Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Terrific Threesome: Part Two

"The fun threesome gets kinky in the bedroom."

14
3 Comments 3
10.7k Views 10.7k
6.8k words 6.8k words
When I told Sherry about the handsome maintenance man with the thirteen inch cock, she said, "He sounds delicious."

I explained how he caught me wearing her panties and wanted a blow job right away. How I offered him a beer and a blow job and what a good fuck he gave me, too. We felt like two girlfriends talking about a big stud we both wanted badly and we were both very happy.

"Oh, you naughty girl. I can't believe you were sucking and fucking our big maintenance man while I was gone. And now you say you want to share his big cock with me. But today you wanted it all to yourself. I'm jealous that I didn't get a thirteen inch cock inside of me today," said Sherry. "And I know my little bitch of a boyfriend wants to keep the big cock all to himself. Don't you, you little slut?"

I made a guilty face. "Yes."

"Yes, what?" she replied.

"Yes, Mistress Sherry. I want his big cock every day."

"Oh, you dirty little slut. You want to stay home and wear my panties all day long while you suck and fuck our big cock maintenance man. What are we going to do about you, Courtney? I think you need a spanking."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I want you to put on the same panties you wore today to get that big cock hard so you could suck it while I wasn't here while I go try out our new shower head in the bathroom."

"Will you use it to get your pussy really clean for me to eat?"

"Yes. I'm going to sit on your face like he did and make you lick my pussy until I cum all over your face like he did. Then I'm going to put on my twelve inch strap-on dildo and fuck you in your ass like he did, you dirty little slut boy." 

I knew Sherry was planning to put on her black leather corset and stilettos and get her riding crop out and spank me for sucking and fucking the maintenance man without sharing him with her. She loved to be Mistress Sherry and dominate me while I wore her stockings and panties. Now, she had the excuse to spank me she was looking for.

While I went to get into Sherry's red lace thong panty, stockings and high heels, she went to get in the shower to use the new hand-held shower head our handsome new lover had installed for her. I loved it when Sherry pretended to be mad at me. It always led to especially horny sex games with her being the dominatrix and me being the sissy sub.

After I got into her red lacy thong and black stockings and heels, I went to the vanity table to get my face ready. It felt wonderful to put on lipstick, makeup, eye liner and shadow for the second time in one day. I could easily get into wearing girl clothes full time again and keeping myself looking pretty for the big maintenance man to stop in for a beer and a blow job. I'd be ready for him every day like a sexy little bitch who needs his hard cock to please her.

After getting my face ready, I put on Sherry's short blonde wig and it made me feel like I was really her. I suddenly couldn't wait to have Randy's big cock again. There was a correlation between how much I felt like a girl and how much cock I wanted. And wearing Sherry's Victoria's Secret panties always made me want as much cock as those supermodels get, those lucky bitches who get to suck on big jock's cocks all they want. I wanted to be one of them every time I wore Sherry's Victoria's Secret panties and she knew it.

Sherry was always glad to let me wear her panties because it kept me hard for fucking her longer every time. And she loved to be fucked hard for a long time, so I knew she would love Randy's cock as much as I did. I had been wanting to add a man to our sex games for the past six months, ever since Sherry caught me wearing her panties and saw what a big boner wearing them always gave me. But Sherry was afraid I would start wanting men's cocks more than I wanted her pussy.

Now that I had found Randy, our big stud maintenance man, I wanted his cock super bad. And Sherry could tell by the way I talked about him like a horny girlfriend would talk about her new stud boyfriend that I wanted Randy's big cock more than I wanted her little pussy. Now, she was getting her pussy good and clean for me with the new hand-held shower head my big stud had installed. It was only right that I had used it to get Randy's big cock clean so I could suck it before Sherry got her little pussy clean with it.

That shower head was going to get a lot of use from now on whenever Randy came to visit and whenever Sherry came home with her pussy smelling bad. I was going to dress up and be a sexy little fuck boy for both of them, every day. I would play the little bitch role and let them both dominate me, especially Mistress Sherry, who liked to use her riding crop on my ass cheeks. Then she would fuck me with her twelve inch long strap-on dildo while it hurt me like Randy's big cock did that day.

I didn't know it yet, but I was about to be in ecstasy every day, living as the hot tranny boy I wanted to be and ordered by my dominant girlfriend to suck and fuck other men for money to pay my half of the rent. Right now, she was running the warm water over her sweet little pussy while she fingered herself and got her little pussy good and horny for my tongue to lick her while I laid on my back and she rode my face in bed. This was her favorite way to get her pussy licked, as Mistress Sherry by her sissified little boyfriend wearing her stockings and panties. And I loved it every time, too. Having a girlfriend who was willing to let me dress up in her things and use her wig and cosmetics made her extra special to me.

I loved Sherry's body; her big D-cup titties and her shapely hourglass figure looked good on her five foot eight frame. And her cute blonde looks like Britney Spears made her very attractive to lots of men. I was always proud to learn that a friend of mine wanted her pussy and most of them did. The fact that I was getting her and they weren't made me very happy.

When she came from the bathroom into the bedroom wearing just a bath towel, I was suddenly so proud to have her for my girlfriend. She was a hot blonde with a great body and a sweet personality who liked to be fucked ten times a day and she was better than all my other girlfriends. From the seat at her vanity table, I watched as she entered the walk-in closet. She closed the door behind her and I knew she was about to become Mistress Sherry. A dominatrix in black leather with a riding crop she wanted to use on her sissy boy, cock-sucking boyfriend wearing her little red lace thong and black thigh-high stockings and heels.

Down in my panties, my clitty dick was super hard for Sherry. When we fucked, it would feel like we were two lesbians rubbing our pussies together to stimulate each other's clits. But, first, Sherry wanted me to lick her pussy good the way I had licked Randy's cock twice that morning. I couldn't wait for her to come out and dominate me like a man, too. The men don't have to suck my cock, but I'm always glad to suck theirs. That's how it would be with Sherry from now on. I would lick her pussy for hours but she didn't have to suck my cock anymore since she considered me a cock-sucking little bitch boy, now. I could only stroke my cock to make me cum while Sherry was being my Mistress. But only when she let me.

Sherry came from the closet wearing her black leather corset and black stilettos and carrying her riding crop. The leather corset lifted up her D-cup breasts and made them look even bigger. It had a thong back where her hot ass cheeks hanged out, provocatively luring your eyes down to her nice shapely legs. And her pretty Britney Spears-looking face made her so hot and desirable to men everywhere she went. She was eyeing me while she tapped the riding crop on her other palm.

"What are we going to do about you, Courtney? I can't trust you when I'm gone. You're going to be wearing my panties and sucking big cocks. And you're not even ashamed of yourself. I think you like being a cock-sucking little pussy boy. You probably made the maintenance man so hard wearing my little panties and gave him such a good blow job and fuck, he'll be knocking on our door all the time, now."

"I hope he does," I replied.

"Listen to you. You dirty little slut. You said you sucked his thirteen inch cock and let him fuck your hot little ass with it. Now, you're saying you want him to come and give you that big cock all the time."

"Well, it's true," I said. "I do want his cock all the time. It really turns me on."

"Listen to you. You're saying that you're a dirty little slut who gets turned on by big cocks like girls do. And now you're saying you want to be a slut for our big maintenance man every day. Once that starts, I know you'll never want to get a job or do anything productive. You're just going to want be a slut who waits around for men to come give her their cocks all day, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Sherry."

"Yes, what?'

"Yes. I want to be a dirty little slut who waits around for men to come give me their cocks all day."

"And you're never going to stop, are you?"

"No, Mistress Sherry."

"Good boy," she said. "I don't want you to stop. I'm going to turn you into a little whore boy who lots of men come to get their cocks sucked by every day, including the big maintenance man who you fucked today. He was just here to do a little work, but you had to lure him into our bed and let him lay on top of you while you sucked his cock. Then you let him pull down your little red panties and fuck your ass like it's a pussy."

"He's really handsome," I said.

"That's what every little slut says about the men who fuck her hard. I bet you want lots of handsome men to come here and fuck you while I'm not here, don't you, Courtney?"

"Yes, Mistress Sherry."

"Well then, we're going to start whore training school for you tonight. You're going to learn to be a perfect little whore boy who sucks and fucks every man who comes here seeking pleasure from now on. The first thing we have to do is give you a whore name. I think you would make a good Leslie. That's what we're going to call you. Okay, Leslie?" 

Sherry tapped the black leather riding crop in her palm to let me know that if I disagreed I would be given a spanking.

"Okay, Mistress Sherry. I'll be your little whore boy, Leslie, who sucks and fucks men for money every day."

"And you'll give me all the money like a good little whore, won't you, Leslie?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'll be your pimp and you'll be my little whore. When I come home each day, you'll give me all the money you made and then you'll tell me all about the big cocks you sucked that day like you did today. Then I'll put on my strap-on dildo and fuck you like a pimp does his little whore. Would you like that, Leslie?"

"Yes, Mistress. Your wish is my command. I will be glad to be your little whore boy Leslie."

"Good boy," she said, smiling. "My pussy is ready for you to lick it for me good. But first you need a spanking for being a bad girl and sucking and fucking the big maintenance man without my permission. From now on, you are only going to suck and fuck men I give you permission to. And you're only going to do it for money. Now, get on the floor on your hands and knees and get ready for some discipline. You're only going to do what I want you to do from now on."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And if I tell you to suck ten men's cocks in one day, you're going to do it, right?'

"Yes, Mistress Sherry."

"And I'm going to put a chastity belt on you so no men can fuck your ass unless I tell you where I hid the key. You're such a slut, Leslie. I know you'd be giving that hot ass away for free if I don't lock it up."

Sherry turned and showed me her wonderful ass in the leather thong corset. She patted her ass with her hand.

"You see here, Leslie? This is worth money to a man. Every good little whore knows how to make money with her ass. And you want to be a good little whore, don't you, Leslie?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. So get down on the floor and let me spank that ass so you know not to be giving it away to men for free. Every day when I come home, I'll expect you to fill my hand with money. On days when you don't have any money for me or not enough money, I'm going to spank you this way again until you learn to be a good whore boy." 

This was turning out even better than I had planned. I was just hoping to get Sherry to let me suck and fuck Randy's big cock and to have threesomes with Randy and I. Now, Sherry was telling me, in fact ordering me to become a little slut whore who charges men for blow jobs and anal intercourse. My clitty dick was getting hard just from me thinking about all the possibilities I would have for male sex as a tranny whore. 

Not only did I have Sherry's permission to suck and fuck Randy, I had her permission to fuck and suck any man who would pay me. And wearing her cosmetics and wig made me look like a cute little blonde Britney-lookalike like Sherry, so I knew there would be lots of men wanting me for sex once word got around. It didn't matter that Sherry was planning to humiliate me; as long as I had her permission to be a little slut for Randy I was happy. I got down on the floor next to the bed on my hands and knees and Sherry sat down on the bed next to me. She was holding her riding crop up to scare me as she looked down at me like I was her little plaything.

"I can't believe my boyfriend is a little slut whore who wants to stay home ad let real men with big cocks shoot their hot cum all his face."

Sherry tapped my ass with her riding crop.

"So, this little hole down here feels like a pussy to you. And you want men to put their big cocks in it like they do my little pussy, don't you, Leslie?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress, what?"

"Yes, Mistress, I want men to put their big cocks in my ass like it's a little pussy and fuck me like a sexy girl."

"Good boy, Leslie," said Sherry. "That's what you're going to do from now on. You're going to be a whore boy all day and fuck and suck every dirty cock of every man who comes to the door for you. Do I make myself clear?'

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress, what?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm going to be a whore boy all day and fuck and suck every man's cock who comes to the door for me."

"And what's going to happen to you on days when you don't suck and fuck enough men to please me, you little slut?"

"You're going to spank me with your whip."

"Exactly. Every whore has to meet her quota for her pimp or she gets punished. And I'm your pimp, Leslie. Now, I'm going to spank you so you know how bad it's going to hurt you when you don't have enough money to give me when I come home. Then I'm going to make you lick my pussy for me like you licked that big cock for the maintenance man today. Then I'm going to put on my big twelve inch strap-on dildo and fuck you like he did, too. Will that make you happy, little Leslie?"

"Yes, Mistress, being spanked by you and licking your pussy and being fucked in my ass by you will be my punishment. But I'll be happy because I'm making you happy."

"That's right. Every whore has to make her pimp happy. Now, each time I smack your ass with my whip, I want you to say 'I want to make you happy, Mistress. I promise I'll lick your pussy good for you.'"

She pulled back on the whip and swung it at my ass hard and the leather riding crop struck my ass cheek with a stinging sensation.

"Ouch," I said. "I want to make you happy, Mistress. I promise I'll lick your pussy good for you."

She struck me hard three more times and each time I responded as she ordered me to. It was painful and pleasurable, at the same time. My sweet six inch clitty dick was growing rock hard down in Sherry's little red Lacey. Her silky stockings were caressing my legs and giving me so much pleasure to wear, as well. I was in ecstasy as my black leather-clad blonde girlfriend took control of me like a pimp does his whore and insisted that I wear her lingerie and suck and fuck lots of men every day.

Then I would get to have sex with her when she came home. I would just be a whore boy for day calls. My job every day would be to wake up and take a nice warm bubble bath to get my legs and body clean and soft for a man to enjoy. I would then slip into some of Sherry's sexy lingerie and heels and stockings and be a paid whore for sex all day by men. Most of my customer were married men who were cheating on their wives, so they were glad to have a whore boy with hours during the work day. These same men frequented the adult bookstore video booths at lunchtime looking for a girl like me. Now, they would have a place to come and get the tranny sex they wanted and I would have a hot girlfriend to look forward to having sex with every day when she came home and I made her happy with a handful of money.

Sherry suddenly unsnapped the crotch strap of her corset and showed me her pussy she'd freshly cleaned for me with the hand-held shower head Handy Randy installed for us. She hadn't shaved in awhile so her blonde pubic hair was getting long around her sweet little clitty and her luscious pussy lips. Sherry's pussy lips actually looked like a sexy set of facial lips, so licking them was always a pleasure for me. But now that I had just had Randy's big thirteen inch cock in my mouth and I had Sherry's permission to suck even more men's cocks, suddenly licking her pussy felt like a job to me.

I had to laugh. Licking men cocks for money would become a pleasure to me and licking Sherry's pussy would seem like an arduous task from now on.

Sarah_Castro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sarah_Castro

The transformation was taking place. I was becoming a full time whore boy as instructed by my dominant hot blonde girlfriend. I would be ready and willing to suck and fuck as many men as all of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders put together fuck and suck. 

The first time I had fucked and sucked a man for money was when I was seventeen and I had dressed up in a miniskirt and met a man leaving the adult bookstore. He was a handsome man in his early thirties with a Corvette. He took me to his nice house and we fucked and sucked all night. I had an absolutely wonderful night and we slept together and he paid me five hundred dollars the next day. It was the beginning of me becoming a tranny hooker at the adult bookstore.

Now, with my horny girlfriend's permission, I was about to go back to being a tranny slut for men who frequent the adult bookstores, only I would have them come to our apartment instead. Sucking cocks through glory holes was too undignified for me now.

I was glad to suck all I could get into my bedroom as long as Sherry let me and she knew it. She started stroking her pussy gently with her fingers.

"My little cock-sucking boyfriend doesn't want my pussy anymore," she said. "He wants those big hard dicks to suck instead. You probably wish this was Randy's cock right here, don't you, Leslie?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Sherry laughed. "Oh, you dirty little bitch, you admit it that you want Randy's cock more than you want my pussy, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Say it!"

"Yes, Mistress, I want to suck Randy's big cock more than I want to lick your little pussy."

"Oh, fuck you, you little bitch."

Sherry whacked me three times on my other ass cheek and it was now stinging, too.

"You want to be a whore for men, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You want to suck all the cum out of their balls and give me the money they pay you to do it, don't you, Leslie?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Oooo, you're a disgusting little whore. You're not a lady at all. You're just a cock-sucking whore for men, aren't you, Leslie?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Sherry's obedience training was working. I was down on my knees with a hurting ass and was willing to obey anything she told me to do. But I was especially willing to suck and fuck lots of men for money like I did years before as tranny hooker. So, I looked at licking her pussy as an appetizer while I was waiting for a real meal like I got sucking Randy's enormous cock. I couldn't stop thinking about his cock as I looked up at my Mistress Sherry.

"I can't believe my boyfriend is willing to be a whore for men, to suck any man's cock who pays him. I could never do that," said Sherry. "I thought about becoming a whore once. But the thought of letting ugly men touch me was a turn-off, for sure. But you, my boyfriend, you're willing to be a whore who let's ugly men touch her body and fuck her like a dirty little tramp all day long."

"As you wish, my Mistress."

"I wish you were a lesbian, Leslie. I wish you'd come over here and lick my pussy good like a horny little lesbian girl would for her girlfriend."

"Would you like me to, Mistress?"

"Yes. But first I want you to come sit on the bed next to me and kiss me like you're a girl. You have to learn to kiss men like girls do, Leslie. So, I want you to practice to make sure you do it right. If you don't kiss a man right, he won't want you as much. Come over here and kiss me like you're a lesbian girl, Leslie."

Sherry patted the bedspread and I got up and sat down next to her.

"Now, you need to wait for the man to make the first move when it comes to kissing. Let him be the aggressor. You just be a passive receiver," said Sherry.

She put her hand on my inner thigh and started caressing it softly. Then she put her arm around me and kissed me hard on the lips with a closed mouth and I did feel just like a girl being kissed by her dominant dyke girlfriend. It was sweeter and more sensual to kiss like two girls, with Sherry being the aggressor and me being the passive girl. 

"There," said Sherry. "You always wait and let the man control the kiss, Leslie. Now, I want you down on your knees licking my pussy like a good little carpet-munching bitch."

Sherry pushed me off the bed and I fell to the floor at her feet. She was definitely becoming my pimp and I was becoming a full time whore boy. I was willing to do anything she ordered and that is how pimps control their girls, too. I was now turned-on for her pussy since she made me think like a lesbian. I moved toward her pussy lips with my tongue sticking out like a stiff dick and sank it between them. I started licking ferociously at that wonderful little clitty of hers and she quickly grabbed the back of my head and sank it between her legs further.

It wasn't Randy's big cock, but Sherry's clitty was feeling as much pleasure from my tongue as Randy's cock had twice that day. I was about to have the best of both worlds. I would become a lesbian whore who fucks and sucks men for money during the day, then I would sleep dressed as a girl in bed with my girlfriend at night like two lesbian lovers, letting her wear her strap-on and fuck me like the men did. It didn't take long and Sherry's clit was rock hard and she was leaking her pussy juices all over my lips and chin while my tongue swirled around inside her and I played with her clitty with my fingers.

"Oh, Leslie, your fingers need to be manicured before you play with my pussy with them," said Sherry. "I'll play with my own clitty. You just lick my pussy like a good little lesbian bitch."

Her pussy was really receiving lots of pleasure as she pushed my head between her legs harder. It was fun to be a submissive little lesbian down on her knees licking her girlfriend's pussy with an eager tongue. This was how Sherry was getting me back for sucking Randy's cock without sharing it with her. She was making me lick her pussy as good as I licked his dick.

"Oh, yeah, you little lesbian whore. You really want to be licking pussies. You don't want to be sucking on men's big dirty cocks. They're disgusting. You only want to suck cocks for the money. But all day, you'll really want to be licking my pussy for me like a lesbian lover. Okay, Leslie?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"I want you to get up on the bed and let me ride your face like the big maintenance man did today. He's probably home right now wishing he still had your lips to suck it for him tonight. But you're here being a sexy little lesbian bitch for your dominant girlfriend. That's what you really want, isn't it, Leslie, to be a happy little lesbian."

Whenever I wore Sherry's panties, I wanted a big hard cock to fill my mouth and my ass. This was the first time I ever pretended to be a lesbian girl licking her girlfriend's clit. And I was discovering it was a lot of fun. No wonder girls became lesbian. They got to be naughty, doing sensual things with each other without men to worry about getting in the way.

Sherry was planning to sit on my face while I licked her pussy good. Then she was planning to put on her big twelve inch strap-on dildo and fuck me hard like Randy had done. It was all so perfect. Sherry got to be the dominant bitch she wanted to be and I got to be the sexy little slut I liked to be. We were both so happy. The only thing that would make it better was if Randy came and let me suck his cock to get it big and moist for Sherry to fuck.

Her pussy was leaking cum all over my face as I licked her pussy good like a lesbian girlfriend would. Down in my red lacy thong, my clitty was ready to shoot cum like fireworks on the fourth of July. That was how hot being a little bitch boy for Sherry made me feel. I was glad to let her and Randy both dominate me in bed every day like they did that day. She loved riding my face as much as the big stud maintenance man did.

"Lick that pussy good, you little bitch. You're going to learn to like the taste of pussy in your mouth instead of cock. Do you understand, you dirty little cock-loving bitch? You only want to suck cocks for men who pay you. But you want to lick this pussy all night after you give me all your whore money you made sucking men's cocks all day. Do you understand, Leslie?"

"Yes, Mistress. I want cock for money. But I like licking your pussy for free."

Sherry smiled as she pushed my head back into her sloppy wet pussy.

"Good girl, Leslie," she said. "We're going to live just like two happy lesbians. And we can have your big maintenance man come and join us, too, whenever we need some cock. Isn't it thrilling to know you're going to have all the cock you want all day and get to wear the panties for me at night still. You'll be a full time girl with a lesbian girlfriend and a hot-looking boyfriend who's around every day who gets all the strange cock she wants."

"Mmmm. I love it," I said. "Your pussy tastes better than ever to me."

"That's a good boy," she said, smiling.

Sherry rubbed my head and I went back to licking her pussy for over an hour, laying on my back on the bed wearing her red thong and thigh-high black stockings while she rode my face like a big stud. There is no telling how much longer Sherry would have had me eat her pussy, except we were interrupted by a loud knock on the front door.

"I'll go get it," said Sherry.

She got off of me and wiped her pussy on the sheet and the aroma of sex filled the air. She had been cumming so much that my face was in need of cleaning, too. She snapped her crotch snap of her corset and went to the front door to see who it was.

To our surprise, it was perfect timing for Randy to show up. He had come to ask Sherry how she liked the new hand-held shower head he had installed and, I'm sure, he wanted to see if she was as hot as I told him she was. They both came into the bedroom smiling.

"Why, yes, Randy, I do like the new shower head. And Courtney told me you tried it out, too. He talked about you like you were his new boyfriend when I came home. I can see why he liked you so much. You are big and handsome."

"Well, I like you, too," said Randy. "I've wanted to see your big tits ever since I saw your sexy bras hanging in the bathroom this morning."

"I heard about that," she replied. "My little slut boyfriend was wearing my panties and trying to get you horny so he could suck your big cock. There he is right now wearing those same little red panties he wore for you this morning. I'm turning him into a little whore, so if you ever come here for sex with him when I'm not here, you'll have to pay him so he can give the money to me."

"Oh, that's great," said Randy. "I already go to the adult bookstore and pay twenty dollars for blow jobs or ten on slow days. Having a blow boy in panties here at the apartments will be even better."

"There's only one thing," said Sherry. "You can't fuck him anymore. You can only fuck me from now on. I'm a jealous type of girl and I heard you have a thirteen inch cock and I want mine to be the only pussy that gets it. Courtney can give you all the blowjobs you need. But I'm the only one you can fuck from now on."

"Ohhh," said Randy. "You're going to deny the little bitch boy my cock in his ass so my cock doesn't get too worn out for your little pussy."

"You're very intelligent, Randy," said Sherry. "Now, come here and put your fingers in my pussy while you kiss me."

Sherry unsnapped the crotch snap and pulled up her leather corset and showed Randy her pussy. He didn't have to be asked twice. In an instant, Randy was fingering my girlfriend's pussy and shoving his tongue down her throat while he put his arms around her.

I started to feel like I was losing my girlfriend. But thinking harder about it, I realized I wasn't losing my girlfriend. I was gaining a new boyfriend. I knew because Sherry was reaching down and playing with his cock while he played with her pussy. And her eyes let me know she was doing it to make his cock hard for me so I could suck on it. During the minutes they were both ignoring me, I felt a little sad. But then Sherry pulled down his zipper and pulled out Randy's big cock. It was still growing firm, so she stroked it a few times while she looked at me.

"Here's that cock you've been wanting to suck all day, Courtney." She looked at Randy. "I swear, my girlfriend is such a whore. I let her wear my panties and stockings around the house and the first thing she does is find a humongous cock to suck."

She turned to me.

Are you ready to suck it now, Leslie?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Good. I want Randy to lay on the bed while you bend over and suck his cock and I'm going to put on my big strap-on dildo and fuck you from behind while you suck him."

Sherry helped strip Randy out of his clothes. And she went and got a wet washcloth to clean his cock for me before I blew him.

I thought, "What a sweet girlfriend I have. She lets me wear her lingerie and suck men's cocks and she's even willing to get them hard for me and wash them off before I suck them."

Our sex life was definitely growing at that moment. With Randy's cock big and hard for me, Sherry was stroking it for him while she let him play with her big titties and they kissed like two passionate lovers.

"Mmmm, this is a great cock you have, Randy. I had a boyfriend who was this big once before. He was a black belt in karate who worked as a bouncer and carried a .357-magnum. He was a real man with a big cock like you. He wasn't like my roommate is, a girly boy with a little wee wee. He had a big cock to please a woman with like you do, Randy. You have such a beautiful cock, my pussy boy roommate told me he wants to suck it for you every day. Sucking men's big cocks turns our little pussy boy on."

Sherry looked at me with contempt.

"From now on, you're Leslie to me, my little lesbian roommate who gets to lick my pussy and suck my tits, but you don't get to fuck me anymore. You don't have a real dick anymore. You just have a little clitty like girls do. Randy's going to come fuck me like a man every night after you lick his cock for him like the little slut boy you are. He's going to be the man in our relationship and you're going to be just another girl to me. I can fuck you like a girl with my strap-on and you can fuck me in the ass and pretend you have a strap-on, too. But only this big cock of Randy's, a real man's cock, can get into my pussy from now on."

Sherry looked up at Randy and her tone changed.

"Kiss me again, honey. And then suck on my titties to make my nipples hard."

Randy picked up my girlfriend and shoved his tongue down her throat as he held her up by her bare ass cheeks hanging out of her leather corset. It was strangely a turn-on to see my girlfriend kissing our new maintenance man and offering him her tits to suck while she treated me like a 90-pound weakling.

He set her down and she pulled down the cups of her corset while he leaned forward and put his mouth on her nipple and started sucking her big tit. He had his hands on her tits, feeling them up, and I saw it was making his hard cock shoot out some hot pre-cum. Suddenly, I couldn't wait to get his cock in my mouth so I could taste it.

My role as a woman was being defined and the new parameters in my relationship with Sherry were being set. I was glad to accept my role as the fluffer who sucked our boyfriend's big cock to get it ready for my girlfriend's tight little pussy. As long as I was wearing the panties in the house, Sherry would consider me her lesbian roommate and get cock strictly from Randy. Losing the fun of fucking her was the trade off for becoming a dirty little cock-loving whore with as many men as I could get into bed with me.

It was an easy trade-off considering all of the warm satisfaction I got playing the female role for men. I wasn't losing a girlfriend. I was gaining a pimp who was going to be the one who fucked me in my ass like I enjoyed. Since I planned all along to share my new lover with Sherry, we really were destined from the beginning to be a terrific threesome. Now, to see my new boyfriend and my sexy roommate kissing, I felt like a jealous girl who wasn't getting attention.

"Okay, you two," I said. "I have my girlish needs, too, Sherry. And I'm ready to suck that big cock for you again, Randy."

Sherry looked at me and laughed.

"Listen to my little bitch roommate, Leslie. She doesn't want you sucking my tits because she wants to suck your dick instead."

Sherry looked at me and her voice changed to contemptible.

"Listen, you horny little bitch. He wants to suck my big titties, not yours. Then he wants both of us to suck his cock for him. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes. I can't wait," I said, smiling.

Sucking Randy's cock really did turn me on a lot. I don't know what psychologists have to say about it but, to me, sucking on a big stud's cock was as much of a turn-on as it was for any girl in the world. Down in my red lacy, my clitty dick was shooting juices into the sexy see-through material just from looking at Randy's big hard thirteen inch cock with the nice head on it and his big set of balls. His cock meant everything to me at that moment and I was willing to do anything he wanted to satisfy him. Even sharing him with Sherry, my hot roommate with the real pussy who would keep Randy cumming for us every night after I got to suck him good.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by CourtneyFux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments