Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Panty Slut

"Caught wearing my panties, he soon gets a taste of his own medicine"

63
16 Comments 16
147k Views 147k
743 words 743 words
Legendary Story
Join now to listen to this story
You little bitch! I can’t believe you're wearing my panties again.
Do you want to be a girl?
Do you?

Well that bulge in your panties tells me you're lying.
Come on in here Jennifer. That’s right, I told Jennifer all about you jerking off in my lingerie.

I don’t think she believed me. Stay right there so Jenn can see what a little sissy you are.
Isn’t he cute Jenn?
Go ahead take some pictures.
Don’t move bitch!

I want you to pose for a few pictures for us. Then we can forget all about this-I promise.
Get on the bed and look pretty, go ahead.

NOW!!!

Don’t just lay there.

I want you to pretend that you are a horny little slut, just waiting to be fucked. Here, take this dildo and look sexy for Jenn. That’s better.Now lick it slowly.That’s a good girl.

Get ready for a close-up Jenn. I’ll tell you when. Here, hold it like this and suck on it. Lick the tip like a lollipop. Slowly, that’s better.

Don’t look at the camera!

Okay Jenn take some good ones of the cocksucker.

Don’t look at the fucking camera!

That’s a good girl.

Oh my God!
You're coming in my panties. Keep shooting Jenn. This is unbelievable. Get over here you little slut.

Come over here!

Now, we're going to make this a little more realistic.
Take off those panties and don’t spill a drop. Hold them in your hand. Now, sit on the bed and open your mouth. Tell me how you like the taste of your own cum my little sissy boy.

I want you to take the dildo and get your hot cum all over it, and then you are going to lick it off like a real cocksucker.
Now lick it and suck it like you mean it,there- that’s a good girl.
Does it taste good honey?
Now, for the money shot, make sure you get this Jenn. It will be a real beauty.

Stay still bitch!

Now, I am going to give you back the load you shot into my panties.

AriadnaLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriadnaLopez

Make believe it’s a big cum shot from a big cock you just sucked. There we go.
Let me put a little more around your mouth. Now give me that thing. Here we go- Now suck my little sissy. Show us how much you love it.
Keep going. Lick it until it is bone dry. I want you to swallow every drop like the good little slut you are. There's a little more on the shaft. Make sure you get that too.

PERFECT!

What do you think Jenn? Did we get some good pictures of our new slut? Why don’t you go and put them on the computer while I deal with sissy boy here.

Now my little slut, I have plans for you. I think we should send those pictures to everyone we know. Your friends at work don’t know what special talents you have, and my girlfriends didn’t believe me when I told them about you.
How are you going to explain this, my dear? No one will know that it wasn’t a real cock in your mouth, and besides, you are licking a hot load of cum from your lips aren’t you?

Let’s go take a look at our new cover girl.
Jenn is over there laughing.

WOW, I didn't know what a great photographer you were Jenn. They look like something right out of a gay magazine.
Look honey,you're a star!
These are great. We can make a slide show, and show them to everyone in my address book. What’s that sissy boy? You don’t want me to do that? You don't want the world to know that you're a cum-slut, and you wear my panties?
I think it's too late for that, don’t you?
What do you think Jenn?
Our little panty boy wants a favor from us. I wonder what he could possibly do to stop us
from doing this. It would have to be something pretty big, something special.
Go wash out my panties and clean up your mess while we talk it over.

Hmmm, you know what? I think there just might be a way out of this for you after all...

to be continued.



Published 
Written by Teresab
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments