Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early one morning

"A surprise while walking"

18
9 Comments 9
21.5k Views 21.5k
742 words 742 words
I work 12 hour shifts, days or nights, so I'm up at all hours. One morning, I was up at 4am to start at 6.30, so I had a quick cuppa then took the dog down to the park. It being September, it was very dark and very quiet.

As I walked round the path, letting the dog do her business, I noticed a woman sitting on a bench under a street light. As I approached her, she said good morning, I replied in kind and we started to chat. 'She' was actually a CD, and she asked me if I minded her being dressed like that, as she had had some bad experiences in the past, beaten up and chased away, the usual prejudice. I told her that I didn't mind, in fact I liked it. She was in a short leather jacket, long boots and a skirt, because of the poor light I couldn't make out too many details.

I realised that she was nervous. Was I just another hater going to do her harm? So I had to do something to allay her fears, so I introduced myself, "I'm Ian.''

She replied, ''And I'm DeeAnne," holding out her hand.

I took it and kissed her cheek. She asked if I was really ok with it, I said yes, and took my phone out and showed her a few pictures of me, naked and also dressed in lingerie. She visibly settled, realising that I wasn't teasing.

She commented on my cock, saying it looked nice. I asked if she was interested, she nodded. We kissed; my hand running up her legs beneath her skirt, feeling hold up stockings, bare flesh then panties. I slipped my hand inside and felt a lovely smooth shaven clitty. I bent down and kissed it, taking it into my mouth, there were no fears of me being a hater now.

She said, "Not here, come to my flat," which was only a few minutes away.

So we walked to her place, dog now back on the leash. It turned out she lived around the corner from me; I could actually see her flat from my house!

We went in and we kissed, our hands exploring, (it was the first time I'd kissed another guy, dressed or not).

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

She took off her jacket, and I saw that she was wearing a white jumper, biege skirt, white hold ups and tan boots. I took a couple of pictures, but she didn't want her face in them, I was throbbing in my pants!

She took me to the bedroom and lay on the bed. I didn't waste any time in getting that gorgeous clitty into my mouth, it had been so long since I'd had a taste of cock. The smoothness of it was lovely, I licked, kissed and sucked on it and all around, taking her “eggs” into my mouth. She got a little lube and asked me to finger her man cunt; I complied, sucking and fingering, first one finger then another, the eroticism was mind blowing!

I then realised the time, I had work to get ready for. I apologised and said I had to leave. She understood, but wanted my cock before I went, so I dropped my jeans and pants, and she took my throbbing cock into her mouth. As she sucked, she fondled my balls, her tongue working around my bell end, it was fantastic!

It wasn't long before I was ready to shoot my load, I asked her if she wanted me to cum in her mouth, she nodded enthusiastically. My orgasm was building, this cross dresser I'd met less than half an hour before sucking greedily on my cock. I started to cum; she sucked harder, swallowing every drop as it pulsed out of me, my orgasm was so intense! (there's something about being sucked through your orgasm that makes your knees go wobbly).

She swallowed my load and said it was delicious, I apologised again, and got dressed, ready to leave. We kissed again, I could taste my own cum from her mouth, it was so erotic. I got the dog and went home, got ready for work and went in. All day I wondered what any of my workmates would think if they knew what had happened that morning.

* This happened about 3 years ago and is completely true. This is my first attempt at writing, so please be kind.

Published 
Written by Oldphart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments