Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Terrific Threesome: Part One

"Wearing my girlfriend's panties leads to a big cock for both of us. ."

24
10 Comments 10
20.0k Views 20.0k
6.5k words 6.5k words
When my girlfriend and I moved into our new apartment, the tall handsome maintenance man came by to put a hand-held spray-jet nozzle on our shower for us. I was home alone and dressed in a sexy little pair of Sherry's panties when he arrived and I put on her little short black silk robe to answer the door. When I opened the door, the maintenance man's eyes went directly down to my soft, smooth-shaved legs down below Sherry's little black silk robe.

The man standing before me was so tall and had such rugged good looks, I immediately felt like a hot little girly boy with a real big stud. Randy was a full foot taller than me at six foot nine inches tall. I could see that me wearing Sherry's short little robe was appealing to him right away. He finally took his eyes off of my hot legs and looked up at me.

"Hi! " he said. "I'm here to change your shower head."

I was so stunned by his sexy blue eyes that when he looked at me, I forgot what he said and I felt like a ditzy girl all of the sudden.

"In your bathroom," he said.

"Oh, yes, you're the maintenance man," I said. "I didn't expect someone as big as you when I opened the door, so I was a little shocked. Please, come in."

I stepped back and opened the door for him to come in, and when I did I showed him my inner thigh. He was eying my legs again as he entered the apartment. Then he looked up at me and smiled.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything you were doing," he said with a smile.

"No," I said. "I don't wear much around the house. So I just threw on my girlfriend's robe to answer the door."

"You don't have to wear anything for me," he said. "I think you look good in your girlfriend's robe."

He looked down at my hot legs again and he smiled like he was looking in the window of a candy store. I was suddenly glad I answered the door in Sherry's robe. Getting a big handsome man to flirt with me and make eyes at my legs was very flattering. Although Sherry and I had a happy relationship and a healthy sex life, I was missing the male anatomy I craved so often while wearing lingerie. On the days when I dressed up and wore Sherry's panties and stockings, I would think about having some cock for hours before masturbating and cleaning up before Sherry came home.

I was planning to lounge around all day dressed as a sexy little slut waiting for a big stud to come and love her. So, having this tall handsome stud of a maintenance man staring at my soft shaved legs and smiling and telling me I "don't have to wear anything" for him was a complete turn-on. Down in Sherry's little blue silky and lacy panties, my clitty dick was rising for this big handsome stud.

"Do all the girls get turned on when you come to their apartments?" I said.

He smiled. "If they were dressed like you, I'd be turned on, too."

"Well, you're here to work," I said, "so I don't want to be turning you on like other girls do."

"Your legs look as hot as any girl's I've ever seen," he said. "What's your name?"

"I'm Courtney," I said. "And yours?"

"I'm Randy," he said. "They call me Handy Randy."

 "I bet you're handy with lots of things, Randy. I'll be glad to let you take care of anything that comes up."

"Anytime, Courtney. I'm here to help new tenants." He smiled widely. "Now, about your new shower head."

"Oh, yes," I said.

With a sexy girlish strut, I walked over to the dining room table where the new hand-held spray-jet shower head was in it's package. Randy's eyes followed my legs as I walked and I could tell he was hoping to see my sexy little ass cheeks hanging out of the bottom of Sherry's little black robe. I started to imagine that I was turning him on with my strut and his big cock was growing for me down in his blue jeans. I picked up the hand-held spray-jet shower head.

"This is what my girlfriend likes to use," I said. "She can get all of her hard to get at places with it."

"I bet you like that," he said smiling. "When she gets it nice and clean for you."

I handed the new shower head to Randy.

"You're welcome to try it out when you get done. She says it turns her on. You can tell me what you think."

Without so much as saying it, I had just told the handsome maintenance man that he could get naked and get his dick hard in my shower when he was done installing the new spray-jet hose and nozzle. 

"Well, if your girlfriend's not here, what are we going to do if it does turn me on?"

"I'm sure we'll think of something," I said smiling.

I pulled on the silk belt and let the front of Sherry's black silk robe fall open for Randy to see my hard clitty dick down in her little dark blue silky and lacy panties.

"Your girlfriend won't be jealous if you have a boyfriend who comes to see you when she's not home?"

"Not if I share him with her," I said.

"Hell, that sounds great, too," said Randy. "You and your girlfriend both sucking me at the same time sounds like a fun date night."

Feeling like a hot girl who knows a man wants her, I said, "Well, I have to decide if I like you first before I mention you to her. So, for now, this will be our little date."

"Sure," he said. "Sure, I won't tell anyone else."

"Good boy," I said. "Now, you get that new shower head on and then let me get you out of those jeans."

This was one of the easiest dates I ever made with a man in my life. And the fact that he was big and handsome and "handy" around the house made him an especially good catch for me. I was sure he had a nice body to go with his handsome face, light brown hair and sexy blue eyes.

"My pleasure," he said.

He turned and walked to the bathroom wearing his tool belt around his waist, and he really was a big, terrific stud. I suddenly realized his cock was probably huge and I was afraid of gagging on it while sucking him. But I had already promised to suck it for him and I couldn't back out now. Since I had been living with Sherry for nine months, I was out of practice with men and felt like I needed a refresher.

While Handy Randy went about his job of changing the shower head, I headed for Sherry's vanity table in the bedroom to get my face ready with lipstick, makeup, eye shadow and liner and perfume. Sitting at the vanity in her robe, I was channeling Sherry's sexy spirit when she is getting ready for a fun evening. Down in her little dark blue panties, my clitty dick was rock hard for Randy. I couldn't wait to take off his tool belt and pull down his jeans so I could get to that big tool that girls like so much on boys.

After I was done making my face look pretty like a girl's, I put on Sherry's short blonde wig that made me look like her. Then I got into her panty drawer and pulled out a sexy red lace thong from Victoria Secrets, called the Lacey, to put on. I also put on a pair of her black thigh-high silk stockings that made me feel so girlish, I couldn't wait to get Randy's cock in my mouth like a good little slut. I finished it off with a pair of her five inch heels. Feeling like a girl gives me the freedom to feel sexy and pursue men like girls do. I suddenly felt like a beautiful girl ready for her man. My plan was to strip him out of his clothes and give him a shower, getting his body nice and clean for me. Then I would bring him in the bedroom and give him a nice slow blow job.

Sherry had lots of her sexy things hanging in the bathroom; her little panties and teddies and her big D-cup bras. They were turning Randy on while he worked and making his cock rock hard for me. After I finished getting my face ready, I peeked in to see how he was doing.

"Are these your girlfriend's bras?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Damn, she has big titties."

"Yes, she does," I said. "I can't fit into her bras, just her panties."

"You looked damned good in those little blue ones you were wearing."

"Well, what do you think about me in these red ones?"

I opened Sherry's robe and let him see me in her little hot red lacy thong panty. My six inch clitty dick was hard and completely visible through them. I lifted the robe and twirled around so he could see my hot little ass, too, and the lacy tops of the sexy black stockings. I felt just like a girl wearing her roommate's sexy lingerie and trying to turn on the handsome maintenance so we could both share him like girlfriends. 

"You make a hot-looking girl. And you got a damned nice ass," he said. "That's a sweet little girly butt you got on you, Courtney. I bet you want some cock just like girls do when you're dressed like that."

"I've wanted yours ever since I laid eyes on you, you big stud."

"I'm almost finished here," said Randy. "Then you can have it."

"Well, would you like something to drink, a beer to help you relax maybe?"

"Yeah. A beer and a blow job sounds like a good way to relax to me."

I rubbed my clitty dick through the sexy red lace thong seductively for him.

"You can come here for a beer and a blow job any day you like, you big stud."

I turned and trotted off to the kitchen for a beer for Randy, feeling like the hot little girl-next-door who was flirting with a big handsome man she wanted in her bed. When I returned to the bathroom with the cold beer, Randy had already removed his tool belt and I could see he had a big bulge in his blue jeans for me. I opened the beer for him and handed it to him.

"You make a pretty girl," he said. "I like to let girls like you suck me off in adult bookstore video booths." 

"Gosh. I haven't done that in years," I said smiling.

"Yeah. You little tranny boys give the best blow jobs. I've been wanting one from you ever since you opened the door in that little black robe. You have nice legs, Courtney. And you really turned me on."

I smiled. "You mean, I make your cock hard for you, Randy?"

"You sure do," he said.

Randy reached down and rubbed his big cock through his tight jeans and I saw what a big one he had. Down in my little red lacy thong, my clitty dick was shooting out hot pre-cum like a girl's pussy does when she is horny for some cock.

"Are you ready to try this out, Courtney?" asked Randy.

"You mean, your cock? I'm always ready for that, big Randy boy." 

He smiled. "No. I mean, your new shower head. It's done."

"Oh, right," I said. "I was going to try it out on you."

I felt like the sweetest little girly boy as I entered the bathroom wearing Sherry's sexy red Lacey thong and her stockings and her black silk robe open in front. I was ready to do everything for a man she loved to do.

"Those are some sexy little panties your girlfriend wears. And you look really good in them, too. Does your girlfriend like sucking cock, too?"

"She loves it," I said. "And I can do it just like she can."

"So, if I like your blow jobs, I'll like her licking me, too?"

"You're going to love us both, you big handsome stud."

I reached for Randy's big cock down in his blue jeans and I started rubbing it for him through them. His cock was only semi-erect and already it felt huge to me. I couldn't wait to pull it out and see it.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," he replied. "Girls like you always make me feel good. I told you I loved the tranny boy blow jobs I got at the adult bookstore. Can I kiss you, Courtney?

"Okay," I said.

I felt like a little girly boy with her big stud while Randy bent over and kissed me on the lips. I was still rubbing his massive cock and I felt it getting stiffer for me while we kissed. When our lips parted, I was so turned on I had to have him now.

"You turn me on so much, you big stud. Look what you do to my clitty dick down in my little thong."

"You trannies all get really hard for me. And your panties get wet for me just like girl's panties do."

"That's because you're such a big handsome stud. Now, let me get you out of these jeans and into the shower, Randy."

I reached for the zipper to Randy's jeans and pulled it down for him. Then I pulled down his jeans and out popped his huge thirteen inch cock. It was already hard and ready to be sucked. Immediately, when I saw it, my clitty shot lots of pre-cum into the red lacy material of Sherry's thong. This big six foot nine stud had one of the biggest cocks I ever saw in real-life.

"Wow! You have a nice cock, Randy."

"Yeah. And it likes lots of blow jobs from slutty little tranny boys like you, too, Courtney."

"Well, let's get it washed off for you with the new shower head, you big handsome stud."

Randy helped as I took his jeans and work boots and shirt off for him. He was now completely naked as he stepped into the shower. I started the water and got it warm before spraying him with it and getting him good and wet. Then I took a bar of soap and lathered up his cock for him, feeling his big powerful love muscle in my dainty little hand while I rubbed it for him good.

"Okay, baby, stroke that cock and get it nice and clean for your lips."

"If every man's cock was as big as yours, I'd be gay instead of bisexual. This is the kind of cock I dream about every time I wear panties."

I turned on the spray-jet of the shower head nozzle and rinsed the soap off his big man meat. The warm pulsating stream of water was making him even harder.

"Does that turn you on the way it does Sherry?" I asked.

"It sure does. If she likes getting turned on by this, I bet she'd love to have my cock in her pussy."

"She sure would. But first I have to suck it for you every time you come. You're going to be my boyfriend, not hers. We'll be like two lovers whenever we are together."

Randy bent over and kissed me again as I reached for his cock and stroked it to keep it hard for me. I couldn't wait to get him into bed so I could suck his big massive cock. After drying him off with a towel, I led him toward the bedroom using a provocative little strut to keep him hard. It was always nice to meet a handsome new lover while dressed as a girl. I like to look at male models in "Playgirl" magazine while I masturbate. But Randy was as big and handsome as any "Playgirl" centerfold I ever saw, so I felt extra special taking him to bed with me.

I don't know why I'm always such a dirty little slut for men with big cocks, but I am. It was Sherry's sexy panties, robe and stocking that turned me on. But it was Randy's big meat that was making me feel like a hot little sex-crazed girl. It was such a turn-on being with a stud like Randy that I would be glad to wear sexy things and give him blow jobs whenever he wanted.

"I want to lay on my back on the bed and let you lay on top of me while I give you a blow job. Then I want you to shoot your hot load all over my face for me."

"Sure thing, Courtney," said Randy.

I took off Sherry's sexy robe and laid it on the vanity chair. I was now wearing only her sexy little red lace thong and her black thigh-high stockings and high heels. Feeling horny and vulnerable, I laid down on the bed and invited Randy to follow me. He didn't need to be asked twice. In a second, he was on top of me, straddling me with his big thighs and putting his big cock in my face. It was amazing to have a man that big about to shoot his big load of hot cum on my face. I reached up with both my hands and started fondling his cock, stroking it for him and getting ready to put the big bulbous head of it in my mouth. He loved the feeling of my two hands on his dick.

"You know you want it like a little bitch boy, don't you, Courtney.?"

"I want it every day from a stud like you," I replied. 

I stuck out my tongue and started licking the bottom of his big cock while I stroked it with both of my hands. It occurred to me how much fun I was going to have sucking his cock with Sherry, too. We played dress up as part of our sex games already and we had talked about having a man join us in bed. Now, I had found the perfect man to join us. He was big, handsome and bisexual and he was "handy" around the house. I planned to call him often to fix things that broke and wear some more of Sherry's sexy lingerie for him.

"Oh, yeah, bitch, lick that big cock for me," he said. "I wanted you to blow it for me as soon as I saw your hot legs when you opened the door in that little robe. I love slutty little tranny girls like you, so much. You guys suck it better than most girls do."

"I'm glad you like us. I know Sherry will like sucking your cock, too."

"Oh, yeah.

NinaRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaRay

Will she like it in her tight little pussy after she cleans it for me with the shower head I just installed for her?"

"She'll love it in her tight little pussy," I said. "She's a hot blonde nymphomaniac."

"Oh, yeah. I like her already," said Randy. "Suck that cock like a good little slut, Courtney. Then you can share me with your cock-loving girlfriend later."

I put the big head of Randy's cock in my mouth and started twirling my tongue around it. His pre-cum tasted sweet on my eager tongue. It wouldn't be long until he gave my face the cum shower I wanted. I was stroking his cock with one hand while I reached down and felt his big powerful balls with my other hand. And his humongous cock was hard to handle with just one hand.

"That feels so good, Courtney."

His pre-cum tasted so good in my mouth and his cock and balls felt so powerful in my little hands. My little clitty dick was spewing out loads of pre-cum inside Sherry's red lace thong. Compared to Randy's thirteen inch monster cock, my little six incher was just a sweet little clitty. It suddenly occurred to me how much it would please me to make Randy shoot his cum all over my sexy girly face. I was sure it would make me shoot my cum at the same time he did.

"Oh, yeah, you dirty little tranny bitch, suck my cock good for me. Oh, fucking A, I want to cum all over your face, you pretty little bitch. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, your lips feel so good."

I opened my mouth wider and started sucking on a full four inches of his massive rod, at once. By licking extra good on the soft bottom of it, I was sure he would cum for me in a hurry. I loved the feeling of being a sexy girl with a man about to cum on her face. I was in ecstasy knowing all the pleasure I was giving my big new boyfriend. I suddenly felt like I was in competition for men with girls. I wanted this stud to forget about Sherry's little pussy and for him to want to put his massive cock inside my tight little ass. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and stroked it while looking up at him seductively.

"You know, Randy," I said. "If you want to put this cock inside my girlfriend, you have to put it inside me, first."

He said, "Do you think your little ass is as tight as her little pussy?"

"I know it is," I replied.

"Then I'll try it," he said. "But first let me blow this load on your face for you."

Randy started jerking off his cock and I licked and kissed it while he did. It was so sensual to be treated like a dirty little slut by such a big handsome man. This was the kind of man who made girls want to be sluts and I was glad to be one for him, too. In a minute, his cock was pulsating with pleasure as his big load of hot cum shot out of it all over my face. I was now officially Randy's little slut boy. The hot milky liquid covered my cheeks, my lips, my nose and my chin. It tasted so good on my eager tongue as I licked it up. What girl wouldn't love this? From the sexy supermodels to the hot cheerleaders to the older MILFs, every slutty girl loves a hot load of cum from a big hard cock on her face so much.

I knew my girlfriend, Sherry, was going to love to have him blow loads of cum on her face and on her big tits, too. This was the kind of stud I had been wanting to share with her. Now, I had had found him as soon as we moved into our new apartment. He was a big handsome man with a big cock who was bisexual and liked little tranny sluts just as much as he liked girls. Now, I wanted him to fuck me like a girl so I could tell Sherry how good his cock felt inside me so she would want it inside her pussy, too.

"What a big stud you are," I said. "Shooting your delicious cum all over my face like I'm a sweet girl." 

"Well, you look like a girl the way you were wearing makeup and lipstick and your girlfriend's sexy little red panties. You little tranny boys like to act just like girls and it turns me on the way girls do. Now, you want me to fuck you like you're a girl, too."

"Yes, you big stud. I want to be able to tell my girlfriend how good your cock feels inside me so she wants it inside her. Then we can start sharing you like a couple of horny girls as often as you like."

"That sounds great with me. Your girlfriend must be really kinky in bed if she's willing to let you dress up in her panties and suck guys cocks with her."

"She likes all the cock she can get. So, having two of them in bed with her at the same time will really turn her on, especially one as big as yours. You handsome bastard, come down here and give me a kiss on my cum-covered lips. Taste your own cum that I love so much."

Randy bent down and kissed me full on my wet lips like I was a sweet girl and it was such a tender moment. When he did, some of his own cum got on his lips and he licked it up, too. I reached down and played with his semi-erect cock to make it hard for him again.

"You want some more of this cock, don't you?" he said.

"Yes."

"You're just like those slutty little tranny boys in the video booths at the adult bookstore. They liked my cock because it's so big and they can't get enough of it."

"That's me, baby," I said smiling.

I felt Randy's big thirteen inch cock getting harder as I stroked it for him.

"Randy, darling," I said. "I want you to take off my little panties for me and put this big cock inside me and fuck me like I'm Sherry. I want you to think of me as a sexy blonde nymphomaniac who loves having cock in her pussy and likes to be fucked hard. Just pretend I'm Sherry and then I can tell her what a good fuck you are, boyfriend."

"Oh, you're kinky like Sherry, too. You like to pretend you got a hot little pussy down there in your sexy little panties that likes hard cock in it," said Randy. "I normally don't fuck the little tranny sluts at the adult bookstore. But I'll fuck you because I know you won't let me fuck your girlfriend unless I fuck you, too. Isn't that right?"

"Well, how can I tell her what a good fuck you are unless you fuck me?"

"Okay, you little bitch. You're going to get fucked and you're going to get fucked hard. And my big cock is going to hurt you."

"Mmmm. That's what I want to hear, you big stud."

Randy's cock was now rock hard again from me, stroking it for him while we talked dirty. He reached down and pulled my little red lace thong panty down for me and my six inch clitty popped out.

"Look what you got. You're a horny little cocksucker, aren't you?" asked Randy.

"Every day for you, big boy," I said.

I reached for his hard cock and stroked it for him a few times. Then I took Sherry's sexy red lacy thong from him and used it to wipe Randy's cum off my face. There was something appropriate about cleaning up his cum with the same sexy little panty that turned him on so much when he was in the shower. No man can resist a girl in a sexy red lacy thong, so we really do have an unfair advantage when we show them to a man to make him horny for us.

"You're just like a hot little bitch in bed, Courtney. You love cock like they do."

I smiled as I rubbed Sherry's cum-soaked red panties on his cock to get it moist for my manpussy.

"I want you to fuck me good with this cock, big boy. Then I'll tell Sherry what a good fuck you are and you can come and fuck us both whenever you like. Okay, big boy?"

"Okay, you little slut. I'm going to give it to you hard just like I do girls. And I'm going to blow a big load of cum inside you like I do girls."

"I want you to pretend I'm Sherry while you fuck me. Her tits are bigger than mine. But you can still play with my tits while you fuck me, too."

"Mmmm. Does Sherry like to get her titties sucked on before she gets fucked?"

I smiled. "Yes, she does," I said.

"Well, I better suck on your titties, too, so you can tell her how good it feels."

Sherry wears a D-cup bra and I only have C-cup titties, so I couldn't fit into her bras. But I still enjoyed letting a man play with my tits and suck on them like girls do. When Randy touched my titty, my nipples got hard.

"Oh, you have some nice nipples on these little titties like a sweet little girly boy. Let me suck on these big nipples for you."

"Oh, Randy, you're such a big stud. Your cock feels so good in my hand. And I know I'm going to love it inside of me. "

I was stroking his big cock to keep it hard for him while he licked and sucked on my hard nipples like a girl's.

"Oh, yes, Handy Randy, you can do so many things for a girl she likes. I know Sherry and I are going to love sharing you like two horny girls. Now, I want you to fuck me hard with this cock, you big stud."

"Sure thing, you dirty little slut. Sucking your titties turns me on just like sucking girl's tits does."

"Well, I'm going to have to buy some sexy bras to wear for you, too. I want to turn you on just like the girls do and if you like sucking their tits, I want you to like sucking mine, too."

Randy went back to sucking on my tits while I stroked on his big cock. It wouldn't be long and he'd be putting his big cum-soaked member inside my tight little hole and making me feel completely like a girl while he fucked me hard. I suddenly realized why girls like getting their titties sucked on by boys. They know it is making their boyfriend's cocks harder to put in them. Oh, what a happy little slut I was, at that moment.

"I want you to fuck me, right now, Randy."

I laid back on the bed and spread my legs wide for my handsome Lothario to put his cock between them and put it inside me. It was one of the cocks I looked forward to being fucked by the most. I suddenly realized that girls have favorite cocks they like fucking them and I was sure Randy's was a favorite of lots of women in the apartment complex whose drains he went to unclog. Now, he was about to become one of my favorite cocks to be fucked by. Then I could tell Sherry and she would want to have it in her, too.

When the big fat head of his cock got to my tight little hole, I suddenly became nervous that he was going to hurt me with his cock. I'm sure lots of girls felt that way when they saw his big thirteen inch monster cock between their legs.

I said, "Just put half of it in me first. Don't try to shove it all in me at once."

"Okay, little girly boy, I'll take it slow for you. But you're going to want it in you everyday after this, the way the other girls I fuck do."

"Mmmm.That sounds good. Well, you know where to find me, you big handsome stud."

I braced myself as he shoved the head of his big hard cock inside me for the first time. Like he said, I would want his cock inside me every day after this. Having Randy's cock inside me made me feel more like a slutty little bitch than any other man's cock did. I was learning why I liked men with big cocks so much. They made me feel sexier and sluttier than men with smaller cocks do. Randy only had four inches of his cock inside me and it was already starting to hurt me. I was afraid he might shove it all in me at once.

"Just take it easy. Okay, baby?" I said.

"You're just like all the other little sluts I fuck," said Randy. "You love my cock, but then you're afraid of it. Tell me you love my cock, you little slut."

"Oh, I love your cock, Randy. I want you to come here and fuck me with it, every day."

"And then you're going to let me fuck your slutty girlfriend, too?"

"Yes," I said. "You can fuck us both in the same night. But in the daytime, I want you to fuck just me. I want your cock just as much as all the other girls in the apartment complex want it."

"Well, here it is, little bitch boy."

Randy shoved a full six inches of his monster cock inside my tight ass and it was hurting me but giving me intense pleasures at the same time. I couldn't wait to tell Sherry so she would want it, too.

"Fuck me good, you big cock boy!" I said emphatically. 

"With pleasure, you little slut."

Randy and I got into a rhythm as he pounded me with his stud cock and the pain I felt at first went away. I was now feeling total pleasure throughout my body from his big meat hitting all the sensitive nerves in my tight little ass. I started playing with my wet little clitty dick while he fucked me hard.

"Let me know when you're ready to cum," I said. "I want us to both cum at the same time."

"Oh, yeah, I like seeing a girl cum at the same time I do, seeing her face while I fill her up with my cum."

"I'm ready anytime you are, you big fucking stud. You turn me on so damned much with your huge cock. And the way you shot your load all over my face. Now, you're going to shoot it in my hot little girly ass. Fuck me like a whore, you big stud."

Randy was putting at least eight inches of his big cock inside me and I was still wanting more. His cock was the thing that the little slut in me wanted most and I was happy to have him shove even more inside me.

"Fuck me harder, Randy. Fuck me harder. Fuck me," I said.

He was now shoving ten inches of that big cock inside me and I was in ecstasy as he fucked me like a horny girl while he played with my titties, at the same time. I was stroking my clitty dick and the pleasure was getting too intense. I was ready to cum in a messy flood. My big Lothario was now putting a full twelve inches of his cock inside me. And he was holding my ass cheeks in his hands now while he pounded me like a rag doll.

"Oh, big boy," I said. "You got me ready to cum."

"I'm ready to cum inside you, too, you little slut boy. You know how to fuck like a girl, don't you?"

"I used to wear panties all the time and I got lots of practice," I said.

"Well, you're going to get lots of practice again because I want to come over and fuck you every day like this, Courtney."

"Blow your big hot load inside me and maybe I'll let you," I replied.

"Fuck, yeah! Who wouldn't want to fuck a hot little bitch like you? You look just like a girl and you dress like one. You have nice titties like a girl and your ass is just as good as their pussies. I'll be glad to fuck you like a girl every day."

He was now putting his whole thirteen inch cock inside of me and I knew he was ready to cum by his expression. It was always a wonderful finish to fucking when Sherry came at the same time I did. Now, I was ready to cum at the same time as Handy Randy. I figured that cumming together would make us feel close, like it always did Sherry and I.

"Shoot your big load inside me, baby," I said trying to encourage him. 

Finally, I felt the hot creamy liquid entering me as I jerked my clitty dick and it shot hot cum all over my stomach and filled my belly button. I saw the happy look on Randy's face as we looked into each other's eyes while his hot sperm flooded my ass like a pussy.

"Oh, fucking A, you got a tight little ass on you, you fucking bitch. I love fucking you," said Randy.

"And you're going to love fucking my girlfriend, too, when I tell her what a big wonderful cock you have. We're going to be a terrific threesome," I said.

"I can't wait," said Randy. "I want to fuck you while you eat her pussy and I play with her tits."

"And I bet she'd love to have my cock in her ass while you fuck her in her pussy with your big cock. I just know she'll love it."

"Sherry sounds pretty kinky," said Randy.

"She is. And she gives great blow jobs, too," I said.

"Damn. You two are going to become my favorite tenants to do work for."

I laughed. "We'll be sure to call you every time we need a light bulb changed."

"And I'll be here in a hurry if she's even nearly as good a blow job and a fuck as you are, Courtney."

Randy pulled his big cock out of me and a flood of his cum came out of me onto the sheets.

"Well, Randy," I said. "Let me get you in the shower and get you cleaned up. I'll get you another beer and give you another blow job, one for the road."

"I'll take a beer and a blow job from a hot bitch like you any day of the week."

"Well, I'm going to mark that on my calendar. Let's seal it with a kiss." 

Randy picked me up in his strong arms and pulled me up to him with his hands on my ass cheeks as he kissed me with his masculine lips and I looked into his sexy blue eyes. He was so damned handsome that I was never going to want to stop sucking his dick for him. I couldn't wait for Sherry to come home so I could tell her about the new boyfriend I found for us to fuck and suck together. I would tell her we were going to make a terrific threesome.

To be continued...
Published 
Written by CourtneyFux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments