Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One of my first times

"My first time with a guy"

29
17 Comments 17
32.7k Views 32.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
They say you never forget your first time. For me that's kind of true but in my attempts to seduce over the years I've claimed to have so many first times and I definitely don't remember all of them. Being bisexual and, of course, with my dual gender identities I have probably had more first times than most though.

I was still cross-dressing in secret in my late teens and I'd never had an experience with a guy but I had fantasised about it. I'd been on a night out with a couple of friends and as is the way I had a little too much to drink. Now the thing with hangovers for me is I always feel incredibly horny in the afternoon, in spite of how I feel in the morning.

I spent the day of my hangover hiding in bed and as I felt steadily better I felt that familiar horniness begin to grow. I lay there naked and allowed myself to explore under the duvet. I began to tease my cock as my mind went to thoughts of my favourite hobby. As I day dreamed of wearing sexy lingerie I ran my fingers over my stiffening cock and stroked my smooth, hairless balls. Even then I had a strict regime of hair removal. I gripped my shaft and teased myself, lingering over the sensitive head as I imagined what it would be like to take a hard cock in my mouth.

A thought occurred to me as I lay there. My girlfriend at the time had left a few things at mine and I had yet to see if there was anything fun. I went to the bag she'd left in my wardrobe and immediately I was not disappointed. A mahogany satin bra and thong sat temptingly atop her things. I hurriedly slipped the bra over my shoulders and stepped in to the thong. My cock stretched the cool satin so tight I could make out the outline of the head of my hard dick, pulled to one side as it followed the line of the panties to my hip. A quick check of the bag revealed a pair of black, lace top, fish net hold-ups, which I carefully eased over my long smooth legs.

I crawled back in to bed and felt delicious. As I returned to my exploration, feeling the shape of my hardness wrapped in satin, I was beginning to lose myself in fantasy once more when my phone began to ring. I glanced at the screen on my bedside table and saw my friend Dan was calling me.

"Hello?" I wasn't sure if I was about to be invited to do something so I tried to sound as sleepy as possible.

"Have you started yet?" was Dan's rather confusing response.

"What?"

"Check your texts and call me back." He hung up and I looked to my phone slightly confused. I found the string of messages between Dan and myself and began to scroll through, slightly horrified. After returning from the pub it seemed I had told Dan about my hangover horniness and, being that he was gay, I had invited him round to fool about. I dropped my phone and buried myself under the duvet in horror. I should have kept reading the messages to the end.

"You should have kept reading the messages to the end." It was Dan's voice and it was in my room.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

I peered over my duvet. "If you're trying to hide that is. If you did read to the end you'd know that you told me you'd leave the back door unlocked." Dan was very slight, messy blond hair, and he stood there in his usual jeans and tshirt. He slipped his shirt off and as I lay frozen he began to unbuckle his jeans. "You also said you had a thing for panties." He dropped his jeans to reveal white lace french knickers, tight against his cock. He eased in to bed next me and I felt his hand on my stomach as it moved down. He stopped as he found the soft satin of my girlfriend's underwear and threw the duvet back to reveal my outfit. "Oh and lingerie!" he exclaimed excitedly.

With that he threw his leg over me and straddled me. I could feel his cock against mine, separated by the thin fabric of our panties. He leaned down to me and kissed me. A shock like electricity ran through me as our lips met and he began grinding his cock against mine, both of us hard. My hands ran down his back and squeezed his lace clad arse. I felt his fingers wrap around both of our cocks as he held them together, grinding and humping.

I pushed him back and away, at first he looked confused but as I retrieved a bottle of lubricant from my drawer his confusion left. I lay back down in front of him, spreading my legs and wrapping them around him. We kissed and he moved on top of me. I nibbled his ear and whispered to him to put on a condom. He grabbed his jeans hurriedly searching the pockets as I pulled my panties aside. I smeared lube over my cock, my balls and down to my tight ass hole. I stroked my cock as I slid a finger inside myself just as I had done many times alone, my stockinged legs spread wide as Dan hurriedly rolled the condom onto his dick and covered it in lube. I felt so sexy, so dirty.

"Fuck me. Fuck my arse," I begged. Dan lined up his cock, my legs high in the air, I pulled at his hips as he slipped inside me and I took him all! It felt incredible to be stretched, to feel how hard I made him. I had fucked myself with toys but nothing prepared me for how good this would feel. As he fucked me his balls slapped against me and all I could think was that dirty girls have the most fun. He grabbed my cock and worked it hard with his expert hands and the way I was feeling it was mere moments before my cock erupted, shooting cum over the both of us, I could feel my ass hole spasm around Dan's stiff cock.

"I'm gonna cum!" he shouted. I pushed him back and tore the condom from his cock, kneeling in front of him I took him in my mouth and it was everything I wanted it to be. I felt electric as my head worked up and down, forcing him into my throat. He moaned loudly and filled my mouth with his cum as I swallowed as best I could. I fell to the bed next to him, feeling things I'd never felt before but I certainly would again.

Published 
Written by Jess_cd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments