Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just For The Taste Of It

"Vanessa is trained to love the taste of cum"

26
10 Comments 10
25.0k Views 25.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Many years ago, before I was the experienced sissy girl I am now, I was living with a man named Jake. Jake took me under his wing. He wanted to help me become as girly as I could be. One of the things that he wanted to get me used to was the taste of cum. I had tasted it before, but only my own and his. Jake wanted to make sure that I was a cum expert.

He said to me, “A true sissy will appreciate the taste of a man’s cum in all of its many flavors. When we’re done with our assignments, you will enjoy the taste of it, and the feel of it in your mouth. I am going to make you such a sissy cumslut.”

First, he said that I was never to cum unless my own cum wound up in my mouth. He ordered that I either lick it up, or position myself laying on my back with my legs slung up over my head so I could direct my ejaculation into my own mouth.

Next, he wanted me to wake up every morning eating cum. He had been storing up his own cum in an ice tray which he kept in the freezer. Every morning before I left the house for work or whatever else I was to take a cum cube out of the freezer, and suck on it until it completely dissolved. This way, I would spend the morning commute with a mouthful of his semen.

Then, this went a step further. On the weekends, he would start to make breakfast and then motion for me to come towards him. He’d push me down to my knees. Of course I knew what to do from there. I would unzip his pants, and pull out his thick cock. I would suck it deep into my mouth and throat, playing with his balls, feeling his big dick filling my mouth. He would stop mouth fucking me just before he shot his load. On the counter would be a bowl, which he would grab and fill with his cum. This would be the secret ingredient to my morning meal, whether it was eggs, or cereal or something else. There would be cum mixed in.

These little things went on for a while, until finally he said that he wanted me to taste another man’s cum. I loved being Jake’s cum whore, but I wasn’t sure if I was ready to taste another guy yet. It didn’t matter though, the date was already planned. He had set up a play date for me to visit a friend of his for the weekend.

Jake dressed me up in a little lacy bra and panties, with frilly ankle socks, and a frilly pink dress. He put my long hair into pigtails, and then did my makeup for me. He made my cheeks really rosy, added eyelash extensions, and put pink lipstick on me. Then, a pair of black Mary Jane shoes, and finally ribbons in my pigtails. I looked like a little sissy girl for my weekend date.

Jake dropped me off at the curb and told me to walk up to the door and introduce myself. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by a man in his early 40s. He was good looking, and looked in shape. I was kind of excited by the idea of hooking up with him. “Hello, Vanessa, I’m Adam,” he said extending his hand for me to shake.

I did, and replied, “Pleased to meet you,” as I gave a little curtsy.

“You look adorable, sweetheart,” he told me as he led me into the house.

He sat me down on the couch and left the room. He returned with two glasses of wine, and handed me one. We chit chatted for a while before he finally got down to business. “So, Jake is giving you to me for the weekend to do with as I please. You’re aware of this?” he asked. I nodded. “That’s good. I think we will enjoy ourselves. Come over here and sit on my lap.”

I stood up and sat back down on his lap. I could feel his cock was already hard, as he put his arm around me. He began to stroke my leg, moving his hand slowly toward my thigh. I gently started grinding my ass into his crotch, enjoying the feeling of his hard on pressed against me. “Mmm, you’re every bit as sexy as Jake said. You gonna be my dirty little girl tonight?”

Again, I gave him a coy nod, still moving my ass against him. He moved to get up and I stood. “Get down on your knees, little slut,” he commanded. I dropped to my knees, and looked up at him. He had already had his pants unzipped and his cock out. It was such a nice penis; I eagerly took it into my mouth. I licked all around the head gently stroking the base and the shaft. Then, I made sure to lick from the tip to the base, and finally down to his balls. I took his balls into my mouth and gently sucked them while I stroked his big dick.

He moaned, “That’s my good girl. Suck daddy’s balls.” I licked back up to the shaft and put his cock deep down my throat. Adam grabbed my pigtails and forced me to hold his dick in my throat. After sucking off Jake for a while, I had a very controlled gag reflex and could keep a dick in my throat so I let him enjoy the sensation. Then he started to fuck my mouth, still holding onto my pigtails.

I could feel him getting closer, and the taste of his precum was so sweet it made me want the rest. He began to moan loudly and fuck my mouth faster until he finally shot his hot cum into my mouth.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

I could feel it hitting the roof and back of my mouth in spurts as his cock pulsated semen into me. I kept some in my mouth, and looked up at him with my mouth open to show him how much I enjoyed his cum. He smiled down at me, and I swallowed it up.

Adam zipped up and pet the back of my head. “You’re a good girl,” he said softly. “You’re going to sleep down here tonight. We have a big day tomorrow. The last of Jake’s training for you.”

I wondered what tomorrow might bring.

The next day, I awoke to find myself unable to fully move, or see. I was blindfolded and tied up. But now, I was lying on what felt like a bed, with my ass at the edge, and my legs bent down over the edge, tied down at the ankles. My arms were outstretched, tied to something. I could feel that my bra was still on, as were my shoes and ankle socks, but other than that I was naked. I was restrained but totally turned on.

“Are you ready to complete your cum training, Vanessa?” I heard Alex ask.

“Yes, I am,” I told him.

“Good. Today you’re going to drink more cum than you ever thought possible. You’re going to enjoy a lovely sampling of cum from many men, and you’re going to learn to love every drop.”

I felt something being placed over my mouth. It felt like a ball gag, only instead of a ball, I felt a plastic tube being inserted into my mouth. Was that a funnel?

I heard a snap of fingers, and then I could feel a cock placed at the opening of my sissy pussy. He slowly pushed into me and began to fuck me. I had been sucking cock for the past few weeks, and it had been a while since I took one in my hole. I was tight, and it hurt a little, but after a few strokes it just felt so good. I couldn’t move or do anything but lay there and take this long, hard dick inside me, listening to this man’s moans of pleasure, enjoying my body.

I could feel him bend over and pull down my bra as he fucked me, so he could suck on my nipples. He bit them and licked them as his cock pumped in and out of me. My own little sissy cock was getting hard, but I knew I wouldn’t cum. Then, he pulled out and made his way over to where my head was.

I could hear him stroking, and then moaning. Then, I could feel the semen pouring out of the funnel into my mouth. It moved slowly because it was so thick. I wondered when the last time he came was. It was saltier than I was used to but I did enjoy it, as I swallowed it down my throat.

I felt a presence behind me. “That was one,” I heard Alex say, and then I felt another cock pumping deep into my pussy. This one liked to push deep into me and then pull out almost all the way. It felt so good, almost like every stroke was the first one. He didn’t last long though, and after a few pumps like that I felt him rush over to the funnel and shoot his load into it, giving me the sweet taste of yet another man’s cum.

“I hope you’re up for this,” Alex whispered. “I was surprised how many guys answered the ad.”

As he said this I felt a cock placed in each hand, so I began to stroke them as best I could with my wrists bound. I felt a cock slapping against my face, then rubbing it. A guy was jerking himself off using the friction of my face and his hand, while another cock was slowly inching inside my sissy pussy. I could hear other men stroking their cocks around me, but I could have no idea how many.

As the guy in my ass pulled out, another immediately took his place while he moved up to the funnel and dropped his load into it. This continued for a while. I couldn’t even keep track of how many men fucked me and dumped their cum into my mouth through the funnel.

Finally, the blindfold was removed, and I could see the six remaining guys. One of them was still fucking my ass, while the others stood over me jerking their cocks. The one fucking me soon joined them so I had six men with their cocks in my face. Alex came over and removed the funnel.

“Your mouth better stay open,” he commanded.

I stayed there on my back with my mouth wide open as the six men began to cum all over my mouth and face. Most of the cum went right into my waiting mouth, but the cum that got all over my face felt so good and slutty. Alex untied my hands, and I wiped the cum from my cheeks and licked it off my fingers.

“I hope you enjoyed our lesson, Vanessa.”

“Oh, I did. Thank you.”

“I think that now, you’re a full fledged cumslut, right?”

“I definitely am. I love it. I’m going to want cum all the time.”

“That’s right, you will. You’re going to think about it all the time too. I want you to daydream about cock, and cum, and pleasing men. You’re going to be the best little cum whore you can be for Jake.”

“Yes, I will. I am beginning to learn that my reason for being is to pleasure men, and to take their cum into my body.”

“That’s a good girl. You rest for a while,” he said. “Jake will pick you up soon.”

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments