass. She let out a cheerful yelp every time that I’d smack that ass too. Then I turned her around on all fours and started pumping her pussy doggie style. I was making as much noise as Jennifer, which can be hard to do, especially being hoarse from yelling at the game. The bed banged against the wall, ‘bang! bang! bang!’ over and over.

Jennifer then begged me to fuck her in the ass. She had my cock so wet, no lube was necessary and soon I was pumping her ass from behind with my arm around her, my hand massaging her clit. Her tight asshole felt amazing as I pushed in and out. I can also tell you that her cunt lips were dripping too. After awhile of that anal banging and clit massaging, Jennifer let out a loud, “Oh Damn! Fucking Yes!” and started cumming.

We laid in her bed and recovered somewhat before putting on robes and going to her kitchen to get a couple of cold beers. When we did, Brittany and Randal came out of Brittany's bedroom wearing robes also. We all laughed about converging, post-sex, in the kitchen at almost the same time. Brittany was her usual mischievous smart ass self, commenting on how much noise we had made and asking if we’d knocked a hole in the wall. We hung around and drank a couple of beers in the living room talking with Brittany and Randal before going back to bed, as they also did, and everyone had another great round of great loud raunchy sex.

Unfortunately, Randal spread the word about mine and Jennifer’s loud boisterous fuck that night and it got back to Mary Beth by the next evening. Mary Beth definitely had a plan of action. Spurred on by the fact that she had found out I had a fetish thing for thigh stockings, she showed up at my place Sunday evening, in a sexy short black low cut dress, black stockings and heels and fixed up like she was going out for a night on the town. I wondered what she was doing all dressed up as she walked into my room. I was innocently laying on my bed studying. Mary Beth closed the door behind her and walked over to my computer desk, spun the chair around, sat in it, leaned it back; looked at me, smiled seductively and spread her legs apart, allowing me to see that she had no panties on.

I was delightfully speechless!

Mary Beth just sat there and talked sexy and dirty to me for awhile. She ordered me to stay on the bed and she kept her legs apart so I could see up her sexy short dress with those sexy black thigh stockings on. Finally I couldn’t take anymore. I just took off my shorts and tossed them in her lap and said to her, “Get your ass on the bed and fuck me!”

Mary Beth stood up and walked ever so slowly and provocatively toward me. When she got to the bed she crawled up on it and then upon my face and buried her crotch on me while she was still wearing that dress, stockings and heels.

I performed oral on her, tasting her succulent slightly salty labia, enjoying the perfect aroma of musky wet horny pussy. Her torso writhed around my head and she ground herself back and forth on my face. She rode my face until I thought my tongue might go into a muscle spasm from exhaustion. Of course, she then achieved her first orgasm of the evening.

We got her dress off but Mary Beth left her stockings and heels on for the entirety of our sexual interlude. We started off missionary with me on top and Mary Beth’s tight wet pussy felt wonderful. I pushed her legs way back, which looked so sexy and inviting with those stockings on. The bed was squeaking, she was moaning, and my torso smacking onto her ass made for quite a lot of noise.

She got on top of me and slid her wet cunt down engulfing my cock. As she rode me cowgirl, I gripped her thighs, the erotic feel of the nylons on her legs. As she bent over to kiss me, I slid a finger from my right hand into her asshole and a finger from my left hand I put between us so I could massage her clit as she fucked me. Mary Beth was bouncing up and down and grinding on me until she screamed out loud that she was cumming. She then collapsed limp on my chest, her sweaty little breasts rubbing against me.

Just as we had finished, I heard a really loud commotion outside my bedroom door. I grabbed my shorts and hurriedly put them on and opened the door just as I heard the front door to our house slam. My friends Chip, Nikki, Katie and Vic were all standing in the living room of our house wide eyed and shocked looking.

I asked, “What was that?”

Vic looked at me and said, “Oh shit, dude! That was Jennifer!”

I said, “What?”

Then it seemed like they all piped in loudly exclaiming that Jennifer had just come over, walked in the front door said hello to all of them and chatted for just a couple of minutes. They said they couldn’t think of a way to keep her from heading over toward my bedroom door. Jennifer, not realizing anything yet, walked up to the door and heard Mary Beth and I having sex.

They said Jennifer just froze at the door, listened for a few seconds, and screamed, “Goddamn him and that bitch!”

She turned and stomped out yelling, “Tell Buz to go to hell!”

By the time I looked out the front window, there was a huge plume of burned rubber smoke coming up from the road and we could hear the tires of Jennifer’s BMW squealing all the way down the street.

Mary Beth seemed to take it all very well. My heart was racing, blood pressure pumping and I knew that situation had spiraled out of control.

Mary Beth hung around with me for the rest of the evening. I don’t know if she could tell how stressed I was or not. I tried to act cool, but inside I was anything but cool. Mary Beth seemed to have a victorious glow about her.

I got a text from Jennifer several minutes later telling me what a “tool” and an “asshole” I was. Before I went to sleep that night Jennifer had sent me a long email telling me that I 'blew it' with her. I sent her a reply telling her that she is the one who screwed up when she broke up with me the previous spring, explaining that I would have been content with her had she never dumped me.

I sat there and convinced myself that I was finished forever with Jennifer and decided I would take things to the next level with Mary Beth.

Of course, matters of the heart never work out the way you plan...more to come!
Published 
Written by Buz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments