Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wedding Present

"Gina introduces Diane to some playful bondage, and Chad and Jason join in."

39
19 Comments 19
19.1k Views 19.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
At 10 am that Monday, I was still in my robe when the doorbell ding-donged. I pushed the photos under a magazine and answered the door. If it’s the UPS guy, I thought, maybe I’ll let my robe fall open just for a second. But it wasn’t the UPS guy.

“Gina!” I exclaimed. “What are you . . ?”

She wrapped her arms around me in a big hug. Her hands slid down to my butt. I led her inside before we traumatized the neighbors. She sat on the sofa and spoke loudly so I could hear her from the kitchen.

“Columbus Day is a holiday at the bank, so I thought I’d finally bring over the wedding present I bought you and Jason.”

I yelled back, “How’d you even know where Jason’s house is? Oh, yeah, you dated him for a while.”

“And last week I broke up with the guy you met in the Poconos, so I figured, nice day, take a drive, fall colors, you know. Hey, what are these?”

I sauntered back to the living room. The coffee would need some time to make itself. Gina was looking at the pictures I’d been looking at and grinning.

“This isn’t Jason,” she said and laughed. “You slut!”

I wasn’t as embarrassed as I would have been before the sex party in the Poconos the month before. I’d first met Gina there and we became as close as two women can in one weekend, including sharing a couple guys and sex with each other. But I hadn’t heard from her again until now.

“I was just, um, reminiscing,” I said. “The kid, Chad, was sixteen when that happened last year, and the other woman was another teacher. I’m sure you won’t tell anyone, and Jason knows, but before I married him, Chad and I fooled around.”

“You fucked a student? No, wait, you told me you were a virgin when you got married, so . . .”

Now I was embarrassed.

“We just played with each other’s fun parts,” I explained. “Some oral sex. I liked to make him come. I taught him how to do the same for me. But no intercourse.”

Gina held up a picture of Chad eating my pussy. At my insistence, he had still been wearing his jockeys. She asked, “Underwear? Oh, I get it, no fucking. And these are their phone numbers on the back?”

“Yes, and notes about the, uh, event.”

“New York City! Nice. Wow,” Gina said, “nice close up of his cock in the other teacher’s cunt. You were quite the intrepid photographer to get so close to the action.”

“Gimme those,” I said, not really angry. I smelled the coffee. “You want cream? Sugar?”

When I returned with our two mugs, I saw the pictures had been pushed aside and there was a wrapped box on the table.

“Really, Gina, a wedding present? We’ve been married for seven months. It could almost be an anniversary present.”

“The truth is,” she said, “I was doing closet-clearing therapy and I found these, so I’m really re-gifting. I never used them because I already had better stuff. So I was thinking about you guys and, anyway, open it!”

I tore through the paper and had to laugh.

“Complete bondage kit? We don’t do this kind of thing.”

“Well, honey, from these pictures it looks like it was mostly vanilla sex before you got married and I got the impression in the Poconos that a crazy day for you is strawberry. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. But remember Charlie?”

I nodded. I will absolutely never forget how Charlie, maybe fifteen years older than I was, gave me the best fuck and first orgasm from fucking in my life. Of course, I was only 23 – I’m writing here about events that happened seventeen years ago and a lot of good sex has happened between then and now.

“Well, now,” Gina said, “maybe there are a few flavors still worth trying. Where is Jason, anyway?”

“He’s at work. You have off, there’s no school for me, but it’s not a holiday for him.”

“You want to set this up and surprise him?” she asked, a wicked grin on her face.

“No.”

“Come on, it’ll be fun.”

“No.”

Gina took the coffee from my hand. She placed it carefully on the coffee table, away from the pictures, and leaned into me. Her lips found mine and I felt her hand clamp onto my boob under the robe. I put my hand over hers and we rubbed my boob together. Mouths open, our tongues touched and probed, not so much kissing as tongue wrestling, enjoying the texture and the wetness. Gina’s tongue pulled back and mine followed past her teeth, exploring and remembering her mouth, our lips locked tightly together. I pulled her hand from my boob and pressed it between my legs. I began to masturbate, with her hand between mine and my clitty. She thrust her tongue into my mouth.

“Let’s move to the bedroom,” I suggested, leading the way.

When we arrived, she tossed the gift she’d grabbed off the table on to the green and brown bedspread and began to unbutton her blouse.

“No, you don’t,” I said, pushing her on to the bed and straddling her, my robe falling open, “that’s my job.”

Gina fondled my boobs while I unbuttoned her. She shrugged out of her blouse and bra and I toppled on to her, my not especially big boobs pressing into her even smaller breasts. I kissed her deeply, reaching down with my hand to rub her pussy through her jeans.

“We can’t have these,” I said.

While I pulled off her jeans and panties, Gina opened the box.

“Oh, no you don’t,” I said.

“Help me set it up and you can tie me down first,” she replied. “I’ll be a happy guinea pig.”

There was hardly any set-up. Long red straps slid under the mattress. I Velcro-cuffed her wrists and ankles, then tightened the straps so she was spread-eagled on the bed.

Gina said, “Not quite that tight, honey.”

I made some adjustments, but she still could hardly move. I rubbed my hands together and said, “I’ve got you now, my pretty!”

I had her, but I didn’t really know what to do with her – lovely Gina, completely at my mercy, with her vibrant red hair, freckled arms, long lean body and bald pussy. We had smeared her dark burgundy smile, a wonderfully wanton look.

I went to the dresser and pulled out my vibrators, one that fit on my finger and one cock-sized large (not extra-large). My finger hummed along her nipple. The cock buzzed across her breast. I felt like I was expected to do something outrageous and kinky, but I could think of nothing. I rubbed her all over with the vibrators, but it wasn’t really fun until I clambered on top and kissed her hard, intentionally spreading her lipstick across her cheek. I kissed her absolutely everywhere: between her eyes, down her arms, her hips, her toes. I sucked her breasts, licked her tummy and nibbled her thighs. All the while, my two hands buzzed away on parts of her body where I wasn’t smooching.

Finally pushing my tongue into her cunt, my finger vibrated on her asshole and the cock hummed on her clit. Gina writhed against the restraints. After a long, very wet minute with my face in her pussy, my cheeks and chin dripping like I’d eaten a watermelon without using my hands, I eased the vibrating cock into her cunt. My tongue licked at her nub. My finger vibrated between her ass cheeks. We were almost motionless except for my lips and tongue, while the vibrators whined a harmony of high-pitched buzz and a deeper hum. My tongue pressed Gina’s clit, I sucked and nibbled, until Gina suddenly thrashed against the restraints, squealing loudly. When she stopped, I looked up from her cunt.

“OK?” I asked.

“That was good,” she said, slightly breathless. “Really good, but I’m not sure you took as much advantage as you could have.”

“Well, maybe I don’t have your experience with all those crazy sex flavors,” I said. “Why don’t you show me some mint chocolate chip?”

“Good idea,” Gina replied.

After a quick pee break, I took her place on the bed. When I had looked at spread-eagled Gina, I’d seen someone in a position receptive for sex. With my legs spread wide and my arms tied down, I felt horribly exposed and vulnerable. I wanted to cover myself, even though Gina had seen and explored all of me before.

“I can’t move!” I complained.

“Exactly.”

“What if I have an itch?”

“You can ask,” she said. “Maybe I’ll scratch it. Maybe not.”

“Don’t I need a safe word or something?”

“Sure, honey” Gina said. “You can say ‘supercalifragilisticexpialidocious’ – or you can just say, ‘Hey, Gina, don’t fucking do that’. So, what else is in this kit?”

She held up a ball, with straps attached. I figured the idea was it would go in my mouth so I couldn’t talk.

“Gina, super don’t fucking do that,” I said.

“OK,” Gina agreed, “but we will be using this.”

She held up a black blindfold. After rubbing it over my nipples and my face, a silky, satiny sensation, she slipped it over my eyes.

Now just relax, I’ll be right back.”

I heard the front door open and close and I yelled, “Don’t leave me!”

Gina called back, “I was just kidding.”

Very funny. I listened to her in the kitchen, opening and closing drawers and cabinets. The refrigerator doors opened and closed several times. I heard chopping and clinking noises. My mind wandered in uncomfortable directions. I didn’t really know Gina very well, come to think of it, and I was helpless. What if she put something really big inside me? I remembered there was a whole bunch of celery in there. And the squash! What if she used kitchen tools, like tongs on my nipples? What if . . ?

Things rattled near my head on the nightstands as she put them down. I heard those strange short tones the phone made when the buttons were pushed. I wasn’t afraid of the dark, but I was afraid of being unable to see what she was up to.

“Who are you calling?” I asked.

“Hello, is this Chad?”

“No!” I said automatically. Gina covered my mouth with her hand. I thought about the ball gag and quieted.

“Hi, Chad, I’m Gina, calling on behalf of a teacher from school. Diane? She tells me she knows you really well.” Long pause. “Yes. We’d like you to come over and visit.” Longer pause, followed by a laugh. “You know where she lives now, at Jason’s house?” Pause. “Yes, Mr. Shepherd. He’s away all day, by the way. That’s a hint.” Pause. “Yes, as fast as you can. We’re already naked.” She hung up.

I said, “Gina, I know you’ll fuck anybody, but I’m a happily married woman.”

“Glad to hear it,” she replied, “but I also watched you fuck Charlie and Josh, just last month. Not to mention whoever I missed. And Jason was watching you, too, when he wasn’t fucking me or someone else, so we can assume he’s flexible.”

“But for a student to see me like this . . .”

“Besides, how do you know I don’t want him to do me? Let’s just see how it goes,” she said. “In the meantime, hmmmm . . . “

Something brushed the inside of my thigh and I jumped – or tried to. Stupid straps. Fucking blindfold.

“Shhh,” Gina said, “I shouldn’t tell you, everything should be a surprise, but this is just a basting brush from your kitchen. You will only feel good things, I promise. Just relax. If you can. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!”

Her Dr. Evil laugh made me smile. I remembered the encounter group in the Poconos, the joy and love in their touches, and tried to relax. The brush continued up my leg, around my pussy, down the other leg, back up, down, up .

BarbiieSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbiieSexy

. . and across my pussy lips.

“Oh, my!” I blurted.

The dry brush painted my labia thoroughly before continuing up my tummy, around my breasts, and down my sides.

“Stop!” I cried, writhing. “No tickling!” I hadn’t thought before of the risk of tickle torture. I always worried about the wrong things.

“Sorry,” Gina said, “I’ll be more careful.”

In place of the tickle brush, I felt something smooth and wet on my nipples. It oozed up my neck and across my lips. I smelled peach. Gina pushed it between my lips and I opened my mouth. After I’d eaten it, a plum traced the same path from nipple to tongue, its juice cold near my armpits. I felt a trickle of something room temperature on each nipple. Gina slurped at it, sucking. When she kissed me, I tasted honey. My mouth remained open for more, but the next sensation was a finger sliding between my labia and into my hole. She probed thoroughly, but didn’t linger.

Her finger, slick from my cunt, slid along my lips, pressed against my teeth and I opened slightly so I could suck it. Another finger entered my cunt, then a second, and she finger fucked me while I sucked. I felt her tongue on my nipple, then lips. Sounds like gum snapping came from my pussy. I felt warmth spreading inside.

The doorbell rang.

Gina’s fingers pulled out of my cunt and my mouth and I felt the pangs of loss, of close-to-coming interruptus. Normally, I would have just masturbated to finish. Shit! I kicked my legs in frustration. The straps stopped them after a few inches, frustrating me further. I recognized Chad’s voice, but they spoke too softly for me to make out the words. I heard them approaching, then silence. I realized they must be in the room.

“Hi, Chad,” I said, trying to sound cheerful. “Long time, no see!”

He chuckled, but didn’t answer. I heard the unzipping of his pants and the unbuckling of his belt. I could only wonder if Gina was helping. Was he naked or did he leave on his underwear? What did he make of naked Gina and, more importantly, what did he think as he looked up my cunt? Embarrassment quickly gave way to the thrill of exhibition. I imagined him staring . . . drooling . . . his cock already hard and dripping pre-come.

I felt hands on my boobs and recognized Gina’s touch, the way she always started, underneath, drawing her fingers up before capturing my nipple with her thumb. From the bathroom came the unmistakable sound of a male peeing. A minute later, I felt a large weight pushing down the bottom of the mattress. The legs that brushed mine as the weight moved forward were not smooth.

“Don’t . . .“ I began.

“Shhh . . .” Gina whispered, “only good things.”

Despite more than a suspicion that we disagreed about what was good – I’d been with her when she was happily fucked by four guys, one right after the other – I kept quiet. She had been right earlier, about the sex Jason and I had shared with others last month, and a part of me wanted to fuck this boy I’d masturbated and sucked, but had never allowed inside me.

Chad’s knees pressed against my thighs and I heard Gina handling a dish. Chad made some sucking sounds like he was eating with his mouth full. I heard the microwave ding in the kitchen. A half minute later, the person at my side, who had to be Gina, slurped what smelled like coffee. Just as I was about to complain that I wasn’t simply a pinned butterfly to study while snacking, I felt cold lips on one nipple and very warm lips on the other – and Chad’s hard cock poking my tummy.

I could feel the goosebumps popping on my arms. The cold made me shiver, and the hot made me shiver. Gina slurped more coffee and reignited my nipple. Chad put a piece of ice directly on my boob and rubbed. Ice water trickled down my skin. My body quivered. My tummy contracted. Hot sucked at my boob and cold squashed my nipple. I tiny orgasm flickered.

Gina kissed my nipple and licked my boob. Her tongue traced a trail to where Chad’s cock poked me. I felt a hand fumbling with his cock and her smooth cheek on my tummy. He grunted and I knew she was sucking his dick. Her head bounced a little on my skin. Something grazed my nose and I realized it had been Gina’s leg – my mouth was suddenly full of cunt.

Chad’s balls slapped gently against my pussy. I visualized his cock in her mouth. Gina wriggled against my face and I sucked at her pussy, surprised at how awkward it was without my hands. I licked her clit and thrust my tongue out, but it was really up to Gina to move herself to wherever felt best. Chad grunted a few times and I realized I wanted him to come inside me, not in Gina’s mouth.

I felt Chad shift back a little, Gina slid forward just a bit, and what could only be the head of his cock was rubbing my clitty. Gina-juice was all over my face, but I continued to lick her the best I could. I could feel her hand controlling Chad’s cock, spanking my clitty with it. Her chin was on my abdomen. I imagined Chad suddenly coming all over her face. My clitty tingled. I remembered Chad coming on my face our first time together, surprising us both. I thrust my tongue into Gina’s hole and she pushed back at my face. The tingle in my clit spread like a sparkler suddenly lit.

Gina recognized the start of my orgasm and steered Chad’s cock down and he was inside me, my cunt contracting around him. Gina’s fingers rubbed my clitty furiously. The orgasm overwhelmed me. I wanted to close my legs, but couldn’t. I screamed muffled noises into Gina’s pussy. My cunt clenched Chad’s cock and I heard him say, “Uh, oh,” and he thrust hard between my spread legs, banging into Gina’s fingers and a second orgasm grabbed me before the first let go. I knew Chad was spurting inside me, although I couldn’t feel anything but my own orgasms. Chad’s come spurting, gushing, flooding me . . .

I don’t think I actually passed out, but I might have briefly lost my mind. The next thing I knew, Gina was standing beside me, taking off the blindfold, and Chad was putting his clothes on.

“That was kinda intense,” I said. “Hey! Hi, Chad! Nice to see you!”

He smiled awkwardly and said, “Hi, Mrs. Shepherd.”

“I just realized,” I said, “I never let you fuck me when I was Miss Taylor, but now that I’m Mrs. Shepherd . . .”

“Yeah,” he replied. “I hope that was OK? Gina said . . .”

“You were great,” I interrupted. “Really.”

“You can fuck me anytime,” Gina added, smiling.

Chad’s eyes grew wide. He started to say something, then thought better of it.

“I’m sorry I have to leave so fast, Mrs. Shepherd, but I’m late for the paper, even though there’s no school.”

“It’s OK, dear, I’ll see you in school tomorrow.”

Chad left. Gina sat next to me.

“What do you think of these straps now? Ready for the whips? Hot wax? Jamoca almond fudge with syrup and whipped cream?”

I twisted and shook my legs against the straps tying me down.

“Maybe next time,” I lied. “Now get me out of these!”

“OK, just let me pee first, I’ve been holding it for half an hour. I thought about peeing on you, but, well, maybe next time.”

“Funny,” I said, not at all sure she was kidding.

She actually did leave the room. I slumped back against the bed, thinking how delicious that had been. What a great day off, I thought, even though I was annoyed that I was still trapped.

The front door opened and I heard Jason say, “Diane? I’m home! How come the door was unlocked? Where are you . . .” His voice trailed off when he saw me.

“What the fuck?” he asked.

The toilet flushed and Gina, still naked, walked out.

“Hi, Jason,” she said, striking a pose with her hand on her hip. “Aren’t you a little early?”

“Short day because of Columbus Day,” he said, unbuttoning his shirt. “What did I miss? Why are you here, Gina, not that it’s not nice to see you? Especially like that.” He leered at her.

I leapt, if that’s the right word for someone tied to the bed, into the breach.

“Gina got us this bondage wedding present and we decided to try it. I’m sure it looks a little strange. But we’ve been having fun, the two of us, haven’t we, Gina?”

“We sure have, honey,” she said.

Jason had stripped naked. Gina walked over and grasped his hard cock, asking, “Happy to see me?”

“I’m happy to see you both, but what I want is right in the middle of that bed,” he said, bless him. “I don’t know what all you’ve been up to, but that’s one swollen, hungry looking pussy. I think I got here just in time.”

Gina got on her knees and took his cock into her mouth.

“Diane,” he said, “I’ll be right with you in a minute.”

It was infuriating, intoxicating, and thoroughly arousing to watch Gina suck my husband’s cock. Knowing Chad’s come filled my cunt intensified the excitement. Somehow Gina swallowed his entire cock, her lips pressing against his body, but he never took his eyes off my pussy. Her head retreated and advanced several times before she withdrew her mouth, drooling madly, slapped him on the butt and gestured toward me like I was door number two.

Jason knelt between my legs and licked my pussy.

“Jeez, you are soaked, Diane, what have you guys been doing?”

Gina said, “Just playing”. She held up the cock-shaped vibrator. “I expect she’ll like yours even better.”

Happily, before any of Chad’s come spilled out, Jason climbed up and thrust his cock into my cunt.

“Oh, oh, oh!” I said, even meaning it a little. I’d already had more sex than I knew what to do with, but I obviously owed my husband his turn at fucking me.

Gina stood by my right hand. I could stretch my fingers to touch her thigh, but I couldn’t reach any further. Looking me straight in the eye, her hand slid down and scratched at her clit.

“Oh, yeah,” Jason said, watching her and pumping himself faster inside me.

Squatting slightly so my fingers could touch her pussy, Gina continued to masturbate. I did what I could to help, which wasn’t much. I don’t know if she did it for me or for her, but Gina released the strap holding my right wrist. I pushed a finger into her very wet hole.

Jason said, “Let me see you two kiss again.”

He didn’t usually talk so much, but his suggestion was fine by me. Gina leaned over. Her small, soft breasts caressed me, while Jason’s cock continued to pound. Her mouth covered mine and we opened our lips for each other, lips gentle and tongues probing ferociously. I put my free arm around her back and held her tight. I was aware of my wide-spread legs and the cock attacking my cunt, but I was wholly involved in Gina’s taste and the texture of her tongue and the silkiness of her hair on my face. Whenever we interrupted our kiss, her eyes stared into mine and she masturbated faster.

“Come for me,” I whispered, “Gina, love, I want you to come. I want Jason to see you . . . I want you to come while you’re kissing me.”

My one free hand snaked up her ass crack and my middle finger found her asshole. I pushed it in, a fraction of an inch and then as far as I could. Gina moaned and her mouth found mine again. I teased her asshole with a second finger near the rim, the first finger moving inside. Her asshole clenched tight. She hummed loudly in her throat, her lips crushing mine, as she came.

Loud noises growled inside Gina’s chest and she broke the kiss, gasping as though she’d stopped breathing for a while and suddenly remembered to do it.

Jason roared and slammed his cock into me with his first big burst of come. I tried to squeeze his cock with my cunt, but I was too tired. I doubt he noticed. He continued to spurt, my husband’s come swirling with my student’s inside me. I remained attached to the bed in three places. Gina kissed me.

“Call me next time you’re ready for another scoop,” she murmured, “any flavor you want.”

That was seventeen years ago. I’ve done a lot of tasting since then, but I’m still kinda partial to honey plum-peach. 

Published 
Written by eagermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments