Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making friends with my housemates

16
6 Comments 6
14.3k Views 14.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
People always react in different ways when they find out about my cross dressing. Girls are usually more accepting than guys but everyone is different. I was twenty-two when I went to university and decided I would be completely open about it with everyone I met there. I found that most people were pretty cool with it, although some took some time to get used to it. I spent the first year living in halls with three girls and two boys, and thanks to the first night together where we all had a few drinks, I was able to be completely honest with everyone. After I told them, there was the usual questions asking if I was gay, what did I call myself, blah, blah, blah. I made some great friends while at university and had a lot of fun, mostly with the girls I met in my first year accommodation.

We lived together, the four of us, for the following two years, and I was especially close with Rosemary. Rosie was half Indian, beautiful tan skin, black hair, and incredibly petite. I don't know why we bonded so well, but ever since that first year we were always together, and I think we first bonded within those first few weeks.

Once I had informed everyone of my alter ego, there was a definite buzz amongst the girls about meeting the other me, so it wasn't long before I was dressing up and going out with them. They were certainly impressed with my style as well as my ability to act feminine. Rosie seemed especially impressed, and I noticed that she began to dress differently when we went out. She was the eldest of her siblings, and I think without an older sister she found it difficult to know what to wear, so she seemed to latch on to me. She went from jeans and tshirts to dresses and high heels before our first month was out.

It was after a particularly heavy couple of nights that I found myself doing laundry as the rest of my housemates slept. There was no way I was trusting my delicates to the campus washing machines, so I was in my tiny en suite bathroom, hand washing my lingerie in the pokey shower when my door flew open. Like most university halls, we were in and out of each other's rooms constantly. Rosie padded in wearing a huge hoody that reached to her knees, and threw herself onto my empty bed.

"Good night?" I asked, knowing full well how much she had drank.

"I think so. I'm just a bit tired really." The annoying thing about 18 year olds is their ability to not get hang overs. We chatted about the night, who pulled, who drank too much and so forth. As we talked I continued to wash and hang my things and Rosie seemed to space out.

"Do you always wear stockings?" she asked, out of nowhere.

"Mostly, yes." I noticed she was looking at the clothes airer upon which I was hanging my freshly washed underwear. She seemed to be admiring some of the items quizzically.

"How come?"

"I don't know," was my response. "They look so much better than tights. They feel better too. I think when I wear stockings I just feel sexier. More feminine." She seemed satisfied with this answer and seemed to drift off into her own little world for a while.

"I've never tried them," she said, seemingly snapping back into the room. "I don't even think I have bra and knickers that match, not properly match anyway".

"The basis of every great outfit a girl wears starts with underwear. Get yourself something nice. You'll thank me for it."

A few nights later we were getting ready to go out when there was a knock at my door, followed by the door easing open a crack.

"Are you decent?" Rosie called as she poked her head around the door. I was stood in my dressing gown, straightening my hair having finished my make up.

"I'm never decent!" I called back as Rosie came in, similarly attired. She was carrying a bag in one hand and the obligatory glass of wine in the other.

"I need your help," she announced as she sipped her drink. "I bought a little something and it's a bit complicated." From her bag she produced a baby blue satin basque with little pink roses on and it was adorable. "This thing has about a thousand hooks up the back and there's suspenders and all sorts. Can you help?"

"Of course I can, darling!" So this was what it feels like to be one of the girls, I thought to myself. "Now if you need me to help then you can't be shy, okay?"

"I think shyness went right after the last glass," she said, raising her wine to me.

"Okay. Now, normally I'd say the basque goes on first, but if you want I can turn around and you can put the panties on first."

"Nope," she said. "You're the expert." And with that she dropped her robe to the ground where it fell gently. Closely followed by my jaw. Rosie's light brown skin was flawless; smooth and impeccable. Her figure gently curved in at the waist, accenting the deliciously soft shape of her breasts and hips. She held the basque to her chest as she passed her arms through the straps and turned her back to me. As I stood, fastening all of those tiny hooks, I could feel a stir under my own robe. The colour of her skin against the soft satin, the smell of her, it all made my head swim. Once all the hooks were done she shifted her firm breasts in their soft satin cups.

"Now?" she asked, oblivious to the effect she was having upon me.

"Ummm, stockings next."

"Oooh, excellent! I've been looking forward to this!" She excitedly pulled a pair of black lace top stockings from her bag and carefully opened the packaging. Sitting on the edge of my bed she eased them on one at a time over her legs to her thighs. "Like this?" she asked as she stood and turned towards me. I couldn't resist smoothing one of her legs and adjusting the lace slightly.

AitanaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AitanaBrown

She seemed more than happy to allow me to show her exactly how the clasp worked too.

"And finally, panties," I told her. I watched as she pulled a satin thong from the bag. She perched on the edge of the bed again as she eased the tiny scrap of material up her smooth legs to cover the mearest whisper of dark and perfectly shaped pubic hair. She admired herself in my mirror briefly before turning to me with a huge grin on her face.

"Thank you, gorgeous!" She said as she kissed my cheek. "forty-five minutes and we gotta go!" And with that she put her robe back on and skipped back to her room. I sat for a moment, my thick towling robe covering how aroused I really was. I wanted nothing more than to get my favourite toy, some lube, and just really work all my frustration out but it was a girls night out. So I did the next best thing.

I had hidden away a small metal butt plug. I'd seen it and just had to have one of my own. It had a pretend jewel in the top, too, so I could feel like I was wearing my bling. I hurriedly lubed it and eased it into my tight little hole where it sat snuggly. I managed to compose myself enough to tuck my cock away in some bright red lace panties, and donned the matching bra and suspenders. After pulling on a pair of black fish net stockings, I thought to myself about what I said to Rosie about underwear being the basis of an outfit. I think it was pretty obvious that the intention of this lingerie was that it's going to get seen, one way or another. I quickly stepped into my red party dress and matching heels as the girls began calling for me.

We went around several bars that night before ending up at the club on campus. I was feeling so worked up I would have fucked just about anyone who talked to me, but I restrained myself. Even as we walked and I could feel the cool night air under my dress, the hard toy in my ass, the click of my heels on the pavement, I just felt so erotic. It seems I wasn't the only one feeling that way.

As we danced in the club, I was beginning to look for someone I may be able to take home when Rosie appeared at my side.

"Thank you, Jess," she excitedly proclaimed "you were right. I feel so good."

"You're very welcome. You like your new underwear then?"

"Oh my god, I just feel so sexy. I kinda wanna show everyone. Is that weird?"

"Not at all, that's part of the fun. I've been on the lookout for someone to see my underwear for the last twenty minutes." I said, scanning the room.

"Wait a minute. That's not fair!" she looked hurt but I knew she was teasing.

"Well we can find you someone first" I said, once again looking around the room.

"Jessica! You saw what I'm wearing. Why does someone else get to see your outfit?" As she said this I felt her hand gently stroke the back of my fish net stocking clad thigh. I raised my eyebrow to her as her hand reached the bare skin of my arse under my dress. She gently squeezed as she bit her lower lip playfully. "Home?" she asked.

"Home!" I agreed. We left quickly, avoiding our other house mates as we did. We fell through the door of our place and into Rosie's room. She sat on the bed and as I tried to join her she stopped me.

"Dress off!" she said with a mock forcefulness. I stood up straight and reached back to unzip my dress. Rosie watched me intently as I turned my back to her. I eased my shoulders free and looked back over my shoulder. I'd stripped off for more people than I care to mention, but it was always a great thrill. I began to move my hips to an imaginary beat and lifted my dress gently. I bent over at the waist as my dress rose up high enough to show my bare, thong clad arse, framed by my suspenders. I reached back between my legs and ran my fingers over my bare flesh. As I looked back to Rosie I could tell she was enjoying it.

Her stockinged legs were spread wide as she watched me, her dress lifted, her hand inside her satin panties. Still with my back to her I let my dress drop to the floor and kicked it away. I turned to face her and I could almost feel her eyes as she looked at me. My bright red lace lingerie clung to me, bulging gently around my cock. Rosie pulled her dress off over her head and tossed it aside before easing her panties down. I knelt on the bed on front of her and gently kissed her wet pussy. My tongue flicked across her hard clit as she wrapped her stockinged legs around my neck. As I tasted her sweetness, she writhed in ecstacy. As her orgasm began to build, I slid a single finger inside her tight wet hole. She came hard as my tongue played across her clit and my fingers teased her gspot.

"Take off your panties!" she breathlessly requested. I stood and once again turned my back to her. I hooked my thumbs into my panties and eased them down slowly, bending at the waist and revealing the sparkling gem of my butt plug. I turned around slowly as I my cock grew to full hardness. Rosie gasped and pulled me on top of her, then her legs wrapped around me. Our lips met as my cock slid unto her tight pussy. I began to fuck her gently as she pulled me into her. She was so wet and smooth as our bodies pressed together, clawing at one another.

"I'm gonna cum!" I whispered as we fucked. She pushed me back and on to my feet, still on my high heels. She sucked hungrily at my cock as it glistened, covered in her wetness. With one hand she worked the shaft of my cock as her hand ran up my fish nets. She reached between my legs and began to toy with my butt plug. That was the final push and I shot my load into her mouth. She gulped hungrily as she looked up to me and smiled.

Published 
Written by Jess_cd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments