Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Terrific Threesome: Part Three

"The first of many nights together with our big stud was wonderful."

8
1 Comment 1
9.2k Views 9.2k
7.3k words 7.3k words
Before I met Sherry, she had been having affairs with other girls. That was why she had a strap-on dildo to wear. She told me about the sex parties she would have with three or four lesbians that would last all weekend long. The girls would all get together on a Friday night and drink some wine and get naked and have all-female orgies for the entire weekend. Sherry had licked a lot of girl's pussies before, so she was open to me sucking men's cocks and still being her boyfriend.

When she met me, Sherry had turned over a new leaf . She said she was now "strictly dickly" and was giving up her bisexual lifestyle. But she had kept in touch with one bull dyke girlfriend who would come visit her. The bull dyke was jealous of me getting her pussy and tried to take Sherry away from me. But Sherry insisted on staying with me. She told the bull dyke she needed a real cock inside of her, instead of a strap-on dildo. And I was about to find out what Sherry had meant.

The strap-on dildo was fun to be fucked by, but it lacked the same pleasure for me as being fucked by a man since I wasn't giving pleasure to a cock like I enjoyed doing. That was the motivation for me to fuck so I could give pleasure to a man's cock so he would desire me more. But with a strap-on dildo, there was none of that. Since our big stud maintenance man Randy had a thirteen inch cock, I really wanted him to fuck me in the ass again so he would want my ass like he wanted girl's asses. I really did want Randy's cock inside of me every day and every night the same way Sherry wanted a cock inside of her every day and every night.

Seeing Randy's big cock being stroked by my girlfriend to get it ready for my eager lips was such a great turn-on. He had just been sucking on her big D-cup breasts while he fingered her pussy and they made-out for the first time. It was all a big turn-on, sharing our new boyfriend like two horny girls in bed. But I wanted some time with Randy for me to let him know I still desired him badly and to make sure he still desired me after fingering my girlfriend's pussy and sucking on her big tits. So, I patted the bed and invited him in with me like a seductive woman.

He got in bed next to me and the intensity level shot up since his big thirteen inch cock was hard and ready for me to suck. I smiled at our handsome lover laying back next to me. Sherry went to the closet to put on her big twelve inch strap-on black dildo to fuck me with, so I had a little time with just Randy and I, time I would learn to really enjoy.

"Hi, big boy. Welcome back. Did you miss me? All day I was thinking about you," I said.

"You're the hottest little tranny boy I know. How could I not miss you?" said Randy. "You see, I'm here now."

I smiled. "Yes, you are, you handsome beast. I've wanted your big cock again ever since you left me. But first, I want you to kiss me like you did Sherry and then suck on my titties for me, too." I fluttered my eyelashes for him. "Okay, big boy."

"Okay, doll boy," he replied.

Randy put his arm around me and pulled me toward him in a manly fashion. I was swept up by his hungry he-man attitude in bed and melted in his arms like a sweet little girl in love with her first boyfriend. I did like Sherry had just taught me and let Randy be the aggressor and I was just a passive little playmate he could man-handle anytime he wanted.

He shoved his big tongue down my throat and it took my breath away. I thought, what a passionate lover I had found for Sherry and I to share in bed. His big stud cock would become the centerpiece for both of our love interests. The fact that Sherry would move in with him so she could have the big stud maintenance man's cock all to herself later didn't matter. Right now, he was all mine and I was in love with him. And Sherry didn't matter at all to me.

We had quickly become like two girlfriend's competing for the same cock and Randy was willing to let us both suck and fuck him as much as we wanted. So, he was about to get six months of the best sex he ever had in his life. Sherry wanted him to fuck her multiple times every morning and every night. And while she was gone in the daytime, I would be available to him for all of the blow jobs he wanted.

It was all being set up for us that first night in bed together. Before I saw Randy kissing Sherry while she played with his cock, I had thought that Randy and I would be sharing Sherry. But now that he was in bed with me alone, I realized that Sherry and I would be sharing our big stud Randy. His tongue felt so sensuous while he kissed me hard. And his arm around me was so powerful that I knew what it meant to be "swept up in a man's arms" like a woman.

I was in ecstasy as the big stud with the big cock put his hand behind my head and pulled our faces together so passionately. If I was going to be getting kisses like this every day from our boyfriend, I didn't need Sherry's kisses anymore. Lesbian kisses aren't nearly as good as getting manly kisses are for a girl. Suddenly, the thought of two girls kissing seemed playful and silly to me. A kiss should always be as good as this kiss Randy was giving to me, I thought suddenly. And I wanted him to kiss me this way morning, noon and night. His powerful kisses made me want his dick more than I ever wanted a man's dick.

That was what kisses should be for, I thought, so the man can make the girl want his cock. I thought, "if I kiss a girl, she won't have a hard cock for me so I won't be satisfied. But if I kiss a man, his cock will be big and hard for me and I'll be happy." It felt strange to me to be deciding that I never wanted to kiss girls again, that I only wanted to kiss men from now on. I suddenly realized what Sherry had just been teaching me about kissing men and being passive and accepting it like a girl. And, now, I was learning by experience what she meant. No wonder Sherry didn't like kissing girls anymore either, I thought. Men are so much better to kiss.

While he kissed me, I was reaching down and stroking Randy's cock for him. His mammoth meat was so big that my hand felt tiny around it. All of the sudden, I wanted a man in bed with me with a cock this big every night. How could I not? He was my boyfriend first before he was Sherry's. I was the one who picked him out and made him horny and got him into our bed. I felt just like a dirty little slut in love with a big cock she knows is going to give her lots of pleasure for a long time.

There was no turning back from my new lifestyle now. I was now Leslie, a tranny whore with a lesbian girlfriend for a pimp and a big stud boyfriend to protect me from fresh men. And it all started because I enjoyed wearing my girlfriend's stockings and panties around the house and playing with myself all day. Now, I would get to do that every day, only I would have men to come see me now. And I had Randy to help me swing back into the tranny boy lifestyle like Jane swinging on Tarzan's vine.

He really was a strong hunk of a man and made me feel like a sweet girly boy with potential for other men.
I thought, if I can get a man this big and this handsome into my bed and make him still want me even after he kissed my girlfriend, I must look pretty damned hot to men while dressed as a girl. Call it what you will, but I was re-inventing myself there in Randy's arms, all of the sudden. Sherry was just my sexy roommate and friend from now on and Randy was my hot lover. I never wanted a man's cock as bad as I wanted his and I couldn't wait to suck it for him. And I definitely wanted him to fuck me with it some more.

The way Sherry planned to keep me from being fucked by Randy was to put a chastity belt on me that she had from her lesbian orgy days when a possessive bull dyke would put it on her so only she could have Sherry's pussy. Sherry's plan was to put it on me in the morning before she left for work and she would hide the key. If a man wanted to fuck my ass, I had to call Sherry and ask her where she hid the key to unlock the chastity belt. She had me charge fifty dollars for anal intercourse and twenty-five for blow jobs, so if I called her to find out where the key was she was happy since it meant I was making more money.

But her reason for putting the chastity belt on me was to keep Randy from fucking me with his big cock while she wasn't home. I was listening when she said she wanted his big cock all to herself. But now, with her in the closet putting on the strap-on, I wanted Randy's cock all to myself, too. Being fucked by Sherry with the strap-on dildo was more for humiliation and not for my pleasure, I thought suddenly. This big stud's big cock was the true fuck I still wanted like a girl wants it in her pussy.

"Oh, baby, you really turn me on," I said. "You're so big and handsome. How'd I ever live without you before?"

"You're pretty and sexy yourself, Courtney. How did you ever get with Sherry?"

"Well, we met and slept together the first night. And she sucked my dick for two hours straight. So, we've been together every night since then."

Randy smiled. "She sucked you for two hours straight?"

"Yeah. And she seemed to like it." I patted him on his big thigh and smiled. "Now, that's what I want to do for you, big Randy boy. I can give men just as good of blow jobs as Sherry does. And I'll be here all day when she's gone."

"Mmmm, that sounds good, like this morning," said Randy smiling.

"Yes. Like this morning and every morning," I said. I winked at my new boyfriend. "Sherry doesn't have to know if I blow you for free between my regular customers. Since you work in the apartments, you'll be around all day to give me your cock. I guess what I'm saying is, I don't want you to stop desiring me because you're with Sherry. I want Sherry and I to share your cock like we're both your girlfriends. Do you think we can do that?"

Randy smiled widely. "Yes. This is going to be wonderful, having two little sluts to please me all night and one little slut to please me all day."

Now, I smiled. "That's right. That's how I want you to look at it, big boy. Two sluts who can't get enough of your cock just moved into the same apartment in your complex. And now you have us both in bed at the same time and it's going to be our pleasure to please you. Do you understand?"

I stroked his cock good for him.

"Yes. You want to be loved by a man as much as Sherry does, so you want me to love you both the same."

"That's right. You got it," I said smiling.

Randy's eyes lit up.

"Well, I've already sucked on Sherry's tits, so I better suck on yours now, Courtney."

I smiled widely. "Please do. I was so turned on watching you suck on hers. But I know I'll even be more turned-on when you suck on my titties."

Randy kissed me again like a real man and I let him overpower me like a girl does her stud while I stroked his big meat. And I loved having his cock in my hand and couldn't wait to have it in my mouth. It really turned me on a lot. As a tranny whore boy, my easiest customers were the older men who just wanted to suck on my cock until I shot a load in their mouth. Most of them would even jerk their own dicks while they did it, so I didn't have to even touch them cocks. But even though they were my easiest customers, I preferred the men who wanted me between their legs, jerking them off and giving them a great blow job.

Handy Randy was raising the bar in my choices of men. Like a girl who knows she's pretty, I knew that I could have just about any man I wanted when I dressed as a girl. They used to line up for me and pay me twenty dollars to suck them through a glory hole when I was eighteen and nineteen-year-olds. Now, I was about to have a line of men come let me suck them for money again.

I would have men wait in the living room while I was with another man in the bedroom having great sex for money. I would have some pornographic magazines for my clients to look at while they waited their turns with me. And I was deciding at that moment, like Sherry said, I would not be with any ugly men. They all had to be clean and neat and handsome. I would meet new men who called me at a coffee shop and discuss the arrangement. Any man who wasn't handsome and clean and neat would only get a cup of coffee with me. Bit this meant that I would need some sexy girly outfits of my own to wear to meet the men.

Like a girl planning her big career move, I started thinking about all the cute little matching bras and panties and garter belts I would have to buy to be a tranny whore boy again. Sherry's bras wouldn't fit me and a good whore has matching bras and panties. Plus I would need lots of stockings and garter belts and some cute, girly-looking short-shorts and spaghetti-string tops. I started getting giddy with excitement, thinking about all the pleasure I was about to have. And it was all because I had met the big stud in bed with me at that moment and he wanted me like a girl. And I was glad to become one full time for him.

While randy was still kissing me, Sherry came out of the closet wearing her big black twelve inch dildo. The black color made it look frightening like a cop's nightstick, at first. Sherry was shocked to see the way that Randy was kissing me like he had kissed her. Now, it was her turn to watch me get the big stud's full attention and enjoy every inch of his cock. But first, Randy wanted to suck on my titties which he did when we finished kissing. Sherry's jaw dropped while Randy's tongue darted around my titties making my nipples hard like hers.

"What a little slut I have for a roommate. I go in the closet for five minutes and you are here jerking my new boyfriend's dick, kissing him and letting him suck on your titties."

"He was my boyfriend first," I said. ":But I thought you were my girlfriend and we would share him."

"Not a cock that big, honey," said Sherry.

She was pointing at Randy's humongous cock in my hand while I stroked it.

"I figured that since Randy has a bigger cock that there's more to share, Sherry. I thought we could both suck him, at the same time."

"Hell, yeah," said Randy smiling.

Sherry smiled widely as she crawled into bed with us wearing her strap-on and ready to use it on me. But first, we both shared a wonderful moment together as we each licked and sucked on Randy's cock for him for a good long time, licking his balls even. With two sets of wonderfully experienced lips and four hands stimulating his body, Randy was loving it. It was very sensual. And while Sherry and I licked and kissed and sucked on Randy's mammoth manmeat, we licked and kissed each other, too.

Like two sweet lesbian girls, we wanted each other so badly. Sherry had told me about her first experience with a girl. She was sixteen and sleeping over her girlfriend's house and they were both wearing sexy bras and panties. They started playing with each other's little titties and kissing. Then her girlfriend started fingering her tight little pussy and eating her out. They ended up doing 69 together for hours, that night. After that, they started sleeping together every Friday and Saturday night.

Sherry's girlfriend was a lesbian and only dated girls. But Sherry was bi-sexual and she dated boys, too. After her dates with a boy, Sherry would go to her girlfriend's house and have sex with her. Eventually, she got her boyfriend and girlfriend together with her in bed at the same time and she loved it. She said it was the most incredible sex you can imagine, being sucked and fucked by a man and a woman, all night. Now, she was experiencing the same pleasure again, only her "girlfriend" had an extra dick to put in her ass while her boyfriend fucked her sweet pussy with his thirteen inch cock. 

This would become Sherry's favorite way to get fucked, with double-penetration. And it made Handy Randy and I feel wonderful, too, while our dicks pressed together inside of Sherry. By fucking Sherry with his thirteen inch cock while my clitty dick was in her ass, Randy was able to stimulate both of our clitties at the same time. We were really an incredibly terrific threesome.

Randy already knew how much pleasure a submissive tranny boy in panties could give him with a blow job. He liked to frequent the video booths at adult bookstores in search of them. He told me about all the hours and money he spent sticking his dick through glory holes to have a girl like me suck his cock for ten or twenty dollars. Now, he was going to come to my apartment every day and let me suck his cock for ten or twenty dollars just like a little street whore while Sherry was gone. He had already loved the two free blow jobs he got from me that morning.

Randy also told me that he was more turned on by seeing my body in sexy lingerie than he was by Sherry. He said my was nicer than hers and my cock in see-through little panties was a bigger turn-on to him. So, even with her D-cup titties compared to my C-cups, Sherry wasn't as big of a turn-on to our maintenance man as I was that morning when he caught me wearing her blue silk and lace panties and her little satin robe. I was like the girls he was willing to pay to suck him in the video booths and Sherry wasn't, you see. He didn't pay real girls money to suck him because they didn't turn him on as much as tranny girls did.

So, his attraction to me was still intact even when my slutty girlfriend started deep throating his cock, taking a full nine inches of it down her throat at once. I know Sherry wanted Randy to love her tongue and lips as much as I loved them each time she deep throated me over the past nine months. Now, it was his turn to become the cock she liked to deep throat the most. And I was glad to help her by sucking on his big wonderful balls that would be giving us both loads and loads of his cum all night. 

Sherry had her little hand wrapped around the base of his big cock while she went down on it wildly with her wet lips. This was how she blew me the first night we were together, so I knew she was doing like she wanted to suck his cock every night from now on. This was fine with me, as long as Sherry was willing to share the big cock with me, the little slut he wanted first as soon as he walked in our apartment. It was like he was being satisfied by two free whores at once, only I would be the whore he had to pay for sex in the daytime. He was in paradise in bed with his two cute little blonde girlfriends. 

"Suck it, baby! Suck it!" he said encouraging Sherry. "Give that cock a tongue bath, girls. I want to cum in both of your mouths tonight. You're the best two bitches I every had in bed at the same time."

"Well, you're going to keep coming back, I'm sure," I said.

"Fucking A right," he said. "I'll be here every damned night for this."

"Did you hear that Sherry? His cock is ours from now on."

"Sherry can have any cock she wants if she sucks it like that every time," replied Randy.

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste

"And her pussy looks like a good little cum bucket, too."

Sherry stopped sucking the monster cock for a moment. She licked the pre-cum off of the head of his big, wet, lovely cock and swallowed it before speaking."

"I want you both to fuck me, at the same time," she said. "Leslie in my tight little ass and my big handsome new boyfriend in my hot juicy pussy that feels so good when I'm wearing my strap-on."

"Why don't you fuck my ass with it while I suck on Randy's cock to keep it hard for your pussy?" I said.

"Good idea," said Sherry. "It makes me feel really good to fuck a girl with a strap-on."

Randy smiled. "Really? You fucked girls with strap-ons?"

"Lots of them," I said. "Sherry used to have all weekend orgies with four or five girls all sucking and fucking each other day and night."

Randy's massive cock shot out some sweet pre-cum, just then. I smiled as I leaned forward and licked it off and licked my lips to let him know I loved it, tasting male pre-cum is second best only to tasting their big loads of hot juicy cum.

"Damn, that is such a turn-on, Sherry. You had orgies with groups of lesbians."

"Thirteen girls was the most we ever had at one orgy," she explained. "But it was most fun with four or five because everybody got to enjoy everybody that way. Girls would lick each other and then switch off and lick other girls so we got to know what each other liked the best. With too many girls, it was a lot more awkward, to say the least."

"Damn!" said Randy. "I can't imagine thirteen girls all having an orgy."

"I'd like to have been the one cock in the middle of that."

"Sorry to tell you, stud," said Sherry. "But there was lots of strap-on cocks like this at our orgies." She smiled. " And they never get soft."

Sherry stroked Randy's cock and lick the big bulbous head of it while I licked his big nutsack.

"So, you like being bi-sexual?" asked Randy.

"I did from when I was sixteen until when I met Courtney and he made me go back to being straight."

"How did he do that? said randy.

"He could fuck me hard ten to fifteen times a day and his real cock felt better than a dildo did to me."

"That's wild. And now, he wants to be a bi-sexual little slut like you."

"She rubbed off on me," I said laughing. "As soon as I started wearing her panties, I wanted cock as much as she does."

"Yes," said Sherry. "He went a whole three months without wearing my panties. Then one day he saw a pair of my wet little panties in the laundry basket and he put them on. And I started finding my panties moved when I came home each day, so I was suspicious that he was wearing them. Finally, I came home one day early and came in quietly and discovered him laying on the bed in my panties and stockings playing with himself."

"She climbed right into bed and started fucking me," I said.

Sherry turned toward me.

"How could I not?" she said. "Your cock was rock hard."

She looked back at Randy while still stroking his manhood.

"So, I learned that he gets more turned on being a she and I started making him dress up and be a girl for me. And he started asking me if he could find a man to join us. But I said no because I knew wanted a man's big hairy cock more than he wanted my shaved little pussy. And he wouldn't want to fuck me ten times a day anymore."

"Damn," said Randy. "You liked to be fucked ten times a day?"

"Fifteen times a day on weekends," I added.

"Damn," said randy shaking his head.

"Yes," said Sherry. "And now you've stolen my boyfriend from me. By coming in here wearing your big tool belt and work boots, you were the real man Leslie wanted to have like a girl. And she is going to want you every day and I know it. So, you, Mr. Handy Randy, now have to fuck me ten times a day."

"Fifteen on weekends," I added again.

Randy smiled widely. The thought of fucking the lights out of my cute Britney-looking girlfriend with an hourglass figure and d-cup titties was too much for me to compete with. My ass couldn't take the kind of abuse from men's cocks that Sherry's pussy had taken from all the manly bull dykes who fucked her with huge dildos over the years. Her pussy was always ready and willing for a man's cock to enter. Though she only wanted one man's cock at a time. Now, that was Randy's big cock and my cock was being relegated to anal intercourse with her only.

Sherry said she used to get double penetration from two dykes at the same time and she loved it. So, she was sure that having two cocks in her at the same time would feel just as good or even better. I was now licking the full length of Randy's cock for him to get it nice and wet for him to fuck Sherry. It was so sensuous to be between the legs of such a hunk of a man and licking his huge cock like a hunger whore I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd ever rather be. Randy's manhood was absolutely superb to suck on for any tranny girl. 

I made his cock slippery with my tongue. This would make it feel even better inside Sherry's wet pussy which always felt like velvet on a dick. Sherry's cunt always leaked lots of juices when she came and it always felt wonderful for a hard cock. Now, she was about to get a big thirteen one. She said she had only had one that big before, so I liked it like a dirty little cum-loving street whore to make it moist for her. This was also good practice for me to get back into being a tranny whore boy for money.

The best blow jobs always get the biggest tips for a whore from her clients and I wanted to get lots of tips. I could keep all of the tips for myself and use it to buy make up and girly clothes and lingerie with. So, becoming a cock hungry whore giving men blow jobs like a sexy porn star in a movie was actually job re-training for me. It was wonderful. I had Randy living and working in the apartments and his cock turned me on something fierce every time I saw it, so I was always glad to suck it for him, day or night. Every big cock is wonderful to a little slut, but some are more special than others. That's how Randy's cock was to me, absolutely wonderful to suck.

"Leslie likes a man to lay her on her stomach and spread her legs and her ass cheeks and to slide his cock into her nice and slow," said Sherry to Randy.

"He knows," I said. "He did it to me this morning like that."

"Yes," said Sherry. "But he probably didn't hold your head down into the mattress and call you dirty names while he did it." She looked at Randy. "Courtney likes to be humiliated when he's being Leslie."

Leslie grabbed me by the back of my neck and squeezed me tight while I continued licking up and down on Randy's big hard cock.

"You're a dirty little cock-loving whore boy, aren't you, Leslie?" she said.

"Yes, Mistress Sherry," I replied meekly.

"And you're going to deep throat this big cock like I did, aren't you, Leslie?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good," she said. "And while you deep throat your first customer as a whore boy, I'm going to put this big black cock I'm wearing in your tight little ass and tell you what a horrible little whore you are for sucking men's big dirty cocks instead of my clean little pussy. Tell me you like licking men's dirty cocks more than you like licking pussies."

"Yes, Mistress. I like sucking men's big cocks more than I like licking girl's little pussies."

"You slutty bitch!" she said. "Suck that cock right now if that's what you want more than my little pussy."

I, obediently, put my lips on the head of Randy's manhood and prepared to give him an awesome blow job. But before I could start Sherry grabbed the back of my neck and made me deep throat Randy, too, like she had done.

"You better be able to deep throat those big cocks that come here to get sucked, honey," she said. "I told you that tonight is whore training. And first you have to learn to deep throat every cock you suck, so he'll keep coming back for more blow jobs. That's how I keep every boyfriend coming back to me and you need to be the same, Leslie."

There really was a lot to remember about being a whore and having Randy's big cock to practice with was bringing it all back to me. It had been over a year since I'd given my last blow job before I met Randy. I knew I was out of practice and I appreciated the teaching that Sherry was giving me. Even when I dressed like a girl in her stockings and panties, I still fucked her like a man, so I was out-of-practice being a tranny boy whore. This refresher course was very encouraging to me since I had Leslie as an instructor and Randy to be my client.

I was getting a full eight inches of his cock inside my mouth and only missed as much as Sherry by an inch.

"That's it, Leslie. You're doing good. You're going to make lots of money if you suck every man's cock that way. They'll all be coming to see you every day. You'll be in dick heaven, you slutty little bitch. That's what you've really wanted all of these times you've been putting on my panties. Like I learned when I found you that I needed a man's cock every day, you learned the same thing when you found Randy, this morning."

I nodded my head so she knew she was right while I sucked the most wonderful cock in my life like it was the best thing I ever tasted.

"It's okay," said Sherry. "As long as everybody knows what each other wants. That's the way it was with my dyke girlfriends. We were are hot for each other and wanted to please each other. And that's the way it's going to be with us three. Sex and sex and more sex every night and every morning."

I stopped sucking Randy for a second.

"I hope you don't have any other hobbies," I said.

He laughed. "No. This will be my favorite hobby from now on, being sucked by you and fucked by your hot girlfriend. It beats collecting stamps, any day."

We all shared a laugh. It was sweet for Sherry and I to both be bonding with our new boyfriend we planned to share, even as I practiced being a tranny whore again with him. With whores, their work is their pleasure, in case you don't know. That's why it's so hard to get out of the business for some girls and tranny whores. They want the cock as much as the money. There's nothing better to them. 

"You see, Randy," I said. "I've always wanted cock as much as I wanted pussy. But your cock is so wonderful to suck that it makes me never want to lick another pussy again. I don't want Sherry anymore. I just want to suck on your cock all day and all night."

Randy smiled. "That sounds great with me."

"Yes," said Sherry. "I just had to force feed Leslie my pussy before you came. I could tell she wanted your cock instead. In fact, she wants all the cocks she can get. She'll be glad to suck all the cocks in the world before she ever licks my pussy again. It was the same with me when I switched from licking pussies to licking cocks again, so I know exactly what she's going through. We both worship your cock in case you don't know it, Randy."

"I kind of have a clue," he said with a chuckle.
 .
These breaks in the action to get to know one another were nice. Even though I was still licking on our big stud's cock, I was hungry to get back to deep throating it like Sherry had done for him. I wanted to match her in everything with men since she was such an excellent cock pleasing slut. Randy and I were both lucky that she was no longer into pussy pleasing. I had her pussy every night for nine months. And Randy was about to get it every night for two years. Like I said, we were a terrific threesome in bed.

We had sex every evening and morning together for six months straight. Then Sherry moved in with Handy Randy so I could have clients come at night when there is a lot more money to be made for a whore. For day services, it was a fifty dollars an hour for sex with me. But at night, I could charge one hundred dollars an hour and make double the money. I was sorry when I lost my girlfriend to the big maintenance man with the thirteen inch cock, but I was enjoying being back in the business so much that I hardly missed her when she left. Those big cocks just kept coming one after another for me. And this humongous cock that I was sucking now was the one that got it all started again.

"Leslie's just a good little whore, isn't she?" asked Sherry of Randy.

"She sure is," he said with a smile.

"She should be," said Sherry. "She has me for a teacher. And now she's going to get fucked in her ass by me while she deep throats your cock."

"You would never know that Leslie dated a cheerleader for two years in high school by looking at her now, would you, Randy?"

"Really?" he said smiling.

"What happened, Leslie?" said Sherry. "Did you want to date the quarterback as much as the cheerleaders did? You dirty little slut, you were probably wearing your girlfriend's cheerleading outfit while she wasn't around. Weren't you?"

I stopped sucking Randy and stroked his massive manhood while I looked back at Sherry.

"Her cheerleading outfit was too small for me or I would have."

Sherry laughed. "Oh, so you did try it on? You little slut!"

"And for your information, Brent, the quarterback on our football team was a really good-looking guy with blonde hair and an eight inch cock, so I would have been glad to be a cheerleader and date him."

"So, you sniffed your girlfriend's dirty panties she wore while she cheered for Brent. But you didn't want your girlfriend's little pussy. You were thinking about wearing your girlfriend's petite little panties while you sucked Brent's big eight inch cock good."

"Guilty as charged," I replied. "But I was the star player on the team and scored all the touchdowns being the running back. So, my girlfriend wanted me in her panties instead of Brent."

"So, you were a star player and won the championship for the team. But you wanted to be a cheerleader and date the quarterback and suck his big cock in the back seat of a car like a good little slut cheerleader would. Didn't you?" 

"Yeah. But not anymore," I said with a chuckle. "Now, I have a thirteen inch cock to suck instead."

I turned back to Randy and smiled at him. Then I went back to sucking on the head of his cock like a girl holding a lollipop and sucking on it. He would be all mine as long as I sucked him as good as Sherry did. he would want us both the same every night and every morning. We were three sex-crazed, horny lovers who couldn't get enough of each other. Of course, big cocks have always been like that to me.

"Oh, you slutty bitch," said Sherry. "You're saying you won't be happy with the men with eight inch cocks who come here for you to suck? You're going to want to suck Randy's cock, all day long, instead of smaller boners?"

I twirled my tongue swiftly around on the head of our lover's big cock as an answer.

"Oh, you slut," said Sherry. "You're getting this dildo in your ass, you slut."

I went back to deep throating our handsome, virile stud and I was as happy as Jane swinging on Tarzan's vine. Hell, yeah, I wanted to be a cheerleader in high school and suck the quarterback's cock I enjoyed seeing every day in the shower after football practice. But, instead, I ended up sucking a former linebacker, our new boyfriend Randy, instead. I was suddenly very proud of my ability to attract men; after all, it was me who got this one and not Sherry. I was the horny little bitch he would pay to suck his cock good for him every day when Sherry was gone. And it was because of the way I was sucking him now that he would want me for his daily whore. I was as good at sucking cock as my slutty girlfriend Sherry.

Besides the happiness I was getting from sucking Randy's cock, knowing I was getting back into the tranny whore business was making me feel especially wonderful. Being a whore makes a girl feel so desired by men and that was what made me feel the best. I couldn't wait for the men from the adult bookstore to start coming to see me, bringing me their big hard cocks to please every day. I would get all the men whose wives and girlfriends wouldn't suck them good to come let me suck them good. And the way I was deep throating this big stud made me confident that lots of men would be coming to me with their cocks hard and ready to be sucked good by a real pro.

Just then, Sherry pulled aside my little red lace thong. She put her Vaseline-covered, big, strap-on dildo to my ass and shoved it in me like a big cock. It felt incredible to be fucked from behind while I was bent over between my boyfriend's legs sucking his man-size cock for him. Sherry started pumping me hard after she got the dildo halfway in me and she encouraged me to be a good little whore.

"Yeah, baby, suck that big cock, honey. Yeah. That's it. You love that cock, you even told me you wanted it more than my pussy. That's why I want you to suck that cock good. Show your new boyfriend that you're as good at sucking cock as I am, since I taught you what you know. The men are going to come here for you to suck and fuck. And I want you to be able to fuck one and still suck one good. You'll make more money having sex with two men at the same time, Leslie. And the men will like seeing you sucking and being fucked by other men. You'll be having a cockfest here in the day while I'm gone. You'll be the most popular little slut in town, sucking and fucking two men at a time, all day.

"Yes, Mistress Sherry, whatever you desire," I said meekly.

"NO. It's not what I desire. It's what you desire, Leslie," said Sherry. "You desire every man to give you his cock to suck and for him to fill your mouth with his hot sticky cum."

Sherry shoved the big dildo in me deeper and it hurt my tight little ass. But I knew fucking me with her big black dildo was making her clitty and pussy feel good and that was all that mattered. It was the same with the men who would fuck me. I only cared that they were getting the satisfaction they needed, no matter how bad their big cocks hurt me. I was going to be a whore again and whore's don't matter, only the men they are satisfying matter to a whore.

"You're just a dirty whore who sucks any man's cock who wants her" said Sherry. "And you want their big cocks in your ass, too, like this. Every big cock you get is going to be your new favorite one."

Sherry reached down between my legs and started playing with my hard little six inch clitty dick through my little red thong and I was in bliss. Sucking on my big stud's cock while being fucked hard in the ass by my dominant pimp girlfriend and humiliated was very satisfying. All three of us were about to cum at the same time; Randy in my mouth, me in my thong panties and Sherry from the stimulation of the strap-on dildo. How to make two men's cocks cum at the same was what Sherry was teaching me right now in my whore training school. It was great training for me. After all, I wanted to be the best little whore boy ever.

To be continued as "The Best Little Whore Boy Ever."

Published 
Written by CourtneyFux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments