Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dip at the Hotel

6
5 Comments 5
12.4k Views 12.4k
731 words 731 words

“I just arrived,” she texted.

It was fifteen  minutes before they were originally supposed to meet, but Rich figured the excitement had rushed the first encounter. He and Carmen had dabbled into group play with other guys but this was the first time she was meeting a new potential play partner on her own.

Rich imagined her arriving; her petite, well-toned frame, her curly hair bouncing with every step as she approached the hotel’s outdoor pool, her black bikini showcasing her beautiful ass and perfectly sized breasts.

For a while there were no texts coming in so he figured it must be a good sign that things are going well between Carmen and the new guy, Nico. He was attractive twenty something year old with a short cropped beard, short hair and a smile to die for. Even Rich found him cute from the pictures he’d seen.

“Don’t think I’ll stay long,” Carmen texted him an hour later. As she feared Nico seems awkward about the whole affair. She had told him about the mutual fantasy she and Rich shared and Nico had seemed receptive to the idea when they were chatting back on forth on a dating app, but when it came to actually conversing in person his hesitancy and apprehension was obvious to her.

Nico had stepped away to the washroom and Carmen took the opportunity to text Rich about what she should do as she was planning leaving after her drink.

“I’ll be more bold now and see where it goes. I’ll see how he reacts,” she texted, before finishing with “I love you”.

Time ticked by as Richard kept checking his phone for updates. Finally it buzzed!

“Things are going better. I felt him over his pants and he seems decent,” said Carmen. Later on she would tell Rich that when she placed her hand on Nico crotch she could feel he was already hard. His cock seemed like a good size, not big but respectfully average.

She smiled at him before dragging him to the small, unoccupied, dance floor that sat near the pool and the bar. Rich imagined Nico’s hand caressing his fiancée’s ass and breast, his fingertips grazing her pussy as they grinded on each other.

At first Rich and Carmen had discussed that if anything were to happen it would be limited to a handjob, kind of like an introductory kinkylicious handshake, if you will. But Rich encouraged her to go with the flow and do as she wanted, anything was on the table less sex.

“I feel like giving him a blowjob now,”, exclaimed Carmen.

“Do it,” replied Rich. Carmen had said she would take pictures and video if she could as a memento and to get Rich off. He loved seeing her getting used and enjoying herself. She was an amazing cock sucker; very eager to please and get a big load of cum – she just couldn’t get enough of it.

“His cock is in my hand,” the latest text said.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

Within a minute a picture followed of his cock all the way down her throat. She had taken him from the dance floor to a dark corner of the parking lot where she had parked and she pushed him against the hood of her car. She proceeded to kneel down, pull his pants down and get right to the task at hand!

A few minutes later Rich’s phone buzzed again, on the screen was a picture of Carmen’s tits absolutely covered with a huge load of Nico’s seed. Carmen would tell Rich afterwards that Nico ended up grabbing her head and face-fucking her, which she loved. She was a very submissive self-declared slut who loved feeling cocks being pushed in her throat and making her gag, she enjoyed nearly as much as seeing and feeling her partners ejaculate. From what she claimed, his load was huge! He shot rope after rope, covering her chest, a fair amount on her knees and thighs and a good amount which fell on the pavement of the parking lot.

After a quick wipe of her chest, she thanked Nico and they went their separate ways for the evening. For the first time Carmen had played with a complete stranger in public all on her own and had finally become a hotwife.

 

Published 
Written by Dickie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments