Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Car Park No 1

"My crossdressing dream"

13
5 Comments 5
16.7k Views 16.7k
665 words 665 words
The Car Park No 1

The car park has always been a great place for meeting a fellow for a good time. I had been there several times over the years and felt a great satisfaction in satisfying the needs of a horny participant.

It has become more of a challenge since the police seem to patrol it more often than in past years. However, I had the opportunity to have a few hours to my self as my wife was out. I decided to look in to any prospects at the park.

I drove in and parked to view all in coming traffic. I settled in for what came in. As I was watching, a large SUV drove in and parked a few stalls from me. As I observed, I saw a shapely leg with high heels appear under the car carriage. Horny as I was, I left my car and approached the tall well dressed person. I said how beautiful she looked. 
 
A deep voice came back and asked how I was and what I would like to do. It was a surprise, for it was my fantasy come true.

I ask her if she had time to return to my house to get to know her better, she said she would be delighted. We kissed, and I found a great prize under that short skirt to drive me to heights I could only image.
 
We drove to my house and as soon as we got in we embraced in a passionate kiss. She was extremely horny, as I was, my cock swelled in my pants, I ran my hands all over her body and long silk stockings.

I quickly undressed and got my girly duds, silk stockings bra and panties. I slowly ran the silk stockings up my legs while she slowly caressed my breast and licked my nipples to make me squirm. She sure had a way about her that kept my cock rock hard.

TenessyStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TenessyStone

She helped me with my b cup black lacy bra as we kissed again sucking tongue. It was like a small cock in my mouth and I could only dream of the real thing.

I slipped on my black silk lace panties and she played with my cock through the panties which drove me wild. She began to suck my hard cock in the panties and I thought I would blow my load then and there.
 
She was an expert when it came to pleasure and I relished all of it. We sank to the couch and began a passionate embrace with hands and mouth. I ran my hands up her silk legs and found my prize, a beautiful hard large cock. My mouth began to water and I slowly ran it over my face and licked the soft head. She soon was driving that wonderful cock to the back of my throat. I was enjoying the sensation as my head was spinning. I asked her if she put that great cock any place else and she said where ever you would like me to put it.

I got up and took her hand and led her to my bedroom where I lay on my back and offered her my girly pussy. She slowly rubbed that cock on my rose bud and put my legs high on her shoulders and slowly sank in to the bottom. I asked her to hold that cock still so I could milk it and give her all the pleasure I could. As she was about to blow her load she pulled out and I dove to capture all that warm succulent cum and drain her dry. I then took her in my arms and we did a slow kiss to savor the moment. I took her to the bath room and washed her beautiful cock, gave it one last kiss and suck. I put her panty hose back in place. I was so fulfilled; I just hope we can meet again.

Published 
Written by sally21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments