Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Encounter

"A second meeting has different results"

6
5 Comments 5
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Read the An Invitation to better understand the story"

Thinking the worst, Steve debated walking back out of the store and not having to confront Bill, the store manager, about Beth. What Steve did two nights ago to Beth was stupid, uncalled for, and apologizing was the first thing he needed to do whether or not it was accepted.

Steve, while waiting for Beth, busied himself with cleaning up his area in preparation for the day after Christmas. Five minutes went by and Beth came back to the camera counter refusing to acknowledge me, not to my surprise at all.

“Beth,” I shouted as I started walking toward her, “I made a big mistake and need to explain.”

“What is there to explain?” Beth said practically in tears.

“There is a lot to explain,” Steve pleaded. “Once you understand it will all make sense and then decide, please.”

"Do you know how much you hurt me, Steve?" Beth sobbed.

“Yes, Beth,” Steve said. “Come over to my place after work, have a drink and it might not make sense but will become crystal clear. What did you talk to Bill about?”

“Return policy,” Beth said. “Give me your address and phone number.”

*****

Steve barely had time to clean up his apartment a little bit and there was a knock on the door which he quickly answered.

“Hi Beth,” Steve said with a big smile. “Please come in and have a seat.”

Beth was sharply dressed in a tight pink sweater, navy skirt, attractive hoop earrings, and pearl necklace. The necklace looped down to the top of her breasts settling itself into the tight cleavage immediately attracting his attention. Beth half-smiled, asked Steve for a martini, took a seat, and pulled her skirt down.

Steve prepared a vodka martini with olive and Manhattan with a cherry taking a seat beside her, handing her the drink.

“Steve, what is the explanation for the crazy behavior?” Beth said with open ears. “The only reason for coming here is the relationship at work, which might just change.”

”The problem Beth is a matter of penetration something that is not going to happen," Steve said with a look of concern on his face. “Masturbation is possible but to penetrate the pussy has never happened.”

*****

Beth looked at Steve with a look of concern and puzzlement wondering what to do. Was this something to even consider getting involved in? Beth leaned over giving him a big hug pushing her breasts into Steve’s chest feeling his cock on her leg. This told Beth that her body was doing its job. The big firm titties which she still wanted in his mouth would happen. Beth could feel her nipples beginning to harden under the thin bra she had on.

Steve nibbled on her ear lobe sending a shock wave of passion through her body. Another nibble produced a deep tongue kiss from her with passion draining into Steve’s mouth. In spite of the rude behavior from two days before Beth was hot for his body and began to grate her breasts harder into his chest making him feel how hard her erect nipples had gotten. They were like little pebbles of gravel pushing against the flimsy bra and cashmere sweater material.

Beth put her hand on his rod and began to rotate her hand firmly making his cock harder. Steve felt the throbbing and pushed up against the firm grip she had, letting her feel the desire.

“Why don’t we masturbate each other?” Beth suggested as her pussy was getting wet again from Steve, the desire in her clit rising, and her nipples sending electric signals to her pussy.

“We could do that, Beth,” Steve said. “A hand job would be nice. No woman has ever done that to me before.” Steve grabbed her hand and pushed it harder against his cock making it bigger and harder. Beth grabbed his hand, placed it on one of her titties and rotated it so he could feel how large and firm they were.

They went back to the deep throat kissing, exploring their lips, teeth, and tongues deep inside their mouths. The saliva was flowing back and forth, each one tasting the drink they had as well as the lust they felt for each other. Steve began to kiss her cheeks, chin, neck, and cleavage furthering the ecstasy Beth was feeling.

Beth leaned back, stood up and slowly pulled her pink sweater up and over her 36 DDD’s breasts revealing her sexy frilly bra, showing off for Steve. She took off her skirt, shoes, and then acting like a stripper, teased her big mounds of pleasure out of her bra. Beth pulled the straps off her shoulders and then pulled the top of the bra down revealing more of her tight cleavage and bent over to show Steve even more.

Beth pulled her bra down to the top of her strawberry colored areolas showing off her tan lines as well as what was going to be revealed. Below the tan line, her breasts were pure alabaster white except for a couple of brown spots that accentuated their beauty. She reached behind her and undid the three hooks holding it on, pulling the bra forward to the front of her titties, revealing just enough to make it sexy looking.

Steve’s eyes were riveted to Beth’s chest waiting to see all of her beautiful breasts which he remembered from Christmas Eve night. Beth felt like she was in total control as he was mesmerized to her boobs aching to see more. Steve wanted to pull the bra away and push his face into her titties but held back his desire to do so.

Beth slowly pulled the bra away to reveal all of her dark red nipples which were ready and at attention for some mouth action from Steve. Beth knew the effect she was having on him. As Beth pulled the bra off completely her titties showed little if any sag, sticking straight out ready for kneading, sucking, licking, and biting.

Steve took his shirt, pants, socks, and shoes off quickly freeing his cock which stuck straight out for Beth. Beth divested herself of her bikini panties which were already wet from her juices and grabbed his love pole, rotating the shaft with her hands, eager to play with him.

With Beth sitting on the couch, Steve climbed to his knees in front of Beth and buried his face in her breasts, temporarily halting the handjob he was getting. Beth grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face forward burying his head in her mammaries. It took her breath away as his lips suctioned itself onto one of her melons and began to act like he was milking her. She cried out as his front teeth pulled the nipple as far as it would go increasing her sexual desire even more.

Steve was in a hypnotic trance over what was staring him in the face and decided to get his fill of her breasts until she pushed him away so he continued biting and pulling her nipples as well as kneading the titty flesh.

Beth was wrapped up in the happiness she was getting from the threefold attention she was getting. The pushing Beth was doing along with Steve kneading the flesh and biting her engorged rock hard nipples caused her pussy to leak even more.

Steve didn’t know what to do next to her mounds except he knew he wasn’t close to being done.

“Don’t stop biting and kneading,” Beth said in a raspy voice. “Do it all night Steve. Do whatever you want. No one has treated my titties so hot as you before.”

Steve began to lick her breasts while continuing the kneading process by holding each one in his hand and squeezing them while covering the nipple and flesh with saliva, making them shine as he polished them. His rough tongue sent shivers through Beth's body and she cried out for more, pushing them against his face.

"Lick my titties, Steve. Paint them with saliva," Beth encouraged him.

Steve concentrated on covering every inch of flesh paying special attention to her perfect nipples and areola glands around them. By licking and then biting combined with feeling them Steve found the right combination of what to do and continued to do so for several minutes to the delight of Beth. Steve had never had the opportunity to do what Beth was letting him do and both of them were enjoying it.

Beth took two of Steve’s fingers and began to slowly rub them back and forth on her labia to further arouse her pussy before showing him how to stimulate her clitoris, assuming he had no experience in doing it. After holding his hand for a few strokes Steve got the idea of the amount of pressure to use to sexually arouse her even further. Beth would attend to Steve later.

Steve was enjoying giving pleasure to Beth and hoped it would make up for the previous encounter and by the reaction of Beth, there was no doubt he was exciting her. As Steve bit harder on the nipple and increased the rubbing of her pussy lips Beth screamed that she was cumming. Her nipple had become so hard it was difficult to bite down on.

Hostess_AmaraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hostess_AmaraTS

Beth took Steve’s hand and pushed two of the fingers inside her pussy until Steve found her clit and began to play with it. Beth also put a pillow behind her to prop herself up.

"Rub it in a circular motion and move your hand around until we find the right spot," she said. "I'll tell you when you find it, Steve."

"Whatever you say, Beth, I want to give you pleasure. Do you want me to use my tongue?"

“No. Don’t stop biting on my breasts. Don’t ever stop.”

Steve pushed her beauties together bringing the nipples closer and then went back and forth biting down as hard as he could, getting the hard pebbles to give a little to the delight of Beth. Her clitoris was getting double doses of pleasure from Steve’s mouth and hand and she climaxed, flooding his finger with her juices and shoving her breasts into his mouth deeper.

"Feel my clit and bite my titties more. I love it, Steve. You're the best."

"Do you mean that, Beth?"

"Wait until it is your turn. You'll cum as you've never done before. Please bite my titties and play with my clit a little more," she said with urgency.

Steve explored her pussy moving his hand around trying to feel where everything was and how to please her, all the while his cock growing in length and he was getting even harder. His cockhead was so sensitive Steve felt he was going to cum without any stroking at all.

Beth continued to hold the back of Steve’s head pushing her breasts in his mouth so he might continue to bite the nipples more, bringing her more pleasure. Beth felt so good she wanted to cry.

“Bite my titties harder Steve. I wish there was milk to give you and your cock.”

Steve pulled his fingers out of her pussy which was covered in her juices and coated both of her nipples with it so he could lick it off and taste her as well as enjoy her breasts even more. He rotated his tongue in a circular motion on her areolas and glands sucking in the mixture and replacing it with saliva and her juice. His hands were placed underneath her titties so he could feel the weight and bring the nipples up higher, squeezing them like ripe fruit ready to be picked off the tree.

"I wish you could bite my titties all night for me and get them so hot I can't stand it anymore. Your titty play is out of this world and I never want it to end," Beth said.

“I love your titties so much I would do that for you,” Steve said between biting her beauties making a night she would never forget.

There were thumb marks on the sides of her titties from Steve holding them so tight together. Beth’s nipples were so long and erect that Steve couldn’t remember seeing any like it in any of the pictures and movies he had ever seen. If this translated into a level of eroticism, Beth was off the charts and wanted more.

*****

Beth also knew that it was time to give Steve some real pleasure with some masturbation/stroking he would never forget. Who knows what the future would bring for them. What would it be like to be penetrated? Beth motioned to Steve to sit down on the couch so she could have complete access to his erect, throbbing, ready to explode cock. Beth knew that if she wasn’t careful Steve would cum in buckets.

"Do you want me to give you a handjob you'll never forget or suck your cock or both? Or do you have something else in mind?” Beth whispered into Steve’s ear.

“Do whatever you want to do to me,” Steve pleaded, obviously suffering from a case of blue balls as he had spent nearly an hour satisfying Beth.

Beth positioned herself between his legs so Steve’s cock was level with her magnificent tits and cock. What she had in store for Steve would blow his mind.

“Enjoy your treat Steve as much as I did with your titty biting and pussy play.”

Beth began her masturbating treat by spitting some saliva on Steve’s cock twice before moving her hand up and down rubbing it in for lubrication. She moved her hand up and down twice before rubbing his cock back and forth on her nipples, slapping them with his cock.

Steve couldn’t believe what he was experiencing and how good it felt. As quickly as he had that feeling of elation, Beth stopped and smiled.

“Enjoy, Steve. Do you like how your cock feels on my titties and nipples?”

“It feels so good on your nipples Beth.”

“Let me rub it back and forth slowly on one nipple with your cockhead. Choose left or right but you have to wait until you calm down a little bit.”

“The right nipple Beth and rub it on the breast too as they do in the internet movies.”

"What else do they do in the movies, Steve?"

“They put the cock between their breasts and rub it up and down,” Steve said.

“I’ve never done that before Steve. Would you like me to do that for you?”

Steve nodded that he would as Beth smiled. Beth waited for Steve to calm down a little bit, nearly two minutes before she grabbed his cock and began to rub it back and forth over her erect right nipple in a circular motion starting with a very small circle and expanding the circle to include her breast. The feeling was exciting for both of them, bringing both of them to the brink of climax. Just when Steve was ready to come again Beth stopped like she was teasing him. It was like torture to be brought to the brink of climax and then stop. Was she paying him back for what he did to her?

“Steve I want you to experience the ultimate high before you cum for me. Let me go in the bathroom and get some baby oil for you.”

Beth returned in a minute with a small bottle of baby oil that looked new.

“As I said before I’ve never done this. I bought the oil for something else but I’ll put it to good use.”

Beth opened the baby oil bottle and squirted oil on the top of her breasts as well as a healthy amount on his cock making the surfaces slippery. She rubbed her big titties as Steve watched the oil drip off her nipples. Beth rubbed it into his cock making it slippery with the lubrication. When Beth finished she stopped again as Steve was beginning to go past the edge again.

Beth smiled, her breasts looking even more delectable with the shiny oil all over them, took Steve’s cock in her hand again and began rubbing her left nipple in a slow back and forth motion. Steve could feel the bump of the erect nipple as Beth moved it and was surprised when she pushed his cock hole down on the raspberry erect treat trying to push it inside.

Beth shifted gears with her stroking and began rubbing it all over her white breast flesh trying not to miss any part of her titties. The oil was doing its job making it slide all over the tops, side, and bottom as well as more attention to her areolas and nipples. With her hand over his cock, she slid it back and forth while pushing down on it burying it in the flesh. As Steve began to get to that climax spot again, Beth stopped and gave him another rest.

“I’ll let you cum soon, Steve, but there is one more treat for you. Do you want to guess?”

"Surprise me, Beth."

“Wait another minute and we’ll start again but hold you’re cum back as long as you can.”

Beth just barely touched the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue, almost daring him to shoot his load all over her face. Beth took her hand and put it on Steve’s cock again and slid it in her cleavage rubbing it back and forth and then up and down on the oil-covered breasts all the while staring into his eyes.

Steve just enjoyed the fantastic treatment Beth was giving him, stroking him and sucking on the head of his cock. She had established a steady motion in her tight cleavage as the friction was now coming on the sides of her sexy globes.

“Enjoy. Enjoy my breasts. I want you to cum for me now.”

Not able to hold back anymore Steve let go of the tension of holding back and within seconds the cum began shooting all over the bottom of her chin, rope after rope of white and clear semen which began to drip down to the bottom of her neck making a small lake of fluid. Beth ran her finger through it scooping up some and licked her finger.

“You’re cum tastes so good and you came so much you naughty boy,” Beth smiled. "My breasts are so happy with all the attention you've given them. I now have two pearl necklaces and look forward to more.”

 

 

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments