Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Forbidden Encounter

"A hot housewife meets young charismatic neighbor and begins a affair"

33
11 Comments 11
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

She forgot how awkward car sex was. They pulled behind an abandoned building, then jumped into the back seat. Making out ensued. Their fingers poking and prodding, he slid his hand under her skirt, slipping in two fingers. He positioned himself on top of her, first, kissing her neck, then sticking his tongue in her mouth.

"Take these off," he demanded. 

She did as she was told.

For weeks, she rejected his advances.

This young boy, lusting for a woman my age, she thought to herself with a devilish grin.

Now, she got wet at the thought of being sexually used by him. She was letting her walls down, letting him in, and she felt youthful and wanted.

“I need this; fuck the consequences.”

Then she spread her legs.

She took one hand and guided him in, and he entered her quickly. He was bigger than she'd expected, but she took every stroke. He drilled her over and over until a sensation started to build in her pelvis, then he started fondling her breast and kissing her passionately. 

"Look at me,” he asked forcefully. “Whose pussy is it?” He demanded to know.

She looked into his eyes, at his handsome face, and said, “It's yours."

As she began to thrust, the car began to rock. They forgot that they were outside, in an alley, behind an abandoned building. 

With pleasure, she cried out, "Oh, yes! Right there! Don’t stop!” 

Her moans filled the car and her muscles started to contract, then she whispered, “I’m on birth control.”

He groaned softly, then exploded inside her. They lay there for a few minutes, then she put on her panties and hurried home.

As she sat behind the wheel, it hit her. She had just had an affair with a younger man, a stranger, in the back seat of her car. Her mind raced as she sat in traffic, during rush hour, with his cum still in her panties. It was sticky between her legs.

 The day they met, she established her marriage status within seconds, but that didn’t seem to deter him—for some reason, that turned her on. She had been running errands all Saturday, picking up groceries and dropping off dry cleaning. Almost home, she noticed a young man in his mid-twenties carrying a large box into the building.

“Can I give you a hand?” she asked. 

“Thanks. I appreciate it," he said, smiling at her as she took the other end.

They climbed the stairs together, getting acquainted. She learned his name was Aaron and he was from Philadelphia. He had just moved to the city and didn’t have any friends or family there.

“Thanks for the help how can I repay you? 

Maybe we could grab a coffee or something," he suggested.

She thought about it for a moment, but before she knew it, she found herself nodding in agreement, thinking, coffee with a young bad boy who sleeps with horny married women almost twice his age, hell yeah.

After a few weeks, it was here, the play date with the boy toy that had penetrated her mind again and again. They met at a small café down around the corner, a place where she knew her husband would never go. They talked for hours about their jobs, their interests, and anything else that came up. She felt a spark of excitement, a feeling she hadn't experienced in years.

Fashionmature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fashionmature

“Why not have a one-night stand,” she said to herself. "We’re two adults, what could go wrong?”

It’s the morning after, and she’s in the throes of an affair with a younger man she barely knows. Thursdays were set aside for them, a day to escape, sometimes for several hours. Being a lady of means, she humored him with gifts- trinkets and charms, and pocket change to play around with. Afterward, they would have uninhibited, lust-filled sex for hours, as the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months. They would meet up in secret and spend hours exploring the city, and each other. Things were exciting and new; she loved the way he made her feel, plus the sex was good. But, after a while, he became clingy; it was suffocating.

 “Stop calling me,” she screamed in frustration.

Aaron would call her at work, during meetings and lunch, and text her late at night when she was in bed with her husband. He always wanted to know where she was, what she was doing, and whom she was doing it with. His attention was smothering, and she knew that she couldn't continue the affair. It was only a matter of time before she was caught. She tried to distance herself from Aaron, but he didn't take the hint. He started showing up at her job and her home, begging her to take him back. She felt trapped, unsure of how to escape from his grasp.

She got up, rolled over and kissed her husband, then got ready for the day. On her way out, she received a text from Aaron, telling her to meet him at the park. He told her if she didn’t come, there was no telling what he would do. She knew that she shouldn’t go, but if something happened, she wouldn’t be able to live with herself.

She arrived early and saw that he was already waiting for her. He looked frantic and his eyes were bloodshot red. She knew that she had made a mistake coming to meet him.

“Please don't go," he begged, his voice shaking. "I need you.”

She felt guilt and pity, but she could see that he was erratic, and she needed to get away.

"I can't do this," she said sternly. 

"We have to end it.  You need to move on,” she yelled in a panic.

His face twisted with anger.

“You can't do this to me," Aaron said in a belligerent tone. 

Then spit in her face.

"I won't let you go.”

She turned to leave, Aaron grabbed her arm, and said frantically, "You're mine, you belong to me.”

"Let me go!" she said, as she jerked her arm away and wiped her face.

He loosened his grip, and she hurried back to her car, jumped in, and quickly locked the door. As she drove back home, her mind was racing. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She entered her house, shut the door quickly, and locked it. All she remembered was how simple her life was, and how uncomplicated things could be.  She wanted to go back to her old life. The sex was incredible, but now she had to face the consequences- living next door to her crazy ex-lover, and she was about to have his baby.

Published 
Written by authoroflust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments