Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Differnt Kind of BBQ

"I saw Trish do things that I never believed she was capable of doing."

60
15 Comments 15
34.7k Views 34.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story
My wife Trish is in her early forties. We've been married for near twenty years. Her hair is dark red, both on her head and below. She is approximately five feet-eight inches, relatively slim build with long legs that go on forever. She has C-sized breasts that are near perfect. They don't sag, even now and have the most succulent nipples that seem to point at you no matter where you are in the room. I think she is beautiful and in her younger years, she could easily have been a professional model. Next to her hourglass figure, her face is her best feature. I think she has an aristocratic face. It has that unapproachable, classical look, like a Katherine Hepburn.

Our years of marriage have been good years. We've enjoyed each other and explored sex in many ways. I admit that I have always wanted her to make love with other men. We've talked about it, but except for once it hasn't happened (that's another story). When I mention it, she becomes upset and can't understand why I'd want to share her. I have never been able to make her understand that it makes her even more attractive to me. Knowing that another man has possessed her and she returns to me is the greatest and final definition that she really loves me. I've never been able to figure out why she married me and why she loves me. Somehow, in my mind her return to me with the proof of her adultery is proof that her love is real. Anyway, despite her getting angry at times, there have been times when she ignores the philosophy of why and gets hot when we talk about it. Sometimes we even re-live that one time. She calls out his name while I'm in her, make believing she is with him. During these times, sex for both of us is incredible! Afterwards we don't talk about it and I wait patiently for the next time.

Recently something happened that might have changed everything from here on. I saw Trish do things that I never believed she was capable of doing. I think she surprised even herself. It appears that the future may hold entirely different outcomes then I had ever imagined. The saying, "You may not want what you wish for when you get it", keeps popping up in my mind these last few weeks. Now I still get incredibly excited when I think of what happened, but I also have tribulations mixed with the excitement. I suppose like many things in life once you’ve started down a path, it's very difficult to turn around. It appears that we're both in for the ride of my lives.

It all started a few months ago when I decided to shape up a bit. I began going to the local gym a few times a week. Over time, I met a few of the other guys. One fellow and I seemed to hit it off more than usual. He was about twenty-eight years old. Mike was almost fifteen years younger than Trish and I. Even so, Mike and I got along famously. We even stopped by the local pub a few times and hoisted a glass or two after a workout. I used to kid him in the locker room when we showered about his physical size. I named him "big man" because his dick was almost eight inches long - soft! He always laughed and told me that I could make fun all I wanted, but the ladies he went out with were always more than impressed. Anyway, one night in the pub we'd had a little more than normal. Somehow the talk turned to sex and then to size. I asked him how big it got and he said it was over ten inches hard and as big around as a coke can. We laughed and I told him that if we ever shared a woman, I had better go first because I was just a regular size guy.

Later when I got home, Trish could see I was a little tipsy and asked what was up. I told her about meeting Mike at the gym and how we had become great friends over the past few months. I also let slip his nickname. She asked me why I called him that. I was just drunk enough to blurt out his size. I told Trish he was 10" long and as big around as a can. She told me that I was disgusting, but thankfully laughed, so I knew she wasn't mad at least. I dropped it and the evening ended normally except for one thing. When we made love that night, Trish was unusually wet. She kept telling me to ram my "big" cock into her. I tried to oblige and fucked her as hard as I could. We both had unusually intense orgasms that night.

About five weeks later Trish suggested we should have a barbecue and inviting a few friends over. She told me whom she had in mind. The list included one of her friends who is single and in her mid-twenties. I thought she would be a good match for Mike. I knew he wasn't going out with anyone, so I suggested we invite Mike as well. Trish said sure. I let Mike know the next day and he asked if he could bring a friend who would be visiting him that weekend. I checked with Trish who said the more the merrier.

The big day arrived and all was perfect for a fabulous barbecue. We had four couples over as well as Sarah, Trish's single friend. Mike and his friend Sam arrived around seven PM. Sam was a surprise, because he was black. Every one hit it off just fine, although I could tell that Sarah wasn't overly attracted to either Mike or Sam. Oh well, Mike didn't seem to care. In fact, he seemed to be enjoying Trish's company more than any of the other people at the barbecue. They were deep in conversation numerous times during the evening and seemed to be laughing and having great fun. Sam joined in lots with everyone and proved to be a great guy as well as funny and charming. The booze flowed freely and I admit that by mid evening I was feeling no pain.

Things began to break up around eleven pm or so. Sarah was one of the first to leave as she said she had an early morning the next day. The other couples left soon after, leaving only Mike and Sam. I was helping or trying to help Trish with the dishes. Mike and Sam were bringing in the things from the patio. As we worked, I asked Trish what she thought of Mike. Her cheeks colored slightly when she told me she though he was a nice guy. Even though I was feeling no pain, my mind recognized that Trish was attracted to Mike. I resolved to see how much.

I called out to Mike and Sam to come into the living room and have another beer. I grabbed three from the fridge and headed into the living room. The lights were low and the stereo was still playing soft music from earlier in the evening. I put Mike and Sam's beer on the coffee table and grabbed the easy chair in the corner. Sam came into the room first and sat on the couch. He said that Mike was helping Trish finish off things in the kitchen. They arrived about twenty minutes later. Trish sat between Mike and Sam on the couch. We talked and I suggested dancing to Trish. We got up and I pretended to stumble more than normal due to being drunk. I finally called to Mike to come and take over. He jumped up as I crashed back into my easy chair. It was a slow number, so Mike was holding Trish close as they waltzed around the room. Trish has always loved to dance. I told Mike and Sam this and told them to keep her dancing. I pretended to loll my head and closed my eyes as though I was passing out. All the time I watched through tiny slits as Mike and Sam took turns dancing with Trish.

Both guys held her very close and I noticed that their hands were wandering down to her butt as they danced more numbers with Trish. She was now resting her head on their shoulders and they were pulling her body as close to them as they could as they continued to take turns. It almost seemed like they were competing with each other to see who could holder her closer. I noticed that as they traded places with each other, the guy who was just finishing the dance with Trish had a very noticeable bulge in his pants when he moved away from Trish. It occurred to me that Trish must be able to feel those bulges against her. There was no way that she couldn't because it would have been impossible to slide a feather between their bodies as they dance.

It was Mike's turn. I thought I saw him lightly kissing Trish's neck as she laid her head against him. It was so quick that for a moment I thought I was mistaken. Then Trish turned her face upwards to Mike and they kissed on the lips. I felt an electric charge go through me. I realized that things could get very out of hand and I was in no position to stop it. Their kiss lingered as they stopped dancing and just swayed to the music. My stomach felt like it had dropped out of my insides, but at the same time, I realized I had the hardest erection I had ever felt. They broke the kiss and I heard Trish sigh as she snuggled against Mike. They continued to dance until the end of the song when Mike and Sam once again traded places. It was Sam's turn now and he duplicated Mike's moves. Trish was every bit as responsive to Sam as she had been with Mike. He upped the ante by sliding his hand down to her bare leg and then sliding it up the back of her thigh under her skirt to the top of her leg. He continued to move his hand up and down her thigh as they kissed. I heard Trish groan softly as she pressed against Sam.

After this dance, Trish excused herself and told Mike and Sam that she wanted to freshen up. She left the room and went upstairs. Mike and Sam sat on the couch. While they waited, they talked quietly. I could just barely make out what they were saying.

Sam said to Mike, "Man! This is kind of weird, but she is one hot woman!"

Mike said, "Yeah I know what you mean, but I really would like to get to first base with Trish. She is a Fox!"

Sam said, "What about her husband?"

Mike said, "He's drunk and passed out."

With that, Mike called over to me.

"Gord! Are you awake?"

I just groaned and didn't answer.

"See. I told you he was out. I think we might have a chance to see where this takes us. Go slow with Trish though. I think we'll have a better chance if we don't push her to hard."

Sam said, "Ok."

Just then, we heard Trish returning.

Trish sat down between them and they had another drink. I heard them talking softly, but couldn't make out most of the words.

I did hear Trish say, " I couldn't do that! I'm married and besides Gord is sitting right over there."

Mike said, “He’s passed out. I checked when you were gone."

Trish told him she still couldn't even think about it. She had never done anything like that ever. I wondered what "that" was. I had a good idea, but couldn't believe that Trish would even be sitting there talking about it with Mike and Sam. Mike asked her if they could just continue to kiss then. Trish said that would be OK . (Which surprised the hell out of me)

"But only kissing!" She said.

Mike took her in his arms first and began a long kiss that seemed to go on forever. Trish seemed to melt up against his chest as she obviously enjoyed it very much. After a few minutes, Sam tapped Mike on the shoulder and "cut in". Mike reluctantly gave Trish up as she turned to Sam and started to kiss him with the same relish she had Mike. I noticed as Mike watched he was rubbing the bulge in his pants. After a few minutes, I saw him slide his zipper down and fish his cock out of the fly.

Eirean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eirean

Although it was dim in the room, I could tell that he certainly hadn't exaggerated about his coke can dick. He was rubbing his foreskin up and down as he watched Trish and Sam.

Finally, he tapped Sam on the shoulder and "took over." This time as the kissing progressed, he took Trish's hand and pushed it down on his lap. I heard an audible gasp from Trish as her hand discovered the bare flesh rod sticking out of Mike's pants. Although her surprise was obvious, she didn't remove her hand from his lap. They continued to kiss and I noticed that Trish's arm was moving up and down ever so slightly. She was "jacking his cock!" ever so softly.

By now, Sam had also realized what was going and pulled his cock from his pants as well. Because he was black his cock was only a shadow in the dim light, but its size and shape were readily apparent. If anything, his was even longer than Mike's but not as fat around. They once again switched and Sam moved Trish's hand down to his lap. She accommodated him just as she had Mike. She was softly jacking his cock as they kissed. They were both moaning as their tongues intertwined.

In the mean time, Mike had got up and removed all of his clothes. This was getting out of hand, but I seemed powerless to stop it. My heart was racing a mile a minute as I watched the scene unfold in front of me. A part of me was screaming to stop them and another part wanted it to never end. I sat paralyzed watching the three of them in their intimate embraces. Although the mixed feelings were rampant in my mind, my cock had no doubts. As always, it had its own mind and was hard as a rock. I could actually feel the pre-cum juices running out of the opening of my cock head.

Mike did the tag team thing once more and he and Sam switched again. This time he fell back on the couch and pulled Trish onto his chest. Her hand went to his cock without prompting from Mike. After kissing for a minute, Mike gave Trish a gentle push down his chest. She understood and began to kiss her way down his bare chest. All the time she worked her mouth downward, her hand was wrapped around his ten-inch cock and was jacking that rod slowly up and down. Mike had his head thrown back and was groaning continuously. In the mean time, Sam had removed his clothes and was stand above them stroking his own mighty cock. By now, Trish's head was just above Mike's pubic hair. Her face was millimeters from the end of his cock. She had stopped kissing his abdomen and seemed to be contemplating her hand and its contents as she continued to pump it up and down. I saw her mouth open and her head lower as she engulfed only the second strange cock she had ever had since our marriage. Her lips pursed around it as she began a sucking motion. Mike' hips involuntarily shot upwards as he tried to get more of his big tool in Trish's mouth.

Sam couldn't wait his turn and had been busy behind Trish and Mike. He had lifted Trish's skirt up and bunched it around her hips. Then he had carefully slipped her panties down her bum until they were around her knees. Sam had just started to kiss Trish's derrière as she had sucked Mike's cock head into her mouth. I saw Trish shiver and wondered if it was from the cock in her mouth or the soft tantalizing kisses on her backside. As Sam continued his kisses, I saw his hand snake between Trish's thighs. She spread her legs willingly to give Sam easy access. Sam took advantage and began to work magical fingers across her pussy lips. He would drag juice from her pussy hole down to her clit through her labia. Repeatedly he did this. Trish's backside was making undulating circles to the rhythm of his fingers. All the time she continued to work more of Mike's fat cock into her mouth. She only had a third of it in, but Mike didn't seem to mind as her mouth muscles were milking his cock for all they were worth.

Sam removed his fingers and moved his torso up behind Trish. I saw him reach in front of his body and adjust his cock to the opening to Trish's pussy. This was it! In a moment, everything would change in our lives. There was no stopping Sam. He pushed and his cock head rammed through the resisting muscles of my wife's pussy opening. He didn't back up a millimeter, but just continued his inward thrust until he was half buried in her pussy. I could hear Trish moan around the cock in her mouth as she felt the intruder in her cunt. Rather than stop her it seemed to cause her to suck harder on Mike's cock. Sam pulled back and feed more of his black engine into her tunnel. He now had almost two thirds of it in her. He began an in and out motion with the length that was in her. He didn't seem to be in a hurry now that he had realized she was going to let him continue to fuck her.

After a few moments, Sam had his entire length buried in Trish and she started what was to be the first of many orgasms that night. As it hit her Sam was almost thrown off, but he managed to keep connected as he kept up a long and steady pumping of her pussy hole. Sam began to speed up. I could see that it wouldn't be long until he pumped his load deep into her pussy. Mike had disengaged himself from Trish's mouth and was sitting back as he watched his friend bang her. He was pulling his meat as he observed how Trish was reacting to her first black cock.

"Hurry up," Mike told Sam.

"I want to dump my load into her pussy too."

Sam grunted his reply.. A single word each time he shoved his pole into Trish,

" It .. won't... be .. long . just ..give..me..a..minute".

True to his word, a minute or two later his body stiffened and began to tremble. He shoved his dick in as far as it would go as he let go with jet after jet of his hot cum in Trish's box.

She screamed, "Oh yes! I can feel it! Give it to me!”

He rested now leaving his dick buried in her as he caught his breath. After a moment, he pulled out and stood up. I could see wetness glistening on his cock and a long string of cum hanging from its tip as he moved away from Trish.

Mike didn't waste any time. He moved directly behind Trish. Only instead of taking her that way he pulled her over onto her back.

"I want to see your eyes," he said as he climbed between her legs.

I thought he was going for a straight missionary screw, but just as he was about to lower his body on to Trish, he reached under her thighs with both arms and pulled her legs so they rested on his shoulders. As he lowered himself down, Trish was almost bent in half with her ankles almost beside her head. Her pussy was completely exposed.

Mike looked down and said, "Good thing Sammy buttered you up. You'll need it."

With that, he lowered his crotch down onto Trish's pussy. He reached down with his hand and notched the head of his cock between her labia. Then he began to push. I heard Trish take a deep breath.

She said, "Oh! - it's too big!"

Mike didn't even answer as he began to push even harder. With an audible pop, his cock head went in. Trish let out a low growl as she felt it invading her love tunnel. Big or not, she obviously wanted more.

With one last plunge, Mike sank his thick member to the hilt. I heard Trish's breath whoosh from her body as his weight came down onto her breasts.

"Oh God! You feel good," she said.

Then she actually thrust her hips up, encouraging Mike to begin the age-old motion of love. He didn't deny her as he pulled back and began a long steady pumping of her pussy. Trish was shaking and moaning, as she continued to orgasm from his rod plowing into her fuck hole. Mike picked up the speed and began a pounding into Trish that I could hardly believe. The whole time Trish was screaming for him to fuck her harder. Finally, with one last thrust Mike emptied his balls into Trish. He pulled out and stood up. Trish dropped her feet to the couch with her knees still bent and her pussy still tilted upwards. Mike looked down and thanked her.

He said, "I hope we can do this again. You're a real Fox!"

Trish smiled and closed her eyes. Both Sam and Mike got dressed and left.

I sat there for a few moments looking at Trish and the aftermath of her fuck session. She just lay there with her eyes closed, breathing deeply as she tried to catch her breath. From where I sat, I could see her pussy completely exposed. It was swollen and drenched with Mike and Sam's sperm. Her arm rose and her finger gestured for me to come over to her. I realized that she knew I wasn't dead drunk. I got up and approached the couch. Kneeing down I took my first look at her truly well fucked pussy. Sperm matted almost all her pubic hair. It seemed to be everywhere. Her labia were swollen, red and gaped open where her hole was. I could see more sperm oozing out of her abused pussy.

"Well?" she said.

"Aren't you going to soothe it for me?"

"What do you mean?” I asked.

"Lick it Gord. Please. I really need it."

I bent over bringing my face closer to her used pussy. The smell of sperm and pussy was unbelievably strong. I tentatively stuck my tongue out and gently licked her clit area. I could taste the sperm. It wasn't too bad. Somewhat salty and it caused a bit of a stinging sensation in the back of my throat. Trish shivered from the touch of my tongue and told me to lick more.

I dug my tongue in deeper and began longer swipes up and down her pussy. Finally, I plunged my tongue into her cum filled hole. As I swirled it around she contracted her pussy muscles, which caused big globs of sperm to be ejected from her used hole. I had no choice but to gulp them down as she forced them into my mouth. Trish pulled my mouth up to her clit. I worked my tongue all around it until she had another shuttering orgasm. Then I cleaned up all of her crotch area with my mouth.

I stood up. Trish opened her eyes and held out her arms to me. I removed my clothes in a flash and lowered myself into her embrace. She cooed in my ear telling me to make love to her. I sank my cock into her in one stroke. It felt burning hot, but there was hardly any resistance from the walls of her pussy. Her cunt seemed to suck me in. At the same time, it clung to every bit of cock with the most delicate touch. I could feel the slimy prick juice from Sam and Mike covering my own cock. In seconds, I added my own cum to Trish's already overflowing fuck hole.

She held me tight and whispered, “I love you" in my ear.

It was truly the best orgasm I ever had.

In the following weeks, I noticed subtle changes in Trish. She was dressing more provocative and seemed to be taking more time with her looks. Sex was great. In fact, it's been better than it ever has been. Trish is more demanding and responsive than ever before.

Last night she asked how Mike is. I said he's fine. She wondered if we shouldn't have him over for another barbecue. She laughed and said I could get drunk again. I wonder if I haven't created a monster. Then again, my cock instantly got hard when she said it.
Published 
Written by Mercury77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments