Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Day My Secret Was Discovered

"My wife surprises me."

30
19 Comments 19
38.2k Views 38.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

My wife and I have been happily married for four years. She is the dominant one in this marriage. Just recently I have discovered how much I enjoy wearing women's clothes. I love how the panties feel between my ass cheeks. The silkiness of the nylons on my legs as I slide them causes an erection every time. 

My wife had no idea until one day when I had Friday off from work. As soon as she left for work, I went to our bedroom. There, I quickly stripped off my t-shirt and shorts. Glancing at the full length mirror as I went to take a shower, I decided I would surprise my wife and shave off my pubic hair. After showering and drying off, I went to look at myself in the mirror.

I was pleased with the results and knew my wife would be too. She had been suggesting that I try going bare for the last week and I was reluctant. Going to the walk in closet, I opened the panel of my secret hiding place behind my suits. I pulled out the box containing my collection of clothing and accessories.

Yesterday, I bought some make up and lipstick. Taking the makeup, I sat at my wife's vanity table. I applied some light rosewood rouge to my cheeks. Next, I applied beige eye liner and naked-nude matte eye shadow. I then applied honeymoon-glossy semi-sheer toasted taupe lipstick. I put on a pair of blue opal fire teardrop earrings. Then for the final touch, I put on my spring honey colored blonde Amber wig. Looking in the mirror, I was very pleased with what I saw.

I went over to the bed, picked out a powder blue thong. After slipping on the thong, the matching garters followed. I took the matching nylons from the bed and walked over to the chair. Sitting down, I slowly slid the nylon over my foot then up my leg. Enjoying the feeling of nylon on my leg as I pulled it up my calf to my thigh. After attaching the nylon to the garter, I slipped the other nylon on slowly. After attaching it to the garter I went back to the bed and put on my silicone breast bra.

Walking back to the mirror, I was making sure everything was just perfect. That is when I heard a whistle, the kind girls get from guys. Stunned, I turned to see my wife standing in the doorway.

"My, you look pretty honey." As she walked over unbuttoning her blouse and removing her bra.

Before I could say anything, she embraced me, kissing me passionately. Our tongues intertwined in an erotic dance. Her hand touched my "breast" as I fondled hers. Suddenly she stepped back and asked me to take spin.

As I turned she told me how hot I looked.

When I was facing her she told me to sit on the bed. She walked over, her full breasts gently swaying. Her nipples were fully extended. She kept her pleated skirt on as she stood in front of me.

"So, when did you start dressing in women's clothes?" Pushing me back on the bed.

"Just in the last few months." Still looking shocked as she checked me over.

"Well, I like this and will help you dress from now on."

I was speechless and relieved at the same time.

My wife then crawled up on the bed and positioned herself above my face. Her skirt trapped her sweet scent as she teased me with her shaved pussy. Keeping it just out of my tongue's reach. Her fingers traced down my body. Placing my hands on her hips, I pulled her down on my face.

"Oooooohhhh yes honey, lick my slit."

Her fingers reached my thong, tracing the vertices bulge. She lowered herself and licked the bulge through the fabric. My tongue swirled over and around her erect clit. I felt her warm breath on my rigid pole as she moved the thong to one side.

"Mmmm honey, you have been busy. I love your bare cock."

She licked my nut sack as her hand stroked my shaft. Her tongue swirled up my shaft as her hand rubbed the swollen head. I sucked on her swollen labia, her sweet nectar flowed onto my mouth, trickling down to my chin. Pushing my tongue deep in her honey pot, my wife engulfed my entire length all at once.

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2

We both were moaning as we orally pleasured each other. My tongue found her G-spot, she squirted more sweet nectar into my mouth. Slipping a finger in her wet slit, she bobbed her head faster on my cock. Taking my wet finger, I rubbed her backdoor.

"Yes do it now, fuck my ass!" Pushing back my finger went deep in her tight ass.

I thrust my tongue in her pussy in unison with my finger in her ass. My wife matched the tempo as she sucked my cock. It was not long and her body shuddered as both of her sweet holes squeezed tight.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH, I'M CUMING!"

Her sweet nectar poured forth as I licked up all that I could. She sucked my cock one last time, the cream shot forth filling her mouth. She swallowed most of the cream, leaving some in her mouth. My wife slipped from me, turning she moved up to me. We kissed, sharing our love juice as our tongues snaked around each other.

"Now I want you deep in my ass." She got on her hands and knees.

Getting behind her, I slipped my finger in her slit. Slipping out of her wet slit, I lubed her brown hole with her sweet nectar. Then putting the head of my cock against her backdoor, I pushed in gently until the head was inside. I stopped for a moment to give her time to get use to it. Then slowly pushed deeper until my cock was all the way in.

My wife was moaning for me to fuck her hard. I did as I was told as she fingered her slit as I reached around and fondled her breast. She was so turned on that it was not long until her sphincter squeezed my cock. My cream filled her as she screamed out that she was cuming.

Slipping my cock from her tight ass. We collapsed on the bed and rested for a while, cuddling. She told me that it was a bit of a surprise to see me for the first time dressed like this. She went on to say that starting today, twice a month would be date night with her new found "girlfriend."

We went and took a nice warm shower where she told me that I would learn how to suck a cock by practicing on her dildo. Then she told me I will need to take a cock up my ass.

"If you try to protest and not do as I say, you will be severely punished," as she rubbed my ass.

I was told to spread my legs and lean down. When I was in position, I felt her soapy finger push slowly into my ass. When I was use to having it in, my wife then fucked my virgin ass. Reaching around, she fondled my nut sac as I stroked my shaft.

"Oooooohhhh God, this feels so good!"

With her finger and hand doing their magic, I came once again. My cream spewed forth and covered the wall. Pulling her finger from my ass she moved to the wall and wiped it clean. Bringing her hand to my mouth, we both licked her hand clean. We finished showering and dried each other off.

"Let’s go get dressed for a night on the town, my little slut." With that, she took my hand and we entered the bedroom.

We got dressed up, she wore a short black dress and I wore a red one. We then headed out on our first date.

It was going to just be dinner and the two of us dancing. She told me she would keep the men away until I was ready.

I do not know what how all of this will unfold, but I am looking forward to my wife's teaching and training.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments