Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Sissy To My Brother In Law

"Caught in panties, bsque and stockings."

57
14 Comments 14
85.3k Views 85.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Jenny knows I love to wear her sexy undies and lingerie but obviously apart from her it was a secret kept from everyone else.

One day while jenny was out, I was feeling particularly randy so went to our bedroom & rummaged through her panty drawers. My hand felt the smooth shiny material of a pair of red satin tanga panties and I immediately got a twitch in my flaccid cock. Satin are my favourite.

I thought maybe a pair of stockings would be good too. These were in the wardrobe drawer and on opening the door my eyes fell upon the lovely red and black whale boned basque that I had bought her last Christmas, which had suspender straps and was a much better option than just a belt for holding up the fishnet stockings I retrieved from the drawer.

While slipping on the panties I noticed a ruby red lipstick on her bedside cabinet and decided to try some. Using her portable mirror I managed a decent look on my lips and the put on the basque and fishnets.

I planned to sit on the sofa and watch some porn while teasing my cock through the lovely satin but as I was finishing clipping the stockings up the doorbell rang.

My heart skipped a beat but I quickly composed myself, thinking it would just be the postman and as I had a full-length dressing gown I quickly donned it and went to answer the door.

Opening the door just enough to show my face and torso I looked out. To my utter shock there stood my brother in law.

“Oh, err hi Chris, what are you doing here?”

“I’ve got a flat tyre and need to borrow your car jack,” he said.

“Oh, err ok, hang on there while I get my keys and you can get it out of the garage,” I stuttered.

“I may as well have a cuppa while I’m here,” he said, barging past me.

As I walked into the kitchen he was looking down at my feet and, with a shocked look on my face I realised the stocking bottoms would still be visible beneath my dressing gown.

“What’s this Dave, getting ready to go out somewhere,” he said with a sneer. “Nice lipstick too.”

“It’s, it’s not what it looks like Chris,” I stuttered as my face reddened.

“Let’s see just what it does look like shall we,” he laughed as he grabbed at the cord that was holding my dressing gown together.

The front of the gown fell open and my outfit was exposed to his leering eyes.

“Well, well, well, so this is what you get up to behind closed doors is it?” he said, with a big grin on his face.

“Please don’t tell anyone Chris,” I begged him.

“Ha ha ha, your legs look quite good in fishnets but I’m not used to seeing a bulge in a pair of women’s panties. You look like a slut.”

“S…sorry Chris, give me a minute to put some jeans on and I’ll make you that cuppa.”

“You aren’t going anywhere you sissy,” he said, grabbing my arm.

“Please Chris, let me get changed.”

“Not a chance, now take of that dressing gown and parade around like the big sissy that you are, or I will text all our friends and family telling them what your into.”

“Chris, please don’t humiliate me.”

“Do it, or else,” he snarled.

Reluctantly I did as he ordered. Dropping the gown to the floor, I started mincing around the room, my face as red as a beetroot.

He was laughing at me and as I passed by him for the second time he slapped me across the arse.

My cock was becoming semi erect and this did not go unnoticed by Chris.

“Aw look, the big sissy is getting a hard on. Now bend over because you deserve punishing for getting aroused you pervert,” he hissed.

I hesitatingly bent over a little in front of him, only to be pushed further forward by one of his big hands.

Next thing I knew my arse was subjected to a severe spanking, which, even though a male was administering it was getting my cock hard. After a minute or so the smacking seemed to be getting replaced by rubbing and squeezing of my arse cheeks.

“Look what you have done you slut,” said Chris, grabbing me by the hair and turning my head towards his hips. Right in front of my eyes was a bulge shoving at the front of his pants.

“I need sorting out,” he said as he unfastened his pants and pushed them down his legs. “Get on your knees sissy boy and suck me.”

“No chance Chris, I’ve never done that to a man. If you want it relieving you are going to have to wank yourself,” I said defiantly.

“Do it now or I will tell all about you.”

I had no choice but to get down on my knees in front of him.

His uncut cock was bouncing slightly as it throbbed in front of my face and I couldn’t help thinking of the number of times I had wondered what it would be like to suck on a cock.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

Well now I had no choice.

Moving my face forward I touched his tip with my lips and then tasted it with the tip of my tongue.

He then wrapped a hand around his member and rolled back his foreskin, fully exposing his member to me.

“Stop messing about and suck the fucking thing you pansy,” he barked at me.

Parting my lips I slowly took him into my mouth and sucked a little on it. It was much better than I was expecting and began sucking more greedily on it for a while, then moving back to suck hard on his bell end. Chris was moaning with pleasure.

He had started thrusting in and out of my mouth and I could feel his bell end hitting the back of my throat, when suddenly he gripped the sides of my head with both of his hands and forced himself right into my mouth. His cock went down into my throat and I found that I could no longer breath.

A slight panic came over me but he pulled out long enough to catch a breath, before thrusting deep down my throat again. After a few minutes of this onslaught he pulled out of my mouth and pushed me aside, where I landed on all fours.

“How did you like it pansy?” he smirked.

I was too busy spluttering to answer.

I felt his hands caressing my arse cheeks again, and then he was sliding my satin panties down. He placed his hands on my bare skin and squeezed my cheeks, pulling them apart and ran a finger over the crack of my arse.

It felt so good.

“You do know that I’m going to finish myself off in your arse, don’t you, you wimp?”

I hadn’t thought of any of this going so far and heard myself saying, “Just go easy Chris as I’ve only used a small vibrator up me before.”

He was already rubbing his still wet cock up and down the crack of my arse as I spoke. He nudged his bell end against my hole a few times until the head popped inside.

I let out a slight moan.

“Shut up and take it you bitch,” he laughed, and gave my arse a hard slap.

He shoved some more until half of his length was inside me. God it was filling, but it also felt damn good. It was much better than the little vibrator I had been used to using.

As he started thrusting in and out of me, I reached for my cock and began wanking.

“Don’t you dare play with yourself, you dirty little pansy,” Chris growled at me as he pulled my hand away from my swollen member and firmly slapped my bollocks.

The feeling in my tingling nuts actually felt good.

He then grabbed a fistful of my hair and thrust all the way into me, making me gasp. I never imagined a real cock would be so filling.

As he began thrusting in and out of me, with his bollocks slapping against my arse cheeks, he gripped my hair tighter and pulled me towards hm. I was audibly gasping at the fullness of his length, but wishing it would never end as I was in ecstasy.

I started bucking towards his cock, greedily taking it all to the hilt and he then let go of my hair and gripped both my arse cheeks with his big hands, squeezing them roughly.

“You’re actually enjoying this aren’t you, you dirty slut,” Chris laughed. “Beg for it bitch, beg me to fill your sissy arse with my cum.”

“Please Chris; please shoot your hot cum up my sissy arse,” I pleaded.

With a few more deep hard thrusts, he grunted and I felt his cock start jerking. I could feel the heat of his cum shooting inside me as he gripped my arse tightly and pushed into me as far as he could.

When he had finished pumping into me, he pulled out and I fell sideways onto the floor, my knees shaking.

Chris shuffled round on his knees until he was by my head. “Now clean me up you dirty whore.”

After the first experience of having him in my mouth I eagerly reached forward, grasped his cock and licked and sucked at it. I could taste the saltiness of his cum lingering on his flesh.

Shortly after he pushed me away and pulled up his jeans.

“From now on you’re going to be my personal little sissy to use and abuse whenever I want,” he said with a big grin on his face. “I’ll be round next week and I will have a couple of mates with me for you to pleasure too so make sure you have your slutty clothes on again.”

He gave my arse a stinging slap and walked out of the door.

The satin panties were still down around my knees, so I quickly pulled them off and wrapped my right hand around my swollen cock. Wanking furiously I was soon shooting thick gobs of cum, which splattered down onto my belly.

It seems I’m going to be a sissy for more than just my brother in law…Next week cannot come too soon.

Published 
Written by jennyndave69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments