Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First night

"A Night to remember with Marie"

11
7 Comments 7
18.5k Views 18.5k
745 words 745 words
This is a true story that I personally have experienced and wanted to share with like minded people. Thankyou. 


The evening drew closer after work which had been busy and made me rather stressed. I work as a graphic designer/illustrator in a well known and respected company. I left my studio in London and drove the twenty minute journey that I make, day in day out, to my flat which I share with my loving and devoted fiancée. Marie and I have been together for three years and have known each other for five more.

Marie, well, what can I say?

5-feet 7'' in height and a sexy size 14 hour-glass figure. Her E-cup breast are so naturally perfect. She has natural blonde hair with green eyes and a cheeky sassy smile. We were perfect for one another. We were so understanding of each other as we both had tendencies to explore the same sex when we were younger. About seven months ago I thought I'd test her understanding of me a little further and hopefully take our sexual relationship to another all level.

Since school I've been captivated by ladies lingerie, the beauty of it, the way it makes you feel, the softness and luxury of it's range of fabrics, then the look. Wow, it makes you look sexy, enticing and raunchy. I decided to wear panties seven days a week until she noticed my underwear change up and it took Marie about three days to note this change. My word did she notice it alright, and embraced it with every crossdresser's dream come true! The day she noticed the changed she took a picture of herself touching her pussy with a text saying, 

''I know your dirty, yet sexy pantie secret sissy boy ;) xxx love you.''

I instantly received a boner and thought wow, I lover her even more now! This happened to be the day I started this story of with. So I received this text fifteen minutess before I left the studio.

I pulled up into the drive way and had a little wet patch on my panties were I had leaked. Walking inside I was greeted with a note saying, "do not come into the living room until your instructed, follow all instructions like the good sissy boy you know you are."

1) Enter the bathroom, remove all your clothing and place them into the wash basket.

Anna__love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anna__love

Take a shower and use this hair removal cream on, legs, pubic hair, arm pit.

2) Now proceed into our bedroom, locate the items I have newly purchased for you.

3) Put them on and follow my make up instructions.

I was quite unsure of the make up but I trusted her and did it anyway.

4) Now take a look in our mirror and proceed your sexy arse down stairs, knock 3 times politely on the living room door and wait...

I did all of these tasks and wow, what I stumbled across made me think I'd hit on myself! Marie shared the passion I had for lingerie and had brought me a deep sexy red silk and black lace trim baby doll, black laced panties that tucked my clitty away nicely, breast form which sculpted me a c-cup bust. 

Wow! She also included in this bundle of sissy goodies, sheer black thigh high stocking and black 3-inch wedges. My legs were so high and my body so curvaceous, my soft red lipstick tied in with the red baby doll. She had placed a blonde wavy wig which I tied into my hair with grips and styled with a middle part-in. Marie also supplied red nail varnish and some very sensuous perfume. My eyes glistened with black eye liner, mascara and feint eye shadow. I looked and felt so amazing, all I wanted now was to see what she had install for me...

I proceeded down the stairs hearing the sound of each heel of the wedge on the wooden step. It sounded so amazing! My heart was pounding, My clitty was swelling I felt so sexy...

I knocked once, then twice and the third time the door slowly started to open... Marie said come in darling, my heart was pounding on my chest so hard as I opened the door and walked in... I was astonished by what I saw!

------------

Every other week I'll continue to write the story of mine and Marie's cross dressing night together! Hope you enjoyed the beginning.

END.


Published 
Written by pantiejordy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments