Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Boyfriend

42
17 Comments 17
91.1k Views 91.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
Once mom and dad's divorce was final I moved back in with mom into our house. Dad had purchased a townhouse a few miles down the road. Being 17 and staying with my aunt and uncle had given me the freedom to do and act as I pleased, so I made no bones about telling mom that her son was a crossdresser and enjoyed sex with men. She really didn't say much and pretty much told me that as long as I was happy, she didn't care.

One night mom went out to a bar and met a gentleman, who was about 10 years older than her which put him at about 55 years old. His name was Steve.

She brought Steve home that night and they went into her bedroom and proceeded to fuck for about an hour. I listened outside the door as my mom's moans filled my ears and my cock grew in my panties. Steve's grunts and groans let me know he was filling her pussy up with his cum and I quickly stroked my cock through my panties, unleashing my own load inside.

Once I was done I went into my room and shut the door. About five minutes later I heard mom and Steve coming down the hall and into the living room. Mom and Steve talked for a few minutes and Steve left.

The next night mom and Steve go out to dinner. While I wait for them to return I am sitting on the sofa in a pair of pink satin panties and a bra, painting my nails, when the front door opens and in walks Steve and my mom. I ask them how dinner was and Steve looks at me with a "What the hell" look on his face. My mom smiles and says dinner was fine, but could I go put something on.

I go into my room and put on a pink satin robe to cover up.

As I am in my room I hear Steve ask my mom, "What's going on there?"

"My son likes to dress in women's clothes," she replies.

"Wow, that's kind of hot," Steve says.

I just smile as I am relieved that he is not judgemental as some folks are.

I go back into the living room and mom says we should watch a movie. I am fine with that. So we choose our movie, mom and Steve sit on the couch, mom laying down, putting her head in his lap. I curl up in the chair and we proceed to watch the movie.

As we watch, I can feel Steve glance over at me every so often. I don't think anything of it. I just assume he is curious about me. At one point when he looks over at me, I look back and smile as he tries to turn away quickly.

About half way into the movie, mom says she is not feeling well and asks if we would mind if she goes to bed. We both say no and she gets up and heads into her bedroom, leaving me and Steve by ourselves.

Ten minutes go by and Steve says, "Why are you way over there? You should come sit next to me."

Being the horny slut that I am, I get up, walk over and sit down next to Steve.

"Now, this is much better," Steve says with a smile.

As we continue to watch the movie I feel his hand on my leg.

KylieDuarte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieDuarte

He has big hands and they feel great on my smooth skin.

His hand starts to go between my legs and I spread them slightly as he rubs my now growing cock in my pink panties.

"God you are a sexy little thing, aren't you?" he says. "How old are you?"

"I am 17," I tell him.

"Do you like sex?" he asks me.

"Absolutely!" I tell him.

"I bet you like to suck dick, don't you?"

"I love it," I respond.

He takes and unzips his pants and pulls them down, revealing a nice, thick hard cock. "Does this look inviting to you?" he asks me. "Since your mom is not feeling good, can you take care of this for me?"

"Yes I can."

I get up off the sofa, my robe falling open, and I get down on my knees between his legs. I take his cock in my hand and stroke it up and down, admiring how thick and beautiful it is. I then proceed to wrap my mouth around the head of his cock. His pre cum is wetting my tongue and it tastes so good.

I work his cock up and down with my mouth slowly, as his hands are on my my head, helping me go up and down.

"Yeah, that's it. Nice and slow and wet." He moans.

"Yes, suck that cock. Oh god, you're so good. You're mouth is so wet," he whispers.

After a few minutes, I pull his cock out and tell him to lie on the floor. Once he is on the floor, I go back to sucking his hard, wet cock. His moans get heavier, his breathing more rapid.

"You're going to make me cum. You are good, baby," he says heavily under his moans.

I take his cock deep into my throat and he moans even louder.

"God, your mom can't even do that," he says.

So I take him down my throat about a half a dozen more times when he starts thrusting his hips up and down really fast.

"Oh god, oh shit, I'm going to cum!" He grunts.

A few more thrusts and he shoots his cum into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat.

"Oh shit, oh god, yes...yes...yes! Swallow it all." He moans.

And swallow it all I do. It feels so good as it trickles down my throat.

"You taste good," I tell him. "I'd love to have some more of that sometime."

"Darling, you can have it anytime you want it."

I smile as I get up.

He gets up and pulls his pants up and tells me he is going home.

I kiss him on the cheek and tell him "goodnight" and "thank you."

"No, thank you!" he says with a smile.

And with that he leaves and I go to bed knowing there goes another satisfied customer.

I was able to suck Steve off once a week that summer and I'm not sure mom ever knew.

Published 
Written by cum_dump_boy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments