Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Call Me Julie part 3

"The night gets more interesting"

9
7 Comments 7
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I stretched and reached out like a cat waking from a nap. Scott was resting on his side with his elbow down and his head resting on his hand looking down at me.

"Enjoy your nap?" he asked as he stroked my shoulder.

"How long was I out, how long have you been watching me?" I replied.

"Not too long on either of your questions," he replied.

I glanced at the clock and it read 8:00, I stretched again and reached for his face to pull him towards me for a kiss. My tongue entered his mouth and we started making out, both our tongues battling for supremacy.

He broke the kiss and said, "We don't have time for this, you should get ready."

"Ready for what? I didn't have any other plans for tonight," I said as I reached for his cock.

"The night is young and I want to take you out of here," he said, as he pushed my hands away.

Shock took over my face and I told him, "Really, I wasn't planning on going anywhere, especially dressed like this." I waved my hands down my body to make sure he saw that I was still clad in my lingerie and heels.

"It's 8:00 on a Friday night, this side of the base in on four day pass, the barracks is quiet and empty, and you really look great!" he argued.

"I have never been out dressed like this, what if someone saw me? Don't ask don't tell, remember?" I said nervously.

"You'll be fine," he said, "besides, you are totally passable and no one will ever think that you are not a totally hot piece of ass."

"I can't get kicked out of the Army," I said shaking. "I really need the college fund and I only have six months left on my contract and ..."

He pulled me to my feet, held my face in my hands, kissed me and said, "You have nothing to worry about, trust me, all anyone will see is a beautiful girl, with a killer body out with a hot stud!"

I laughed nervously and asked, "What about Kelly? Aren't you and her a couple? I don't want to be the other 'woman'."

"Don't you worry about her, I have a feeling that she will like what we are doing," he said. "Now you freshen up and finish getting ready, we will be leaving in fifteen minutes."

I went to the bathroom to freshen up, and went to my desk and touched up my makeup, combed out my wig and went to my wall locker to get my dress. I stepped into my little black dress and pulled it up and reached back to pull up the zipper when I realized that I hadn't done anything about my lack of breasts. I went back to my desk and pulled out some duct tape and placed it under my pecs and pulled them tight, giving me some nice cleavage, then I padded the cups of my top with some gel pads, giving me a nice c-cup form. I pulled the dress back up to my shoulders and zipped up the back.

I turned around to look at Scott and he had a dumb awe-struck look on his face. "Wow" was all he said.

"Okay I'm ready," I told him.

BellaGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaGrace

"Oh and you get to carry my bag."

He snapped out of his trance, grabbed my hand, and led me out the door.

He had dressed in a nice pair of slacks and a buttoned down shirt while I was getting ready, he looked good enough to eat.

We were walking hand in hand through the quad to get to the parking lot, there were a few people walking about but they were pretty far off. I heard wolf-whistle, but couldn't tell where it came from. I got closer to Scott and pulled his arm over my shoulder to further hide myself from unwanted attention, at least until we got to his car.

It felt great to walk outside; listening to my heels clicking on the sidewalk and the feeling of my nylon-encased legs rubbing together under the tight dress was amazing. I felt liberated and wished that I could do this all the time, all the while knowing that being caught could be disastrous for my future.

We got to his car without incident and he opened the door for me, waited for me to straighten my dress and closed the door. He put my bag in the trunk and got into the driver's seat. I slid over next to him as he started the car and put into gear. He rested his hand on my knee as we took off into the night. I wrapped my arms around his arm and laid my head on his shoulder.

As he drove out the base gates, he started rubbing my nylon cover legs and hiking my dress to the top of my stockings. I reached over, rubbed his crotch, and found that his cock was straining at his slacks wanting to be released. I pulled his zipper down, fished his dick out, and started to slowly stroke it while he fingered my tucked package through my panties.

I licked his ear and kissed his neck while I continued to stroke his magnificent cock with my hand. With my other hand, I rubbed his chest and played with his nipples. I could feel his cock getting bigger with every instant and I dove into it. My head bobbed up and down in his lap and he started to rub the back of my neck to try to control the speed in which I was sucking. I was moaning as I sucked his cock and his breathing became faster. I engulfed his cock and he came hard in five massive spurts, which went straight down my throat. I kept him in my mouth until he started to soften a bit and then tucked him back into his pants.

He said, "You are the best cock sucker I have ever had the pleasure of dumping my load into!"

I said, "Really? I bet you say that to all the girls."

We both laughed and kissed each other, and I was in heaven until we pulled into the driveway of the house that Scott shared with Kelly. All of a sudden, I felt a little bit of trepidation at the fact that another person might actually see me dressed up as a woman, especially a gorgeous woman like Kelly, and I tensed up again.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by CallmeJulie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments