Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold's New Year's Eve

"My wife cuckolds me with her boss and other employees at a company New Year's Eve party."

73
10 Comments 10
80.0k Views 80.0k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Famous Story

My name is Denise, and at the time of this story I was 30 years old and working as a corporate attorney for a Wall Street investment banker. My husband’s name is Ed, and at thirty-three years old he had established a very successful manufacturers representative business for laboratory research products. He was able to work from home and care for our two-year-old daughter and four month old son.

I am five feet and four inches tall and weighed one hundred and fifteen pounds at that time, and I kept in shape by daily workouts at the health club. I have shoulder length brunette hair and grayish-green eyes, and while maybe not beautiful, I have a flirtatious personality and was considered to be very sexy looking. I only realized after several years of marriage some of the things that make me so sexy, and they are a prominent pubic mound and thick labia, which makes a pronounced camel toe when I have on tight shorts.

I also had very firm C-cup breasts, which grow to a full D-cup when I'm breast feeding, and a perfectly shaped ass. I had regained my shape after having our second child four months earlier, and I was breast feeding which really made my tits look huge on my small frame. Ed is six feet and one inch tall and weighed one hundred and eighty pounds and he is very good looking. His personality was kind of reserved in our personal life, although he is outgoing with his customers.

Ed and I started dating in my last year of law school and were engaged on graduation day. Up until that time I was a virgin, because I always had a desire to save myself for my husband. We did start having sex after we were engaged, and since I didn’t have any prior experience, I thought at the time that Ed’s rather small dick is normal. We do have satisfying sex, but I'm only rarely able to orgasm with him penetrating me, and he always finishes me off by sucking my pussy after he ejaculates in me.

At first that seemed kind of gross to me, him sucking me after having just cum in me, but I finally gave in since it gave me such wonderful orgasms. When I was lactating, Ed would always suck my breasts and drink my sweet milk, and that turned me on even more and made me want to fuck him and then have him suck my swollen pussy clean of his cum.

I had been with my firm for five years when I got a promotion from working on merger and acquisition contracts in the office, to traveling with the CEO, Jeff Warner, and helping him to structure the deals directly with our clients. Jeff is a very handsome and charming man of forty-five years old, and is six feet and two inches tall and weighs about two hundred pounds.

He has a reputation for making sexual advances on some of the women in the office, even thought he is married to a beautiful woman, but I felt that I could handle any advances, if they occurred, due to my strong marriage to Ed.

Some also said that he has a rather large cock, but I wasn’t sure how big that was since I had only seen Ed’s and had never experienced another man before. We traveled on a private company jet, and my first couple of trips with Jeff were uneventful, and I was handling my new responsibilities very well. However, on the third trip, I learned first hand what the rumors were all about.

We had just finished a grueling day of negotiations with the client and after a quick dinner in the hotel restaurant, Jeff asked me to change out of my business suit, get comfortable, and come to his room to work on the contract. I didn’t think that was an unusual request since we still had so much to do, and I changed into the only casual clothes that I had with me, which were some tight workout shorts and a snug t-shirt. I also tried to use the manual breast pump to relieve some of the pressure in my breasts, but I didn’t have time to fully empty them.

When I got to Jeff’s room I found that he had ordered us some wine from room service, so we sat together on the couch and began working while sipping the wine. As we continued to drink, I noticed that Jeff kept sneaking glances at me, especially at my crotch and breasts, and I finally said something to him about it.

I said, “Jeff, why do you keep looking at me like that. I know that you're a happily married man, and I'm a happily married woman, so we need to focus on our work.”

Then Jeff replied, “Oh, I’m sorry, Denise. I didn’t mean to stare, but you look so pretty and sexy in your tight shorts and t-shirt, and it’s hard for me to keep my eyes off you.”

I have to admit to still being a little naïve at that time, but learning fast, and I was starting to feel very relaxed and a little woozy from the wine. I was also starting to get a little turned on as well, and I continued the conversation by asking, “So just what do you find so sexy about me?”

I think that I knew as soon as I asked that I might be inviting some bad behavior on his part, but part of me was frustrated about my lack of sexual activity earlier in my life. I was certain that I could control the situation, and it was fun to be a little flirty with him.

Jeff seemed a little embarrassed as he answered, “Well, if you don’t mind me saying so, your tight shorts are revealing your beautiful and thick pussy lips, and your breasts look just amazing in that tight t-shirt. I can see them getting wet with your milk. One of the other women in the office told me that you were still breast feeding your son, and just knowing that your breasts are milk-swollen is a huge turn on for me. You're a vision of sexiness.”

I was a little stunned by his candor, but when I looked down at my pussy, I clearly saw my prominent labia and pubis, and could even see a hint of the matted hair that I kept neatly trimmed on my vulva. Ed really likes me being a little hairy down there, and it increases his enjoyment of eating my pussy. I also saw my nipples poking through my shirt, and to my horror, I saw a little milk leaking out and staining my shirt. I guess I shouldn’t have started expressing the milk when I didn’t have time to finish it.

In the stupor of the wine, and having another man showing attention to me that way, I was really getting sexually excited. Maybe it was happening because I had no previous sexual experiences with men other than my husband, and I was subconsciously curious what it would be like.

Jeff must have been able to sense my arousal, and he placed his arm around my neck and kissed me. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I felt my passion rise as I kissed him back, with our tongues swirling together in our wetness. I felt his hand rubbing my breasts, and as he continued to massage them, they were getting wetter. He pulled back and lifted my shirt over my head, and my swollen breasts swung into view right in front of his face.

He leaned down and started sucking my milk into his mouth, and my pussy was tingling. It always turns me on so much when Ed sucks the milk from me, and there was another man doing the same thing. Jeff pushed me back on the couch and alternated sucking both of my breasts, as he struggled to pull down my tight shorts.

When I felt my shorts being pulled down I panicked because I wasn't taking any birth control, and I was also couldn't imagine being fucked by another man. I was breathing heavily as I said, “No, Jeff, please not that. I have never fucked anyone except my husband, and I’m not taking birth control pills right now.”

Jeff was clearly aroused and pulled off my tit long enough to say, “Please, Denise, I just have to see and taste those thick pussy lips of yours. I promise that I won’t fuck you if you don’t want me to.”

I didn’t really believe his promise, but my resistance was fading, and when he resumed his efforts to lower my shorts, I didn’t resist him. He also took my hand and placed it on the huge bulge in his pants, and that was the first time that I realized that other men had much bigger cocks than Ed. He held my hand there until I was rubbing and feeling him on my own, and after he had removed my shorts, he unzipped and removed his shorts.

There I was stroking what must have been ten inches of hard cock that is almost as thick as a beer can, and the surface is covered with bulging veins. I reached down even farther and felt his huge balls, which are the size of eggs. At the same time, Jeff had begun rubbing my very wet pussy and clit, while still sucking the milk from my breasts, and he was starting to insert his fingers into my pussy.

After finger-fucking me for a few minutes, the room was permeated with the smell of my juices. Jeff pulled away from my breast and said, “Denise, I just have to taste you now.”

Jeff got up and turned around on the couch, and we were in a head-to-toe position with his mouth on my pussy. As he started sucking and licking me, I realized that his huge cock was right in front of my face, and I reached out to touch it again. I didn’t usually suck Ed’s cock, and certainly never let him shoot his cum into my mouth, but when I saw the huge, pre-cum covered head of Jeff’s cock, I just had to take it into my mouth. What a sight that must have been, for anyone who could've seen us.

We were lying on the couch in a side-by-side sixty-nine position, with me trying to get as much of his cock into my mouth as possible, while Jeff had his face buried in my swollen pussy. Jeff was using his arms to pull on my thighs to hold my pussy as tightly to his lips as possible, and he had also closed his knees around my head and was thrusting his cock forcefully into and out of my mouth. I was more aroused than I ever remember being with Ed, and as Jeff continued sucking my pussy and clit, I started having repeated orgasms.

I felt Jeff starting to fuck faster into my mouth, and at the same time I was building to a big orgasm. We finally exploded into each other’s mouths, and for the first time in my life I had a squirting orgasm that caused Jeff to cough and gag a little as he gained control of it all and swallowed my juices. Jeff also exploded into my mouth, and for the first time I was swallowing a man’s cum. It was a little salty and just a little bitter, probably due to the wine we were drinking, but I really loved the feeling of him shooting into my mouth.

We stayed in that position for another fifteen minutes, just enjoying the taste of one another, and I was enjoying the feeling of Jeff’s then-soft cock in my mouth, while he lovingly and tenderly sucked and licked my cunt. I know that I still loved Ed and was very ashamed of myself for cheating on him like that, but I had also fallen in lust with Jeff’s big cock and knew that I had to have more. We were so enraptured with each other that there was not that much embarrassment after we got dressed.

Jeff had awakened a primal lust in me, and I was starting to plot how I could have more encounters. As the weeks passed, I took several more trips with Jeff, and the results were the same, with us sucking each other to orgasm. He honored his promise not to fuck me, although he tried several times to push his cock into me, and I was starting to desire that he fuck me. My sex life with Ed was still pretty much the same, and although I still felt very guilty about my oral affair with Jeff, I just couldn’t seem to stop, and I wanted even more. Then, I started to get a glimmer of hope at taking it to the next level.

Ed had gotten a little sensitive to my weekly trips with Jeff and wanted me to spend more time at home. He said, “You know, Denise, The kids and I have been missing you at home these past several weeks. Is this traveling going to continue for much longer?”

I said, “I’m sorry about being away so much. It’s just that this has been a very good season for merger activity, and we have to make the deals when they present themselves. Some of this travel should abate in a few weeks.”

Then Ed countered, “I’ll sure be happy when you’re at home more. I've noticed that you aren’t as interested in sex when you’re home on the weekends, and although you’ve said that you’re just tired from all of the travel and long hours, I still find myself getting a little jealous of Jeff spending so much time with you.”

I then guiltily replied, “Oh come on, baby, you have nothing to be jealous of Jeff about. What do you think is happening anyway?”

Ed then said, “I don’t know. Sometimes I imagine that you guys are having sex. What makes it even worse is that in my loneliness for you, I have started going to some porn sites to get a little sexual relief. I even came across some cuckold sites that talk about how some wives enjoy being fucked by other men and having their husbands be submissive to them by sucking their lover’s cum out of their pussies.”

That turn of events was almost too much to hope for, and I decided to press Ed a little to see just how far his fantasies had progressed. I asked, “Well, if you're jacking off after reading those cuckold stories, does that mean that you are fantasizing that I am cuckolding you? And if so, are you really thinking about sucking another man’s cum from my pussy?”

Ed was really embarrassed then, and after pausing to think said, “I have to admit that I have fantasized about that, but I know that I could never do something like that. If you were home more, then none of those thoughts would come up. In the meantime, my fantasies seem very real and I can’t stop thinking about it.”

I wasn't going to miss that chance and said, “Well, honey, I'll be traveling for several more weeks. Would it help you if we included a little role play in our sex? Maybe it would get you excited if we pretended that Jeff was fucking me on our trips, and I’m bringing home his cum for you to eat.”

Ed was so excited at hearing that, and I just knew that he would be a cuckold for me if the right opportunity arose. He said, “Damn, that would be hot to fantasize about that for a while, at least until you're not traveling so much.”

On my trip the next week with Jeff, I waited until he was sucking my milk-swollen tits and fingering my cunt, and I was stroking his cum-covered cock to say, “Jeff, I’ve got some good news for you. Ed has been suspicious of our trips and thinks we are fucking. I found out that he has been reading cuckold stories, and I convinced him that we could at least fantasize that you and I are fucking. Well, I want us to really fuck on the plane ride home this Friday. I want him to think he’s fantasizing about eating your cum, when he really is.”

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

Jeff was very pleased with that turn of events, and we were both so excited that we sucked each other to two more orgasms that night. We did fuck on the plane, and it's hard for me to describe how good it felt when Jeff pushed his big cock into me and I felt him bottom out on my cervix. I felt his veins and big cock head as he thrust into me, and he was sucking the milk from my tits the whole time he was fucking me.

It felt so good when we both orgasmed and he filled me with his big load of cumm. I had a pad with me to put over my oozing pussy, to save as much cum as possible for Ed, who didn't suspect that it would really be Jeff’s cum.

I got home on Friday evening and started the fantasy saying, “Come on to bed, Ed, Jeff just fucked me in the jet on the way home, and I’ve got a big load of his cum for you. Go ahead and lie on your back so you taste his big load.”

Ed lay back on the bed and readied himself as I undressed and placed my knees on either side of his head. When he was looking up at me, I slowly removed the pad, and gave him a few moments to take in the sights and smells of my cum-covered pussy, with even more cum oozing out. He got a look of horror on his face and was starting to protest as I pressed my pussy to his lips.

Despite his aversions or feelings when he first saw my cum-covered pussy, he was then overtaken with the taste and smell of Jeff’s plentiful cum. The cum oozed from my swollen pussy and filled his mouth and covered his face as I moved above him. Ed sucked me hungrily, and I had one of my rare squirting orgasms and filled his mouth with even more fuck juice. That fantasy-made-real had fulfilled both of our deepest desires, and I just knew that Ed would be my willing cuckold from then on.

After I finished feeding Ed Jeff’s load of cum, we were on the bed together talking about what had just happened. I explained to Ed, “Sorry for tricking you honey. But you were so turned on by the thought of me fucking Jeff that I just had to make it a reality for us. That was the first time I fucked him, although we have been giving each other oral sex for several weeks now."

"The first night I lost control when he was sucking the milk from me, and we've been sucking ever since. Oh, and his cock is huge, and must be ten inches long and very thick. How do you feel about all of this?

Ed looked at me somewhat sheepishly and said, “When I first thought that you might be fucking Jeff, I was angry and hurt and just wanted to get even with both of you. Then, we started talking about how much I liked reading those cuckold stories, and I realized that I really did want it to happen. When you put your cum-covered pussy into my mouth tonight, I knew that I was hooked. Do you think that I’ll ever be able to be there when you fuck him?”

I was a little surprised at how easily he was accepting his role as my cuckold and I told him about a great opportunity to see me fuck Jeff. I said, “I’m so pleased that you love me enough to want me to be able to experience big cocks. Our company New Year’s Eve costume party is coming up in two weeks, and I can dress very sexily for you and maybe entice one or more men to fuck me there."

But once I get the taste and feel of larger cocks, I know that I’ll want more and more. You can still fuck me when you want to, but I’ll really want to feel you sucking my sore pussy and swallowing all of that cum.”

I tried to think of the sexiest thing that I could wear to the party, and finally settled on an Avatar costume. It's a skin tight spandex body suit that covers me from head to toe, with a very thin, almost invisible zipper running from my crotch to the top of my neck. That was so I could unzip to use the bathroom without taking off the whole suit. My head was also fully covered by the blue material making me incognito, and there are even lenses sewn into the fabric which made my eyes large and yellow.

Ed almost had to masturbate when he saw me in the costume before we left home for the party. The tight material made my large mons and labia appear even more pronounced than usual, and of course my large, milk-filled breasts looked huge in the costume, which was probably designed for smaller-breasted women. Ed was dressed like a pirate with a mask, so you couldn't tell who he was either. We made an interesting couple.

When we got to the party at Jeff’s home at about 9:00 pm, I noticed that two other women were wearing the same Avatar costume, but in my humble opinion, neither of them looked as sexy as I did. One of the ladies was overweight, and you could see the fat rolls bunched up in the costume, but the other lady was shapely and about my size, although she didn't have a protruding camel toe and her breasts were a little smaller than mine.

Ed and I both starting drinking heavily, since we knew that first in-person cuckold experience would be stressful on both of us. I had located Jeff, who was the only male to be wearing an Avatar costume, and the bulge from his large cock was huge. I left Ed to talk with some of the other guests, most of whom were employees of the firm, and I spent a lot of time dancing with Jeff.

His wife was so busy entertaining the other guests that she really didn’t pay much attention to us. We held each other very close on the dance floor and he rubbed my cunt and breasts while I took the same opportunity to rub his huge cock. At 11:00 pm we decided that it was time to find an empty bedroom, so I let Ed know to wait about twenty minutes and then to come and find us, so he would be able to see me being fucked by a huge cock.

Jeff and I went to a spare bedroom and began to unzip our costumes. He said that he didn’t want his wife to catch us in case she went to their bedroom for something, but I found out later that his wife would give me a very erotic surprise that I was not prepared for. It turns out that his wife knew about his cheating with other women, and even approved of it. I would also find out that Jeff would use that opportunity of fucking me in his home to share me with some of the other officers of the firm.

With my suit unzipped to the neck, my large, hair covered labia were displayed and my milky breasts were also pushing the stretchy fabric aside. While I was stroking Jeff’s large cock, he began sucking my breasts and drinking my sweet milk. I told him that I still wasn't on birth control, but that I should be okay since I was in a safe part of my cycle, and that I wanted to feel his sperm shooting into me.

He knew how aroused it made me to suck my tits, and he wanted my pussy to be juicy for him to fuck me. He then stopped sucking my breasts for a few minutes and did something that was a first for us. He sat up and moved above me with his knees on either side of my head and hung his large balls in my face for me to suck. I had sucked his balls before, but never like that.

Jeff ground his balls on my face and mouth while his heavy cock moved around on my head, smearing pre-cum everywhere. I was really starting to enjoy the feeling of being pinned under him, and then I felt someone sucking my thick pussy lips. It took me a moment to realize that someone else was in the room with us and sucking me, and Jeff saw the distressed look on my face.

He anticipated my question by saying, “Sorry to trick you, Denise, but ever since I told my wife, Linda, about your big labia, she has wanted to suck you. I share everything with her, and she puts up with me fucking other women because she is bi-sexual, and as long as I share with her, she lets me fuck all the cunt that I want. I plan to share you with some of our officers as well. After what you told me about your desire for large cocks and Ed wanting to be cuckolded, I figured that you wouldn’t mind too much.”

I obviously couldn’t say anything with my mouth full of Jeff’s balls, and Linda was doing a great job sucking my pussy. She was pushing her face into me as far as she could, and she even spent time sucking each of my labia lips separately, as well as giving a lot of attention to my clit. I was soon having my first of many orgasms of the evening, and it felt like I filled Linda’s mouth to overflowing with my juices. That was a first lesbian experience for me, but I sensed that more was in store for me that evening. I was becoming a wanton slut and enjoying every minute of it.

After Linda finished sucking my pussy and pulled away, Jeff slid back down and after taking a taste of my pussy, he shoved his entire ten stiff inches into me. He began thrusting into and out of me and seemed to have a sense of urgency that I had not seen from him in our previous sexual encounters. I felt him shoving his cock head against my cervix, and sometimes it was a little painful.

After we got up a good rhythm, Jeff leaned back, and while still impaled on his huge cock, he pulled me back to the edge of the bed and started fucking me from a standing position. At first, I didn’t know what was going on, but then I felt Linda climb onto the bed, and after straddling my face, she lowered her smooth-shaved pussy to my lips. That was my first taste of another woman’s pussy, and I really liked the taste and feel of it in my mouth. I also liked the feeling that I was being smothered by that wet and juicy cunt.

As Linda continued to grind her pussy into my mouth, I felt Jeff’s cock sawing into me. It felt so good to have my pussy full of cock, and I felt his large cock head and the veins on his cock as he fucked me. Finally, I felt his cock begin to throb and shoot his load of cum into me, and at almost the same time, Linda had her orgasm and I fely and tasted her juices flow into my mouth. When both had finished cumming and pulled away from my body, I felt another man move between my legs.

I was surprised to see our CIO, Mark Grayson as he prepared to insert his huge black cock into my pussy. He is bigger than Jeff at six feet and four inches tall  and about two hundred and fifty pounds, and his cock is even bigger. His cock was rock hard and at least twelve inches long, and is even thicker than Jeff’s. He pushed me back on the bed and covered my breast with his mouth and started to suck my milk as his huge tool sunk into me. The thickness made it painful at first, but I quickly got used to it and loved having my pussy stretched by him.

By this time at least forty-five minutes had passed since I told Ed to come to the room in twenty minutes, and I wondered what was taking him so long. He finally opened the door just as Mark shot a huge load of cum into me, and I had my third orgasm of the night.

Ed told me later that he went into another bedroom by mistake, but he saw who he thought was me on the bed in an unzipped Avatar costume, being fucked by a couple of men. He stayed until both men came in her, and then he crawled between her legs to suck her cum-filled pussy, thinking it was me.

He was pretty drunk by then and didn’t realize until twenty minutes later that the woman wasn’t me. After cleaning up most of the cum, he realized that her pussy was clean shaven and the labia aren’t as big as mine, and she also has smaller tits. The woman looked up and thanked him for cleaning her pussy so well, and then he left to find me.

The look on Ed’s face was priceless when he walked in the door and saw Mark taking his last strokes just before shooting into me. He saw that black ass and those massive balls swinging, just before they pulled up while he ejaculated in me. He saw that massive twelve inch plus fuck tool throbbing and pulsing, knowing that he was filling me with a massive load of cum. My pussy was getting a little sore after being fucked by those two hung men, so I motioned Ed over to get between my legs.

I said, “Come on, honey, these two men have just fucked me silly and filled me with cum, so get over here and clean me up.”

I was surprised that Ed didn’t hesitate at all and just came over and started sucking my pussy. There was so much cum in me that I felt it running out of the depths of my vagina. And while Ed was cleaning my pussy, Mark got back up o the bed on his knees and fed his soft, cum-covered cock to my lips for me to clean, and Jeff also got next to me and continued to feed at my breast. When Ed finished cleaning me and Jeff and Mark suddenly pulled away, I realized another one of the officers had come into the room.

He was Jim Ferguson the CFO, and although he isn’t as good looking or fit as Jeff and Mark, he does have a huge cock on him. Ed just sat back as on the bed next to me as Jim pushed his hard cock into me and started fucking me, while also leaning down to suck the remaining milk from my breasts. After about ten minutes of Jim fucking me, I noticed that Jeff stood by the side of the bed next to Ed and nodded at him in a knowing way.

Jeff said, “Come on over here and suck my cock hard so I can fuck Denise again. If you’re willing to eat all our cum out of her, then it shouldn’t bother you to suck me to hardness.”

I was amazed that Ed didn't argue a bit, and just rolled over in the bed until Jeff’s cock was right at his mouth. Ed then opened his mouth and took in Jeff’s soft cock that was still wet with his cum on my juices. Jeff started thrusting into Ed’s mouth and I could tell that Ed was enjoying it. His cock was getting hard, and I knew right then that Ed had found his place as my willing cuckold.

That ended up being a very long night, and I was still fucking those men when it began to get light outside. They just kept taking turns fucking me, then having Ed clean me up and getting the next man ready to fuck me again. That was a very intense initiation into the world of cuckolding for both of us, and as it turned out, it was just the beginning.

I continued to fuck those corporate officers, whether Ed was present or not, and I became a very popular travel companion for the men. Ed even used the internet to find other men to fuck me. I had become a real cock whore, which is surprising given my past, but I just couldn’t get enough of those big, thick cocks sliding into my pussy and cumming in me. I also enjoyed the love that I felt from Ed, as he sucked my pussy and cleaned all the cum from me.

I was lucky not to get pregnant on the night of the party, even though I had at least a dozen loads of potent semen pumped into my pussy. I started taking birth control pills right after the new year, and Ed and I have been enjoying being a cuckold couple ever since.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments