Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do it in Mexico

"Make believe husband"

5
4 Comments 4
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I live by the border to Mexico. I am a very low key cross-dresser . I moved out of my parents house at the age of 20 . Since I was financially O.k.. , like had a great job and was very independent. I was able to buy myself everything I wanted for cross dressing.

When  I turned 23 years old ,I decided that I wanted to go to Mexico and rent a house or apartment out there as a retreat or a getaway place if you will. This would be a great idea and an experience for me to dress up in public , something that wouldn't allow me to do so in my own town. I am Hispanic so I wouldn't have a problem there.

To make a long story short , I took my 2 weeks vacation, told my parents I was going to Vegas.But instead I leased a 1 bedroom house on the outskirts of a small town in Mexico. 

During the days it took me to clean it up ,paint it , clean the yard , garden and so on, I was dressed up all that time. I wore cutoffs very short , sandals, cutoff t-shirts, my wig  and a ball cap on. some make-up, my silicone breasts , bra of course, panties of course , big earing like most Mexican women do. My legs and my whole body was always smooth since I always shave.

It took me 3 days to clean my little house , on the 2nd day The landlord stopped and asked me    " Who I are you and where is Felipe ? "   Felipe was the one he rented the house to ,{ which was me }.  I told him,,'' I am his wife, my name is Rebecca '''....!,  he knew Felipe was a salesman. I told him he wouldn't be home for two weeks he had gone to a convention . He introduced himself 'my name is CARLOS senorita''''he was I think in his late 60's. I am the owner of this house,, he said in broken English. Hello MR. CARLOS I replied please to meet you. Then he said ,,''I didn't know FELIPE was married,  I'm sorry,, I answered , is there a problem with me being here ? I asked   ohohhh no senorita you bring such beauty to the place nonono  no problem at all, ""FELIPE is one lucky man "" he said ,,you tell him I said so as he turned away. And I kinda laughed told him thank you MR.CARLOS.I couldn't believe I had him fooled so he bid me a good day and a wink as he looked me up and down.            

I resumed with my yard cleaning ,I didn't have neighbors 1/4 of a mile to each side it was like a farming area. I had my radio on outside during all that time , the station was an easy listening beautiful Spanish songs.

During the day only 3 persons would go by, the landlord, the trash collector on a horse and buggy which was an old man and a younger boy whom I think was his son.

On the 4th day I woke up , took a long bathe , shaved ,body sprayed myself ....just the thought that I smelled like a woman made me horny,  plugged my brows,makeup,     eye shadow, my fake eyelashes, light blush, red lipstick, hazel contacts, big white fashion earings, matching necklace,silicone breasts, white brassiere, white panties,no fake buns 'since I do have a huge ass' no pantyhose,  'since I've been told I have pretty legs',red dress that fit like a glove, white heels, and finally my favorite,  a dark brown full body wig.  Feeling totally like woman I walked out the door,     I see the trash collectors go by     'asking if I have any trash to dispose of '  ''no gracias'' I reply '''gracias a usted senorita''' he answers ,  and then the landlord waving thumbs up........

 I get in my car and go into town.I walk around the little town for a few hours,            at about 4:30 in the afternoon I go into this bar, I sit down and I can already feel all eyes are on me

 I order a soft drink......, then after a while a man makes a move on me,  asks to sit with me,    to my surprise it was Franklin ''my ex-girlfriend Helens father".  And kind a little drunk already but kindly asks me my name?         Rebecca ...!I reply,  "Well hello Rebecca"  my name is Franklin,   {which I already know}.....     I own this bar he said..,    (Helen did tell me her father had a business in Mexico).. but  I was surprised that a gringo would own a bar in Mexico.

After  a mindless conversation, and all kinds of , come ons,,, from Franklin, the thought of my ex-girlfriend Helens father,,, fucking me was getting to me (excitingly). But I told him that I was married , he told me  'I'm married too", and laughed at the way he said that.        I kind of flirted a little,  just enough to let him know that it was O. k.

 He asked me if I would like to go into his office. I asked for what?  He told me his wife was going out on him and he hadn't had any for months. He said he'd pay me,,, and I couldn't help but to laugh about the paying part. Please he pleaded,,,,  please Rebecca,, Why me I asked?  'Because you look so beautiful and so hot baby'. I told him I couldn't anyway cause I was on my monthly thing (since I always wear a kotex for situations like these).... He said," but there are other ways to get pleased!!!!" (BINGO)....  I was already very horny, So I said,, 'O. k but just for a little while',,, yes my love,, he  said ,,,what ever you say,  "why thank you Franklin" I replied.

I walked through that bar with him into his office,,, as If I was a queen.The few men and women that were there,, stared at me, they knew that I was going to get fucked.     And I knew they knew,  that made it more exciting.

 When he opened the door to his office we got on each other very good ,  we kissed,   my wet lips wanted him more and more, "Helen" kept popping on my mind,  that made me more excited.

He started touching me all over,,, except my crotch, He asked if I smelled that good all over "Of course Franklin,of course I do!!!! "I replied". So he proceeded with kissing my whole body .  After kissing my wet mouth for a while, he gently bent me over,            he starts sniffing my bunghole,  ""That does smell good Rebecca """! he said                Do you like it baby? I asked ?  Yes ,,,he replied!. since I had bathed and sprayed my body all over that morning with an expensive body spray. It had to have smelled good.  "My husband doesn't know it's there baby ,he doesn't care for my ass '''''fuck your husband its mine right now, "of course it is baby, of course it is Franklin baby",he started kissing & licking my ass...

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

All this time my hand is on my crotch.

He suddenly stops licking , I turn back he is starting to undress, down to his shorts,     I stop him and tell him,"let me help you Franklin baby" . I start kissing his neck and chest, I want to kiss & lick his whole body which I happily do. By this time I can feel his huge bulge thrusting against my body.  I lay him on his back work my way down to his manhood, I take off his boxer shorts,  I lay between his legs licking his balls looking at his face,  glimpse at him,  wink my eye at him his face is filled with ecstasy. I look at his cock it is beautiful,  huge and hard . I want it so bad,,,,,,his cock is prettier than Helens pussy.   I lay between his legs licking his balls , they are full of cum.                   I heard a moan and felt a twitch when I surprisingly run my tongue down his crack hole, I asked if it was ok?  He said,,,' nobody's has done that to me before',,,, so is that an ok ?  Sure Rebecca.....

 By this time I haven't done his cock yet. I lick his ass, just as he did mine. I work my way to his hot mouth to kiss him. Run my tongue down again to his crotch.                 I look at his cock,, all hard by now. Then I stare at him ,,,,,,with pleading eyes he says "please suck me Rebecca "!!!!   I take it in my hand, that thing is like a stiff board .

I work it up and down gently ,"you have such soft hands honey" he says.                    I start kissing the head than the shaft , my tongue starts licking every inch of that beautiful cock. then I start sucking on it. I suck for about 20 minutes. Then he tell me  "I am going to make love to you Rebecca darling". I said, I can't cause of my period.  No he said,  your big beautiful ass is what I want,  now that I know your husband doesn't notice it,  it needs attention. Little did he know that I've had a few cocks in me.

 It had been a few months so I was due for a good fuck, But I believe this was the biggest  I'd come across, and the most mature Franklin was 56. I hadn't been fucked by anyone over 25 thats why I felt , such like a woman with Franklin.  I didn't have to tell him to be gentle, he was a gentleman.

He bent me over kissed my ass to prepare it well. I spread my ass cheeks with my hands to let him in and he said, ""I love it when I see your wedding ring""" ,since I always wear one when I dress. As he got ready to fuck me from behind, I could see both of us on a mirror he had on the wall in front of me. I looked lovely, if I should say so myself . With me bent over, him behind me, and my heels up in the air,,,, WOW what a view. I let out a moan''''''''aaaaaawwwwwoooooohhhh''''''''when FRANKLIN entered my ass. I'm sure the bar heard that one, for I made sure they did. After that he was ever so gently.

 Then suddenly my cell phone rang,,,,,, WHILE WE WERE WAY IN IT. I looked to see who it was, to my surprise,,, it was 'HELEN''' she'd call every so often to see how I was doing,   of course I didn't answer. I was too busy getting fucked by her father.          But the thought of her calling when I was getting fucked from behind by her Daddy made me hornier,  Franklin asked me who that was?  I told,, Nah nobody just FELIPE.  Who the hell is FELIPE? he asked,, My husband, Oh "well fuck him then", yeah! Fuck him""" I said .

 With both our excitements, that got his final thrust all the way, which I took, all his 7 1/2 inches were in me ready to explode inside my VERY VERY VERY HOT ASS .           He started to pump me at an evenly, timing manner,  with every pump he would go out more until my ass was just wide enough, by this time he 'd take it all out and shove it back in to my wanting more ASS. For about 25 minutes he was letting me have it, with his 71/2 inch and thick manhood.        

I suddenly heard him moan , felt him shake,,,,, he exploded all his cum in my asshole. As he stayed in my asshole still squirting, I felt  lika a real whore.                                 I started to moan hard so the bar would know that I was getting fucked. He was in me while cum was oozing out of my ass, he was still hard in me. He pulled out slow and asked did you cum baby? I said noooooo......... not yet . So he lay back and I started to suck the cum on his cock ,  he asked ''you like that''?                                           '''I'd never tasted it before''''I replied ((""yeah Right ,I know it taste good thats why I wanted it all"")).

So, with his fingers, he got all the cum he could and put it to my mouth, I swallowed it all, then sucked him dry.   That sent me over ,,,I came,, my sperm gushed onto my pad.  It must have been obvious that I came, or maybe my moaning was a giveaway.  He turns me around looks at me "ohhh" the smell of your perfume mixed with the scent of sex priceless "". Thank you REBECCA..said FRANKLIN  '''You were wonderful FRANKLIN' ....I answered back.

I got to go my husbands looking for me already. OK  REBECCA,,,  here's my private number call me ,please call me....  I got dressed, put my lipstick on.  He said, ''you could go out the backdoor'',,,, but I took the front door through the bar I wasn't about to disappoint anybody at the bar. And walking through there, and them knowing that I had just been fucked , by the moans I had made noticable, I wasn't about to miss that precious moment.My eyes almost popped out of my sockets at the surprise of seeing MR CARLOS staring at me kinda dumbfounded I don't know how long he'd been inside that bar, OOHH gosh now what? so I moved out slowly swaying my fucked ass all over the place,I got out of there happy , but still a little concerned about MR.CARLOS.  

 Franklin never even bothered to check my crotch I don't think he knows he fucked his (almost was son in law).I did my grocery shopping bought a little wine and beer, I can't believe the heads I turned and the whistling all around, I felt good about myself . Then I start to Imagine every cock around ,wow seems like I could pick any guy around there ,that's just a very exciting thought. When I got back home to my little house, the landlord was passing by again, he wants a piece of Rebecca too, but thats another story. ''''''''stay tuned''''''''

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PolaLeonor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments